• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Chapter 16: Till Death Do Us Part
Sunday 29th May 1949
Morning - Warm, Sunny, Blue Sky
151025760332250.jpg

The Emerald Pub

Conor Sullivan and James Porter
conor.jpg

James woke up on the sofa of the studio apartment above the Emerald Pub. The previous night and up until only a few hours ago, he'd been out drinking with Conor, Finn, Aidan and David. Finn and Aidan had returned home at some point in the night. James and Conor were staying over at the pub so they could get ready for the wedding without the groom seeing his bride. James had been sensible, as always. Conor had let his guard down for one night and got as stupidly drunk as he used to do in the past, but James didn't doubt the guy would wake up hangover free like he'd never been drunk at all. Typical of Conor.

"Get up," James grumbled as he saw David laid out across the floor in some hungover state. "David!" he yelled, before lightly kicking him in the side. "Hey, asshole. You need to get to your place, get into your suit and go guard the church," he reminded him. Seeing James wasn't fooling around anymore, David rushed to his feet and gave a mocking salute. Once he'd got his things together, he rushed out of the apartment. James shook his head and made a move to start getting ready.

"Ahhh, what a beautiful morning!" Conor cheerfully said as he emerged from his bedroom. As expected, all of the alcohol had already warn off. "Aww, my little James is getting married. I'm going to embarrass the shit out of you when I give my speech at the reception tonight. Those little cheeks of yours will be adorably rosy red," he teased him.

"Go easy on the speech, will you?" James said, with exasperation.

"Nope! You're fucked, mate. I'm going to mercilessly rib you to death." Conor then cleared his throat to turn more serious. "Don't worry, James. I've got the perfect balance. Now, let's get you looking good for my sister," he suggested.

James was only now starting to feel how nervous he actually was. It was nothing to do with marrying Lucy - he couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with her. It was having to do the whole ceremony in front of so many people. The church would mostly be full of Sullivans and their closest friends, with some of his close colleagues too. Some would be there for security reasons, not just to watch their friends get married. One thing James never expected to have at the ceremony when he'd first proposed to Lucy was the presence of his own family. He didn't think he had any family until a few months ago. But now, he had a mother and he'd invited her to the wedding. The invite had also been opened out to her husband and the young siblings James hadn't even met yet. This only provided additional reason for James to feel nervous.

"You can't keep that," Conor said, pointing to the gun James had automatically placed next to his wedding suit. "Seriously, mate... Leave guns and work alone for just one day. David and the others have got you covered," he firmly reassured him. James simply nodded, knowing he needed to switch that part of his mind off and relax enough so he could enjoy this beautiful day and the beginning of the rest of his life with Lucy..

The Sullivan Home

Sinead Sullivan

9091e1356a519313018322bbf8b02370--danila-kozlovsky-teen-vogue.jpg Sinead had felt upset when Lucy said she couldn't be her maid of honour. At first, she believed it was punishment and that her sister didn't want her near the wedding, but when Lucy reassured her she couldn't get stressed with such a duty whilst pregnant and that she could still be a bridesmaid, Sinead came around to the idea.

Sinead hadn't seen Angel since the night they were found together at the restaurant and as far as she knew, the rest of her family hadn't either. Although she was now aware of all of the terrible things he had done to her family, there was still a piece of her heart for Giovanni that she was trying to put to rest. She knew any romance they had together was over and though she believed he had genuinely loved her, she wouldn't be able to see past the fact he murdered her father. What he'd done to her family truly broke her heart. Despite relationships still not repaired, Sinead knew her life was with her family and not the father of her unborn child. Still, she always wondered if he still thought about her and how he would feel if he ever found out about their child.

The sound of her sister and cousins rushing around to get ready for the wedding could be heard from inside Sinead's bedroom. They all seemed happy and excited, despite the rushing around. She faintly smiled, glad her family all had something fun to look forward to, for a change. Sinead was still working at the restaurant and had been spending more time with her friend and co-worker, Mireya. Her family seemed to trust her and she was even allowed to be Sinead's "plus one" at the wedding. Sinead hates that she let her family down and she's still quite shy around them, preferring one-on-one interactions these days, especially with sweet Finn. Feeling that Lucy and her mother wanted nothing to do with the baby and were busy with the wedding, Sinead initially struggled a lot with trying to figure out what on Earth she was supposed to do with this whole pregnancy thing. Luckily, Kate offered to help and give her advice, being that she was a nurse.

Untitled.jpg After getting frustrated and struggling, Sinead finally finished her hair. She'd decided to have her strawberry blonde hair wavy with a pretty gold headband to finish it off with. She knew everyone else was getting ready together, but she just didn't have to heart to kill the pleasant atmosphere by being in the same room as her unforgiving mother. Sinead put on her pink bridesmaid dress, which Kate had kindly altered for her. Though Sinead still had her tiny frame and from behind nobody would know she was over 7 months pregnant, the cute bump in her belly was evident from the side and front. As such, Kate had to alter the dress a little to compensate. As Sinead admired herself in the mirror, she placed her hand on her belly and smiled to herself. Her family might not be excited for her, but Sinead already loved her baby and she hadn't even met it yet.

Sinead made her way downstairs and entered the lounge to see if anyone was there. She couldn't wait to see how beautiful Lucy looked in her gorgeous dress. This would be the first time she'd been with the whole family recently for any kind of celebration, having not even had a party for her 21st birthday which was just over a week ago. Conor and Finn might have mentioned something about a party, but Sinead made them promise to leave it be. She didn't feel she deserved it, but at least today Lucy and James deserved to have a big celebration. She would do her best to have fun, whilst avoiding Shannon and Carrick.

Sinead checked the clock and wondered if Mireya was due to arrive at the house soon. Mireya was her friend from work and she had invited her to the wedding as her plus one. She'd been to the house a few times over the last couple of months and the Sullivans seemed to like her.

Kate Henderson and Shannon Sullivan

Kate-Beckinsale---2016-Critics-Choice-Awards--05-300x420.jpgKate helped Shannon with her hair, having offered to assist everyone as much as she could. As an awkward silence surrounded them for a time, Kate decided to speak up about something that was on her mind having spent some time with Sinead. She found it quite sad that Sinead didn't have the support of the one person in the house who had actually experienced motherhood. "You know, Mrs. Sullivan, I don't think the feelings Sinead had for Angel are so hard to believe," she began, prepared to be snapped at by the older woman. "I was on good terms with Vinnie for quite some time, as you know. During that time, I became familiar with Angel and he really is a man of my sides." Kate paused, in case Shannon wanted to interrupt, but the woman seemed willing to listen. "Before I turned my back on the Romanos, I was on good terms with Angel. Let me tell you, that man can be a gentleman and seemingly the kindest man, if he considers you a friend. If he really did care for Sinead, then it's certainly within the realms of possibility he truly was good to her and I don't doubt it would be easy for fall for his charm."

"That may be true, Kate, but Sinead knew how wrong it was to be with him. She's always known Angel and the Romanos are enemies of this family. I'm not sure if I can ever forget that. She had everything she needed under this roof," Shannon firmly argued and lit up a cigarette.

