• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Omniversal War (Part 1)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
||Wrath||
Rafal took flight, hanging in mid-air just out of reach. He growled, “Yeah, what a pity. You talk too much.” He swung the scythe and it slashed into Dragrosh’s head. With a soft grunt, he cracked the chain like a whip and the demon Orc was thrown into the air and slammed back down to earth. He wrapped the chain around his wrist, ready to do it again, “Domga, you said his name was? Poor man, that is an unfortunate name.”​

365865BB-63F9-4147-A6F4-C22FFC242125.pngDragrosh Doombringer
As he lay there on the ground, twitching gently, his hand makes an attempt to grab the chain only to drop as his senses began to fade. At one last attempt, he muttered something under his breath, causing the flames around his skull to start engulfing the weapon before he fell limp.

||Wrath||
Rafal sniffed, dropping the chain. His hand was burnt slightly from the flames and he cursed. He dropped to the ground and stomped towards the unconscious sin. She was snoring. Rafal tilted his head. Didn’t he strangle her? How was her throat well enough to snore? He sighed and picked up Klarion. He looked at her scythe, now a puddle of gold. He smirked and whispered in her ear, “You’re gunna need a new scythe.” He bent his knees and shot into the sky, speeding back to primal hell.​

FD862C8B-F1C5-42F1-BAAE-94FBECA016F9.pngSeculla Mortumis
As the flames of primal hell re-lit, she turned around to see rafal carrying klarion “Hm? Oh! You’re back! And with an Greed sleeping on the job..tsk tsk..I expected sloth to do something like that.” She joked before going back to a serious look “So..is it done?”

||Wrath||
Rafal nodded, “Yes my lady.” He looked down at the sleeping sin. She looked so... peaceful.

Rafal slapped her round the face, “Get up!”

||Greed||
Klarion screamed and her eyes shot open. She fell onto the floor in a fetal position, still screaming. Rafal just watched her, dumbfounded.
“Am I gunna die? Am I dying? Am I dead?” The selfish sin yelled. Rafal just looked up at Seculla, at a loss at what to do. “I don’t understand girls.” He mumbled.​

71616F9B-4047-46EC-B8FB-B7C871D7EC47.pngSeculla Mortumis
She just giggled before walking over and kneeling down to meet Klarions eye level “No dear, you just fell unconscious..But since our little tea pot over here did most of the work.” Her eyes glanced at rafal before looking back at Klarion “He’ll be receiving a bonus while you..Well, lets just say you wont get anything.”

||Greed||
Klarion opened an eye, “What?” She bolted upright, “No... money?” Her eye twitched, “No...money.” She began to laugh wildly. She began to rock back and forth, cackling hysterically. She couldn’t handle no reward. She couldn’t process not getting what she wanted.

||Wrath||
Rafal sighed as he watched his friend have her little episode, “She’ll snap out of it in an hour.” Klarion whipped to him and lunged at the sin of wrath. She punched him repeatedly in the chest. Rafal didn’t flinch and just stood there, waiting it out.
Klarion then settled on softly bumping her head on his chest over and over, defeated. Rafal looked to Seculla, “What do you mean, a bonus?”​

D9780711-63C4-4887-A884-9BD01FC5C741.pngSeculla Mortumis
Just then she walked over to him, looking down wit her eyes glowing gently before pulling him in for a kiss on his lips, giving off a warm sensation before pulling away and patting him on the head gently “That’s what I mean~”

||Wrath||
Rafal went completely red. He spluttered trying to get words out.
A sharp, whiny voice echoed from an open doorway, hidden in shadow, “Who in the bloody fuck is SCREAMING?!”
Wrath just looked from Seculla to the doorway. “Its not unmanly to faint, right m’lady?” He peeped. His strong, growl was gone, replaced by a squeak of a voice.
The voice snapped from the shadws of the doorway again, “Yes. Yes it is, you sorry excuse for a sin.”
Rafal couldn’t even think straight enough to get mad.​

5C2B26B9-A0F7-40CC-9A17-8DE810FB3C9E.pngSeculla Mortumis
She simply chuckled and ruffled up Rafals hair gently “You go ahead, I wouldn’t think of you any less” she then looked towards the shadowy figure and called out “Its rude to keep people waiting you know, or are you just trying to make an impressive entrance? Cause its not working!”

||Wrath||
Rafal nodded, relieved. Without missing a beat, his legs failed him and he fainted.

||Envy||
Jerome emerged from the shadows, chuckling, “And he’s supposed to be the worst of us all!” He cracked. He raised an eyebrow at Seculla, “Why were you yelling and screaming earlier?” He frowned, “and I’m always impressive!”​

A7C26C34-D07C-4566-B258-CD1CD6D9DCFA.pngSeculla Mortumis
“Oh Jerome, you always were Jealous of Rafal..But don’t worry...” She Speeds over by his side quickly and holds him closely to her “There’s plenty of me to go around~” she then places a gentle kiss on his forehead before giving him a smile and a wink.

||Envy||
Jeromes shoulders relaxed, “At least now I know there isn’t any favouritism.” He shot a glare at the sleeping Wrath, “urgh. I’ll never understand why you chose him as wrath.”

||Greed||
Klarion’s head shot up, “Hey!” She lept up, “envy, you son of a bitch come ‘ere!” The sin didn’t even have time to run. Greed lept on him, punching him playfully, “Where were you?” Envy was gasping for air, “SHE’S A SAVAGE! HUH...HELP ME.”​

7EF32ABD-F8D0-49DF-BCCE-78D0F8A10123.pngSeculla Mortumis
Seculla simply laughed before patting Jerome on the head and then tapping klarion on the shoulder “Ya might wanna loosen your grip, I don’t wanna lose one of my favorite toys now do I?..then I’d have to punish you..”

