• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alexandra Romano
Selena-Gomez-Getaway.jpg

When he released his hold on her ribs, Alex tried to turn herself on to stomach but was unable to since he was still putting weight on her legs. She stretched her arm back trying to reach the gun but her arm was too short to reach it. Panic was beginning to set in, as Alex frantically tried to rip her legs out from under him. She reached out more as her hand tried to search for the gun and eventually she felt herself grab something. At this stage, he was coming around from the headbutt and Alex grabbed the gun firmly as she picked it up and pushed it into his chest. "Get up" she hissed at him "I wont hesitate again". Alex realised that they had gone the opposite way to the docks and she wasnt sure if she would be able to carry his dead weight all the way back, so once she kept the gun trained on him she should be able to get him to walk closer back
Misty Gray Misty Gray

dc63d83f13a40aeb5c96d8ceed1bf1ef.jpg

Carrick had been so bore as he tended to the orders of the upcoming clients. Honestly, he should had stayed home or at least gone to see if there was anything that he could had done while there but no, he had to come here, just so that there wouldn't be any problem happening here. One thing that he had been doing during the whole here was also making sure that none of the clients had decided to hassass any of the female workers or at least kick the truly drunk people out of the pub. I mean sure it was bad for business but Carrick didn't really care, it was just something that he did so that none of the workers would quit, sure it was his first time acting as the co-gm while Finn was away, but he still had power to do anything he wanted. Since the place was owned by his older brother, which had kinda pissed him off when he wasn't chosen to run the place after helping Conor out when he hadn't gone to school. I mean sure Finn was the oldest but he knew how everything here on the pub was run, heck he always knew what drinks to offer the clients. He sighed before drinking some water, then looking toward Cassie. "You know you can go ahead and rest for a bit, I'll deal with the clients while you go take a breather." He said to her.
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mentioned: Bellz Bellz

Sergeant Banks
ethan-hawke-woman-fifth-portraits-2011-toronto-uuwq-a7cplhl-jpg.364537

The Sergeant looked to see Alex was now holding her gun and she then pressed the barrel against his chest. She ordered him to get up and he did as she'd told him, but a smirk crossed his face. She didn't have the guts to squeeze that trigger. "Oh, you will hesitate," he told her, once on his feet. "On the off-chance you did pull that trigger, you'd be fucked. You'll be arrested and sent to jail where people don't take very kindly with Romanos. As if the beatings won't be enough, you'll have to live with being a killer." He shook his head and laughed. "Now, put the gun down and walk away."
neverbackdown neverbackdown

Conor Sullivan
maxresdefault-jpg.364551

Conor was enjoying the walk, though he had Finn hold Samson's leash and Aidan hold Lady's. It wasn't that he was expecting any trouble, but if there was, he knew he'd be the one who should tackle it. He'd already reloaded his gun before they left the house and he had it in his pocket so he could easily retrieve it should he need to.

"Isn't this nice? Just the Sullivan lads having a peaceful walk?" he asked. Honestly, he just wanted to break the silence. Even the fresh air wasn't enough to cheer Finn up.

In the distance, the docks were located, but Conor wasn't intending on walking the dogs over there. The main streets were safer, from his own experience. However, as they were walking, he noticed what appeared to be a fight or altercation by the docks. The sensible thing to do was to avoid such a thing and that was what Conor fully intended on doing. That was until he got a gut feeling about it. Finn and Aidan wouldn't know Alex enough to even think one of the figures in the distance was hers. To Conor, the distant figure seem to match Alex's and he wasn't sure he could ignore it, not with even the smallest possibility of it being her.

