• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alexandra Romano
Sels-3-alex-russo-30451800-500-300.jpg

Alex listened to him as he spoke and leaned sideways against the car door so that she was facing him. As he stood up to be infront of her, she noted the smile he was wearing and she began to feel extremely intimidated but she didnt let this show. As cops went she could already tell this man was far from being a good or decent one. When he practically told her to find out information she folded her arms across her chest and looked at him with a look of disbelief. She had always been told to be respectful to the police however in this instant she couldn't, he expected her to grass on her family and he just gave off a slimey vibe in general. "And why would I do that?" She asked him
Misty Gray Misty Gray

James Porter and Sinead Sullivan
ghj-png.358155
jik-png.358164

Sinead quickly nodded her head as Lucy reassured her and said men like Steve deserved to be tortured. She knew in her heart none of this was her fault and the man had not deserved any of the kindness she'd given him in the past. "I wasn't here too long. I-" Realising James had abruptly stopped his questioning and changed the subject, she knew she didn't need to continue answering him. She trusted James but right now she didn't want to talk about this with him... and what could have happened. "I'll be okay," she quietly told Lucy, holding her a little tighter. She knew she'd been lucky and she wasn't about to milk this situation for sympathy from two people who had enough going on in their lives. Sinead knew she would have to become stronger than this.

By the way Sinead was speaking about Steve, James gathered she knew the man, which was good as it meant James wouldn't have to dig too far to track him down later. He crouched down to retrieve Sinead's handbag from the floor and handed it to her. He then took Lady's leash from Lucy so she could just focus on staying close to Sinead whilst they walked back home. He stroked Lady's fur and spoke to the pup in order to get her to leave with them and stop growling. James stood still for a moment as the two women walk out of the alley. It was really getting to him leaving Steve alive, but he knew he couldn't do anything with Sinead nearby. Instead, he caught up to the two and walked with them back to the house.

When they returned home and entered the house, James let Lady off the leash and she ran straight to the closed door of the small guest lounge. As she scratched at the door, James suddenly realised why and almost slapped himself. He wasn't to know what would happen with Sinead, but the timing was all wrong now. He turned to the two sisters with an awkward expression. "That can wait," he said, referring to whatever was gaining Lady's interest. He motioned for Lucy and Sinead to go into the main lounge so they could clean the wound on her forehead, but the younger sister shook her head and looked curiously to the door Lady was now jumping up at.

"What is it, James?" Sinead asked, her curiosity providing the slightest of distractions. "Show us..." she said, forcing a small smile.

"Alright," James said, deciding this might actually prove to be a positive. He grabbed Lady's collar to hold her back and opened the door. As soon as the door was even a little open, a black and tan rottweiler puppy scurried out into the hallway to no place in particular. Lady started barking and growling like crazy and the new puppy immediately rushed to Lucy and Sinead to escape the older pup.

"James and Lucy. What is happening to you two? You're dog obsessed..." Sinead softly commented, trying to focus her mind on the new furball rather than the Hell she'd just experienced. She bent down and lifted the puppy up, holding her so Lucy could take a closer look, but also so she could feel the comforting warmth of the adorable animal.

70372148a725559e03701c1da38f81eb.jpg

Bellz Bellz
(I stole your pupper pic. Decided we needed another little bit of adorable before the next batch of emotional turmoil. :P )

jj-png.359119

Sergeant Christian Banks

The Sergeant rubbed his chin with his hand and pretended he was thinking of the answer to Alex's question. "I'd like to think you'd do that because the community should be working with the law to look out for this city. I'd like to think there are still honest and hardworking people living in Chicago." He smirked and shook his head. "I'm not deluded enough to believe that, though. What I do know is that your father is a strict man and it's no secret who his many enemies are. I know how much your family and the Sullivans despise each other." He took a step closer to Alex and looked down at her. "Imagine my surprise when I saw you and Conor Sullivan together on Valentine's Day. I can't imagine Vinnie Romano seeing the romantic side of your little snowball fight, can you?" he asked.
neverbackdown neverbackdown

