• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Oath - 1940s Gangster Drama - IC (Ended)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alexandra and Nicolo Romano
selena_gomez_love_you_like_a_love_song_png_by_sparklegirl555-dahstlq.png

rs_634x1024-151025081308-634.nick-jonas.cm.102515.jpg

Alex made her way through the house of mirrors slowly, taking in all the funny shapes in which the mirrors made her look. She could hear footsteps but when she looked around she couldn't see anyone around her, this alone gave her the creeps and she realized running into the hall of mirrors by herself probably wasn't her smartest idea to date. Alex listened to the footsteps as she walked doing her best to walk away from there, her anxiety which had been developed in the last few weeks was starting to kick in and right now she just wanted to find the exit. As she continued to walk, she felt a breeze and made her way towards that. Finally she came across the entrance and relief flooded over her however it was short lived as a sudden movement in the mirror caught her eye. Alex spun around to see three, clearly drunken men standing behind her "Why whats a pretty little thing doing on their own" One of the men slurred. Alex visibly shivered in disgust and turned to make her way out of the house, when she felt a hand land on her shoulder "So how much is a go then?" She turned towards the source of the voice to see the man looking her over, the sickening smile on his face made it clear that he was undressing her with his eyes. "What is with all the prostitute jokes tonight, I am a fairy" She shouted in disgust as she tried to rip her shoulder away from the man's slimy grasp. "Well Dan here's a fairy too, maybe you can help him unleash his pixie dust" The tone of voice made Alex realize that he was not asking her and her skin began to physically crawl. She tried once again to rip her arm away from the man but his grasp was too hard to break from. Alex suddenly had an idea and put on her best flirting face as she turned to the man who was holding her "So are your friends going to watch or join in?" She purred, her voice like velvet, the men clearly got excited as they moved in towards her, Once the man was close enough, Alex swung her head forward catching him on the bridge of his nose, she ignored the throbbing in her head as she turned and ran towards the exit. "Little bitch broke my nose" she heard footsteps coming after her but she refused to turn around, keeping her eyes trained on the ground in-front of her. She could see the haunted house coming into sight but the footsteps sounded to be quickly gaining on her. Alex knew that the area between the haunted house and the rest of the amusements were mostly for parking and if she didn't make it to the haunted house before they caught her then she was screwed.

Nicolo bit his lip when she mentioned the Sullivans "Yeah there's been a lot of them, which is a little uneasy I have to admit but yeah at least tonight they don't seem to be a threat" Nicolo agreed. When asked what he liked to get up to Nicolo simply shrugged "I'm a bit of a floater I suppose, I used to do the odd gambling with Gio before he went to Italy and I like going out" Nicolo shrugged "aside from buisness and drinking, there isn't that much that I tend to do anymore, now don't tease me but I used to love watching plays in the theater I would have went with my mother when I was younger. And movies, I love movies" Nicolo smiled as he turned to Olivia "what about you, what does Olivia get up to when she's not doing business?"
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Emmet Sullivan

IMG_0761.JPG

Emmet looked James up and down once more, nodding his head lightly. "It's certiantly a look." Emmet looked to Lucy as she explained why everyone was out. "Festival, huh?" Emmet moved for the fridge, containing his trademarked beer. Reaching in, he grabbed a glass around the neck. "Halloween wasn't nearly as big back in ireland when I was around your guys' age." He moved back towards them chuckling lightly as he reminisced. "I remember when my friends and I would knock on neighbors doors all dressed up. Now, they weren't as familiar with the holiday. They thought they were being robbed by some punk kids and would chase us off their property with brooms." He shook his head, laughing to himself.

Pressing the bottle against the corner of the marble table, he slammed his palm down on the cap. The cap instantly flew off, steam tumbling down the neck. "Alright, well, I'll unpack and wait for everyone to get home," he said as he took a sip of the beer. He looked to James, motioning towards him. "As for business, we'll wait for Conor to come home. We have much to discuss."

Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz

Sinead Sullivan and Conor Sullivan
150611808863758.png
untitled-png.353505

Sinead heard footsteps approach and a male voice threatening someone. She pulled away from hugging Conor and immediately felt the cold again once away from his body heat. As she looked out of the window she recognised the girl's short fairy dress, remembering it reminded her of some kind of dark Tinkerbell outfit. With that recognition also came the reminder than the wearer was Alex Romano, so by any standards, a dark or evil version of anything. Or so she was meant to believe. "What is it?" Conor asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing. Stay here," she told him. She knew he would certainly run to any girl's defence and that worried her, given he had just nearly choked a guy who wasn't threatening anyone. Sinead climbed out of the van into the cold just as Alex and the three guys were close enough. "Is there a problem, gents? It's not very nice to go chasing girls like that," she asked them, folding her arms. She groaned as she heard Conor step out of the van behind her.