Regardless of her disdain for Sinead's unborn child, Shannon had been helping Conor and the others to convert the downstairs guest room and adjoining lounge into a larger bedroom and nursery with en-suite for Sinead to move into with the baby. Shannon assured everyone it was so the screaming brat would be downstairs where it couldn't keep everyone awake upstairs. Only time would tell if that was the only reason Shannon was helping out.

Wedding attendees: Lucy, James, Connor, Shannon, Sinead, Carrick, Maggie, Finn, Aidan, Arlene, Rayna (and family), Luca, Kate, David, Cassie.
Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Lamia Lamia ReverseTex ReverseTex

The Romano Home
Vincenzo Romano and Olivia Svensson

ghfj.jpg As he held the telephone receiver in one hand, Vinnie held the pistol in his other, admiring it almost like it was a loved one. His face contorted from being relaxed to a deep vision of fury as he listened to the voice on the other end of the phone line. "I suppose it does make sense... Deliver the evidence to me and I'll take it from there. Just make sure your colleagues don't suspect we're onto them. The last thing I want is to be giving the good Detective chance to forewarn him." Vinnie ended the call and left his office to return to the lounge. He placed the gun into his back pocket as he began formulating a plan in his head to deal with the rat he'd been discussing.

Vinnie was due to head over to the hotel. He always dressed smartly when out of the house, but he'd put in extra effort in case the attractive woman [Jewels] he'd noticed was going to be in the bar today. She seemed to a lady he was curious to know.

Vinnie saw Rayna dressed up and ready to go to James' wedding. The whole idea of that man being related to James was bad enough, but for him to marry Lucy sickened him. The last thing he wanted was some formal connection between the Romanos and the Sullivans. It was bad enough having a Porter as a blood relative.

Vinnie motioned for Rayna to join him to one side of the room so he could speak privately with her. "Rayna, I strongly advise against going to this wedding. You'll be a Romano in a room full of Sullivans. I don't think it's safe for you to be there. James might be your son, but you don't know him and you certainly don't know that scummy family he's marrying into."

Olivia had been sat int he lounge with Rayna and Nicolo when Vinnie pulled his cousin to one side. Sensing the awkwardness, Olivia looked to Nicolo and sighed. "Shall we go out for breakfast in a bit?" she suggested, trying to break through any tension. Besides, she wanted to spend some time with Nicolo away from his family.

Lamia Lamia neverbackdown neverbackdown
Mentioned: Bellz Bellz ReverseTex ReverseTex

Leo Davide

hnbkhb.jpg
Ever since Athena had been kidnapped and sickeningly attacked, Leo had patched things up with Vinnie and made the decision to embrace the Romano family business, practically giving in to what Vinnie had always wanted from him. In a bid to toughen Leo up and make sure he could defend the family in future, Vinnie had enlisted in Angel to "mentor" the young man. Leo was reluctant at first, but the more he was reminded of the things the Sullivans had done, the more open to Vinnie's and Angel's suggestions he became.

Over the last few months, Leo's friendship with Athena grew again. She had moved in with Alex since the kidnapping and Leo was glad to know his ex wasn't living on her own. He made a point of visiting them quite often and just trying to help Athena to overcome the dreadful things she'd suffered. He could always rely on Athena and Alex to keep him grounded. His close friends still got the sweet and gentle side of Leo. Although, Alex didn't like the idea of him spending so much time around Angel and Vinnie...

It was early in the morning when Leo arrived at his destination. The gun he was carrying on him was finally beginning to feel like a natural part of his attire, despite never wanting to hold one just a few months ago. Leo took a deep breath to compose himself before knocking loudly on the door of Angel's fancy apartment.

Enzyme Enzyme
Mentioned: neverbackdown neverbackdown Lamia Lamia

Last edited:
4b079b42bf73ea1044534c659f7476f5.jpg
Carrick had gotten off the car that he had bought during his time on New York, after he had decided to go back to to studying and pursue his dream of becoming of a doctor. Sure the only people who had known that he had been leaving where Conor, Cassie and his mother, mostly because he hadn't felt like it was time for him to tell the others anything after everything he had done. Of course during his time there, he had sent letters to both his mother and brother, telling them how he was doing and everything while also secretly sending some to Cassie, just so that he could tell him everything that was happening with Sinead and the pregnancy. During his time away, he had realized how much of an asshole he had been by saying those words to his own sister and had made sure to ask Cassie the favor of watching over Sinead when she could. And now, now he was in front of the Sullivan household, his household, coming to the wedding of his older sister while also coming on another mission. A mission that began with finding his other sister, Sinead herselfs. He closed his eyes before breathing in some air and letting it out, just so he could calm himself down before opening the door to the house, making sure that no one could heard the front door being open. After all, he wanted no one to know he was here until he had spoken with Sunny.
Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray

Sinead Sullivan
zoeydeutch.jpg

Sinead had just sat back down on the sofa after going into the kitchen to make herself a chocolate milkshake. It was her one persistent craving and she couldn't be happier than when she was drinking the stuff. As she sucked the milkshake up through the straw, she heard the front door close. Lady and Samson rushed to the door to greet Carrick. Sinead couldn't believe how much the two dogs had grown over the last few months. Samson wasn't allowed to jump up onto her anymore, so she missed her pupper snuggles. Sinead drank some more of her milkshake as she wondered who had entered the house. She knew Carrick was due to arrive, so she felt a little nervous thinking about if he walked into the lounge and said something hurtful to her. She really hoped he wouldn't, especially not on Lucy's special day.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

4b079b42bf73ea1044534c659f7476f5.jpg
Carrick had to curse lowly when he saw the two dogs, Lady and Samson, come and greet him. How could he forget about this two? Especially Samson, who decided to jump on top of him, making him curse but not loud enough for others to hear. It became a struggle when Lady decided to join in, making it harder to push the two of them off without having him hurt them. Eventually he managed to pry them off and continue his task of finding Sinead, which happened, as he found her on the lounge, with a chocolate milkshake on her hand. He was hiding but at the same time, he turned to look at her with a small smile on his face, while looking at the growing stomach. It actually made him wonder if it was a male or a female. After calming his nerves down, he came out from hiding and walk toward Sinead with an emotional, one that eventually cracked as he started to apologize. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He kept on repeating to her as he fell down on his knees and buried his face on her stomach, while making sure that he wouldn't Burt her. "I'm sorry for my stupidly, I'm sorry for ignoring you, I'm so sorry for everything I did." He whispered to her as tears started to stream down his face. He knew that he couldn't hate Sinead, especially not the baby. "I want us to be brother and sister again, I want us to go back to when we were kids." He told her while grabbing her right hand.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Sinead Sullivan
zoeydeutch-jpg.368352

When Sinead saw Carrick approaching her, she placed her milkshake down on the coffee table whilst trying to prepare herself for some sort of an altercation. She was surprised to see a small smile present on his face and then he surprisingly began to apologise. Her gaze followed him as he knelt down and put his face on her baby bump. He continued to apologise, for ignoring her and everything else. After what he'd said to her months ago, she never thought they could be brother and sister again, but Carrick was asking for exactly that, for things to return to how they once were. A small smile grew on her lips as she tried to hold back her tears to preserve her make-up. She gently squeezed his hand when he held hers. "Oh, Carrick," she softly began. "Come on," she said, getting up to her feet and getting him to do the same. Once they were both standing, she wrapped her arms around his waist to give him hug, mindful of her belly as she did. "It's okay, Carrick. I want to be brother and sister again too. I don't want us to argue or be mean to each other. I just want my younger brother back," she reassured him. By now she'd stopped trying to suppress her tears, figuring she'd just have to top up her make-up before leaving for the church.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Lorenzo Romano/ Mireya Hart
pedro-pascal-solar-magazine-08.jpg
Interactions/Mentions: None

Lorenzo sat upon his apartment patio reading, his windows open, the city breeze tossing his curtains magically around. Today was a day of relaxation, seeing as the past three months had been one of exertion. Seeing as feeding vital information, while leading on one of the deadliest man’s in the world wasn’t a easy job. But he thought he did it well.