Alexandra Romano

When he mentioned seeing Alex and Conor together Alex physically stiffened and she was suddenly back to feeling scared and vulnerable, But she quickly regained her composure and stood up straight, pushing herself off the car. She looked the Sergeant in the eye as she spoke "So instead of being a decent cop and doing your job the right way, you're going to blackmail a young girl" she reasoned "and if I still refuse to help your going to be the main cause behind more crime and injuries, so why tell him just end me now" she added before unfolding her arms. "You try to act high and mighty about being a police officer and cleaning up the city, but in reality your no better than the scum you's try so hard to put away" she said to him, anger was clear in her tone as she spoke and her distaste for authority and Police was evident. "But regardless I cant help as I wont be told anything to do with the family business, so you're wasting your time" she stated firmly.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lucy Sullivan
tumblr_lz920nk5XG1qzsojho2_250.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy was relieved when they arrived home, she had held Sinead close to her the whole time, comforting her but also appeasing the protectiveness that she felt for her sister. The poor girl had gone through so much already, Lucy wondered when it would all just stop. If it would stop. Sinead had already been in the hospital once with a breakdown, she didn't need to go through another one. The house was warm and inviting, but silent as they stepped through the door. Lady immediately ran towards the small guest room door and began scratching at it, finding something else that interested her. Lucy raised her eyebrow silently as James told them that whatever Lady found could wait. Sinead beat Lucy to the question but she nodded her head along with her sister, equally as curious to know what her love was hiding behind the door.

She also wondered how he managed to get something inside the house without her knowing. All her thoughts and questions were answered as James gave into the curiosity of the sisters and moved to the door. Pulling Lady aside, he opened the door and a small tan and black rotti pup came running out of the room clumsily. Lady growled and barked at the poor little thing and sent him running towards the sisters. "Ooo how sweet!" Lucy said a wide smile on her face. Sinead picked up the adorable creature and Lucy cooed to the small animal as she reached out and gently stroked the fur on his tiny head. "I had no idea!" Lucy commented when Sinead told her they were dog obsessed. Looking up at James, she smiled and shook her head. "Where did you find him?" She asked fondly.​

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

c4yhxv3oym1fyxmy.jpg

To the guards surprise, Angel was rather eager to run off. Once they arrived at the disclosed Romano location, Angel jumped out of the back of the van without so much as looking back to Finn. McCarthy, a well respected soldier among the guards, was waiting by the entrance. "Got plans?" He asked, crossing his arms. Angel pulled the black bandana off of his mouth, moving for his gloves as well. "Hopefully,. I'm gonna' try and catch her before she's too busy." McCarthy raised an eyebrow as he leaned against the van, "Really? The same girl? You really don't seem like the dating type, buddy." Angel didn't stop to hold the conversation as he moved for his parked car. He turned around, walking backwards, as he smiled to McCarthy. "If you saw how perfect she was, you'd understand." He then turned back towards his car, climbing inside.

Angel arrived back at his apartment, unable to prevent his lips from mimicking the catchy song her heard on the radio. As he opened the door, he spun the keys around his index finger, before launching them towards the key rack. He reached into his holster, brandishing his new firearm. He had purposely dropped his pistol at Emmet's dinner party, so he had recently purchased another handgun. The Swedish "Lathi V35" was now his pistol of choice. He placed the gun in his drawer, before retreating to his room.

Angel disposed of his heavy, intimidating clothing in the hidden box under his closet, dressing into something more comfortable. After showering and changing, he moved back to his living room to retrieve the phone. He dialed in the familiar numbers while pouring himself a glass of scotch. "Hello, this is Mr. Buchanan again, calling on behalf of Star-Struck Records," He put more emphasis into his voice, clearly having fun with it. "Does Miss Sinead Sullivan happen to be there?"

Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz

James Porter and Sinead Sullivan
ghj-png.358155
jik-png.358164

"Lady, no!" James firmly berated the older puppy as he crouched down to her level. "You're going to have to get used to your little brother. No growling!" He stood back up and grinned as Sinead made her comment about them being dog obsessed. He wasn't going to deny it. When Lucy asked where he'd found the puppy, he couldn't help but laugh a little. "After I'd been sorting out a car for Sinead, I headed over to the dog shelter. I couldn't resist him. I've had the guys outside keep an eye on him all evening and asked one of them to bring him inside while we were out walking Lady. I thought I'd surprise you," he explained. "No idea about a name though. I'm not good with naming them. What do you think?"