"Are these men bothering you?" he asked Alex, making prolonged eye-contact with her. He towered over Sinead before stepping around her and walking closer to the three men...
neverbackdown neverbackdown

Lucy Sullivan

tumblr_inline_nhb8w5maYg1s3l2i4.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme
Lucy listened to her father reminiscing and it was nice to hear something other than business come from him at the moment. It brought her back to all the stories he use to tell her and her siblings when they were young. They were always excited to hear their father's stories and would always gather in a circle on the ground in front of his chair. A small chuckle came from her lips as she thought about how ridiculous they would look if they did that now.

When her father finally did mention business however, she wondered how much he knew. About whats been happening with the business and his own families involvement in it now. She sighed lightly and nodded at her father's words. "I should probably change out of this damned thing," She announced lightly but didn't make a move to leave, unsure of if she should change now...or try and just talk with her father about her relationship with James while they all the other's were out.​

Alexandra Romano
large.jpg

Alex snuck a look back towards the men and saw that they were too close for comfort, while she could run and was good at it she had tiny legs compared to the three lumbering idiots behind her and they were covering more ground than her with each stride. Her legs began to burn as she pushed herself to keep running and to move faster but her stupid boots were hard to move in and right now she instantly regretted wearing them, no matter how good they looked.
Alex snapped her head to the side in shock when she heard someone calling out to them, she nearly stopped running but instead ran towards the sound of the voice. As she got closer, she realised that it was Sinead Sullivan who was trying to help her, Alex was shocked, however she had never been more grateful as she came to a stop beside Sinead. "Its none of your business kid, stay the fuck out of this" one of the men slurred towards Sinead, Anger clear in his tone. Alex turned to see that the man who spoke had blood pouring from his nose and the look he gave her sent chills down her spine but she refused to seem weak. When Conor stepped out of the car, Alex turned to look at him. She hated seeming like the damsel in distress especially to him but right now she needed their help, when he asked if they were giving her trouble Alex nodded "but im sure it's sorted now" she added her voice was a little breathless. Alex hoped that he wouldnt do something outrageous especially after what had happened in the haunted house. "Ah we're just having a little fun with my girlfriend" one of the men stated as he took a step closer towards them, he had a cocky air to him as he spoke "c'mon luv, lets not annoy these people" he tried as he reached out to grab Alex. However he took a quick step back when Conor stepped towards them. It didn't seem like they were going to back down and Alex watched in fear as one of the men tried to square up to Conor "so why dont you step out of the way and let us get on with it, its not like the bitch is anything to you".
Alex's legs felt shaky, her muscles ached from running and all the fear that she had suppressed when she was running came bubbling to the surface as her legs gave way and she started to fall, luckily she caught herself before she hit the ground and instead leaned against the car for a bit of support. She wanted to say something witty, she wanted to say some smart arse remark to them but she couldnt find her voice nor could she think of anything.
Misty Gray Misty Gray

James Porter

tumblr_nsfixp6ggd1r7htzio1_250-gif.353688

James stood with his arms folded as Emmet reminisced about how his Halloweens had gone down when he'd been younger. He'd not really got involved in it as a kid. If anything, he was just one of the punk kids robbing people when he was younger.

When conversation turned to business, James firmly nodded his head. Despite all of the shit that had been going down, business was a topic James was more comfortable with discussing. "Yeah, I'm sure Conor and I have plenty of business matters to discuss with you," he agreed.

"Lucy, is there anything else to be said before I..." he began, stopping when she mentioned she should get changed. He wanted to tell Emmet the truth, but it wasn't his place to do so. He was Lucy's father, after all. James glanced to Lucy to see what she wanted to do next.
Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme

Lucy Sullivan

tumblr_inline_nhb8w5maYg1s3l2i4.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme
Lucy looked to James as he went silent. Her own words having interrupted his for a moment. He was asking her if anything else needed to be said.She knew what he wanted her to say. Lucy knew that if she didn't get it out of the way now, it would become topic of discussion when the rest of the family was home and if her father didn't get a warning of some kind...she wasn't sure what he would do. Regardless of how much he trusted and liked James, she was sure that he would have something to say about them dating. Especially since he had been sleeping in her room for the past week. Lucy bite her lip lightly before letting out a little sigh. "Uh dad? We actually needed to talk to you...about something that's more of a personal thing..than business. "
Lucy moved to James and took his hand. It was easier to show her father through gesture than words at the moment. "Mum didn't want to tell you because she felt that it was our job to do so, but James and I...have been seeing each other for some time..."Her voice trailed off as she watched her father's reaction, not sure if she should continue on.​

150611808863758-png.353713
untitled-png.353505

Sinead pulled an offended face when the man slurred at her. "You need to watch your language in front of ladies, mister!" she told him off. "And you should get your bloody nose seen to by a doctor!" Sinead glanced down to Alex. They weren't friends - probably the furthest thing from it - but that didn't mean she could let her get hurt by a bunch of men.

