• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The New Kid

Astrid stood up and walked over to the pills. She picked up all the bottles and laid them beside Kenzi then walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. She sat back down and handed Kenzi the water, "There you are."

Kenzi took 3 pills and nods to her."thank you.I am just going to take a small nap I am so very tired.you can stay if you don't want to go anywhere else. "Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Astrid smiled, "I think I'm gonna go home. Take a nap myself or something." Astrid locked the door on her way out. She walked to her car and drove home.

Kenzi smiles and lays out on the couch. She fell asleep next to ozzy. It was the only time she felt a bit better even though dark dreams clouded her brain.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian woke up a couple hours later and walked into the kitchen to grab something to snack on. He choose to eat some cereal. Sebastian looked at Kenzi curled up with Ozzy and smiled. He hoped up on the counter top and continued to eat his Cheerios, only in his boxers.

Astrid decided against going home and drove to her grandpa's house, she missed him allot. It had been awhile since she had seen the old man.

Kenzi slept curled around ozzy. One had held her stomach. Kenzi finally woke she looked around and furrowed her brow. She was confused. Kenzi stopped to think a bit, she saw Sebastian and him shirtless. Kenzi smiles and laughs slightly. "Babe?"She says her voice a bit scratchy from being almost choked to death.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah?" Sebastian mumbled through a full mouth of cheerios. He hopped off the counter, making sure not to spill any cheerios, and walked over to her, "What's up buttercup?" He sat down beside Ozzy and smiled.

Kenzi sat up slightly making room for him. She moved so she was leaning into him."Thank you and sorry if I freaked you out with saying I love you."Kenzi says and nuzzels into him.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian smiled and ate the last of his cheerios then drank the milk, "You didn't scare me. Why would you think that?" Sebastian looked down at her then realized he never had said it back. He wiped his hand over his mouth to wipe away to milkstache he had created from drinking the milk and kissed her forehead, "I love you too."

Kenzi laughed at him. He was amazing yet still a bit if a child inside. Kenzi looked up at him."can I go to the bed the couch isn't the comfiest place to lay down. "Kenzi says and looked up at him her blue eye's sparkling.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian nodded and sat his bowl on the coffee table then carefully picked Kenzi up and quickly carried her to the room and laid her on the bed.

Kenzi closed her eye's, as he carried her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. When he layed her down she still kept a hold of him."don't go, this feels nice" Kenzi says.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian smiled bent over, "It may feel nice to you but I'm not all that comfortable." Sebastian laughed then crawled onto the bed and laid down beside Kenzi.

Kenzi sighed and let him go when he layed next to her, Kenzi moved to him.Kenzi buried herself into him." I love you, babe. "Kenzi says and sighed.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian rubbed her back, "I love you too." He kissed her lips and smiled, "Don't hurt yourself. You know you have stitched on every cut."

Kenzi shrugs. "I know but I don't want to be, away from you." Kenzi says. She sighed and winced at the pain in her stomach. Kenzi looked up at him. "Babe your not mad at me are you? "She asks

Irish Ice Queen

"No baby, why would I be mad at you?" Sebastian looked down at her and smiled. "I'm up set your hurt. I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at your brother."

Kenzi looked up at him. " because I don't know. "She cryed into his chest. The pills were making her emotional. Kenzi just wanted it to be okay, she clung to him" I don't want him to come back."Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian looked at Kenzi, "Are you okay? Your crying for no reason." He kept hugging her, but he didn't know what was wrong with her.

Kenzi just cryed into him. She was so emotional with the drugs.Kenzi Stopped after a bit. "Okay I think the pills are messing with my emotions. "Kenzi says and stays in his arms.Kenzi was tired again.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back