"Lads, I'm going to see what going on over there," he told them. "If someone's in trouble, I can't just leave them. But you two can and I order you to. Either find somewhere to hide until I get back or carry on walking the way we planned, then I'll catch up. I don't want either of you getting hurt and James will be furious if I let anything happen to those dogs."
Bellz Bellz Lamia Lamia

Cassie
hnb-jhb-png.358428

Cassie had been getting on with her work, as usual. Carrick was a good kid and a hard worker, but he was much quieter than the other Sullivans who were usually behind the bar with her. Conor was usually full of energy and making the customers equally excitable. Finn was always a happy and cheerful spirit to be around too. He'd helped her out of her misery when she split up with her fiance, after the man had cheated on her. It made her heart break to think of the shit Finn was going through now. "I suppose I could have a small break," she agreed with Carrick. Really, she'd been used to working long shifts back when Conor was in charge. He'd always had a habit of disappearing, even when his father was running the family business. "Carrick. How's Finn getting on? I haven't seen him since... That night," she said. She still blamed herself for not checking who was in that delivery truck before sending Finn out there and into danger.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Alexandra Romano
Selena-Gomez-Getaway.jpg

Alex watched him carefully as he got up and slowly got up after him, still aiming the gun at him. She motioned towards the docks "start walking" she stated viciously and walked behind him holding the gun to his back. She tried her best to block out what he was saying but it made the nausea only feel worse. "Stop, Its too late to change anything now, If I don't do this then I'm screwed anyway, either you'll kill me or I'll end up in jail regardless" she said with a frown. The back of her head was sore but was overclouded by the nausea and immense guilt which was already starting to creep in.
The dock was coming into view and Alex knew they were close, she tried to shut down her thoughts and was startled when the Sergeant suddenly turned around and tried to grab the gun off her. Alex held her grip as the two wrestled over the gun. Suddenly she heard a loud and unexpected bang and jumped back in shock, letting go off the gun as she did so. Alex quickly looked down at herself to make sure it hadnt hit her and thats when she saw the Man fall. She stood looking at him, her breathe heavy. She was unable to move.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Sergeant Banks and Conor Sullivan
maxresdefault-jpg.364551

The Sergeant walked for a short time, but there was no way he was going to do as this girl told him. He suddenly stopped and grabbed at the gun, trying to wrestle it out of her hands. "You dumb f-" he hissed, but was cut off by the loud bang of the gunshot. He felt the bullet that had ripped into his chest and he clutched as the bleeding wound with both hands. He stumbled back and lost his balance, falling backwards and landing on the ground with a thud. He rolled over onto his side, still breathing and weakly attempting to grip at his own weapon.

Conor had been walking towards the docks when he heard the gunfire. Worried for who he believed to be Alex, he quickened his pace before full on sprinting over to the scene. Sure enough, it was Alex. She was stood frozen over the body of a man... a cop. "Shit!" he gasped. He placed his hand on Alex's shoulder and looked at her face. "What have you done?" he asked her. His tone wasn't an angry one, just a shocked one. What was she doing alone with this cop and why had she shot him?

"I should have known..." Banks groaned, realising Conor was now on the scene too.

Alexandra Romano
getnews.jpg

Alex was stood just looking at Sergeant Banks. She was struggling to breathe and now she didn't know what to do, every part of her plan just flew straight out of her head, all logic gone.
Alex felt a hand land on her shoulder and turned very quickly, she could hear her heart beating in her ears, this was it, she had been caught. She was relieved however when her eyes landed on Conor, but the relief quickly left as she looked down at Sergeant Banks and realised what had happened, she then looked back at Conor. "You need to get out of here in case anyone comes" she said in a frantic tone. It was clear Alex was panicked, she had no idea what to do now, she didn't even think the move the gun away from the Sergeant.
She heard the Sergeant speak but chose to ignore him before turning back to Conor "I.... eh.... I... he" Alex stuttered, her mind was able to create sentences due to shock and she just wanted Banks to die so she could hide the body and be done with it.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

maxresdefault-jpg.364551

"No!" Conor argued when Alex told him to go. "If someone else comes, you're screwed. I can't just leave you here," he told her. He looked back down to the Sergeant and then the gun nearby, he kicked the weapon away from the cop's reach. He then paced a small area as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. The cop was still breathing and the wound was possibly non-fatal. He looked Alex in the eyes and shook his head. "What are you going to do? I don't know what happened and I hope you have a good story, because I don't think this guy is dying." It was in that moment that he realised he had been seen by the cop and he too could be in trouble if the man made it back to the station.