Conor couldn't help but laugh as one of the men lied that Alex was his girlfriend and they were just having a bit of fun. When the man stepped forward to try grab Alex's arm, Conor held his arm out to try stop him from moving any closer to her. Then, one of the men decided to step up to Conor and tell him to get out of the way before calling Alex a bitch. Conor reacted by pushing the guy backwards and staring him down, his face now completely serious. He'd learned his lesson about attacking the poor guy in the haunted house, but this was different. These guys were being a threat and if they continued to cause problems, he would knock the assholes out one by one.

"Stop!" Sinead said, rushing towards Conor. "The girl you're threatening is his girlfriend, you idiot!" she lied to the guy, hoping it would be enough to make them leave. Or at least, she believed she'd just lied. "Now, just turn back and leave before you make him angry." She was about to try step between Conor and the guy who had been squaring up to him, when one of the others grabbed her arm to pull her away. Sinead automatically turned and slapped him across the face, before he forcefully pushed her over onto the floor, causing her to graze her hands and knees.

neverbackdown neverbackdown Bellz Bellz
(Finn and co. can show up whenever?)

Last edited:
Emmet Sullivan

IMG_0761.JPG

As Emmet went for his bags, he stopped at the sound of Lucy's voice. He turned around, half-listening as he thought about how nice it would be to lay down. It had been a long flight from California and all he wanted to do now was become reacquainted with his pillow. His eyebrow raised slightly as Lucy grabbed James' hand. He wasn't fully aware of what she was trying to say, even after stating her and James were seeing each other.

"What? James?" He asked her, as if he wasn't standing right next to them. He knew they had gotten close, but he still thought of James as a chauffeur who had climbed deeper into the family business. He didn't appear to be offended by it, more just caught off guard.

"Oh." Was all that escaped his lips as he nodded. He scrunched his eyebrows as he processed this, unsure about how he truly felt about it. He looked Lucy in the eyes, then looked to James, appearing to see him in a whole new light, whether that be good or bad thing was still unbeknownst. "I mean, clearly your an adult now and you're ready to make your own choices," he said, smiling back at Lucy. "I just still see you as my little girl, running down the halls to tell me you've got a wiggly tooth, but you're older now and if this is what you want, then I approve. Hey, atleast he isn't a Romano," he jokingly said, resting his hand on James' shoulder.

Alexandra Romano
large.jpg

Alex watched on as the man began to square up to Conor, she knew they stood no chance against him but she also knew that Conor should not be fighting especially with how he could be feeling. When Conor pushed the guy to the ground, Alex watched the change of expression on Conor's face and it worried her, she did not want him going to that place nor did she want him to get hurt in anyway. Alex's eyes jumped to sinead when she spoke up and Alex nearly stopped breathing when she said that Alex was Conor's girlfriend, she wondered if Sinead knew or if Sinead was lying to try and get them to go away. However when Sinead got pushed to the ground, Alex snapped from her thought. The girl had been trying to help Alex and now she had been hurt, it was Alex who had brought the men in this direction and she felt that Sinead shouldn't have got hurt for her.
All fear faded from Alex and all she could see was rage, Alex stepped away from the van and helped Sinead up, weither Sinead wanted her help or not "Im sorry I brought them here" she said to Sinead with full sincerity before turning to face the men. The anger was flarying up and she was sick of people walking over her. Everything that ever annoyed or upset Alex fuelled the rage that she was feeling now as she clenched her fists and came to stand beside Conor "listen here you want to be sad excuses of men, I am not a toy nor was I put on this earth to be your fecking sex object. You have no right to hunt me down and then push this girl when we have done absolutely nothing to you! You are vile human beings and I dont care if your drunk or high or whatever the hell you are but I advise you back the heck off and leave us alone" Alex took a shaky breath before speaking again, her voice now an eerily dark tone "I have killed men bigger than you, and if you dont walk away now I promise you I will give you more than a broken nose" alex stared directly at the man with the broken nose "I'd like to see how you have sex when I rip off your little penis and shove it so far up your ass that you can give yourself a blowjob".
Alex still had her fists clenched by her side, her body radiating with anger as she watched the three men infront of her. While two of them looked taken-a-back and even took a step back, the cocky one who was clearly the leader laughed in her face before taking a step towards her "awh you think you can scare me" he said to her before eyeing her over "oh the things I'd do to you" he licked his lips before looking at Sinead "or you" he added​
Misty Gray Misty Gray

untitled-png.353505

Sinead looked up at Alex, her eyes widening as the girl reached down to help her up onto her feet. "You didn't know we were here," she said, accepting Alex's apology. She stared at Alex for a moment, not sure what to make of the Romano girl helping her. She then looked down to her hands and began brushing off the grit that was stuck to the bleeding grazes.