His contribution to the CPD was bountiful for the cops, as he helped them capture over 12 kilos of contraband. The downside being that Vinnie kept a tighter eye on him, although he had recently performed similar work as what he did to Finn on a woman Vinnie had requested, yet she layed splattered by the Sears tower...

But, he thumbed his page aimlessly, the sound of the city almost inaudible as his engrossment in his novel outweighed the boisterous distraction.

1080full-elizabeth-debicki.jpg
Interactions/Mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray

The past three months had been usual to Mireya. Her usual 9-5 shit on Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday never ceased. A few fights had occurred, though nothing newsworthy. And the mafia war flared on outside the doors of the Emerald Pub. She had avoided it for 25 years, but today, was her debut...

Sinead had been a new close friend of hers, although the two have been acquainted much longer. She was a nice woman, quiet at times, but her Irish flair always amused her. And seeing as she delivered information to her father before his mysterious passing, that was another catalyst for their bonding. Finnian Sullivan also was a new friend, a quite attractive one at that. But now she was attending a bloody Sullivan wedding as a plus one, almost as if she was allowing herself to become a target... But hey, life needed excitement.

Mireya strolled into the Sullivan household, the meeting spot for most of the women she was told. Wearing a elegant maxi dress, only enhancing her slender figure, and her hair it’s usual slicked beach fluff, she removed her sunglasses. Sullivans scampered throughout the household, readying any last-minute decorations or adjustments. Spotting a young boy trot upstairs, assuming it to be Sinead’s brother, Carrick, she followed suit.

Knocking on her bedroom door, then waiting a moment to her a sniffle, and her permission, she opened the door. “Well crying wont do any bloody good before a wedding Sinead, perfect timing for me. Sit down, i’ll fix your makeup dear...” With her warm British smile, she made her way to Sinead, and began her work.

Lucy Sullivan

amber.jpg

3714f916c39d2bf9c782cfd4a5d84edf--elegant-dresses-for-wedding-colored-wedding-gowns.jpg
Misty Gray Misty Gray Lazy Taco Lazy Taco ReverseTex ReverseTex
To say Lucy had slept well the night before would have been a lie. She had been up the whole night fully of pent up energy and anxiety about the wedding. Everything had gone smoothly with the planning and preparations...that's what made her worry so. Lucy didn't like how quiet it had been the last 3 months following the news of Sinead's baby. Silence was deafening to her during this time and she couldn't help but think that it wouldn't be beneath the Romano's to try and spoil such an important occasion. The blonde did not express this directly, but instead made sure that security was tight and hoping that it would be enough. Samson and Lady kept her company through the long night and when the clock on her bedside table showed it was time for her to get up, she did.

The bags under her eyes were noticeable and she frowned slightly to herself. Arlene had already came barging in, fussing as a maid of honor should about getting the bride ready. The girl already scolded her for the bags under her blue eyes, both doing their best to cover them with make up. Even though it had only been a day, she realized how much she missed James' presence...even when he was just around the house. She wondered what he was up to in these moments and how he was feeling. After about a solid hour of doing hair and make up, Lucy was helped into her dress and shoes carefully before she stood looking at herself in the full length mirror. Frowning at the bags that still formed under her eyes, she moved to walk out of her room and down the stairs to fetch some tea bags, knowing it would help.

As she stepped down the last step of stairs the pitter patter of her dogs paws made her smile warmly, until they tried to jump on her dress. "No no no! Sit!" She told the pups and they both did as they were told. Lucy chuckled and moved to pat both of their heads before moving into the kitchen, though she could hear other voices coming from the lounge. "Helloooooo? " She called out to everyone as she stepped into the kitchen, Lucy noted that Sinead had been steering clear of her mother and herself, causing her to feel saddened a bit by the fact that this was ruining the time they could have been all spending together. Grabbing the tea bags, she filled up a glass with water before submerging them in there, letting them sit for a while, she moved into the lounge.

"Sinead! You look beautiful! I knew that color was made for you!" She said happily as she moved to greet everyone. She saw Carrick and Sinead's friend Mireya and smiled warmly. "Carrick! why is it that you continue to grow past my height? I don't feel like an older sister when my youngest brother is taller than me!" She teased lightly before taking a seat on the couch, carefully aware of her dress and the space she had to move in, not wanting to ruin the delicate work that had been put into it. Seeing the milkshake Sinead had been drinking made Lucy's stomach growl, the girl had been worried about fitting into her dress after having been fitted for it 2 months ago, so she decided to portion out her meals and stop eating sweets. "That looks so good." She commented lightly and bit her lip. "Do you think if I were to sneak one of those before the wedding the buttons on the dress will fly off?" Lucy asked with a small giggle, knowing how ridiculous that sounded.
(Finn will be up after my next class ^.^ , glad I could get at least one up! )

Athena Archer
tumblr_osjejkZDmE1vk08kdo4_540.gif

The last three months have been somewhat of a challenge to say the least. Two days after the whole kidnapping situation, Athena moved in with Alex. Bringing her dogs and feline with her of course. The girl's trying to manage these days. The weeks and days that passed, Athena became very quiet and reserved than usual. Keeping to herself and refusing to talk about what happened. Those close to her suggested therapy but the girl was not quite ready for it yet. There was still nights where she cried herself to sleep. This would be a long-healing process.

Furthermore, her relationship with God became even stronger as Athena often spent nights just praying and praying.
The girl was always a dedicated Christian but after the incident which will possibly shape her life forever, she sought out a being that could not fail her. However, Athena is still the same where her traits are concerned.
Athena was still sweet and caring to her friends and family. There was still a little glimmer of the old Thena in there. Still the same girl but with mental scars shifting her life.
The young woman's friendship with Leo had been rekindled and Athena saw the young man quite often. She always enjoyed seeing him. She was a bit wary about him being involved in the business, always telling him to be careful.

Athena's birthday was a month ago. The girl wasn't in the spirits for a big get-together so she just celebrated with Alex, Leo, Olivia, Nicolo at Alex's place. This birthday didn't have the same feeling as others but being that she was around her loved ones, it felt nice to have them around for the last birthday where she would be considered a teenager.

Athena still worked at the local bar and the Crystal Ballroom. It seemed that her experience had made her give even more soulful performances than before. Almost every day, people rose to their feet after she sang. Lenny knew what happened and advised her to take a small leave but the girl declined, wanting to get back to working. Due to her stubbornness, Athena has gained the attention of multiple record labels during her stints. The girl was surprised by it, but she told the labels that she still had to decided which one of them to go with. Right now, the girl was still merely performing for bars, but it likely won't be long until the world knows of Athena Archer.