"Oh shit..." he muttered as he realised the best thing for him and Alex would be for this cop to die. He wasn't so sure the man was dying right now. "Tell me he attacked you or hurt you. Anything..." he asked of her. He wasn't sure if he could kill this man without knowing why and without knowing he deserved it. It wasn't in his nature to do that.

Last edited:
Alexandra Romano
getnews.jpg

Alex watched Conor as he began to pace back and forth, she wanted him to leave so that he would not get caught but part of her also needed him to stay with her. When he begged her for an explanation, Alex knew why he needed one, he was planning on killing the cop for her. Alex shook her head "he was blackmailing me and threatening you" she said quietly as she willed the rest of her body to start working again as well. "You cant..." she said slowly hoping he knew what she was reffering too, he had never killed a person and she couldnt willingly let him darken his own conscious. Alex slowly made her way over to where Conor had picked up the gun, she played it around in her hands as she stood over Sergeant Banks "any last words?" She asked him.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

"I'm gonna tell you what I have told the others who had asked, he is currently recuperating from the trauma he suffered, so he is doing better." Carrick answered while turning to look between her and the drink he was making. "At the same time, I'm gonna tell you not to blame yourself, we couldn't had known it was an ambush, heck we wouldn't know who they where after, maybe they where after me or Maggie or you, so blaming yourself wouldn't do yourself too good, just go back to the Cassie that we know." He reassured her while giving her a genuine, maybe the first actual smile he had ever given her. "Honestly while he is off doing whatever he is doing, I'm just gonna relax here at pub and help out as much as I can, that is, unless you don't want me here???" He questioned her before going to clean one of glass cup, as every one had their drink. Well it was the only thing he could do before the others decided to order more drink.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

maxresdefault-jpg.364551

Conor's jaw tightened when Alex explained the cop had been blackmailing her. From what she had said, it seem like the man knew about them both, but that was something Conor would have to ask about later. He reached into his pocket and gripped the gun in his hand, but he was still stalling. He was trying to think of another way out of this that didn't mean killing a cop. Alex then told him he couldn't shoot the man and he knew she was trying to spare him from committing murder. He knew he wouldn't be able to survive long as the Sullivan boss without getting his hands bloody and dirty, but he didn't have the strong motivation in him that he often felt when he imagined killing Vinnie. This wasn't personal, not yet. He snapped out of his thoughts to see Alex holding the gun and she stood over the man. She asked the Sergeant if he had any last words and Conor knew this was it. As much as he hated himself for it, he made no attempt to stop her or talk her out of it.

"Go to Hell, you filthy bitch," Banks hissed at Alex, knowing he wasn't going to get out of this alive.

James Porter
vghv-png.364967

James peered over the menu to look at Lucy as she spoke. She really loved the place he'd chosen, which in turn made him feel even happier. This whole romancing thing seemed to come more naturally to him than he ever thought. He glanced back to the menu and picked out a couple of dishes but didn't really commit them to his memory. He placed the menu aside and reached out to hold Lucy's hand in his so he could admire the ring on her finger. "I'm having trouble believing this too," he admitted. Lucy was an amazing woman and he was ecstatic to know she really did love him. Though he'd paid little notice to it, Angel's words from months ago about Lucy being too good for him had niggled at the back of his mind on occasion. Those words were now finally as meaningless to James as they always should have been. "How soon would you like to get married. I'd do it right now if we could," he enthused.

The conversation was interrupted when the waitress appeared at the table. James let Lucy order first before ordering his own food. It was then he realised he hadn't paid attention to the menu. "I... Um... The same as the lady," he said, blushing slightly.

