• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Odd Squad (a group of unconventional cops) -crime RP

Yeah my idea of a loose cannon was probably a hot head now that I think about it. Any other ideas for a role?
hmmm good question, there are quite a few options since they are all unconventional, if you want a more impulse driven character you could make a impulsive loud mouth or something like that? Its really up to you to decide :)

I suppose I'll take the plunge and try being the team leader after all, if that's still needed (or at least have my character be team leader anyways). I'll go ahead and put it as my character's role unless there are objections.

I suppose I'll take the plunge and try being the team leader after all, if that's still needed (or at least have my character be team leader anyways). I'll go ahead and put it as my character's role unless there are objections.
go ahead :) its fine with me.

go ahead :) its fine with me.

Okay I got my CS up, or at least almost all of it. I was just thinking though that my character doesn't seem like the type to have revealed much about their background to the rest of the team, but maybe eventually he would soften/open up a bit later and reveal sort of what made him the way he is. Would it be okay to leave out his bio/background at this point?

Okay I got my CS up, or at least almost all of it. I was just thinking though that my character doesn't seem like the type to have revealed much about their background to the rest of the team, but maybe eventually he would soften/open up a bit later and reveal sort of what made him the way he is. Would it be okay to leave out his bio/background at this point?
hmmm well it would be good if you could write at least a little about his past, it doesn't have to be much, maybe just the stuff that isn't 'heavy' and you don't mind revealing at this point, but the big parts you can leave as a 'surprise' for later if you want. I mean I won't tell what happened to my character to make him the way he is yet either to keep people guessing and leave some mystery to discover later (I think its just more fun that way) but yeah I wrote at least how he decided to become a cop. :) I will have my CS up soon too (well not the finished version since some info is still missing but the most part)

hmmm well it would be good if you could write at least a little about his past, it doesn't have to be much, maybe just the stuff that isn't 'heavy' and you don't mind revealing at this point, but the big parts you can leave as a 'surprise' for later if you want. I mean I won't tell what happened to my character to make him the way he is yet either to keep people guessing and leave some mystery to discover later (I think its just more fun that way) but yeah I wrote at least how he decided to become a cop. :) I will have my CS up soon too (well not the finished version since some info is still missing but the most part)

Yeah actually after I made that post I thought of a thing or two which I could "make public."

im trying to think of an interesting female type...one that will get the job done..but im coming up empty so far....ill get back to you as soon as i think something up
- is there anything you might like to see to add to the dynamic?

im trying to think of an interesting female type...one that will get the job done..but im coming up empty so far....ill get back to you as soon as i think something up
- is there anything you might like to see to add to the dynamic?
it seems that ReverseTex, canaries, Generic Brooding Antihero, LoneSniper87 don't seem to want to RP this anymore (or at least they didn't tell me that they still want to be part of it, sadly) so maybe you can have a role like the ones they would have had? But just in case better ask them in a PM if you can have the role they reserved in case they don't wish to RP it anymore? Otherwise, you can pick any kind of character as long as they aren't too much (if you don't know what I mean feel free to ask me) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back