In the morning, Athena awoke, yawning. The girl got out of bed, quickly freshing up and slipping on a simple flannel jacket over her tee. She called out to Alex, "I'm going to the grocery store Alex. Want anything?"The girl would hear her answer before she would leave the apartment. Her skin felt the rays of the warm sun as she walked to her destination. Athena sighed, heading inside the local grocery store and heading the medical section of the store.
Thena felt very sick last night. Maybe she had a cold coming on?
Or it could be something bigger than that.

Mentioned:
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Interactions:
neverbackdown neverbackdown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayna Caito
powerless-vanessa-hudgens-protagonista-del-nuovo-serial-della-dc-comics-253554.jpg

Vanessa+Hudgens+Dresses+Skirts+Halter+Dress+LBAwWHDw2_px.jpg

Rayna was all dressed and ready to go to James's wedding. She was wearing a dress grey in color with a slit. Liam, her husband and her three children had made a trip to Chicago just for the wedding. Liam was an Egyptian-Australian man. A prevalent accent showing whenever he spoke.

Her family was currently waiting for her in the living room. She was planning to leave, until Vinnie pulled her to the side. The woman looked to Vinnie, biting her tongue as Vinnie advised her to not attend the wedding. Saying that she would be one Romano full of Sullivans. She sighed softly, "That may be Vinnie but I can't just miss my son's wedding. You're right that I don't know him or that family that well but I'll be safe, I promise." Rayna urged, tucking loose hair behind her ear.

Interactions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aidan Sullivan
Cameron-Boyce-RAW-01.jpg

Aidan felt a loss for words when he found the news that Sinead was having the enemy's baby but didn't shut the girl out. Instead, being there for her even more than before. Aidan was often helping Sinead with things, now even more as she was seven months along with his little cousin. It was quite adorable to see as the boy often got things just for Sinead. Even when it's 3 in the morning, the boy's willing to make a trip to get food that the girl's craving. He even gave Sinead name suggestions for the baby. It took a little bit for him to get used to seeing his sweet cousin being a mother but he was pretty excited and it was safe to say thair their bond became even closer through the last three months.

The young man was currently suited up with his dark curls slicked back. The freckled boy walked downstairs and he was surprise to see Carrick present with Sinead , Lucy and Mireya. Walking down, he waved lightly at the three, "Hey guys." he greeted with a warm smile. He looked to Lucy, "You look great Luce." he commented, a small smile present.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
ReverseTex ReverseTex

Last edited:
Jackson "Jack" Aquino
9f325b55c180898866d1e72dcd102027--john-stamos-young-hot-men.jpg

Jack Aquino was currently driving through Chicago in his black BMW, eyes lancing through the streets. He came here for one reason and one reason only. Lorenzo Romano. He had searched through phone books in search of his past lover's address and thankfully, had been successful in finding the information. It had been so long since he had last seen Lorenzo and Jack wanted to reunite with him. Though, in the back of his mind he hoped the man wouldn't be too angry with him.

He parked his car two feet or away from the apartment. Jackson got out of the vehicle before walking towards the apartment building. Nervously, Jack cleared his throat. He let out a low sight before ringing the doorbell. He waited for Lorenzo to come to the door, his heart beating a million times a second.

Interactions/Mentions: Lamia Lamia

Lorenzo’s novel was abruptly interrupted with the light ring of the doorbell. With a sigh, he heaved himself from his lounge chair, and made his way through the flowing white curtains. Turning his back to the french-style patio doors, he quickly assessed himself. A simple white dress shirt, slacks, and loafers, nothing fancy. Running a hand through his hair, he thought himself presentable now. Making his way across the apartment, he gently opened the door to see... Jack...

Fucks sake...” He grumbled, thinking one of his frequent flashbacks was arising. He turned his back to the door, strolling away, unaware he left it ajar. But when footsteps followed, clicking on the wood floors, he froze.

Turning his head around, he studied the man with his emerald eyes. He did look older than before, weathered, but still the same Jackson he knew. He bit his lip, eyes watering, unsure of what his eyes were telling him. Only one way to find out...

Long drive to Oregon huh... Your mother still a crazy bat...?” He managed to croak.

Interactions/Mentions: Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Mierya was finishing the final touches to Sinead, when she heard of heels click in. Glancing up from her work, she paused to take in the bride’s debut. Smiling as she took her seat in the lounge, she patted Sinead’s shoulder gently, signaling her work was complete. “Drop dead gorgeous Lucy. James is defiantly a lucky man.” She said warmly as she made her way to the minibar. Fixing herself a dry whiskey, and a shot for the bride, knowing she needed something for the nerves, she smiled as she handed the beverage to her.

Bottoms up, you’re not a married woman yet!” Taking a sip of her own drink, the golden circle of the whiskey reflected upon her face.

Sinead Sullivan
zoeydeutch-jpg.368352

Sinead felt so happy that Carrick had apologised and was being nice to her. It was a huge weight off of her mind, especially today when all of the family was going to be together. She gave her brother a kiss on the cheek before stepping back. "We've got lots of catching up to do today. Mostly about you - all I've done is grow bigger," she remarked, pointing to her belly.

Sinead smiled when she heard Mireya's voice telling her that crying was no good before the wedding. She gave her friend a quick hug. "Oh, wow, you're my hero!" she said, when Mireya offered to fix up her make-up. Sinead usually loved getting dressed up and doing her make-up, but things were starting to become more of an effort and she was always feeling too warm. "How are you, sweetie?" she asked her friend. Mr Buchanan had agreed to let Sinead work just Saturdays so she wasn't too tired, but that also meant Sinead didn't see Mireya at work now. She knew she'd have to stop working completely soon, but she hoped there was a way she could still work after the baby was born.

Sinead's jaw dropped when Lucy walked in, almost making Mireya mess up her make-up. She blushed a little when her sister complimented how she looked in the dress. Once her make-up was done, Sinead stood up again and held Lucy's hands as she admired the bride-to-be. "Lucy, you looking amazing. Your dress is so nice and so pretty. Oh my God!" she said, her excitement making her a little lost for words. "James is going to faint when he sees how hot you look," she assured her. When Lucy mentioned the milkshake, Sinead grinned. "Maybe you can have just a small glass? I don't think it will spoil that lovely figure of yours.. Plus, it's reaaaaally tasty."

When Aidan entered the room, Sinead sent him a wide smile. With the ladies, Conor and James being so busy with the wedding planning, Aidan and Finn had been very helpful to Sinead. They were both amazingly sweet. She didn't take advantage, but she really loved how helpful Aidan had been and she knew she'd be very stressed by now without his help. She would make sure to repay her cousins in some way.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco ReverseTex ReverseTex Bellz Bellz Lamia Lamia

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0798.GIF
The Italian opened the door with a large smile. The man was sporting a red robe and clenching a cigar between his teeth. "Ah, Leo, come in." Angel said, motioning him in with the glass of scotch in his hand. As Leo stepped into the apartment, Angel moved to his couch. "Sit... please."

