• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

The Nyte Life Progress

Argh! Where's the screaming in anticipation button hm? We need that because I am screaming in anticipation to the point where the hype cookie (which isn't even there!) isn't enough!!

On a more serious note, thank you guys for doing all this for the site I really like it here and you guys are super rad on making it a better place I hope everything goes super smoothly for you guys, and if not I hope it doesn't take too long to smooth out!

I'm just ready for this RPN app. Push Notifications would save me from idly checking my phone every thirty seconds to see if someone responded...

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Hey All,
So ever since I teased you all with the new dark RpN. I've been getting none stop questions about it. So instead of telling you when its done.

I will further tease you about it with a progress bar below

The Nyte Life Progress

However, this progress bar is not just for RpN dark but for a collection of new additions to the site. Including 3 new site sections (one of them being an entirely new style/format of rping). Two new massive site features (RpN dark makes 3) and the new character database system and depending on how long the developer takes, we might be seeing the iOS version of the RpN app by the week of April 4th (android at a later date).

So instead of me telling you when we will be done, I hope I've overloaded you with more hype.

Now give me my damn cookies.

[/QUOTE]
Noooooooo!!!! No android?????!!!! WHY!!!!!!!

Can we get updates on the construction sites? I don't really want to be stuck in traffic on my way from rp to rp.

Elephantom said:
Still... I don't own anything from Apple.
That's just the order the developer picked it's out of our hands. He's making it for every xenforo site who wants to buy it and upload it to the app stores and the such.

So some other xenforo sites might have something similar.

@The Dark Wizard

I would givest thou cookies if I were at all capable of baking such a treat...

BUT THIS IS AN INTERNET FORUM! If written properly, anything can happen.

Anything.

After all, I am a Gallifreyan Jedi and a Demon of cats. (>u>) (Also possible to refer to as the Demoncat, but everyone thinks I'm referring to politics at first sight.)

That being said...

-cookies of many such varieties, including though not at all limited to the ineffable chocolate chip, sweet oatmeal raisin, the diverse and variable sugar cookie, and even the occasional crumble of cookie-cake all begin, slowly at first, to fall from the clouds as if some god above had broken a massive, sugary dam. Enjoy~-

I suggested a character database system a while back and I'm so glad it's being worked on! Exciting stuff.

Another chance for cookies?!

GIVE.

ME

ALL.

THE.

COOKIES.

OR.

I.

WILL.

STAB.

YOU.

WITH A KATANA.