Sinead looked to the back of her hand and saw the dried blood, reminding her she needing to clean up her wound. "I'll leave you two to argue over a name," she said, carefully handing the new puppy to Lucy. "I need to sort this out," she said, pointing to the wound on her head. After retrieving the medical kit, Sinead stood in front of the antique mirror that hung on the lounge wall. As she used a wipe to clean her face and the wound, the telephone began to ring next to her. She used her free hand to lift the receiver, almost dropping it as she multi-tasked. When she heard the man's voice, she awkwardly bit her lip. She wasn't ready for this call right now. "Mr. Buchanan..." she apprehensively began. "This is Sinead speaking," she confirmed, like her sweet voice wasn't recognisable enough.

Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme

jj-png.359119

Sergeant Christian Banks

The cop nodded his head when Alex asked if he was going to blackmail a girl instead of being a decent cop. "Pretty much, yes. Being a decent cop with the likes of your father screwing up the system doesn't pay off. You've got to break a few rules to catch the big fish," he told her. "Worth it, in the long run. I'm sure the good people of this city would overlook dirty tactics if it meant a few more gangsters were off the streets." He frowned and shook his head. "You've got me all wrong, Miss Romano. I won't lose any sleep if your father decides to rip Conor Sullivan to pieces for sleeping with his daughter. But is it really worth all that? All I'm asking is for enough information to let me swoop in and seize a nice big alcohol shipment. I don't even care if you betray your father or your boyfriend. I just need to find enough illegal booze to keep my superiors quiet for a while." He shook his head as Alex said he was wasting his time and nobody would tell her anything. "Then you'll have to use your brain and find out yourself. Start paying attention to what's going on around you."

Vincenzo Romano
8dfd9f2c7a61f4133e036a088c2d59fb-jpg.358160

At the back of the hotel, the guards waited by the delivery bay for the van to arrive. Once Angel had left, Finn's unconscious body was carried down into the basement by three of the guards. He was taken into one of Vinnie's interrogation rooms, where two of the armed guards stood watch in case the Sullivan woke up. Meanwhile, McCarthy made his way into the main area of the hotel and to the bar where he knew the Romanos were waiting.

Vinnie had just finished his scotch when he saw McCarthy approaching. "He's here," the soldier informed Vinnie, Lorenzo and Nicolo. The three Romanos knew he was referring to Finn. Vinnie gave a single nod and allowed McCarthy to return to his post guarding the basement.

"Looks like you're up," Vinnie casually told Lorenzo. He motioned to the barman to refill his glass and then looked to Nicolo, with a serious expression on his face. "You just remember how you felt when they killed your mother and what it was like finding Olivia in a pool of her own blood," he motivated his son. Vinnie would watch the two of them head to the basement whilst he remained at the bar for the time-being, savouring his next glass of alcohol.
ReverseTex ReverseTex neverbackdown neverbackdown Bellz Bellz
(Over to you!)

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0929.JPG

Angel's smile grew when Sinead responded. He looked to his glass, circling the brown liquid around in the base. "Hello, beautiful," He said, dropping the emphasis in hopes she'd be able to reckognize his voice. He moved the glass to his mouth, allowing the alcohol to run down his throat. He rested the drink down on the glass table, moving his eyes to the view of the city. "I have a bit of a problem. I have a resirvation at Les Nomades in eh..." He looked to his wrist to examine his watch. "One hour, but I don't have a date. Do you think you could help me out?"

Misty Gray Misty Gray

(Sorry it's short. I'm using my phone)

Alexandra Romano

Alexandra listened as the Sergeant spoke and looked at the ground biting her lip. She felt backed into a corner and didn't know what to do, have her father find out or betray either her family or Conor, neither option looked great or gave her any relief. She was angry, upset and scared and she knew that she was on her own in this decision. Alex subconsciously reached into her bag but realised that she had taken her gun out, reminding herself of that and how much of a felony attacking a police officer would be made her remove her hand and stopped her from hitting the man in front of her. She looked up at him, hiding the fear from her eyes as only anger took over her features "You're a low life scum" she practically spat with venom before pushing herself past him to start walking again
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Sinead Sullivan
DCYyXuGXoAI3q0v.jpg

When the man called her beautiful, Sinead immediately recognised Angel's voice and it brought a faint smile to her face. She leaned closer to the mirror and carefully dabbed the wound as she listened to him begin speaking about his problem. She froze as she wondered what he was going to say. When he mentioned having a reservation and needing a date, she relaxed and finished cleaning the wound. Part of her felt a little self-conscious about Angel seeing her with the wound on her head, but a part she didn't want to admit to wanted him to see what Steve had done. She wasn't sure she liked that part of her, but more than that she didn't like the fact Steve hadn't suffered more. "I can help you out," she told him. "You'll need to pick me up, though. A few blocks from my place, you know where," she told him.