Once they both had sat down, Angel smiled and nodded his head lightly. "Are you still carrying the gun?" Angel asked, examining his attire. He was sure Leo hadn't ditched it already, after everything they had talked about. "So, a couple hours before the big event," he reclined his his chair, placing the glass of scotch on the table. "What can I do for you?"

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Finn Sullivan

80f13fa158fe5a5ad654b4589d703cb0--hemsworth-brothers-liam-hemsworth.jpg

Finn had been out with the guys the night before, celebrating the fact that James was getting married. The soon to be married man himself did not drink nearly as much as Conor and Finn had, though Finn thought this was a wise decision on James' part. Conor and Finn made drinking look fairly easy without any repercussions. This morning, he definitely felt all of them. He wasn't sure what time he got home, as he looked around the room he was sleeping in. The room that had grown to become his for some time now. Getting up, he fought the headache that made itself known and got ready for the wedding. After a quick shower, he changed into his suit before more voices could be heard from downstairs.

His eyes brightened in the mirror as he thought about Sinead's friend Mireya. A small blush came to his cheeks and he had to look away from his reflection out of embarrassment. He hadn't felt this way about a girl since....He couldn't even say her name in his mind. The entire memory too painful to talk about. Stepping away from the mirror, he moved to head downstairs, all the while securing his tie that was giving him more than a hard time.

Perhaps it was the hangover, or perhaps it was his nervousness to see Mireya again, either way...he was sure to make a fool of himself. Walking into the lounge, wearing his typical Finnian smile, he still struggled with the tie as he took in the scenery. "Holy shit Luce! You look amazing!" Finn said to her as he then looked to the rest of the group. "Wonderful day for getting hitched huh?" He asked lightly before frowning at the tie he had been unsuccessful in securing. "Anyone want to help a poor fella out? Apparently one night of drinking has eliminated my ability to secure a tie." A sheepish grin spread on his cheeks as he blushed.

Lucy Sullivan

amber.jpg

3714f916c39d2bf9c782cfd4a5d84edf--elegant-dresses-for-wedding-colored-wedding-gowns.jpg
The blonde smiled widely as Mireya handed her a shot of whiskey. Looking to Sinead, Lucy smiled. "Can she be my friend to? Its like she's reading my thoughts!" Lucy definitely had an edge to her mood at the moment, the nervousness about the wedding and was getting to her. "Thank you doll." She told Mireya before bringing the small glass to her lips and tipping her head back. The liquid was bitter but satisfying, warming her chest as she set the glass down. Sinead came rushing over after a moment and Lucy stood to her feet, letting her sister take in the full appearance. Her cheeks turned pink and she smiled almost shyly at Sinead as she assured her that James would faint. That would definitely be something to see. "I might faint before I get down the aisle." She admitted before sitting back down and letting everyone around her fill the room with conversation. Lucy blushed at all the compliments she was given on her appearance, though she was pleased to hear that she looked just as good as the first day she tried it on. "Thanks you guys." She murmured happily in appreciation to all the compliments and fuss.

Cold feet was something to be expected, of course she wasn't nervous about marrying James. She had been dead set on that idea since before he proposed to her. Big events did not go by well in this family, so Lucy had every right to feel nervous about something going terribly wrong. She bounced her leg up and down nervously and took slow deep breaths. At Sinead's comment about the milkshake, Lucy finally answered. "It may not ruin my figure with one small glass....but I don't think sugar is going to help all these nerves...I'm already jumpy as it is." Talking herself out of a milkshake, Lucy looked to the time on the wall and bit her lip.
Misty Gray Misty Gray Lazy Taco Lazy Taco ReverseTex ReverseTex Lamia Lamia

Leo Davide

hnbkhb-jpg.368274

Leo nodded when Angel greeted him, barely able to summon a smile up onto his features. He stepped into the apartment and took a seat on the couch as instructed. "Yeah, I've still got the gun," he told him, pulling one side of his jacket open to display the holstered firearm. When asked what Angel could do for him, Leo briefly glanced down to his hands before looking the man in the eyes. "I figured I'd come over here early just to go over the plans again," he answered. "I just want to make sure I get this this right so I can prove myself to you and Vinnie," he admitted. This wasn't just about proving his loyalty to the Romanos, but he now had a name of the person whose tip-off led to his father's death at the pier.
Enzyme Enzyme

The Church
151025760332250-jpg.368292

untitled-png.368671

James Porter and Conor Sullivan

23-arrow.w710.h473.jpg conor2.JPG

James and Conor had been at the church a good hour before any of the guests were due to arrive. They were checking everything was set up as planned, wanting only the best for Lucy. James was amazed at how beautiful all of the flowers and decorations were. Everyone's hard work had certainly paid off. As the guests began to arrive, Conor remembered he'd need to give James a little encouragement to get into the spirit of greeting everyone. The man may be fearless when it came to his job, but he was quite reserved in social situations - and this was one of the most intense social situations he would ever find himself in.

"Come on, mate. I've got your back," Conor said, placing his arm on James' shoulder and leading him to the church entrance so they could greet their family and friends. "I wonder if I can get Father Foster drunk at the reception. Now that would be hilarious," Conor remarked, trying to distract James from his nerves.

"You know. Only you could befriend a priest enough to talk him into getting pissed with you. You're relentless," James joked. He was then distracted as Lucy's family, their shared friends, and his own mother began to arrive in advance of the ceremony.

That's your cue, guys. Bellz Bellz Lamia Lamia ReverseTex ReverseTex Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Sinead Sullivan
untitled-jpg.368271

When Finn had arrived downstairs, Sinead was instantly aware of the tension of sorts between him and Mireya. She thought it was adorable and intended on making sure the two were dancing together by the end of the evening. For now, she would have to give them both a little nudge and it wouldn't even be difficult. "Finn, honey," Sinead sweetly spoke to her cousin. "I have to go in the car with Luce, Arlene and Maggie. I hate to feel like I'm ditching Mireya when I invited her..." she said, briefly placing her hand on her friend's shoulder and pouting. "Will you keep her company in the car and at the church? I know you'll look after her for me," she happily suggested. Whether Finn was going to agree or not, Sinead wouldn't give him chance not to. "Thank you, Teddy. You're a darling," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek before getting her things together ready to leave the house.

The Sullivans and Rayna would now arrive at the church where James and Conor would greet them.
The bride and her bridesmaids would for now remain in the car a block away from the church.

As they sat in the car, Sinead was becoming quite excited. She hadn't felt this happy in months and it was a nice release for her. "Oh, Luce. This is going to be so beautiful. I'm so grateful I could still be your bridesmaid. You and James both mean so much to me. I love you, sis. No matter what has happened before now."

Bellz Bellz ReverseTex ReverseTex

Last edited:
6c92761ce91cbc120c4beaf9b6b4a59c.jpg
Carrick had been ready to speak more with Sinead but of course, others decided to interrupt him, including his oldest sister, which kinda made him scowl, considering that he hadn't had time to say anything more to Sinead. Shaking his head, he had gone upstairs to where his room used to be and placed a bag on the still unused bed and started to get ready. I mean sure he could had been down there complimenting Lucy on her wedding day and speaking with more with Sinead or Aidan, but being interrupted like that had soured his mood, especially when it began when Sinny own friend barged in on them, it was just his luck that they where at the lounge. Once he felt himself calm down, he started to get ready to head over to the church, switching his clothes to his tuxedo, before finally exiting his room and leaving the household.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz
Lamia Lamia ReverseTex ReverseTex

Church:

Carrick honestly didn't know how he felt knowing that James, their former driver, was marrying Lucy. But who was he to judge them, if they wanted to get married, he honestly didn't care. Parking his car by the church, Carrick got off and went inside the church and sat down on one of the chair laid out for the people who where invited. Honestly right now he felt lucky that he had gotten a day off from college before he had to return in two days later, and he was here to celebrate the wedding of his sister. So right now he needed celebrate and be happy for them, while at the same time, to keep his guard up in case something happen. After all, every celebration they had ended in disaster so he was ready in case anything happened.