Sinead then listened as Alex began giving the guys a piece of her mind. The Sullivan girl couldn't help but cringe a little upon hearing the crude words that came out of Alex's mouth, not to mention the implication that she'd killed someone. Sinead didn't know if Alex was just pretending to be a killer to sound threatening, but it seemed like she was being truthful. Then when the man suggested he would do sexual things to Alex and her, Sinead was disgusted. These men were vulgar and disgusting, a bunch of evil scumbags, as far as she was concerned. In that moment, she found herself wishing Angel was there to defend her and show them how a real man behaved around women.

It didn't matter what kind of crude things Alex had yelled at the men, Conor wasn't bothered by it and was glad to see at least two of them had the sense to back off afterwards. But then, the remaining man decided to talk in a sexual manner to Alex and that caused his anger to build. Then, the man went one step further and threatened the same to Sinead. That just did not sit at all well with Conor. He'd been unable to protect Lucy from being tortured, he was damned if he was going to let anyone scare his precious Sinead too. Without hesitation, Conor slammed his fist into the man's jaw and then punched him in the stomach. Whether the man fought back or not, he was in for a beating if nobody stopped Conor...
neverbackdown neverbackdown Bellz Bellz
Nearby?: Lamia Lamia myst.erion myst.erion

Finn Sullivan

tumblr_motc5yxvo41rhntj5o5_250.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia myst.erion myst.erion neverbackdown neverbackdown
Once Finn had gotten the man outside and resting on a nearby table, he decided to leave him there without much explanation of the situation. It was better for the man to know very little of what had just happened, and so Finn turned and walked in the other direction despite the man calling back to him. He saw his sister and Aidan following closely behind as they made their way out towards the parking lot. His eyes took in everything. Everyone seemed so happy tonight and he wondered if his cousins have ever experience normal like he once had.

After what happened this evening, Finn was finally starting to heed the warning of all his cousins and his aunt. Things were awfully crazy in these parts. Looking back at Maggie for a moment, he wondered how she was holding up and was just about to stop and ask her when the sight of Conor punching a man sent him running towards his van. Sinead was on the floor, seeming to have been injured and the girl he had saw earlier looked to have had enough with these men around them. Without much thought Finn sprung into action. "What's the problem here gentleman? I'm sure this whole situation can resolve itself hmmm?" Finn moved over towards the girls and stood infant of them before turning back and reaching a hand into his jacket pocket.

"We aren't going to have a problem here are we?" He asked and flashed the gun in his pocket. If that didn't scare him, then the other one he had retrieved from the drunken guy earlier might do the trick. Looking to Conor as he flashed his gun, he wondered if the men were going to give up or if he would have to prepare himself for a fight.​

(lucy will be up in like 10 minutes! )

Lucy Sullivan

200.gif

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Lucy bit her lip at first, mostly to keep herself from saying anything as her father looked at her as if he hadn't fully understood what she meant. She gave James had a gentle squeeze, just to release some of the pent up nerves. He didn't appear to be offended or upset, but like most of the men in and out of this family he was good at hiding his emotions. When he finally did speak and told her that she could make her own choices, she was relieved. He went even further to outright saying he accepted it. He also brought up a rather fond memory. Every other day Lucy use to think she had a wiggly tooth as a child and would always run to her father when she thought she did, heck they would even find outrages ways to pull it out.

Lucy smile softly and nodded her head. "Thanks dad." She murmured but didn't express laughter as he expressed that he was glad James wasn't a Romano. It reminded her that Conor still was dating one...at least she was sure he was. And it made her concerned for what he was going to do. It was out of the question to be with the girl seriously. "That means a lot to me." She told him before kissing her father on the cheek. "You want to go lay down now? You are starting to look like an aging old man? Did you eat anything? I could make something if you'd like?" Anything to distract Lucy's thoughts was welcomed by her in that moment as she was sure her and James wouldn't be able to continue their date any further.​

James Porter
AR214a_0259b.jpg-ca76995f-t3-300x199.jpg

When Lucy took his hand and began to tell Emmet about their relationship, James felt a mixture of apprehension and pride. Mostly, he felt touched that she did regard him enough to tell her father about them. He let her speak and then quietly awaited Emmet's response. The gentle squeeze Lucy gave his hand helped to reassure him a little. At first, it didn't seem like Emmet was on board with the idea, like he was trying his best to think of how to reject it without sounding harsh. James was certainly expecting to be asked to get out of the house, or something along those lines.

