• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Nightmare Campus (Horror, Mystery, Fantasy)

TheAdept

One Thousand Club
Which will probably all wind up actually being a bit comedic (real horror is hard to do).

You will play as one of several college students suffering the cursed fate of having nightmares every night. No, not just bad dreams. When you fall asleep, you awake to a Nightmare version of the town you live in, full of monsters, traps, and deception. Occasionally you and your fellow cursed classmates will run into other people in the Nightmare, but you should be weary of them as well.

The good news is, each time this happens, you awake to regular, run-of-the mill reality and can then prepare for the next night. There are various gyms, classes, and stores you can access during the day and if you fall asleep with an item on you, you wake in the Nightmare with that item. This also works in reverse.

The goal will be to work together with your fellow unfortunate classmates, survive each night, and solve the mystery. Perhaps if you are successful, you will be free of this fate and will never have to deal with the Nightmare world again.

Eh, regardless I might just make it anyway and see if it turns out well. I will need a co-gm though

Alright guys the OOC is up and you can just put your characters there. I'm so used to just having an IC and OOC thread. Also making my CS if you need something to refer to.

If a character is folding a monster when they wake up..does the monster follow with them?
I'm down for this, this far at least

If a character is folding a monster when they wake up..does the monster follow with them?
I'm down for this, this far at least

Yes, the monster can come and get out into the waking world. So lets do our best to avoid that XD.

Of course it will probably happen anyway.

Also, OOC is up and you can post your cs there.

*unearthly children singing* one two, freddy's coming for you, three four, betta lock your front door..
Shriek, if Kruger shows up, does that mean other horror movie slashers are coming too? *Deadpool le gasp*

(only half kidding.. half.)

*unearthly children singing* one two, freddy's coming for you, three four, betta lock your front door..
Shriek, if Kruger shows up, does that mean other horror movie slashers are coming too? *Deadpool le gasp*

(only half kidding.. half.)

No no no...

Don't you know your facts?

Kruger is a child killer. All our characters are adults XD.

On a more serious note there will be some similarities between this rp and Nightmare on Elm st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back