Finn Sullivan

Finn had been surprised when Sinead came up to him and asked if he could keep Mireya company in the car and in the church while she was with the other bridesmaids. Finn would have been a fool to say no and it looked like Sinny wasn't gonna give him a choice in the matter. So he nodded his head and smiled warmly, trying hard to stop the redness that was sure to show up on his cheeks at the thought of that pretty blonde only a few feet away. "No problem Sin!" Finn said and scratched the back of his head nervously. Seeing everyone getting ready to leave for the church, he helped everyone get into the cars before getting into one himself.

The rest of the Sullivans and guests who were not in the wedding were to head directly to the church to find their seats and to wait for the ceremony to start. As they piled out of the car, Finn stepped out first before Mireya and offered his hand out to her, trying not to look too anxious about doing so, he placed an easy going smile on his face. "Watch your step." He murmured lightly, his blue eyes sparkling with charm. Finn felt much better than he had a few months ago. After having that talk with Lorenzo Romano, he vowed that he was going to slowly let things go, and so far he had stuck true to the vow. He found better ways to preoccupy his time, helping Sin with things that she needed or the other's with wedding errands. Now, he didn't have anyone to help but Mireya, and he really hoped it would stay that way. Holding his arm out to her, he raised an eyebrow her way. "Would you do me the honor, of letting a man such as myself escort you to your seat, Mireya?" A boyish hopeful smile found its way to his lips and his blue eyes searched hers, hoping he wasn't overstepping.

Lucy Sullivan

amber.jpg

Lucy had stayed quiet and watched the excitement of those around her with a small smile on her lips. Though Carrick's reaction to interrupting a conversation between himself and Sinead didn't go unnoticed, Lucy tried not to let it get to her today. She knew the kid was already going through a lot and she was just happy he was out of Chicago and away from the danger that always seemed to be lurking above the Sullivan's heads. Once it was time to get to the church, Lucy became even more quiet than she had before, only smiled in response to things or answering someone when she needed to.

The car was parked a block away from the church and Lucy was becoming increasingly nervous. Fanning herself with her hand, she looked to her cousin's and Sinead as they chatted amongst themselves, offering a small smile as Sinead spoke to her. The emotions of the day were already starting to get to her but the unforgiving love that her sister showed her in those moments was threatening to let them all loose. Lucy blinked a few times to keep tears at bay before taking her sisters hands. "I love you too Sin." She murmured softly and smiled. "Look at us, seems like we are all growing up hmm?" Lucy mused as she looked down at her sisters swollen belly, reaching a hand out, she placed it on her belly for a moment. The blonde becoming more aware that in two months she was going to have a little niece or nephew. The idea had been mulled over vigorously for months and although she despised the baby's father, she knew that Sinead needed a female figure there, since their mother abandoned her. "See I am lucky, this little one is gonna have so many uncles, but I am gonna be the only Auntie." These thoughts successfully distracted her from the nervousness she was feeling and she took in a deep breath.

"James and I will be there for you Sin, if you ever need help with the baby." Lucy slowly moved her hand from Sinead's belly and looked out the window to see the guests that were arriving. "This is really it. After all the planning and preparation...it just feels so surreal." Lucy spoke to all three of the girls. "Thank you for dealing with my insanity these last couple of months, I'm sure I wasn't the easiest bride to deal with...but I can't express how much you all mean to me. You all look so beautiful." She murmured.

Mireya Hart

Mierya winked as Lucy downed the shot, knowing that liquid courage was always a asset in a situation like today. Just as she was going to reply, she followed Sinead and Lucy’s eyes and turned around to see Finn Sullivan. Giving the man a serene smile, she stepped away to give him some room in the group that had formed around the bride. A chuckle almost escaped her short after, seeing as the bride commanded Finn to practically escort her to the wedding. He helped her into the car, careful not to step on her dress, then they were off!
—————————————————————————————

Taking Finn’s hand as she stepped out of the car, her slender hand almost invisible within his. It was obvious the two had mutual feelings, and she was glad for it. But anyone could see that he was nervous. Locking her arm into his as the entered the church, she smiled. “You very well can, Finn.”

As the two took their seats, she leaned towards his shoulder, and whispered. “Your nerves are showing Finnian, it’s almost like you’ve never touched a girl before! I do hope you prepare yourself, because I assure you you’re not escaping tonight without a dance.” She patted his shoulder gently, then as if no flirting had just took place, resorted strictly to her seat and attention towards the altar.

Last edited:
untitled-png.368671

Sinead Sullivan
untitled-jpg.368271

Sinead smiled when Lucy said she loved her too. The night Lucy and Conor found her with Angel, Sinead though he sister would never be nice to her again or even willing to consider her family. She was so thankful for the healing properties of time. It now felt like the only person who wasn't going to forgive her was her own mother and even though Shannon had often been cold to her, it still really hurt Sinead to beleive her own mother didn't care about her. "We're so grown up," Sinead agreed, looking down to her belly as Lucy placed her hand on it. If she wasn't trying so hard to preserve her make-up, Sinead was sure this touching moment would have brought on more happy tears. She giggled when Lucy mentioned being the only aunt amongst numerous uncles. "I'm so excited to meet this baby, Lucy. Especially now I know he or she will have so much love." She quickly nodded when she was told James and Lucy would be there for her. "I really appreciate that, Luce. Kate has been giving me all sorts of advice, but it's still all quite scary."

Sinead's smile widened when talk turned to the wedding. "It does feel quite surreal, but it's all going to be really lovely today. You and James are going to be so happy together. I even get to have Old Man James as another big brother," she beamed.

Sinead glanced out of the car window as the driver began slowly driving the car outside the church. She looked to see Conor approaching and she quickly turned back to her sister. "I think it's time, Luce. Eeek. We've all got your back and James is going to be so happy when he sees how gorgeous you look."

Bellz Bellz

Conor Sullivan

conor2-jpg.368629

Conor had watched every guest who had entered the church, doing a head count which was backed up by David's count. He then glanced at his watch before patting James on the shoulder. "You'd best get your ass to the altar," he suggested. "You know, I'm doing all of the work, as usual. Best man AND giving Lucy away. Trust good old Conor to get shit done," he joked, trying to keep things light for James.

Once the groom had taken his position at the altar with the vicar, Conor headed out of the church, with a couple of staff closing the doors behind him, ready for the big reveal. Conor quickly approached the car which was now parked up. The driver opened the door for Lucy and took her hand as she stepped out, with Maggie and Arlene close behind to catch the train of her dress. When they stopped outside the doors of the church, Conor linked his arm with Lucy's and moved his head close to her ear so he could speak to her. "You look absolutely stunning, Luce. You and James deserve all of the happiness in the world. Dad can't be here to give you away today, but I will do my best to live up to him. I will always be here for you, no matter what you need," he assured her.