Once their conversation was finished, Sinead stuck the smallest piece of dressing she could over the wound, just enough to cover it, Her head was sore, but she was grateful the wound wasn't severe enough to need stitches or anything like that. Sinead headed upstairs, giving Lucy a hug as she passed her. Once in her room, Sinead removed the slides from her hair, allowing it to flow freely, and sweeping some of it to the side, to cover the patch on her forehead. After getting changed into some clean clothes, she checked in on Shannon, giving the resting woman a kiss on her forehead. She loved her family so much, which was what made sneaking around so much harder. Regardless, she waited until the perfect opportunity, where Lucy and James were distracted by the puppies, and sneaked out of the house. She hadn't taken her gun back from Lucy and she decided not to take it anyway.

After getting out of the house and sweet-talking a couple of Conor's guards, Sinead walked to where she was meeting Angel. Once he arrived in his car, Sinead would open the passenger door to climb in. A small gust of wind briefly blew her hair away from her face, giving enough time for Angel to see the square piece of dressing on her forehead. "Good evening, Giovanni," she greeted him. Her smile was bright but her eyes deceived her, appearing troubled.

Enzyme Enzyme

jj-png.359119

Sergeant Christian Banks

Sergeant Banks watched curiously as Alex reached into her bag. She didn't seem to find what she was looking for, or she'd had a change of heart, which brought a smirk to his face. He could see how angry she was with him, but that just told him he'd hit a nerve and she was taking his demands seriously. "You come from a family of filthy, worthless gangsters and you have the nerve to call me scum?" he growled. When Alex walked away, he chuckled to himself. "You think about what I said, Miss Romano. You know where to find me when you have the information I need. Don't take too long," he called out to her.

Alexandra Romano

Hearing him call her family worthless and filthy hit a nerve in Alex and she turned to him as quick as a flash. Police or not, noone talked about her family like that. She laughed, a cold laugh as she looked at him, hatred burning in her eyes. "Useless" she laughed "gangsters like my family put a serious amount of money into the economy, the top ones are usually high up, praised and loved businessmen and they provide jobs and to an extent they keep order more than the police finest can" she stated matter-of-factly "if anyone is useless here, it's you! Your the one blackmailing a girl because he cant figure out how to stop an alcohol shipment, which by logic makes me worth more than you as well" Alex knew she needed to shut up, she knew she needed to stop but the words kept coming out as she clenched and unclenched her fists at her sides. Maybe Nicolo was right and she needed to go to anger management. "But Filthy?" She questioned him with a smirk "there is nothing filthier than a dirty cop" With that Alex finally turned and slowly began to walk away before she hit the man. All she could see was red and she knew if he made one more comment, she was going to end up in a cell for assaulting a police officer
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Last edited:
Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0929.jpg

Angel had finally accepted that he had a soft spot for Sinead and he had been anticipating seeing her ever since his feet hit the ground. When she accepted, he finished off his glass and went for his car. He couldn't help, but feel incredible. He never had someone who he could frequently rely on to brighten his day. This was the most normal he had felt in a long time. To anyone watching him, they'd assume he was just a casual guy on his way to pickup his girlfriend. The thought of that, strangely enough, made him happy.

As Angel rounded the corner, he got a full view of Sinead. He didn't see the happy-go-lucky girl he tended to, instead he saw what he could only describe as a "victim". He parked against the curb, his eyes narrowing on her as she got into the car. Perhaps it was just the cold weather that had her down. "Hello, princess," he said with a smile. Just as he was about to dismiss his instincts, he caught sight of the dressing. He gently moved his hand to her hair and parted it with his fingers. "What happened?" Angel asked curiously, although the concern was evident in his voice.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Last edited:
Sinead Sullivan
dcyyxugxoai3q0v-jpg.359293

"Hi, handsome," Sinead replied to Angel, her voice faltering slightly. When he parted her hair to look at the dressing and asked her what happened, she lowered her gaze as if she'd done something wrong. Then she remembered she hadn't done a thing wrong to cause her injury and she looked back to Angel's face. There was something about him that reassured her and made her feel safer when in his presence.