Kielan the Undying
(Kielan’s Universe, Hunter Headquarters)

Kielan’s eyes snapped open to a view of the ceiling of his depressing quarters. One day, I’ll start collecting souvenirs. he thought to himself, before getting up.
He grabbed his usual outfit and prep kit from a drawer, then shoved the door open and ambled over to the showers. He quickly found an empty room and ducked inside. He pulled his shirt off, then looked himself in the mirror. He grabbed the razor from the kit and studied his face closely. Hunters always seemed to grow facial hair faster than other beings. At least he was a blond. He had seen some of the darker haired Hunters after a few days in the field. He shaved, then took a look at his wings, checking them for any problems. Satisfied, he took off the rest of his clothes and hopped in the shower.
After getting ready, Kielan headed out to the training grounds. He strode over to a practice dummy and summoned an ax. He needed to practice with axes more, they were a very useful weapon. He swung the ax around, aiming for the head of the dummy and burning it off. He continued to practice, slicing off various limbs.​

||Greed||
Klarion stopped, pouting, “No fair.” She swung her leg around and lept up, “I’m so full of energy.” She was bouncing up and down on her heels, “I wanna do something. Kill someone.”

||Envy||
Jerome groaned, slowly getting to his feet, “I... I think you broke a rib.” He clutched his side. Klarion eyed him, “Hmm show me where the pain is.” She punched his side, “here?” She kicked him up the chin, “Or here?” Jerome howled with pain, clutching his bleeding chin, “YOU BASTARD.” Greed realised she messed up and ran to the wall. She gave a little hop and she was running up the wall, “C’MERE!” Jerome screamed.​

E9BA9F32-6E45-4351-B7B4-D144E7CA4F13.pngSeculla Mortumis
Seculla just laughed at the display of all the sins interacting with one another before freezing and looking lost in thought about something “Hmm...Maybe they could...” she murmured to herself as she scratched her head inquisitively.

||Greed||
“What?” Klarion poked her head out from the rafters.

||Envy||

“What?” Jerome groaned. Klarion lept down, turning in mid air and landing on Jerome’s shoulders. The sin of Envy grunted but held onto her legs. No point fighting the queen of all brats.​

CF6295FC-AAA2-4F67-98E3-97F1763ED735.pngSeculla Mortumis
“You three, change of plans.” She said to wrath, envy and greed as she twisted her hands and fingers to summon a dark violet colored portal “I need you to go to the chaos world and meet a friend of mine, her name is lamenica. She’ll fill you all in on your new assignment.” She then whispered to them “I can’t speak about it here...you never know who might be listening in...”

E5C47C97-17BB-44E7-A5A6-F96E2C46B86A.pngDomga’Meshog
Wandering across an area nearby the hunter headquarters, Domga drags his sword lazily behind him while eating a raw deer leg with his other hand, his eyes glowing yellow underneath his fathers skull as he thought to himself ‘So..The wars been put on hold eh?..Interesting...’

Moomba Moomba

Kielan the Undying
Kielan felt something, a tugging in his gut. A demon was nearby. He spun and took to the sky, sailing out above the floating islands that were the Hunter headquarters were located. He instinctively began scanning the ground, searching for the demon. He was too high, however, and couldn’t spot the creature. He instead concentrated on the tugging sensation, diving when he felt it get stronger.
Kielan slammed into the ground in kneeling position, directly in front of the demon. His wings were raised and his coat flared out around him. A sword forged of glowing white flames was embedded into the ground in front of him.​

F158024E-BA2B-4B87-8390-0937FB6A2DEA.pngDomga’Meshog
Domga only blinked at the angel like being before tossing the deer leg on the ground “Listen...You don’t want to do this, especially since the war is on hold angel boy..” he said as he slowly dragged his sword back in front of him with one hand before using the other to ignite the giant stone blade in blue fire, causing the stone like material to form into a titanium and platinum alloy

Kielan the Undying
Kielan spat at the demon, standing up.
"You listen to me, scum. You are tresspassing on Hunter territory. Even if there was no war, I would still kill you and bring your ugly head to my leige as a gift. Leave now and I'll give you a head start. Otherwise..."
he yanked the sword made of fire from the ground and fell into a ready stance.​

7453BA90-89AA-49C8-8AAA-393562684ED6.pngDomga’Meshog
”Hmm..Holy fire weaponry eh?..an interesting choice to learn...” he mumbles to himself before quickly running at Kielan, throwing his sword in the angels direction before teleporting behind him and striking him in the spine with enough impact to put a crater in the world. “But it is not strong enough..”

||The three sins||
Klarion saluted, “ma’am yes ma’am.” Jerome huffed, “fine.” He stumbled over to Rafal and kicked him in the gut, “Get up, we have a job.” Rafal grunted and sat up. He saw Seculla and stumbled to his feet, “yuh-yes my lady.” Jerome threw Klarion through the portal. The sin of greed whooped and hollered as she fell through. Envy and Wrath exchanged a look and rafal steped through. Jerome looked back at Seculla and winked, before stepping through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back