The church doors were then pulled open and the piano began playing the soft wedding music. Conor's charming smile returned to his face as he walked down the aisle alongside Lucy. Maggie, Arlene and Sinead followed close behind, holding the bouquets of flowers in their hands.

Bellz Bellz

James Porter

23-arrow-w710-h473-jpg.368627

James stood in his position as he waited for the ceremony begin. For the moment, it was just him and the vicar standing up at the altar. He looked to Lucy's closest family, sending the a bashful smile. He couldn't help but grin when he saw Shannon smirking back at him; the woman always managing to find some way to tease him. He then turned his head to the other column of seats, where he saw his own mother and the siblings he had yet to meet. He sent them a smile, feeling quite overwhelmed to see his newfound family there to witness his big day.

The music started to play and James was snapped out of his thoughts as everyone's attention was drawn to the main doors. As soon as he set eyes on Lucy, his mouth opened and his eyes widened. He didn't think it was possible for any woman to look so beautiful, but walking towards him was proof it was possible. He suddenly forgot about anyone else in the room as his attention was fully placed on Lucy. She left him breathless for a time, but luckily he remembered to breathe before she was finally stood facing him.

As the bridesmaids and Conor took their standing positions, James leaned in to Lucy so he could quietly tell her something. "You look out of this world, Lucy. You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen... you're stunning," he said, blushing a little as he struggled to believe his luck.

Bellz Bellz Lamia Lamia ReverseTex ReverseTex Enzyme Enzyme Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

Gangster-Squad-quotes-7.gif

Angel sat in the back of the van, along with a handful of Romano goons. He slid the heavy trench coat over his shoulders, before sliding on his gloves as well. He kept the grey bandana in his pocket so he could enjoy the easy access to air before having to tie it on. Everyone around him seemed to be more armed than he, caring heavy assault rifles. He wasn't worried about it. He knew he could probably do more damage with a switchblade than most of these men could with a full magazine. His eyes scanned across the interior of the van, until falling on Leo. Leo appeared to be lost in thought; his anticipation not nearly matching those of his allies.

Angel got up off the side bench, moving to Leo. As he drew closer, he picked up a tommy gun off the floor. "Hey," Angel said, in a commanding tone to get Leo's attention. "Remember what we talked about." Angel slid the magazine into the gun with a hefty slap on the end of it, to make sure it was secure. He then racked the slide into place, causing a bullet to load into the chamber and a loud clicking sound to emit. "This ones for your dad." He handed Leo the tommy gun. He offered him a reassuring smile and a slap on the shoulder, before returning to his seat.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Finn Sullivan

Finn was relieved when the beautiful blonde woman did not turn his request to escort her down. He hoped that his nervousness had gone undetected that the curse that normally plagued him, where everyone could read him like an open book, had vanished with prior experiences. But as the couple stepped through the doors and took their seats, Mireya leaned in towards him and whispered, confirming that his nerves were indeed revealing themselves and that he wasn't going to get out of a dance with her at the reception. Finn's eyes widened silently as he blinked a few times, trying to make sure he heard her right.

Was she making the first move? Finn was definitely seeing the woman in a brand new light as he took in her lovely appearance for a moment. A bashfully sweet smile appeared on his face, but just as he was about to answer. She turned back in her seat and faced the altar. As if nothing had happened between them. Finn smirked and raised both of his eyebrows, "As you wish." He said just loud enough for her to hear before turning to face the altar as well.

Finn was still warm from the heated flirting that had taken place only a few moments prior when he noticed people began to take their positions and the doors to the church had closed. Finn looked to James who offered the family a bashful smile and gave him two thumbs up. The music began to play and the attention turned towards the doors as everyone waited for the bridesmaids along with Conor and Lucy to walk through them. Finn smiled when the moment arrived and was smiling just as wide as everyone else as the bride and Conor were finally seen.

Lucy Sullivan

amber.jpg

Lucy's eyes went to the window again as Sinead made a comment about it being time. She saw her brother Connor walking towards the car and Lucy looked to Sinead, the excitement and nervousness plain as day on her face. Lucy thanked the driver as he opened the door for her and held out his hand for her to use to balance with. Once she was out of the car, helped by both Arlene and Maggie, they all made their way towards the door. Lucy's heart was racing in her chest and the smile on her face couldn't be removed. Lucy linked arms with her brother and listened to his words, trying her best to hold it together. "Thank you Conor. I love you." She murmured back to him in response, swallowing the emotions that she felt at the mention of their father not being here on this special day.

Lucy only had a moment to close her eyes and take a deep breath before she heard the doors opening. She smiled and opened her eyes as she got a view of the inside of the church. Everything looked perfect. But her eyes quickly scanned the flowers and guests before her eyes glued to James. It seemed he too could see nothing else as they stared at each other. Lucy gave a small laugh and a smile as his mouth fell open and a tint of red rose to her cheeks, well aware of everyone watching them.

Lucy didn't think they could get to their destination quick enough, but as she placed a kiss on Conor's cheek, letting him take his place to the side of James, time seemed to return to normal. She felt like she could breathe again as she stood so close to James. Another fierce blush rising to her cheeks as he told her how amazing she looked. "You bring out the beauty in me." She murmured softly back to him. Lucy was ready to begin the rest of forever with the man standing next to her. The nervousness turning into excitement as the moment she had dreamed about since she was a little girl became a reality.

James Porter
ezgif-2-beb0bb681d.gif

James stood up straight, with his hands clasped together in front of him. He listened as the vicar spoke verses from the Bible, something Conor was trying his hardest to sound interested in. This was the boring bit Conor always dreaded at weddings and christenings, but standing up at the front meant he had to work on maintaining his 'interested' expression. Really, he knew he wasn't alone in wanting to get to the end and kick off the celebrations with plenty of alcohol.

The vicar then moved on to the exchange of vows, which James would repeat first, followed by Lucy:

"I, James Porter,
take thee, Lucy Sullivan,
for my lawful wedded wife,
to have and to hold,
from this day forward,
for better,
for worse,
for richer,
for poorer,
in sickness and in health
as long as we both shall live."

Conor then stepped in to hold out the box containing the two wedding rings, one for the bride and the other for the groom. The vicar then proceeded with the exchange of wedding rings speech and the words James and Lucy were to repeat back.

"I James Porter take Lucy Sullivan to be my wife.
I promise you love, honor and respect,
to be faithful to you
and forsaking all others,
until death do us part."

As he said the last words, James placed the white gold ring on Lucy's finger and placed a kiss on the back of her hand. Lucy would then repeat the same words to James before placing a ring on James's finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," the vicar proudly spoke up.