When Emmet told Lucy she was old enough to make her own decisions, James was able to relax, even smiling as there was mention of the man's fond memories of Lucy as a child. His smiled widened when Emmet said he approved of them. He laughed at the joke about him not being a Romano. "I'm far from that," he proudly remarked. He was happy about the man's response and feeling the hand rested on his shoulder removed any worries James might have had. "Thanks for your understanding, Emmet. I care very much about Lucy," he assured him. For a moment, James felt like a teenager meeting his girlfriend's parents for the first time. It was all quite normal?

James listened as Lucy spoke to her father and he was about to offer to help somehow, perhaps with the cooking, but was distracted by the return of another familiar voice back out in the hallway.

"David, I'm not being unreasonable, am I?" Shannon asked the man who had driven her home from work. The Sullivan employee simply shook his head, not even dreaming of disagreeing with her. "It's freezing outside and he should have warned us about it being an outdoor photoshoot," she complained about her boss at the studio. "Well, I gave him a piece of my mind and I'm not doing any more shoots until he apologies." David simply nodded, backing out of the door and smiling politely, secretly finding the woman's rants amusing. "Good night, David. You'll make a good husband with those listening skills," she assured him. Once the front door was shut, Shannon removed her shoes and distractedly headed straight upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable. After being outside doing that dumb Halloween photoshoot, she just wanted to curl up in front of the fire.

Kate-Beckinsale-mia444-37228273-377-500.jpg
Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme

Carrick had decided against going anywhere and decided to stay in his to study, something that he always did. Why didn't he go with them? The answer was simple. He just really didn't care about Halloween and the last time he went out, someone *Cough*Lucy*Cough* threatened him just because he was wearing a clown costume. He liked clowns so why did she had to overreact and make him to swear not wear any clown costume again. It just wasn't fair, the others had the chance to wear whatever they wanted and he didn't, it just wasn't fair. I mean why couldnt he wear it? Not like it was killing anyone. "Stupid sister."

Alexandra Romano
large.jpg

Alex watched in horror as Conor punched the man twice, her eyes widened and she glanced quickly at Sinead before taking a step towards Conor to try stop him from killing the man. Before Alex could stop it, three more people arrived on the scene and Alex watched as Conors look a like stepped infront of them and began to talk to the men. When he showed the gun, a slight bit of fear overtook Alex however it was lessened by the relief that she felt when the three men quickly turned and ran away in fear. Alex looked around the group, a frown playing on her lips "thank you's" she said but her eyes lingered on Sinead, she was surprised that Sinead had come to her rescue. "And Im really sorry, are you ok?" The last question was aimed at Sinead , however her eyes then flickered to Conor , she hoped he was ok as well and that she hadnt made him any worse
Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia Bellz Bellz myst.erion myst.erion

untitled-png.353505

Sinead was relieved when the others arrived and Finn stepped in front of them, hopefully protecting her should the other two guys decide to do something. Then her cousin addressed the guys and flashed his gun at them. At first this worried Sinead, but it seemed to work and all three of them ran off. As well as not getting attacked, it also meant Conor didn't have to hit the man again and risk doing serious harm.

Sinead looked to Alex as the girl's eyes lingered on her. She wasn't really sure what to say, not until Alex apologised and asked how she was. "It's okay. I'm fine," she assured her. Her hands and knees were stinging and bleeding, but she knew it could have been much worse. "Guys, can we just go home now?" she asked. With Conor in his own troubled state, she needed Angel and she needed her father - they always made her feel safe. She completely understood Conor's behaviour, as she felt the last few months were screwing with her own mind.

Conor watched as the man ran off and he turned to Finn, sending him a nod. "Thanks, mate," he said, finally un-clenching his fists. He was furious the men had threatened Alex and Sinead, but this time he hadn't lost control. When he heard Sinead say she wanted to go home, he nodded his head. Before making a move to get into the van, he approached Alex and looked her over, in a concerned way rather than a flirtatious one. Though she did look hot in that outfit. "Are you okay?" he asked, sending her a smile that only she would see. "Are you here with someone else? I suggest you find them and get yourself home too." He knew he couldn't get too personal with her, not with so many eyes on them,
neverbackdown neverbackdown Bellz Bellz myst.erion myst.erion Lamia Lamia

