• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Next Generation: Alola's New Challenge ooc

Alrighty, so I'm down to start. The only thing is that I have a final Monday so I gotta study today. I'll do my best to make a starter after my final!

I'm so sorry about the long wait

And Rp is live guys! We're starting off on the boat on the way to Alola.
Rantos Rantos
norway norway
Captain Spooks Captain Spooks

Also, I'm sorry my started probably sucks. I'm still a little rusty
hey girl! so, I am assuming wendy wouldn't be on the boat because she isn't really a trainer, um, how should i introduce her? she can always cross the waters a different way or I can wait till you have all docked before posting, with her already on the shores etc. lmk what you think. idc if she is on the boat I just am not sure why she would be...

hey girl! so, I am assuming wendy wouldn't be on the boat because she isn't really a trainer, um, how should i introduce her? she can always cross the waters a different way or I can wait till you have all docked before posting, with her already on the shores etc. lmk what you think. idc if she is on the boat I just am not sure why she would be...
If you want her to be at the shore when the boat gets there that's fine. Or she could be a stowaway on the boat since it's going to Alola and Alola's a destination hot spot and she wanted to go? Idk, but she can already be at alola and get swept into the festivities and be helping set things up.

If you want her to be at the shore when the boat gets there that's fine. Or she could be a stowaway on the boat since it's going to Alola and Alola's a destination hot spot and she wanted to go? Idk, but she can already be at alola and get swept into the festivities and be helping set things up.
Oooh stowaway is perfect. Ty! Will post in a while.

Alright, I'll get a reply up soon to keep this going and boost the rp up. Don't give up on me just yet guys!!

Alright, I'll get a reply up soon to keep this going and boost the rp up. Don't give up on me just yet guys!!
W-What about my character?
I wouldn't want for my precious Amelie to be forgotten.
I'M PRETTY SURE NONE OF US WANT OUR EXISTENCE TO BE FORGOTTEN
Maybe I'll just wait patiently instead, heh... heh...

No ones forgotten about her honey. Just go ahead and post~

Go ahead and post when you can. If we get to the opening ceremony, just get there a bit late, it won't be too big of a deal.

Well...
My internet decided to kill itself for the entire night, and now I just woke up and the sun rose.
Perfect time to get my post in.

I'm so tired...
And I have to pee
I don't know what time it is because I can't read my clock
Stupid eyes
Maybe I'll post if I manage to stay awake long enough to write it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back