• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The New World - OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Description of HQ: Machinical hearts is a tower in the middle of the city."

mhm.... where have i heard this before...

"Description of Guild Base: A large almost crystalline castle-spire within the middle of a city"

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Basically it's around the middle area of the city not exactly the middle, but close to it.

That's a rather common habit, from what I've seen in others. If i didn't write posts at a cramped desk I'd do the same more often.

...Might I ask why? For a guild described as having hundreds of members, you really don’t think a couple treasure hunter types would find their way in? Especially if he had a World-Class item?

But fine. I’ve seen all I need to.
It's not that you can't treasure hunt. You still can, but you would have to contribute more than just using the guild as a bank.

It's not that you can't treasure hunt. You still can, but you would have to contribute more than just using the guild as a bank.

While I may not have explicitly stated it in my CS outside of a brief “he became more involved over the years” line, that much should have been a given. The benefits of having a treasure hunter—someone who knows when, where, and how to get some of the best items in the game—seemed pretty obvious to me, but I guess I didn’t make it clear enough for anyone else, so that’s my mistake and I apologize for the lack of clarity.

EDIT: Also, my usual way of talking online tends to sound argumentative, I’ve found, so know that I mean no offense and I apologize again for any perceived insults.

Last edited:
Instead of a ring being the cross-guild teleportation item, should we have it be like a royal seal or something?

pick your emblem?
untitled_by_bluemist111-dc5kvna.png
6bbe8646d162a6a8e6d646fc8a5ac641-dc2z7ay.jpg
shield_emblem_by_hkdrawing-dbvtshm.jpg
cockatrice_emblem_by_vaylore-dbmc49t.png

i personally like the first one but if anyone can find anything better its usually a shield with some design on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back