• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Northwood Academy for Mary-Sues | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here | Throw away your dignity and join the worst Realistic/Modern RP ever

Pandaskel

Stock Image
Inspired by: The Worst Roleplay Ever Made

Pro-tip: Use a direction, a natural feature, the word "side", or a combination of two of those three for any town/school name on RPN. Eastcreek, Riverside, West Mount, South Hill...

Anywho, this is a boarding school roleplay taking place at a joint high school/university. Make your worst Mary-Sue/self insert character, have them meet by bumping into people, write horribly long "clever" dialogue, just bring out the worst of the worst in you and one-up everyone else. Once seven people post here, I'll make the threads~

I shouldn't... Yet... I'm curious... Put me down as a tentative participant, though I reserve the right to chicken out whenever I want. X'D

TMW my tendency to create massively OP characters with city-destroying powers and abilities that virtually make them untouchable conflicts with my tendency to make at least somewhat good characters with layered personalities.

This RP is either going to crash and burn gloriously after only a few pages, or survive long enough to actually become a good RP.

Either way, the idea that we will be making fun of Mary Sues and Gary Stus doeth intrigue me.

Also, I wonder how the Mary Sue is always right rule going to work if two Mary Sue characters have conflicting viewpoints.

The idea of Mary Sues/Gary Stus being an actual species that need to go to school also intrigues me.
But how is the boarding school going to work if everyone is perfect?

Maybe it's the exact oppisite, trying to make someone imperfect instead of perfect!

Or I can just stop taking this idea too seriously and just have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back