• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 》》》The Next Big Thing 《《《

Svadilfari

The mediocre Gatsby
8883da3a8f8458267f12a58b42a15a.gif

silhouette-cameo.png

May I say that it is a great pleasure meeting all of you. My name is Jimmy Meltvedt, but you can simply call me Jay. I am sure that you are all aware as to why you are here. You were each sent a letter, as per Mr. L.L. Gratz's instructions, that goes in great detail about the rules and regulations of this business. Your presence here today shows that you acknowledge the guidelines stated, and accept his humble offer. Now, if there are no other questions, I'll lead you to each of your rooms. Make sure to look and behave your best; the general public will be watching! But don't worry, there are absolutely no cameras in the washrooms. That would be quite mortifying, wouldn't it now?

???The Next Big Thing ???

fwbvk.-the-great-gatsby-architecture-2.jpg

• Welcome friends! I just came back from my hiatus, and I figured I'll start the new year with a new RP. Okay, so first thing's first. If you already know me before I went MIA, I just want to let you know that I survived (
    It's a success!!)! I've been doing well. Thank you all for your support and PMs! I think I have enough strength and time for a group RP. If you don't know me, well...er...hi? Nice to meet you, you faceless stranger! We're friends now. Yep. That's how I roll. You can call me Asher, or Ash, or whatever floats your boat. Either way is fine by me.

Phew. Now that we got all that sorted out, here's the basics of this RP.

Your (famous/infamous) character has been invited (and given a giant paycheck) by a bored and eccentric billionaire (
    Mr. Gratz) to star in a new reality show. It takes place in one of his summer homes, wherein you and nine others (who your character may or may not know) will stay for five months, entertaining the general public. Of course, in order to shake things up, false rumors, edited photos, inaccurate videos, and the like, will be spread by the media paid for by Gratz, or planted by his assistant Jay, to test you and the others.

So yep. That's about it, I think. Should I make this RP? (I'm not sure if there's another one like this that's already made?) Yay, or nay? Suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks for having a look in here guys! And see ya around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the interest everyone! I shall get the thread up and running today. I'll tag all of you once it's up. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back