• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

The Nyte Life Progress

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

So ever since I teased you all with the new dark RpN. I've been getting none stop questions about it. So instead of telling you when its done.

I will further tease you about it with a progress bar below

The Nyte Life Progress

However, this progress bar is not just for RpN dark but for a collection of new additions to the site. Including 3 new site sections (one of them being an entirely new style/format of rping). Two new massive site features (RpN dark makes 3) and the new character database system and depending on how long the developer takes, we might be seeing the iOS version of the RpN app by the week of April 4th (android at a later date).

So instead of me telling you when we will be done, I hope I've overloaded you with more hype.

Now give me my damn cookies.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]I don't want dark RpN. ( :( )

[/QUOTE]
Its...something you can switch into optionally.

tumblr_m54g5ojzXN1rof8t3.png

You deserve it.

I know not of this RPN dark. Tell me more...

And give yourself your own hype cookies! I'm sure that's a thing you could do.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]I don't want dark RpN. ( :( )

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Its...something you can switch into optionally.

[/QUOTE]
The site will always have the light style as the main style.

7.8 out of 10 "Too much progress"

Why does it take a long time to add a new colour scheme?

What are the dimensions including height, length, width, volume, weight and density of this desired cookie?

Variks would love to give Wizard of Dark Cookies...*Throaty inhale* but there are none to give...only, likes and life preservers, yes?

*Croaks* However, loving the teasing going on here, what with dark side of RpN rearing its head and showing off new assets to come...

Hype, yes? xD

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]What are the dimensions including height, length, width, volume, weight and density of this desired cookie?

[/QUOTE]
lets just go with AS LARGE AS POSSIBLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back