• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Next Generation: Alola's New Challenge ooc

lonecoyote

Always Confused

32eaff2fbb8da2afc842d3fe0baa0c99.png

pokepeeps.gif
ic || cs || ooc
Welcome to the ooc!!
Chat amongst yourselves and introduce yourselves. Don't be a booty and be cool.
Tis all(:

I CAN BE A BOOTY IF I WANT TO

that gif ugh, so cute.

I have a lot of wafeghpjfand going on but will get my stuff up asap!< 3

lonecoyote lonecoyote
Finished my character a little early, but I don't have the Pokemon team...
Would it be okay for me to just post her on the CS thread without the team?
I'm not the GM but I think it would be fine if you were to post your character now so long as you label it as a WIP (work in progress)

The dead line is still the 21st, so it may be best to have your team done by then. Again, not being the GM I can't make any promises but if you need a little more time to make your team then we may be able to accommodate that.

Bottom line. Post what you have if you want, get your team done as soon as you can.

lonecoyote lonecoyote
Finished my character a little early, but I don't have the Pokemon team...
Would it be okay for me to just post her on the CS thread without the team?
The team doesn't have to be done just yet, but put what you have. Team can be added at any point before the battling begins.

Roughly 3 hours left until the deadline is here! If you haven't submitted your character yet, be sure to do so! (Also, if anyone wants to play any of the three remaining Kahunas please do.)

Roughly 3 hours left until the deadline is here! If you haven't submitted your character yet, be sure to do so! (Also, if anyone wants to play any of the three remaining Kahunas please do.)
Is it okay if my Kahuna isn't finished in the next three hours?

Alright, so I've made the remaining three Kahunas, BUT if anyone is interested in making a Kahuna character, you still can! I will take off one of my Kahuna roles.

Also, if interested, the Kahunas only require Pokemon team as well as the "basics"

Can I have a little more time? I'm trying to translate raw backstory and personality (Written in a way for me to understand) into understandable non-drabble for my character.

Can I have a little more time? I'm trying to translate raw backstory and personality (Written in a way for me to understand) into understandable non-drabble for my character.
Just do as you need to. A rush job is never a good one. That being said just don't take too long alright~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back