Alexandra Romano
large.jpg

Alex gave Sinead a slight smile when she said that she was okay "I'm glad" there was only sincerity in Alex's voice as she spoke. Alex had never had any ill feeling towards Sinead, she knew the girl was like her or at least like the old Alex and so never saw Sinead as a threat or someone to hate. As they decided to go home, Alex held her arms close to her chest as she looked back towards the haunted house, the walk looked a lot more daunting now and she hoped the men had really left the area. Before she could start walking, Alex saw Conor was coming over to her. She gave him a smile, however it did not reach her eyes "Yeah Im okay" she lied. Alex was still slightly in shock, a bit fearful and emotional after what had just happened, while the men had never sexually touched her she felt as dirty as if they had. She felt violated. "Yeah Nicolo's here" Alex looked back towards the haunted house "somewhere" she muttered more so to herself "thanks for helping me, but I better leave before I hug or kiss you and throw it all out in the open" she half-joked speaking quiet enough for only Conor to hear her. "I'll see you soon" she stated however it was more of a question. "Happy halloween" she said to them all, trying to compose herself as much as she could. God she needed something strong. With that, Alex turned on her heels and began to walk towards the haunted house
Misty Gray Misty Gray Lamia Lamia Bellz Bellz myst.erion myst.erion

The Sullivans
150618123551425.png 150618123551425 (1).png AR214a_0259b.jpg-ca76995f-t3-300x199.jpg

Sinead was quite surprised by Alex's concern. Up until recently, she'd always given Alex and Gianna the benefit of the doubt, believing they were just as innocent in their family's mess as she was in the Sullivans'. But then, a lot happened and Sinead heard things from her family that suggested Alex was just like the rest of her family and couldn't be trusted. She wasn't sure what to think of anything anymore. Everyone around her was changing and that concerned her, almost as much as her own changes did.

Conor nodded when Alex made it clear she'd hug or kiss him if she didn't walk away now. He felt the same. When she said she would seen him soon, he gave a single nod. "You will," he quietly told her. When she wished them all a happy Halloween, neither Conor nor Sinead could share the sentiment. It had been far from pleasant.

Once Alex had walked away, Sinead looked to Connor and sighed. "I'm sorry I said Alex Romano was your girlfriend. I just thought it would have got them to go away quicker," she apologised. She knew how against the Romanos her family was, completely oblivious to just how close Conor was to Alex. Conor simply shrugged his shoulders, unable to respond to his sister as he knew his words would be lies. He figured Sinead would find it harder to understand his relationship than Lucy had, again completely oblivious to the fact Sinead had already crossed the line herself.

When they finally arrived home, Sinead rushed into the house first, having being cold since she'd thrown her jacket away. She needed to clean her wounds, then have a hot chocolate and curl up in front of the fireplace, so she headed towards the kitchen for the first aid supplies. She heard Lucy's voice before she saw anyone. "Worst Halloween, ever, Luce..." she began, before looking up to see her father standing there with Lucy and James. She froze for a moment, having not seen him in weeks and thinking of how much had happened, things that he had needed to be around for. Reminding herself that business tended to take first place, she swallowed her selfishness and allowed a bright smile to take over her face. "Daidi!" she exclaimed, before opening out her arms and giving him the tightest of hugs. "I hope you're staying," she told him, her eyes tearful and her voice muffled as her face was pressed into his shoulder.

Conor entered the house at a more casual pace. He was about to take his shoes off and head straight upstairs when he heard Sinead's voice addressing their father. He looked to his cousins and shrugged his shoulders. "Looks like your Uncle Emmet is paying us a visit," he noted. He then walked to the kitchen and leaned against the doorframe as he let Sinead have her moment. He folded his arms and grinned at Emmet. "Welcome back, Dad. Are you good?" he asked his old man, hoping he wasn't back with any sort of bad news. After struggling so hard to keep things together, Emmet was a welcomed sight. Even if Conor would have to admit his failures.
Bellz Bellz Enzyme Enzyme neverbackdown neverbackdown
Lamia Lamia myst.erion myst.erion Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Olivia Svensson

hgv-png.352510

Olivia listened as Nicolo explained what he usually got up to. "Business and drinking? Sounds like a Romano trait to me," she teased. "Hey, there's nothing wrong with the theatre, I enjoy a play myself. And I love movies. It's so nice to escape into a different world," she told him. "Me, I don't often get to do what Olivia wants to do. I'm usually having to be someone else. So when I do get the chance, I just like to do typical things. Shopping, drinking, dining and flirting," she told him, with a wink.

As they left the haunted house, Olivia noticed Alex approaching and the girl looked a little trouble. "Alex, are you okay, dear?" she asked her, voice full of concern.

Leo Davide

c33df8b829214e5d5032b6f091848be7-jpg.352512

Leo sighed when Athena asked why someone would do something as sick as what they'd just seen. Whether it was the Romanos or the Sullivans, he was getting sick of the constant blood and death that chased the people he cared about. As much as he liked the man, he decided Vinnie had a lot to answer for and he needed to stop this.