"Someone hurt me. A guy who I used to work with." She awkwardly bit her lip. "I was walking home from work and he grabbed me. Dragged me into some old house and he was telling me that we couldn't be just friends. He was being horrible and I tried to escape. But that's when he dragged me by the hair and pushed me. He made me hit my head on the wall," she said, bringing her fingertips to the dressing. "He made me sit down and wanted me to take my coat off. He wasn't listening to me. He was so cold and angry... I'm just lucky Lucy and James showed up. James beat him up, but he stopped doing that when he saw me watching." Sinead looked down at her hands. "James found the guy's knife... I don't know what would have happened if they didn't find me when they did." A stray tear strolled down her face. "I was the only person who was kind to Steve and he did this just because I rejected him last year." She quickly shook her head before looking Angel in the eyes. "I wanted to shoot him, but they wouldn't let me."

Enzyme Enzyme

jj-png.359119

Sergeant Christian Banks

Sergeant Banks remained standing in one spot and was able to watch as Alex quickly turned around, clearly not impressed by his words towards her family. He maintained a thin smirk on his lips throughout her tirade. Whether they were good for the economy or not was not of his concern, or interest. All he cared about was meeting his targets, and also the people being murdered and threatened by the likes of the Romanos. When she called him a filthy cop, he shrugged his shoulders. He'd long since learned being a honest cop didn't pay off in this city. Good cops were they ones who ended up quitting or killed trying to do things the right way.

He decided to let her walk away without winding her up any further. They could both take time to think this over.

Last edited:
Lucy Sullivan
tumblr_lz920nk5XG1qzsojho2_250.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy smiled widely as Sinead handed her the small pup. Lucy was a sucker for anything kind of animal, especially baby ones. She carefully held the pup in her arms and looked to Lady, who had ceased her growling after James scolded her, but was now sulking with her ears pinned firmly to her head and her tail between her legs. Lucy wondered if she was jealous of the new pup in the house and the attention he was getting. James' story amused her and warmed her heart, having gone out of his way to surprise her. "Well I love him love," She answered happily and leaned forward to give the man a small kiss on the lips. "Although it seems as though our Lady is jealous." Nodding towards the dog who was now walking towards the lounge to lay in her favorite spot.

Lucy laughed lightly, and was surprised when her sister returned to hug her. Without saying a word, she moved upstairs and to her room, likely wanting to rest after such a traumatic day. Lucy watched her go before turning back to James. "So we need a name for this precious little boy hmm?" She questioned before lifting the pup to be eye level with him. He stared at her for a moment before letting out a big yawn, making a little squealing noise. "How about Samson? Sammy or Sam for short. " Lucy glanced James' way before, "Unless we should give him a tough name."​

James Porter
ghj-png.358155

James watched on as Sinead passed the pup to Lucy and she practically melted. He was glad the puppy was having a positive effect on the two women, at least. He felt a little bad that Lady was now sulking, but she had to learn to accept the new puppy. When Lucy confirmed she loved the new addition and kissed him on the lips, James smiled brightly to her. "Ah, poor Lady. She'll come around," he reasoned, feeling a little guilty as he watched her sulk off into the lounge.

James watched on with concern as Sinead hugged Lucy and went off upstairs. He figured she needed to be alone for a bit, so wouldn't pressure her for Steve's details yet, but he would be paying that man a visit and finishing his business at the first opportunity. He looked back to Lucy as she mentioned needing to name the puppy and when she suggested a name, his eyes lit up. "Samson will do just fine. He'll be a tough dog regardless of his name," he assured her. He then placed his hand on Lucy's shoulder and motioned to the lounge. "We should go help Lady and Samson become acquainted." James walked on ahead and sat on the floor beside Lady, tickling the dog as she laid in her favourite spot. "Don't you be sulking with us," he told her.

Despite the distraction, James was thinking about what had just happened with Sinead and Steve. He was also concerned about how quiet and empty the house was tonight, whilst he was sat cuddling cute dogs. This was all quite alien to him right now.
Bellz Bellz

= Magdeline "Maggie" Sullivan =
"Don't Underestimate A Pretty Face."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

tumblr_oelssxEmaQ1vshpo0o1_500.gif
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

In Cassie's momentary absence, Maggie struggled to maintain her breathing. She wasn't sure if she was close to a normal state. She might have been very far. Her eyes stayed on the doorway where Cassie had disappeared, then to the bottles in front of her. A strangled sob left her. She wanted to hit something, anything, to express the anger slowly welling up inside her. But she couldn't. For months she had been telling her cousins not to overreact, to compose themselves and not get carried away. Maggie had told them voilence was never the immediate answer. She supposed maybe she was too young to have reacted properly when she lost her parents, and with the impending doom that her brother wasn't coming back settling within her, she was finally feeling ehat her cousins had. The death of her uncle had hit Maggie hard, but if the last thing she saw of her brother was his agonizing "i love you" in the back of a killer's van, as much as she would hate to admit, her uncle's death was nothing compared.

