• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Next Generation: Alola's New Challenge ooc

Hey guys I am sorry I was unable to respond I had my first job/workweek last week and it tired me out big time. If you want me to I can respond now or you can kick me it is totally fine!

Hey guys I am sorry I was unable to respond I had my first job/workweek last week and it tired me out big time. If you want me to I can respond now or you can kick me it is totally fine!
I'm not about kicking people unless necessary. If you feel that the rp and work is too much, then you can drop the rp and I feel that. I'm honestly not even sure if this rp is going to survive and last honestly....

I'm not about kicking people unless necessary. If you feel that the rp and work is too much, then you can drop the rp and I feel that. I'm honestly not even sure if this rp is going to survive and last honestly....
This RP would survive if
Captain Spooks Captain Spooks
Some people didn't run off because the grass looked greener in another RP.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, DON'T TRY TO HIDE IT

Haha, I'm not upset really. I'm easy going and it takes a lot to upset me. I've grown up with tough skin. Plus, I've had many other rp's in the past die on me. Several that I loved but it's ok. I'll still be here(:

We know Rantos, I covered for you like a good granddaughter. I ate all my broccoli and walked the cat when the clock was at 13:00 PM in the morning, and came home at 17:00 AM in the night.
Oh thank you! You're the best granddaughter I could ask for!

I honestly woke up in the middle of the night two days ago in a cold sweat because I think I forgot to tell y'all specifically that I was leaving. Good to know you had my back though, thanks~

You're fine, hun. Did you have a good time??
It was fun! Cold, wet and dirty but exhilarating none the less! Ya know, the usual camping experience.

Sorry guys I ended up working shifts all week and being made to do all the crummy exhausting work -_- You're welcome to kick me but if you're alright with me posting Sunday (my day off) then I will. Super sorry for not prioritizing better I had no idea how tired I'd be.

Yo....I'll be honest, I forgot about this rp and I think I was waiting on someone to respond before I responded. My bad y'all. Doubt any of you would want to continue this, but if you wanna do a 1x1 pokemon rp, I'm down! Just a bit busy with school things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back