Leo looked down to see Athena's hands trembling and he instinctively wrapped his arms around her to pull her in for a comforting hug. He was starting to wonder if he was bringing trouble to this poor girl. "Would you like me to take you home? Or you can come to my place for a little bit while we calm down? he offered.
Lamia Lamia

Alexandra and Nicolo Romano
rs_634x1024-151025081308-634.nick-jonas.cm.102515.jpg
large.jpg

Nicolo smiled at Olivia's response "Yeah theres just something very appealing about going to a different place, like good plays can bring you on a journey almost and it's easy to let go off any problems in real life while your sat in a theater" Nicolo became aware that he was starting to ramble and so stopped himself, looking around him slightly before turning back to Olivia "We shoulf go to a play sometime, I do miss going to them but I couldn't go on my own" he suggested "well thats if you want to" he added as he rubbed the back off his neck with his hand.
When Alex approached them, Nicolo noticed straight away that she looked a little startled and almost frightened as she looked around her. She clearly hadn't seen them until Olivia spoke to her as Alex almost jumped when she heard a voice talking to her "Ah I just had a little incident, I'm fine but can we please get out off here" Alex mumbled as she tried to smile. Nicolo took a step towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder looking her over before looking her in the eyes "What happened?" he asked, his protective side was coming into play, he hated to see his sister upset or any of his family for that mater "Was it the Sullivans? did they bother you?" Nicolo asked, anger evident in his tone. He had seen a lot of Sullivans around tonight and was worrried that they may have troubled Alex. Alex shook her head "Quite the opposite actually". Nicolo looked at her in confusion but before he could question that Alex spoke up again "do I really look like a prostitute or like I'm easy?" she asked this question to both Olivia and Nicolo, her voice came out quiet and a bit sad as she asked this, almost like a child who had been scolded.
Nicolo shook his head "no, you know I was only messing earlier" He said as he gave her shoulder a slight squeeze before letting go off her. Nicolo then looked between Olivia and Alex "are we still looking to go to a club?" he asked, to which Alex nodded "if you's are?"
Misty Gray Misty Gray

Emmet Sullivan

IMG_0761.JPG

Emmet raised his hand when Lucy offered to cook him food. "Nah, that's okay Luc', I think I'm just gonna call it a nigh-" he was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. He put on a weak smile as everyone entered the room, his eyelids weighing heavy. "Tinker bell!" He happily said as he squeezed Sinead. "Hopefully i'm here for good, sweetheart. I can only be away from you guys for so long." He said, giving her a reassuring rub on the back.

He released her as Conor entered, happy to see his son was still in one-piece. "I'm fine. It's you I'm worried about. A young man like you in my position, look at you, your hairs starting to go gray. C'mere." He said, motioning Conor to him. He wrapped his arms around Conor, giving him a tight hung. "You've definetly grown." He said, stepping back to get a good look at his son. "You better stop getting bigger than me, or I'm gonna' have to kick your ass." He chuckled, patting Conor on the back.

He looked to Finn, shaking his hand firmly. "Good to see you, Finn. My god, you've grown as well. I'm sure you two are the reason every father of a daughter in a Chicago is up at night." He sipped his beer as he sat back and watched his family mingle. He had no idea it would feel this good to be back.

Last edited:
Aidan Sullivan
----------------------------------

All the spooky decorations and costumes was quite a sight.
Aidan walked with others to the haunted house until Sinead ordered them to go ahead without her. Quizzical Aidan slowly nodded. "Okay, just don't take too long." He spoke before entering the haunting house. Finn stayed behind with Sinead. It wasn't long when Sinead and Finn was inside with him and Conor. A huge grin was on his face with each jump scare with the sound of the haunting effects and music. Aidan noticed a bathtub filled with fake blood nearby. He glanced at Conor who seemed to be frozen. "Hey Conor. Are you alright? You look like you're somewhere else." He voiced. He didn't get an aswer at a actor dressed as a zombie jumped at Conor. It was then that Conor began to attack the man.
"Whoa, whoa. Conor calm down." He said, with a worried gaze in his eyes.
Aidan caught sight of a girl in a particularly short outfit.
Finn thankfully managed to get Conor to let go of the poor guy and led him outside. Aidan let out a low sigh. What in the world made Conor attack the actor?
Maggie insisted for Sinead to go check on Conor, saying the she and himself will stay.

Aidan checked on the man with Maggie. "Inhale, exhale." Aidan instructed softly o the man struggling to breathe.
He felt bad for the poor guy, he was doing his job and got attacked.
The guy then asked Maggie what happened and where Conor went. Once the guy seemed to be doing okay, Aidan got to his feet. He informed Maggie on how he wold be checking on Conor and headed outside.
There was a big crowd but there seemed to be some commotion going around. However, whatever commotion that had occurred seemed to die down. Aidan made his way over to everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once everyone arrived back to the Sullivan home, Aidan plopped down on the couch, exhausted and quite frazzled by the events of the night. He wasn't even paying attention when he heard Sinead's excited exclamation. He looked up, rising from the couch. Lucy, James and his uncle seemed to be present. He managed to give a smile, "Hey Uncle Emmett." He greeted with a friendly smile.