Maggie was suddenly aware of Cassie by her side, fire arm now out of her grip and replaced by a telephone. She watched Cassie lazily, focused only on honing her thoughts. It was hard, even for her. It was so hard. It was agonizing too, watching her friend hang up the phone with no answer. Maggie drew a breath in, and took another out. She couldn't be losing her breath again. Her head whipped round to the entrance of the pub, hopeful Aidan and David would rushback in at any moment only to be disappointed. 'Cassie~ Cassie. Please call the house again~.'

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
OOC: rpn tells me nothing

location; The Emerald
mood; heartbroken//hysteric//panicked
what; crying and panicking over Finn's kidnap --> insists Cassie calls the house again
ootn; w/ heels; also has a coat and strand bag beneath the counter
when; Wednesday 16th February 1949
T.O.D; Evening - almost 8:00

weather; Mild, Clear, Dry
tags; Lamia Lamia Enzyme Enzyme

Last edited:
Lorenzo Romano
3a40e6a84e5bcdc57238374b4dfaa12f--pedro-pascal-martell.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Misty Gray Misty Gray neverbackdown neverbackdown
Bellz Bellz

Lorenzo gave a nod to his cousin, setting his glass on the bar. Taking a deep breath, he looked over to his nephew, “Listen to your old man, you’ll need it.” Clasping Nicolo’s shoulder, the last nice gesture he’ll see from him, at least one that wasn’t tainted from tonight...

It took a few minutes, but the pair had arrived to the room he was told Finn was being held in. He was still unconscious, but he figured not for long. Currently Lorenzo sat in a chair flipped backwards, his arms rested gently on its back. He studied the man. He was attractive, which he knew the young man took advantage of. But he could already tell it was a facade, seeing as Vinnie gave him the earlier info....

The young man began to move about, realizing he was heavily restrained, stopped. Lorenzo smiled, his soothing Tuscan accent led into the what would begin a nightmare. “Hello Finnian. Don’t worry i’m not going to harm you, you’re safe. You’re in a location quite posssibly the safest in Chicago, so there’s no danger here my friend... Now, it would be rude of me not to introduce myself, so please call me L.” He never gave his true name, preferring a alias. “Now with introductions out of the way, let’s get started.”

The Emerald Pub
hnb-jhb-png.358428

Cassie quickly nodded to Maggie and gently rubbed her shoulder. She then began dialing the house again. This time, Lucy and James were in the lounge. Lucy would be the closest to the telephone. "Lucy. It's Cassie! We need you guys down here," she said, not sure who else was home. She hoped James and Conor were there, at least.
Bellz Bellz

Conor Sullivan
hnfghn-png.358229

Conor had been checking on some of the other pubs and businesses, choosing to save his favourite until last. When he finally did reach the Emerald, there was something not quite right about the atmosphere. Some of the regulars were already leaving and those who were still there seemed to be too quiet, and looking towards Maggie with interest. Conor then realised Maggie was upset and Cassie was having a serious-looking telephone call.

"Maggie?" he asked, rushing over to his cousin and standing close to her. "What's happened? Are you okay?" he worriedly asked. He quickly looked around the place. "Where's Finn?" he asked.
myst.erion myst.erion Lamia Lamia

Last edited:
= Magdeline "Maggie" Sullivan =
"Don't Underestimate A Pretty Face."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

tumblr_oelssxEmaQ1vshpo0o1_500.gif
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Maggie leant into Cassie, thankful for her comfort, and was relieved for a moment to know someone had picked up; Lucy. However, she was caught off guard when Conor turned up. She jumped, but came to her senses quickly, and brought her eyes up to Conor. They were red, and she still had some tears. With a shake of her head she dreaded telling him. For just a moment she was quiet.
'The shooter, whoever shot Emmet, he took Finn, Conor....' She could feel another wave of guilt coming over her and bit her lip. 'I couldn't get to him~ the fucking driver-' She was sure her stomach was probably bruised. Maggie kept her eyes on Conor while she spoke. 'They fucking took him. The Romanos fucking took him, Conor.' There was no doubt in her mind.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
location; The Emerald
mood; heartbroken//hysteric//panicked
what; crying and panicking over Finn's kidnap --> insists Cassie calls the house again
ootn; w/ heels; also has a coat and strand bag beneath the counter
when; Wednesday 16th February 1949
T.O.D; Evening - almost 8:00

weather; Mild, Clear, Dry
tags; Lamia Lamia Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz

Finn Sullivan
article-2344841-1A69854D000005DC-711_634x265.jpg

ReverseTex ReverseTex neverbackdown neverbackdown
The ringing in his ears alerted Finn that was now awake. The air was damp and cold, feeling as though someone had left open a few windows to let the chill night air in. Finn's eyes twitched behind his eyelids as he stroked to open them, never having felt such pain before. Everything was hurting, things he couldn't even imagine hurting, like breathing or trying to open his eyes. But every micro-sized movement he made caused him a whirl wind of pain. His breaths were short and shallow, not by choice, the ribs that Angel had kicked snapped into two, causing one of them to feel like it was stabbing into his lung. Finn gasped out for air, longing to take a deep breath as his eyes finally snapped open. His body felt heavy as he looked down to see his restraints.

The room around him just making its known in his mind, he couldn't help but think of how terribly cliche it was to have someone restrained in a basement...at least, that's what the place looked like He wondered where the hell he was as he scanned the room once more, his vision becoming clearer. That's when he saw the man, Finn flinched slightly and took in a deep breath, unfortunately causing a sharp pain to radiate from his chest causing the young man to groan in pain. "Fuck." He hissed out just as the man began speaking. Finn stared at him as if her were crazy, scoffing as he finished speaking. "Well considering I have a broken rib or two, I would consider myself harmed and not very well protected, what do you think?" His tone laced with sarcasm. "What the hell am I doing here, L?"

Lucy Sullivan
tumblr_m6jvh9b2BU1qce1rfo3_250.png

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy smiled proudly as she looked at the little pup. "Samson it is." She said happily before cuddling the dog closer to her chest and following James to the lounge, noting that it would be beneficial for the two animals to interact with James and her there. As she walked into the room, James was already on the floor with Lady. The dogs tail swished back and forth on the ground as he gave her the attention she wanted, causing Lucy to giggle. Lucy was about to sit beside him when the phone rang. "I'll get it!"She told James before going to answer the phone, still holding Samson close to her.. "Hello?"She answered and was greeted by a frantic voice on the other line. Cassie. "Woah woah...Slow down Cass, what is it?" There was a paling of Lucy's face before her voice gave away the phone calls purpose. "They did what?!" She growled out. "We will be right there." She told the redhead before hanging up and looking to James.

"Those fuckers took Finn!" She told him, the anger clear as day on her face. Finn was so far out of the loop of this whole fight that it was unfair that their cousin was being subjected to whatever the Romano's had in store for him. "We have to get over there, Maggie's a wreck."Looking down at the pup in her arms, she looked to Lady. "Should we leave them here alone?" She asked lightly, feeling as though the pup was far too young to be left with Lady, who was clearly showing signs of aggression.​

Conor Sullivan
ghghgh.png

Conor listened as Maggie spoke, hanging on her every word. When she mentioned his father's killer had taken Finn, he could feel his heart rate increasing, the thumping in his chest making it feel like the organ was going to burst through his ribs. His cousin was devastated as she made it clear the Romanos had taken her brother. "How did...? What...?" he stumbled over his words. "You couldn't have stopped them, Maggie," he reassured her. He was trying to stay calm, but as the shock wore off he could feel his anger building. Not content with almost killing Shannon, they'd abducted Finn for God knows what purpose. It was ripping Conor apart to think they'd involved his cousin in their business. Finn had done nothing to warrant this and he shouldn't have been dragged into it. This had to be because of Olivia - the girl Conor didn't even know existed until earlier today. Regardless of whether Vinnie thought the Sullivans had hurt the woman or not, it was no excuse for involving Finn.