James let the waitress leave before paying attention to Lucy again. The member of staff had realised the pair had just got engaged, so soon after, a man came along and stood by the booth, playing the violin to the couple. James couldn't squirm with embarrassment any more if he tried. "Jesus Christ..." he muttered behind his hand as he briefly looked the opposite way. He then looked forward, fixing his eyes on Lucy and sending her a look that screamed "kill me". James' cheeks were a deep red by now. When the musician finished, James clapped then watched the man walk away. "I did not request that," he quickly set the story straight to Lucy. "Jeez..." he trailed off before chuckling.
Bellz Bellz

Finn Sullivan
sad-liam-hemsworth-computer-wallpaper-16896362.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia
Finn was actually starting to enjoy the time he was spending with his cousins and the dogs as they walked along the city. He was actually in high spirits for a few fleeting moments, until Conor sense something, someone was in trouble. He raised an eyebrow and wondered why Conor needed to go check it out...it was strange for a man who was supposed to be feared to fly in and save the day. The gangs were really not something you want to mess with...but Conor didn't seem to want to create that image. Strange. Was the only word that came to Finn's head. But regardless of his thoughts, he nodded his head once before looking to Aidan. "Let's go lad." He murmured before tugging a bit on Samson's leash noticing the small pup had taken interest in whatever Conor had and was actively trying to walk towards it. After another tug, the pup followed. The two cousins and pups continued down the path as Conor instructed but he wasn't happy about the fact he was leaving him in potential danger.
Lucy Sullivan
1b85e3ddf7ef0bcdd0d9ccc9de9f765b.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy smiled as James reached out to take her hand, looking at the ring, admiring it just like she was. The ring was where it belonged Lucy was sure of it. She couldn't have loved the man in front of her more than she did in that moment. She gave a soft laugh as he admitted that he was having the same problem as she was, believing this was real, that they could find such happiness in almost constant sadness and war. It was a dream Lucy didn't want to wake up from and it seemed like with this engagement she would never have to. She could wake up in the morning and not have to sacrifice losing her dream...he would be laying right beside her. Lucy smiled widely as James asked when she would like the date of the wedding to be, admitting that he wished they could marry that very moment, this brought another laugh on but before she could answer the waitress had returned.

Lucy ordered first and she honestly wasn't prepared. She had far too many things running through her mind but she quickly chose something that caught her eye first and ordered it like she had known what she wanted the entire time. Lucy watched with a small smile as James struggled to choose something, seeming to have been uninterested in the food like Lucy was. He ordered the same as her and the waitress left, leaving the couple alone.

The blonde was about to answer James' question when a violinist appeared and began to play music, Lucy raised an eyebrow at James who looked like he was about to kill himself with a fork in that moment. James eyes were locked on her as he tried to keep himself afloat from drowning in a pool of embarrassment, all the while, Lucy was enjoying watching him squirm a bit. It was adorable to see the normally serious and level headed man out of his comfort zone. She clapped as well, really having enjoyed the music before turning back to James with a huge grin on her face as he set the record straight. He began chuckling and Lucy could help but join in. After a moment of indulging in the laughter, it died down and Lucy finally could answer the question James had previously asked. "As much as I would love to marry you right this second...my family would tear us both to shreds if they don't get a proper wedding." Lucy rolled her eyes. "Besides, I like making you wait." She winked lightly before thinking about an ideal date. "If things calm down once more...I'd give at least 2 or 3 months for us to pull a wedding together...that would put us in April or May, what do you think too soon? Too far?"

Cassie
hnb-jhb-png.358428

Cassie listened as Carrick told her Finn was recovering from the trauma he had suffered. A small smile appeared on her face as the young man told her not to blame herself. "I know you're right, that anyone could have been the target and none of us could have know. It's just hard to forget that I was the one who was bossing him around to accept the delivery," she said, with a soft sigh. Catching Carrick's rare smile, she sent her own back at him. It seemed like he was relaxing a little behind the bar now. "Of course I want you here, Carrick. I can hardly keep all of this crazy drunkards under control by myself, even if I can whip some of them into shape!" She began wiping the bar down and then looked to the Sullivan lad again. "Oh, and your mother! How is Shannon?" she asked. Finn and Shannon being attacked had happened so close together it was becoming overwhelming to keep up with the family's troubles.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

James Porter
vghv-png.364967

"You know you've got me wrapped around your little finger," James told Lucy when she said she liked making him wait. "I think May would be perfect," he compromised. He then grinned as he thought about the likes of Sinead once they found out about this. "No later than May, though. I don't think I could handle any longer listening to you ladies getting excited over dresses and hairstyles. I know some of you can be rather enthusiastic about it all," he remarked. It would be clear he was mostly referring to girly Sinead. "Although, if it keeps everyone's spirits up, who am I to argue?"