Misty Gray Misty Gray
Bellz Bellz
myst.erion myst.erion

The Sullivans
150618123551425-png.353907
150618123551425-1-png.353910
ar214a_0259b-jpg-ca76995f-t3-300x199-jpg.353905

Sinead nodded as her father said he hoped to be home for good. She placed a kiss on his cheek as he released her from the hug and then walked past him to the cupboard she needed. After retrieving the first aid kit she squeezed past Lucy and James to find a less populated room to tend to her wounds in. With Lady distracted by all of the people around the house, Sinead sat on the floor and pulled her torn trousers legs up above the knees so she could clean the grazes. It was nice hearing all of the happy voices around the house and feeling like the old days when this was normal. "It won't last," she sadly spoke to herself. Whenever she pictured the streets of the city, the ground was always painted red with blood. Tonight had been no different and the dried up blood on her knees proved it. The only thing that had been a surprise, was the fact she'd actually stolen some cop's gun and, disappointingly, she'd quite enjoyed the thrill of the chase. She was always tangled in everyone else's chaos, but she got to create a little of her own tonight.

Conor grinned at his father and ran his hand through his own hair. "Tell be about it. Grey hair, worry lines..." he trailed off, silenced by his father's hug. "I've been working out more. You need to up your game if you're going to keep up with me, old man," he teased Emmet. He smiled fondly as his dad patted him on the back. "We have much to discuss, once you've caught up with our guests," he noted, thinking of this cousins. "You picked a good time to come home. It's a full house!" He stood back and watched Emmet greet Finn and the others. It was a nice sight and he was happy to just enjoy the lively atmosphere for now. It made him forget about all of the shit for a while.

James smiled as he watched everyone greet Emmet. It was well overdue for the Sullivan family to have a moment like this. Looking down at his outfit, he remembered he was still stood around looking like a fool, and if Emmet wanted this catch-up with him and Conor, he needed to dress more seriously. James briefly glanced to Lucy before excusing himself and giving the family their time together. He headed upstairs and grabbed the regular clothes he'd left folded up on a chair in Lucy's room, but went into the bathroom to get changed. Once dressed, he returned downstairs but stood in the front doorway and had a couple of smokes until he was needed.

Enzyme Enzyme Bellz Bellz

Olivia Svensson

hgv-png.352510

When Nicolo suggested they should go to a play sometime, Olivia looked him in the eyes and smiled. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. It'll be nice to go with someone I find interesting, rather than some boring guy I'm told to entertain. I promise I won't defraud you," she joked. She'd picked up on his rubbing the back of his neck and wondered if it was out of awkwardness, but she didn't get time to mull over it as that's when Alex appeared.

Olivia was quite intrigued when Alex suggested the Sullivans had been anything but negative towards her. She raised an eyebrow when Alex suddenly asked if she looked like a prostitute. Had Vinnie's and Nicolo's words suddenly got to the the girl or was it something else? "I think you look lovely, Alex. If anyone thinks you look easy that's all on them and the questionable way they view women. Why shouldn't you flash a little flesh?" she asked. She hated how sexist people were in these times and wondered if the double-standards would ever change. "People treat women like shit, don't take it personally, sweety." With mention of the club, Olivia smirked. "I'm certainly still up for a club!"

Lucy and Finn Sullivan

200.gif

ca35125bcdd955f51267072f9a712487.jpg

Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme Lamia Lamia myst.erion myst.erion
Once everything was said and done the gang headed back to the house after a rather traumatizing experience at the haunted house. Upon arriving he was surprised to see Lucy and James home so early, he wondered if something had happened at the ball but was distracted by his uncle greeting him warmly. Shaking his hand firmly he patted his uncles shoulder lightly and smiled. "Thank you sir, it's been a while! Maggie is here too! Wait till you see her, I want to keep her locked in the house but apparently that is frowned upon." He laughed lightly and moved to let him catch up with his children. Finn took a seat down at the table and sat back watching the whole reunion. It was great to see everyone together but for a moment he wondered where Aunt Shannon was.

Lucy was curious to know what had happened with Sinead and the others tonight. Watching her sister and James excuse themselves she was left watching the happy banter between her father and Conor. Looking at her brother, she noticed he looked more tense this evening. Silently she walked out to find her sister and found her sitting cleaning her wounds.

Lucy's jaw clenched upon seeing her sister injured but she came and sat down next to her. After a moment of silence she spoke up. "What happened Sin?" She asked softly,pushing a strand of hair from her sisters eyes. It seemed like none of them could go outside without getting some sort of injury. "Here let me help."

(Sorry I'm on my phone so it's short DX)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back