• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Omniversal War (Part 1)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Fumus and Lamenica (Fumus’ World):
Staring Deep into her eyes, Fumus holds her by her hands and gently whispers to her “Lamenica...We may be on opposite sides of this war..But we can’t be apart forever...It Drives me crazy.” Smiling, Lamenica holds him close into a quick hug before kissing him on the lips briefly “We won’t have to be...when this is over, we can both be together if we’re still alive. If primal hell wins, I’ll make sure you can stay amongst us” “And if primal heaven wins, I’ll see about doing the same for you...I love you lamenica..” he says to her before taking off as to not rise suspicion with his fellow gods. Mumbling to herself “I love you too Fumus..” lamenica smiles before taking off as well.

Dragrosh and Shaz’Goroth (Universe “Olympus”):
“This is becoming Horribly Irritating master, Why not just overthrow Everyone and take both primal hell and heaven for yourself!?” Shouted the orc as he slammed the staff of his scythe down onto the ground that displayed the multiple universes around. “Because I am Not an idiot Dragrosh...” Growled the black shadowy Daemon before using one hand to summon a giant fiery one to break Dragrosh’ arm with ease, causing the green demonic creature to roar in pain “And question my word again, and I’ll make sure that our deal no longer exists...” Huffing from the pain and anger, Dragrosh simply mutters through grit teeth “As you command...My master...”

Seculla Mortumis (Primal Hell):
“Hmmm I’m soooo Booooored” Groaned the childish overlord as she sat upside down in her chair, kicking her feet in the air as she pulled and twisted around on her blood red colored hair, licking her fangs eagerly she stops as a shudder suddenly runs down her spine “Great...just as we’re repairing from the last battle SHE has to show up...”

L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Klarion grinned as she sat on the steps leading up to her leader’s throne. The sin turned to the whiny woman and spoke with a voice as smooth as ever, “Mortumis. My dearest darling.” She ran a finger along her sythe, “Do calm down, I’m going to get a migrane.” She threw a crimson glance at the overlord, “your tantrums are getting quite out of hand.” She lounged on the step, pulling out a cigar and lighting it.

“Pfft, your migraines can wait, and for the last time, I’m not your ‘Dearest Darling’ You forget that I am the boss around here..But anyways, I have a task for you” She then floats herself upright in her seat while looking at klarion “It’s about that shaz...whatever fellow, I need you to go and kill his orc thing, he’s becoming more powerful by the second and it’s concerning, think you can take care of it?”

Klarion raised an eyebrow at the overlord, “If you pay me I’ll do anything, you know that.” She inhaled smoke for her cigar, “whats this guys name again?” She stood, her tail swishing slowly and hypnotcally.

Seculla Mortimus (Primal Hell):
“Uhm...I think his name is Dragrosh..He kinda has the top of his head ripped off with his skull showing” Seculla continued to drift off in her thoughts before sighing “I’m getting bored of the mortals screams here...”

Dragrosh Doombringer (Planet Aphrodite in Universe “Olympus”):
Draining the Final soul from the last human, Dragrosh kicks the corpse over as the bones in his arm snaps back into place, his teeth gritting as he dragged his scythe along the ground behind him, causing the earth-like planet to become dying and corrupt behind him “There are no challenges in this dung heap of a war..and now we’re forced to take a break!? If I were in charge I would continue attacking primal heaven while they’re weakened...”

Klarion shrugged, “I’ve gotten used to it.” She slung her sythe over her shoulder, holding her cigar in her teeth. The chain draped over her other shoulder like a snake. “Well, a hit’s a hit. Anything I should know about ‘im before I go, Darling?” Her lips curled into a smirk. The sin of Greed inhaled once more and smoke came out her nose.

“Hmm...Try not to get your soul absorbed, Dragrosh may be a mere orc, but he’s the apprentice of the second most strongest Daemon out of all of us, he could easily kill you if you get distracted or underestimate him” she stated before snapping her fingers to summon a blood margarita in her hand.

Klarion clicked her tounge, “Have I ever let you down?” She teased, coiling the chain around her fingers, “I mean sure he could try to take my soul but.” She waved her hand at a mortal chained to the wall and they imploded, blood exploding everywhere.

sighing, Seculla shook her head “All I’m saying is be careful dear..” taking a sip from her glass, she looks at the blood spattered remains on the wall before turning back to klarion “I should also warn you that he is immune to most magic related attacks, so stick with your scythe and kill him quickly before shazzy finds out, I don’t need a civil war within a large war.”

“He’s in his universe...’Olympus’ I think shazzy called it, Last I checked he just stole the souls of everyone on the planet Aphrodite” she takes a sip of her drink before setting it down, letting the alcohol slowly take effect on her.

Klarion nodded, “Olympus. Got it.” She turned to leave but stopped, “Darling, what happens if I die?” She looked over her shoulder, a playful smirk tugging at her lips.

She Ponders for a moment fore speaking “Don’t know...You definitely won’t be coming back, thats for sure, chances are the orc will take your soul and torment it forever, imbue it into his scythe, or just take it to rejuvenate his youth and increase his power”

Klarion laughed, “well in that case can I take wrath with me?” She grinned at the mention of her friend, “not that I’m incapable but I’d hate to share this fight alone.”

