• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Nine-Nine

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
giphy.gif

I've been binging Brooklyn Nine-Nine and I am dying to roleplay something from it! I've just hit season 5, so I'm one season behind (but should be caught up within a few days~). I hope someone else is interested because I don't see many posts with B99 on them :c

I'm a fulltime college student who also works part time graveyard shifts, so things can get pretty busy. I reply once a day typically, though occasionally it will be within 2-3 days. I also live in the pacific standard timezone!

Anyways, I have a few options I would love to explore:

Amy/Jake
I love these two together! They're adorable and perfect despite all of their differences. I'd love to explore something in the earlier seasons right before they started dating or right after. I can play Amy or Jake (though I would prefer to play Amy).

Rosa/OC
Since it became canon that Rosa is bisexual, I would LOVE to roleplay her dating another woman and the 99 getting involved in her (otherwise) personal life. I would gladly play either Rosa or the OC.

Jake/OC
I just really love Jake and want to play an OC against him, haha. I would gladly double in this situation! I'd rather be Jake. Also, I'm not limited to MxF! I'd also be down for M//!

Platonic Jake & Holt
I'm a huge hoe for platonic relationships, especially father/son relationships and I adore what Holt and Peralta have going on. I have a few ideas; one based off their time in Florida and another revolving around a case, plus a few more up my sleeve. I'd prefer to be Jake but would gladly double and play a character of your liking for a different relationship that you'd like.

Anyways- I'm always open to other ideas as well! I really hope someone is interested, and if you are, feel free to leave a reply or PM me​

99701_original.gif

Hey, are you still looking for partners for this? I would love to do a Rosa/OC Roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back