James fell silent as the waitress came to pour them some more wine, giving her a friendly nod once she had finished. After taking another sip, he placed the glass down. "What's happening to us, Lucy? Peaceful dates, wine instead of vodka... We're changing already," he teased. As much as the wine was nice, he much preferred the harder stuff.

Bellz Bellz

Vincenzo Romano
hghj.png

Vinnie had one of his men drive him and Rayna to the restaurant James and Lucy were dining at. As soon as they entered the building, Vinnie pointed to the suited man stood drinking at the bar. "I'm going to sit at a quiet table out of sight. Those two don't need to see my face here tonight," he told her. "Go over to Tony and he'll show you to where your son is. Tony will stay nearby and I'll be here the whole time," he reassured her. If James wanted to start trouble, Vinnie was soon going to put a stop to that.

Tony would point Rayna to the private booth James and Lucy were seated in. The bodyguard would keep his distance so Vinnie's cousin could do what she needed to do...

Lamia Lamia

Athena Archer
Yara-Shahidi-Grayson-Hoffman-New-York-Fashion-Photographer-Studio-Beauty-Blackish-Photoshooot-Inspiration-10.jpg

The young woman looked to Leo as he asked her about Vinnie's cousin.
Athena nodded, "She's really sweet. Her name is Rayna, they're complete opposites." She responded with a light smile. In truth, the girl herself was quite fond of the woman even after just meeting her.

Her eyes flickered over to Leo as he spoke. Athena shook her head, "I'm fine, just a little sick right now." She answered with a light chuckle. It was true that she was in fact sick but not the reason why she was acting a bit more nervous than usual.
"So um, how have you been?"

Several feet away, there was a man dressed in black watching two very intently but with more focus put on the curly headed young woman.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Mentioned: Misty Gray Misty Gray

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rayna Caito
d2f1ed13b1c825c3c08f11feb33ac449.jpg

Rayna laughed in a sarcastic way at Vinnie's remark, giving a simple "Mhm." in response. It wasn't even a matter of seconds when the telephone rang and Vinnie answered. The flash of a smile let her know that something must be occurring. After ending the call, Vinnie turned to her and informed her on what would be taking place.

She got up from her seat when Vinnie told her to get everything she needed. Rayna simply nodded and exited the office to grab a few things then just waited on Vinnie.

When the two reached the restaurant, Vinnie would inform her of the plan. She nodded. "Alright." she spoke softly, approaching Tony.
When Tony pointed to the private booth in which James and his date were seated in, her heart would skip a beat. Rayna let out a low sigh, before slowly walking over to the two. Upon reaching there, she stopped.
"Hello..James." Rayna greeted softly, not believing her eyes.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Misty Gray Misty Gray

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aidan Sullivan

latest

Aidan held Lady's leash in his grasp, watching as Conor left to do something important he believed. Aid looked to Finn, "Let's continue walking these dogs." He spoke with a gentle smile, hoping that Finn wasn't getting too worried.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Alexandra Romano
getnews.jpg

Alexandra looked at the Sergeant as he called her a bitch. "Thats all you got" she muttered quietly to herself. Alex aimed the gun at the Sergeants head and closed her eyes tight as she pulled the trigger, she couldnt watch it happen. Alex inhaled sharply as she heard the bullet wizz out of the gun and stood for a second before slowly opening her eyes, she stared down at the Sergeant, and quickly had to brush back the overwhelming emotions which were starting to sneak in. Without so much as a glance towards Conor, Alex shakily walked over and grabbed the Sergeants arms and began to drag him towards the water. She needed to get rid of the evidence as quick as possible. She felt her hood fall down from her head as she straightened herself after grabbing his arms, the fresh cool air made the pain in her head a little worse and she was pretty certain there was going to be a bump, maybe a small cut but that wasnt something that needed to be worried about now. While she was a wreck after what just happened, she was now worried about how Conor would view her, has his opinion changed off her? She was more scared of how he may have felt than the consequences of killing a cop. For this reason, she couldn't get herself to look at him, afraid of what his eyes may hold
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lucy Sullivan
amber-heard-photoshoot-for-flare-magazine-9.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia
Lucy smiled softly and let out a laugh, nodding her head as James compromised with May and no later than that. She let out another laugh as it was clear that he was referring to Sinead when he spoke of some being rather enthusiastic about the hair and dress styles. She rolled her eyes but nodded her head firmly. "I don't think I would be able to wait any long than May anyways." She admitted to him as she began to think about dresses and such. Little Sinead was definitely going to be her maid of honor and she knew the girl would be thrilled with the task, but as soon as she was informed of the engagement Lucy could almost guarantee the girl was going to begin planning the wedding that very next moment. A small smile played on her lips just thinking about it as the waitress came back by to pour them some wine.