Conor backed away from Maggie and almost slammed his hip into the corner of the bar as he distractedly rounded it so he was on the customers' side. "Alright. I want everyone out. Pub's closed. Everyone out, now!" Conor called out. Though his voice was firm, the anger he was holding back didn't reflect in his tone. Hearing one man groan in disappointment, Conor pointed to the door. "Take your drinks. Keep your glasses. I don't give a fuck," he casually told them, ushering every last customer out of the building. As soon as he was left with just his family, Cassie and David, he closed the door and turned the sign around to read "Closed". He ran his hand through his hair as he turned and walked into the back, checking outside the rear of the building as if there was going to be something there to help them. There wasn't anything. He eventually wandered back into the bar area and stood on the spot, covering his mouth his his hand as he struggled to keep a clear head.

All of a sudden, Conor grabbed a nearby full bottle of vodka and threw it across the room, smashing the glass against the main door. He grabbed another unopened bottle, throwing that one too. "FUCK!" he shouted, sweeping his hand across the bar so any glasses there slid off the edge and crashed onto the floor. "Do we know where they took him? Who exactly took him? Did they say anything?" he quickly asked Maggie. He then looked away before addressing nobody in particular. "We're going to find Finn... Then I'm going to kill Vinnie, Nicolo, and any other sick bastard who has a hand in that man's business."

James Porter
hgkm.png

James continued to rub Lady's belly as Lucy answered the phone. His eyes shot to Lucy as he heard her telling Cassie to calm down and telling her they'd be right there. He stood up as his love revealed the Romanos had taken Finn. "Finn? Why have they involved him? Fucking assholes..." he trailed off. When asked about what to do with Samson, he shook his head. One of the guy's outside will have to look after Samson - they seemed to enjoy having the puppy around out there anyway. James wasn't sure what was going to happen, but he still went ahead and grabbed two of his guns, checking their were loaded and piling more bullets into his pockets.

Soon enough, the two were in James' car and he was speeding to the Emerald. When they arrived at their destination, James practically jumped out of his car. He stopped outside the door as he heard Conor's raging voice. He looked to Lucy and nodded towards the inside of the pub. "Your brother's..." he trailed off. He figured Lucy knew Conor by now to know Finn's abduction may be the trigger they'd been expecting for months.

myst.erion myst.erion Lamia Lamia Bellz Bellz

Giovanni "Angel" Gambino

IMG_0934.GIF

Angel shook his head lightly, chuckling in disbelief. He tilted his head to Sinead as he sat up. His face retained a smile, although he had enough fury in his eyes to compete with the fiery deeps of hell. "Steve who, Sinead? Steve who?" He knew all he needed was a name to track this guy down.

His eyes traced to the field dressing on her head. Who wanted to hurt such an innocent girl? He didn't care who they were or who their connections were, he was going to make this fucker pay.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lucy Sullivan
original.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy nodded her head in agreement about keeping the newest pup with one of the other men. She went to grab her own weapon before grabbing her coat at the front door and heading out with James. The ride seemed much longer than it was, but Lucy was anxious to get to the pub and support her cousin. Lucy had felt this feeling before, of not seeing ones family again and all the dread that came with it. James pulled up to the pub quickly and leaped from the car quickly. As they neared the front door, Conor's angry voice could be heard booming from inside. Biting her lip, James began to spoke but trailed off, looking at her. "He was bound to break at some time." She told him, understanding what they were about to step into.

Opening the door, she found the small group looking at Conor as he spoke, the anger in his voice was something she had never heard come from her sweet, carefree brother. Needless to say, there has definitely been a change in him and it wasn't for the better. Looking over to see the mess of glass on the ground, she frowned deeply and moved to the group instantly pulling Maggie in for a hug."We will find him." She murmured softly before letting her go and looking to the group.​

Lorenzo Romano
3a40e6a84e5bcdc57238374b4dfaa12f--pedro-pascal-martell.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Bellz Bellz

Lorenzo simpered gently, beginning to tap his foot in a rote fashion, the heel of his shoe clicking on the cold concrete with each tap. “I’m just here to have a chat with you Finnian, simple as that. But there’s a clause you see-“ His foot immediantly slammed down, though his body and expression were as calm as what there were before.

We both know about Ms. Olivia, so I don’t feel we really need to bring that factor up. But, I have a feeling you think you know how this is going to go. You think you’ll be a stubborn dumbass who’ll take a beating for the ol’ family. Well that’s not how this will work.” Pulling out a knife from his breast pocket, he ran his finger gently across the blade. “Luckily for you, I promise I won’t use this.” Tossing the blade in the back corner, his emerald eyes glowed at Finn in the moonlight. “So, tell me about your father Finnian. All men start at the cornerstone of their old man...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back