BE57CCE6-E60E-4AAE-A849-87E03B80EA10.pngSeculla Mortumis “Oh..Alright, Just make sure at least one of you makes it back alive” She sighed as she stood and walked over to one of the windows, leaning against It boredly.

||Greed||
Klarion nodded, not at all phased by the deadly prediction. She looked around, frowning. Her ears perked up and she threw her head up to the rafters. With a gleeful grin, she ran straight towards the wall, leaping up and landing on it. She ran up the wall and swung into the rafters. Not two seconds later, a man fell from the rafters, landing on his back.

||Wrath||
Rafal lept to his feet, head whipping around wildly, “Who the fuck pushed me?” His red eyes slashed into every corner. He was tense, ready for a fight. A giggle was heard from the darkness of the rafters and Klarion dropped beside him, landing on her feet. She flung an arm around the sin of Wrath, “Heya Comrade.”
Rafal growled, “I swear to god...” He noticed Seculla and Immediately straighted and saluted, “Apologies, my lady.”​

03FB8122-2E30-4088-BCC4-E7C2B4688128.pngSeculla Mortumis Waving cheerfully she smirked at wrath before speaking “I have a mission for you and Klarion, She’ll fill you in on the details. And try to make it back alive please, I can’t imagine what I’d Do without you~“ She winked as she blew him a kiss.

||Wrath||
Rafal flushed red before nodding, “Uhh... yuh-yes, whatever you say.” He bowed slightly, completely thrown off by her comment.

||Greed||
Klarion laughed at her friend’s expense, “The almighty Wrath, tongue tied by the seductress herself.” She giggled, swinging her sythe by its chain. She caught it and slung it over her shoulders, “Come on, loverboy.” She clapped Rafal on the back before making her way towards the door.

||Wrath||
“Hey!” He yelled after her in his growling voice. He gave one last bow to the overlord and sped after Klarion, “Don’t say that in front of her!” His wings bristled in frustration.​

The Red dressed daemon laughed to herself before looking out through the window once more and thinking to herself...before the flames in primal hell stopped.

B0F884D7-534E-4D78-971A-A2E671A81858.pngDragrosh Doombringer
“This Entire Place Bores Me even after killing everything and raising them as my own soldiers...” he says as he snaps his fingers, causing one of the rotted looking humans to scream in pain before exploding into pieces “IS THERE NO ONE LEFT TO FIGHT!?” Dragrosh shouted, causing the whole planet to shake

||Wrath||
Rafal touched down on Olympus, wings flapping and folding elegantly. One could even mistake him for an angel. He was holding Klarion bridal style in his arms, a regular practice as she couldn’t fly. “For the love of-“ Rafal snapped, “Get your damn tail out of my face!” He dropped the sin of Greed, landing on her feet as always. He surveyed the land around him, a wasteland of blood. He didn’t mind the red stains on his outfit, in fact, he quite liked the look of this place.

||Greed||
Klarion sighed, kicking bits of flesh and bone around, “People must think we enjoy this.” She whined.

“Maybe you should invest in shoes?” Rafal mused. Greed shot him a look and he grumbled, “just a suggestion.”

||Wrath||
Rafal looked up suddenly, “Did you hear that?” Greed looked up from looting the remains of bodies, “eh?” Rafal groaned, “I can’t believe you sometimes.” The blood covered sin crossed her arms, “I can’t very well leave it here!”
“Shut up! I heard something!” Rafal growled. Even the ever retorting Klarion stopped at his voice (not before mumbling something obscene under her breath.) “Listen.” The sin of Wrath whispered.​

76ACB739-F5BD-4857-8542-BD80DF07EDA8.pngDragrosh Doombringer
He rises from his throne, his scythe in hand as he ignited his other hand with green flame “You two have 30 seconds to explain yourselves...Now...” he growled while exposing his sharpened teeth and large tusks, his skull burning brighter as the sockets seemed to be glowing brighter where eyes should be.

||Greed||
Klarion tapped Rafal’s shoulder, looking behind him. The sin of Greed had no fear on her face, only annoyance.

||The two sins||

He turned around and swore under his breath, “She didn’t tell us he was gunna be this fucking big! God fucking damn it!”
Klarion put a hand on his chest, calming him down, “save it, wrath.” She stepped towards Dragrosh and cleared her throat, “We are here to kill you, sweetie.” She grinned, “Seculla’s orders.” Her sythe slowly fell off her shoulder and crashed onto the bloody soil as she held the chain, “No hard feelings though right?”
Rafal cracked his knuckles and threw his hand to the side and his knife slipped out the knuckebuster. He held it, tight.
Klarion grinned, “I’ll give you 30 seconds to run.”​

3309CE21-C9C4-43D6-8525-C21AAF5482C4.pngDragrosh Doombringer
He quickly grabs Klarion by her throat, lifting her with one hand off the ground before squeezing certain nerves to knock her unconscious and throwing her to the ground as he aimed his scythe at Rafal “How about you two use that 30 seconds for yourself...”

Last edited:
||Wrath||
Rafal sighed as greed was flung away, “She can be so pretentious, I’m sorry.” His searing red eyes slashed into Dragrosh, “But she’s still my friend.” He slowly backed up, “And that makes me fucking angry.” He opened his mouth and lethal hellfire exploded towards Dragrosh and enveloped him. He ran towards the unconcious Klarion, grabbing her sythe and swinging it around.​

1D8941B7-02E1-4B41-9133-9AFCBAD8F84E.pngDragrosh Doombringer
He Simply laughed as he used one hand to contain the hellfire before launching it back at rafal in a new blood red color mostly as a sort of smoke shield before rushing at him full speed with his scythe, the souls writhing around inside of it, imbuing the blade to form into a now axe-like shape. “I remember you now...You’re that pathetic amateur that‘s Taking domgas place as wrath! A pity you are not as powerful as he was!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back