At James's words, Lucy smiled even further and shrugged her shoulders ever so slightly. "Well if this is what the married life has in store...I look forward to it." She murmured happily. "But I think we need to break out the vodka at the house." She winked lightly, taking her glass and lifting it to her lips. Suddenly she felt the presence of someone else, followed by a voice that clearly knew her fiancé's name. Her eyes glanced to see who the voice belong to and nearly choked on her drink as she saw James' mother standing near the table. Lucy quickly set the glass down and her eyes shot to James wondering how he was going to react. Lucy was still in too much shock to react well...

Conor Sullivan
maxresdefault-jpg.364551

Conor's jaw tightened when he heard the cop call Alex a filthy bitch. He would have attacked the man, were it appropriate or would there have been any point. He looked to Alex as she aimed the gun at the man's head. Whilst she closed her eyes and pulled the trigger, Conor kept his open and watched every second. He watched the bullet enter the man's skull and was sure he could see the exact moment the life left the man's body. He remained on the spot as he watched Alex approach the dead cop and attempt to drag him towards the edge of the dock. He wasn't quite sure how he felt at this moment. It wasn't the first time he'd seen a man killed. He just hoped Alex had good reason. James had killed men on behalf of Conor and his family, but there had always been good reason. Alex's justification would dictate how exactly he felt about this. Right now, he was feeling both stunned and detached from what he'd witnessed.

Conor decided it was done now and too late to change the cop's fate, but if he stood around much longer it could be too late to avoid unwanted attention. Conor approached Alex and grabbed the dead man's legs, helping her throw the lifeless body into the water. He looked down for a time before finally looking back to Alex and sighing. "Make sure you clean and dispose of that gun," he suggested. "Tell me again why you had to do this?" he asked her.

James Porter
Oliver-oliver-queen-39745809-500-250.gif

Like Lucy, James also felt the presence of someone else nearby. As he turned his head to look, the woman standing by their table greeted him by name. Having only just seen the woman's photograph a couple of days ago, her face was still fresh in his mind and after so many years, she'd barely changed. James looked away and focused his eyes towards his cutlery as he tried to figure out what he should do. "Still alive, then," he mumbled. He'd at least just received confirmation his mother was indeed still alive, so that was once unanswered question dealt with. James looked up again but diverted his attention beyond her, trying to see if Vinnie, Angel, or any of the other usual suspects were nearby. He eventually set his eyes back on his mother, looking to her face and then meeting her eyes.

"You're late, Rayna," he finally spoke. "25 years late," he coldly added. He bit his lip before briefly looking to Lucy to see how she was taking this. He then looked back to Rayna and frowned. "Whatever Vinnie is planning, I suggest you back away from it now. I've had enough of your family trying to disrupt our lives," he said, referring to him and Lucy.
Lamia Lamia

Alexandra Romano
getnews.jpg

Alexandra briefly looked up at Conor when he helped her dispose of the body. She merely nodded when he suggested cleaning the gun and disposing of it too. When he asked her why she did this, Alex couldnt look up at him, she stared at the gun in her hands as she took a deep breath . "He knew about us and was blackmailing me" she said quietly. Her voice was coming out as weak, it didnt hold the same strength she usually had. "I had to give him either Romano or Sullivan shipments or he was going to go to my father, he didnt care if we died or not" she bit her lip as she looked up at him "I know there's no excuse for what I did and there was probably a better option than killing him but I was scared and backed into a corner and I didnt know what to do". She looked towards the water and sighed deeply "maybe I am just like my family"
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Conor Sullivan
maxresdefault-jpg.364551