James smiled brightly before placed his hands on Lucy's waist and pulled her in for a deep, passionate kiss. He didn't care who was watching right now. This was the happiest moment of his life and he was now married to the love of his life who he wished to spend the rest of his days with. In the background, Conor took a couple of steps back, ecstatic to see the two finally married but also trying to switch off so he wasn't actually watching the couple kissing. He didn't want it to get weird or anything.
Bellz Bellz
Present: ReverseTex ReverseTex Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Lamia Lamia Enzyme Enzyme

Last edited:
Athena Archer
tumblr_osjejkZDmE1vk08kdo4_540.gif

Athena grabbed a couple medications plus supplies they needed at home and checked out. She exited the store, heading back to the apartment. Her feet shuffling as she walked down the pavement. The young girl noticed a sign which advertised on heart necklaces half-off. Athena bit her lip, a certain memory coming to her mind. It felt so long ago but it was only a couple months back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 24th, 1948 - Christmas

Athena was currently placing ornaments on the Christmas tree with Leo's help. "Almost done!" Thena excitedly announced as she placed a red ball ornament on the tree. Athena and Leo were currently decorating the tree in her apartment. She wanted to make some last-minute final touches before heading to the Christmas party Vinnie was having. The girl was currently wearing a flowly white and black dress fit for a Christmas party.
The girl stepped back and looked to Leo, whom currently was sporting a Santa hat. She giggled. The tree looked quite beautiful with bright Christmas lights, ornaments and a pretty angel on top. "Looks great." Leo commented. The canines and one feline were watching the two with intent eyes. Athena felt the soft fur of Indi, the cat. She smiled.

Athena nodded, grinning. "I agree." she replied, bending down to place presents under the tree. "Hey Thena?" he voiced. The girl looked up to see him holding a small present in his hand. She got back to her feet with a curious eyebrow raised, turning to her boyfriend.

"I know It's still Christmas Eve but I wanted to give this to you." Leo told her. Athena smiled softly, "Aw Leo, what is it?" Thena questioned gently as she slowly took the gift from Leo.

"Open it." He simply stated with a smile.

Athena chuckled before slowly unwrapping the gift. In the box held a heart-shaped necklace. She smiled widely, "It's beautiful Leo." She mused in awe.
The girl would then ask the man to help her put the necklace on and he would do so. The brown-eyed beauty smiled as she looked in the mirror with Leo right beside her. "It looks great on you. You make in more beautiful in my opinion." He spoke. A small blush found its way to Athena's brown cheeks."Oh stop it." Athena giggled, feeling slightly embarrassed.
Leo grinned, "I mean, you're a beauty Athena. I'm just telling the truth." Leo voiced softly. Athena, turning to Leo.

The girl smiled gently. "I love it. Thank you Leo. You're the best." Athena mused softly, going on her tippy-toes to give Leo a kiss on his cheek.

Leo kissed the top of her head, before grabbing her hand. "I'm glad. Now let's get to this Christmas party. I'm sure Alex has something fun planned out."

With that the two walked out, hand in hand. Seeming to be in utter bliss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athena reached to her neck, she still wore that necklace. Though no one but Alex knew that. The girl bit her lip, walking pass the poster, curls covering her face. With Leo spending time with Alex and herself, it only made confirmation that the girl was still ever so in love with him. Her feelings just couldn't fade away for the man. Athena sighed softly, heading towards home.

Mentioned:
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Interactions:
neverbackdown neverbackdown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayna Caito
powerless-vanessa-hudgens-protagonista-del-nuovo-serial-della-dc-comics-253554.jpg

Vanessa+Hudgens+Dresses+Skirts+Halter+Dress+LBAwWHDw2_px.jpg

Convinced that Vinnie was done trying to sway her, Rayna and her family headed towards the church. She and her family sat down in the pews, she noticed that James was there. Then the wedding began as Lucy walked down the aisle and reached James. Rayna smiled softly as it reminded her of the day she got married to Liam. The woman watched as the two recited vows and were declared husband and wife. She clapped along with everyone else. Her daughter Isabelle sat in her lap as she clapped, babbling along. She chuckled, "That's your big brother, Belle." she whispered in her toddler's ears, before focusing on the sight in front of her. Rayna may have missed most of the events of her son's life but she was making it her duty to be there for him fron now on.

Interactions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Bellz Bellz
ReverseTex ReverseTex
Enzyme Enzyme
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aidan Sullivan
Cameron-Boyce-RAW-01.jpg

Aidan watched the wedding ceremony intently. The look on James's face when Lucy came walking down the aisle was priceless. The boy watched as the two stood next to each other and recited their vows with the priest's help. It was a beautiful sight to see, indeed.
The young man found himself hoping that he would find a love like theirs someday.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
ReverseTex ReverseTex
Bellz Bellz
Enzyme Enzyme

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson "Jack" Aquino
9f325b55c180898866d1e72dcd102027--john-stamos-young-hot-men.jpg

Jackson certainly wasn't expecting a huge welcome but was cut off guard with the sudden swearing from Lorenzo. He raised an amusing eyebrow, he watched as the man retreated and followed him in, seeing as he left the door open. Lorenzo turned around, hearing his footsteps. Jack chuckled as he questioned how his mother was and the drive to Oregon.
"She's okay. Still crazy but calming down a bit." Jack voiced. He mused.

His eyes focused on the man in front of him, taking him in. "How..have you been Renzo?" He asked in a soft tone.

ReverseTex ReverseTex

Interactions/Mentions: Lamia Lamia

Lorenzo simpered, genuine emotions flowing through him for the first time in years. Slowly he made his way towards Jack, almost afraid he would be a ghost. But when he wrapped his arms around his shoulders, he was met with the familiar frame he knew like the back of his hand.

Burrrowing his head in the man’s shoulder for a moment, taking in the physical contact, he pulled back from his embrace, his eyes borderline watering.

Not well... There’s things Jack... I’m trying to change now, I promise, but let’s just say it’s been a rocky few years....”

Mierya smiled at Finn’s comment, but quickly remembered she was at a wedding, which required her upmost attention.

The ceremony was quite beautiful, the love between Lucy and James was palpable through the entire room. Clapping lightly as the two kissed, her smile was wide for the newly weds. Glancing to Finn, the goofball had a gigantic grin, which only made her blush even more.

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino
The lovely atmosphere of the ceremony was suddenly cut in half, like a knife through a wedding cake. A heavy boot to the door of the chapel sent everyone a good inch of their seat. Six armed men burst into the room, wielding machine guns. Their line of fire was directed at the unarmed attendees, which was proven to be a mistake as the Sullivan guards returned fire. Soon enough, the beautiful wedding turned into a prime location for a large firefight.

As the attention was drawn to the front doors, Angel came out from behind the altar. His heavy attire was by now recognizable to the family, despite the bandana covering his face. He locked eyes with David, who immediately went for his gun. Angel was one step ahead of him, however, discharging a round into his chest. David hardly had time to feel the affect before another round hit him, sealing his fate.

Angel directed his aim to James, firing a single shot into his back. In one swift motion, he turned his aim to Lucy. The bullet cut right through her gorgeous wedding dress as it scrapped her side and splotched the pristine white with a deep red. As she inevitably collapsed, he continued down to James, smoke sizzling up from the barrel. James laid on his chest, seemingly unconscious. Angel had no intention of missing this perfect kill shot, basically standing directly over him. He loosely aimed down to James’ skull. He used his thumb to slowly pull back the hammer of the gun, the cylinder rotating to a fresh round. He then settled his finger on the trigger, ready to blow James’ brains out.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Bellz Bellz ReverseTex ReverseTex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back