When Alex insisted the cop knew about them and that he was blackmailing her, Conor felt a sense of anger overcome him. He could sense the weaker tone to her voice and sighed. "You didn't give him anything though, did you?" he asked her, hoping the answer was no, regardless of which family she could have betrayed. "I wish you'd told me, Alex. I don't know what I would have done, but I wouldn't have let you come here and face some dodgy cop by yourself tonight." He briefly looked back in the direction of where Sergeant Banks had been dumped. "I hate to say it, but this may have been the only answer. I don't doubt he would have just kept asking you for more and more, whilst holding our secret over your head." He shrugged when she suggested she was just like her family. "I don't know, Alex. I don't think you had much of a choice," he reassured her. He looked around before pulling her in for a quick embrace. "Go straight home now, Alex. I have to catch up to my cousins, but I will come and see you as soon as I can. It's not safe to stay out here. Promise me you'll go home?" he asked her, stepping back to look her in the eyes.

Leo Davide
gjgj-png.364755

Leo smiled when Athena explained Vinnie's other cousin was the man's opposite. "Well, that's a relief, for all of us. I wish I could meet her," he remarked. When Athena said she was sick, he raised a curious eyebrow. "Sick? What's wrong with you?" he asked, unable to hide his concern, even if he was annoyed at her.

Leo shrugged his shoulders when she asked him how he'd been. "I've been better, Athena, I won't lie," he admitted. "I thought we had something special, but when you ended it... Well, I'm still upset you chose to do what Vinnie told you rather than fighting for us. He controls enough of this city without controlling our feelings too."

Lamia Lamia

Carrick shook his head at her before walking toward her and rubbing her head, messing her hair up. "Sheesh, Cassie, I told you not to blame yourself or I'm just gonna think that you need really need some days off from work to calm yourself down." He joked before grabbing a cup and poured himself some more water to drink. Honestly working here liberating, it was one of the main reason he had never told Conor no when he had asked for him to help at the pub. Now that he though about, since Conor birthday, he had decided to go out more and working here was the first thing he had decided to do, even though he took charge of the pub without letting Finn or Conor know, now he wondered how they would react when they found him here working and doing something that didn't involve him being at home. I mean sure he could had been writing or something, so that he could find another college to attend to after quitting the last one, but it was too much work for him to do anything. His musing was cut short when Cassie had asked how his mother was. "She's doing better, nothing too serious, I just hope she goes to visit a doctor so that she check if the injury is infected or not." He answered before toward the rest of the clients having fun around the pub. "Has Jacob caused any trouble since the last time he had found himself asleep on the restrooms?" He questioned her, mostly because the guy was like him, a lightweight, but the guy was worse. Heck, he remembered how the guy almost had his head inside a bucket while singing some weird song. The only question he had since then, what the hell was a bucket doing in the restroom.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Alexandra Romano
getnews.jpg

Alex shook her head "my loyalties may be conflicting at best but I am loyal, im also not a snitch" she told him. When he told her this may have been the only option, she slowly nodded her head "I wish it wasnt" she added softly. "Lucy was right, there is no way out" she added sadly referring to what Lucy had told her that night in the Emerald.
Alex hugged him back and looked him in the eyes when he begged her to go straight home "I will but I need to talk to you so try call over tonight or tomorrow, its important" she said in a serious tone, her voice almost had a warning tone present. "I also have a present for you, so there will be a brighter side" she said trying to lighten the mood ever so slightly. Alex shoved the gun back into her waistband as she prepared herself to walk home. She bit her lip in thought before she placed her hand on Conor's arm "please be careful, its not just my family that has a want for your head" she stated, her face held a very serious expression "but I have a feeling theyre a common enemy". She added as an after thought. Alex took her hand back from Conors arm "here is not the place to talk about it so just try to get over and I will tell you everything" she said to him. Alex stepped on her tiptoes and gave Conor a quick kiss before turning around and beginning her walk home.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

rsz_1ryan-gosling-dad.jpg

A car drove along the road, pulling up parallel to Sinead. As the car slowly rolled at the pace of her walking, the passenger window slid down. "Care to take a ride with a stranger?" Angel asked, smiling to her. He pulled over to the side of the road, allowing her to climb in. "I was on my way to meet another woman, but you're a way less expensive date." He playfully kissed the side of her cheek, before putting the car into drive.

"I'm glad I caught you to in time. It's hard to coordinate with you, when your family doesn't take a liking to." He put his hand on hers, squeezing it lightly. "But, you're worth the wait." He smiled to her as he drove, pulling up along the destination. It didn't appear to be a traditional restaurant, where they usually spent their weekends together. Instead, it was an outdoor ice skating rink. "Hope you can skate," He winked to her as he stepped out of the driver's door. The brisk air was refreshing for Angel, always able to calm his nerves. He wasn't too excited to be in an exposed area with Sinead, but he knew he had to up his game after blowing her off the last time.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Sinead Sullivan
150931413810510.png

Sinead was on high alert since bumping into Leo, who she'd overheard mentioning Vinnie. When she sensed the vehicle pulling up alongside her, she quickly turned her head and took a step back. She was relieved to see Angel winding the window down and when he asked her if she cared to take a ride, she placed her hand on her chest and smiled brightly back at him. "Hmm. I was always told not to get into cars with strange men," she said, as a matter of fact. "I'm sure I can make an exception, though," she gave in. She looked around before walking to the passenger door and getting into the car. When he made a joke about her being a less expensive date, she playfully slapped his shoulder. "I am not cheap, mister!" she playfully berated him. She felt a warmth take over her when he kissed her cheek and she couldn't help but smile at the thought of it.

Sinead listened as he spoke about how difficult it was to meet up being that he and her family didn't like each other. She squeezed his hand in return and sadly smiled as he told her she was worth the wait. Perhaps they should have run away together all those months ago, then they wouldn't have to sneak around all of the time. When Angel pulled up at the skating rink, an excited smile took over her face. "Ohhh, I think I can skate. It's been a while so I may need to warm myself into it," she enthused. She got out of the car and walked over to Angel, putting her arm around his waist as they approached the attraction. "Can you skate, Giovanni?" she softly asked, turning her head to look up to his face.
Enzyme Enzyme

Conor Sullivan
maxresdefault-jpg.364551

"This is the life we're stuck with, Alex. We just have to make the best of it and with each other," he reassured her. "I should be able to get over tonight, unless something else happens between now and me getting home," he said. He wished that was a joke, but things had a habit of suddenly cropping it. "I have something to tell you too, but it's all good," he informed her. "I can't wait for my present - a man can never have enough of those," he lightly remarked. When she told him to be careful as it wasn't just the Romanos he had to worry about, he slowly nodded his head. The Russians, the cops... he knew he had plenty of groups to be cautious of. "We'll talk when I get to your place. Now hurry and go straight home," he told her, after the returning the kiss.

Conor calmly walked away from the docks and as soon as he was on the main sidewalk, he began jogging to find and catch up with his cousins. He was still a little shocked after what had just happened, but he knew he needed to push that out of his mind and appear normal to his relatives. He eventually caught up to them. "You lads walk fast," he joked. "All good?" he casually asked them, crouching down to stroke the two puppies.

Lamia Lamia Bellz Bellz neverbackdown neverbackdown

Cassie
hnb-jhb-png.358428

"Alright. Sorry!" Cassie said, laughing as Carrick told her again not to blame herself. "I won't blame myself again, just don't make me take time off. I love being in this pub with all of these fun and crazy drunks," he told him. Most of the customers were regulars and she loved the banter they all had going with each other. It was much better than going back to an empty apartment. "If I know your mother I know she'll be too stubborn to go see a doctor. You'll be better getting one to see her."

"No, Jacob's been as good as gold since. Still awake, for now, too," she said, with a small laugh. "Thankfully many of our customers can handle their beer better than him, else we wouldn't make much profit in here!"

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Users who are viewing this thread

Back