The New Girl in Town

Raiden glared at her " Haru she's a demon " he got up and pointed both his guns at her and opened fire at her " you won't get that chance again!! " he yelled while he opened fire on her

Haru put up his hand and a barrier formed Raiden's bullets couldn't get past "you won't hurt her" Haru looked down at his hands, he never did magic before, he didn't know he had magic. It must be the demon thing Raiden was talking about.

Mizore smiled looking down at Haru "nice going demon" she smirked and disappeared

Raiden glared at her as she vanished " snap out of it Haru " he holster ed his pistols. Then he walked up and slapped him across the face to get him back to his senses " now who's the idiot.. " he glared straight ahead as he sat back down " told you that succubus is very powerful.. " he looked down and took a sip of his drink " 

She laughed softly, "Nope it wasn't to much!" She knew it was expensive but she didn't care it was the least she could do for him.

She sighed, "Thanks..." she muttered as change was handed to her. She was getting looked at oddly but since when did anyone ever look at her normally. "I would take over but I don't think that would help any." He said in her mind with a bit of a chuckle. She laughed the thought of them freaking out as her body changed to that of a man's was hilarious. Making her way to the room she opened it and walked in locking the door. "As the witch of light I cast this spell to seal this room from all the ails." The starry light circled the room blocking all the opens cracks and nooks. She let Adfel take over seems how it was safe now.

Haru got slapped in the face and he looked up at Raiden, he was still baffled he had powers, how had he done that, it didn't make any sense. "Raiden what was that?" he looked at his hands, "I'm human how do I have such power?" he looked at Raiden watching him have a drink like nothing just happened. "what did she do to me?" he started rationalizing, acting like it was Mizore who made he have power.

Raiden shook his head " it wasn't her did you drink anything strange when you first became apart of the organization?  Did the high class hunter give you a drink? It could of been anything to a beer.. or a simple as water?

"Hmm...I'm afraid I have very little in the way of paying for it...say, do you own anything you would want to be enchanted? I can do that. Maybe some potions for your travels?"

Lithi may be evil, but he is still a gentleman. He very rarely steals things, and believes in proper payment or reward for actions that he likes.

Haru thought back on Raiden's words he did have a drink, is that demon blood, he drank it too. Haru glared thinking about it. "I'm going to kill the organization, stop them from ever making more demons" his eyes started changing the more angrier he got.

Raiden sighed and shook his head " you know how many members were going have to get through in order to completely destroy the organization " he chuckled " by the time we kill three of them we will be dead

Haru knew how many members there were but he didn't care, he couldn't sit back letting them make demons "looks like I have work to do" he poured himself a glass "I understand if your out on this one" 

Raiden smirked " i can't let you have all the fun besides you probably get yourself killed " he grinned as he moved his glass towards him " i know we hate demons but maybe if we became demons we could use that power to help humanity.. sure we're something we hate but it's the power that is used against  us we have a chance to use that same power against them

Deep in the city a man with bright red hair was walking on the outskirts. Just entering this new world something different from his home world he walked deeper getting to a park. A few mortals were seen walking their dogs at night and jigging. He walked past them and made his way to the pond. He looked up at the sky his black and red eyes staring up as he took a deep breath " my new home for fun " an evil grin formed on his lips 

Last edited by a moderator:
((is that saxis?  And is he with snow stil)) 

Haru took a drink debating on what he said. "are you really okay with being something we hate?" he put down his glass "and what if we loose control demon takes over and we really become what we hate?" he shook his head "I don't know man" 

She shook her head, "Not that I can think of but thank you for the offer. Think of this as me paying you back for showing me to town and such." She said with a soft smile.

Adfel emerged from her, "Rest..." he threw himself on the bed and closed his eyes.

(( yeah its Saxis and I honestly don't know. ))

Raiden shrugged and shook his head " i honestly wish there was a way to acquire these abilities and not become a Demon. " he sighed looking down " but I think with our strong will to help our fellow humans I think we will be fine

"I will do anything not to become a demon." Haru took a moment to think about it. "we got these abilities by drinking demon blood, right? did we all get the same abilities?" he smirked thinking about it "Raiden can you put up a shield like I did?" he poured both of them more scotch.

Mizore reappeared in the center of town she needed some fresh air away from the hunters. She was walking around the park, walking slowly around the lake. She started humming her song was calling out to anyone who had sexual tension. Even though it was a hum it was much louder, half the town would be able to hear she song, as long as they had any sexual tension. She was swaying as she walked, not really looking around at the people surrounding her,

Raiden shook his head " i think we each have different abilities.  I can't put a shield up " he sighed as he grabbed his glass of scotch and took a sip of it. He then smirked " i got different abilities which I'm still learning to use myself

Saxis looked around a heard a slight humming noise which was strange to him. It was calling but he wasn't effected by it. He started to look for the source. He made his way then he saw a human bump into him his eyes glazed over " annoying pest " he grabbed the man by the throat crushing his throat with ease killing the human

Haru nodded "maybe we posses qualities from whichever demon we got blood from" he smirked and took a drink of scotch. He wanted more power, if he could help more people he would need more power. If it did work like that he would just need to have blood from different demons to get their power. "maybe I'm overthinking this" he sighed, he didn't want to clue Raiden into his plan.

Mizore looked up as she heard a muffled scream. She looked up just in time to a man grab another by his throat crushing his throat she sighed "what a shame" she rolled her eyes, that was such a good body she could of fed first before they died. She crossed her arms looking Saxis over. He wasn't human, his energies were flowing like crazy, it seemed to her like he's be delicious, and fun.

Raiden nodded " never thought of drinking more demonic blood, but do you think if we drink more we become more powerful? " he thought about it and then a grin formed on his lips " u think we should drink some more " 

Saxis felt a strange energy nearby. He started to look for it and his eyes scanning until he saw her. A smirk formed on his lips walking towards her. He had an evil grin on his lips " so your the source of the strange energy " he stopped walking being ten feet away from her crossing his arms over his chest

Haru looked up, Raiden had the same idea as him, it surprised him. "I was thinking the same thing" he smirked "the more powerful the demo the more powerful we become am I right?" he took a drink of scotch.

Mizore watched him look around and once he noticed her, she watched him walk closer, she shifted the balance of her feet. "I guess you can say that" she smirked "you have interesting energies yourself. I'm very curious about it" she bit her lip, "so what's your name cutie?"

Raiden smirked " maybe we should drink the blood of our kill each time than I will kill that Succubus. " he glared taking another sip 

Saxis had a smirk on his face " oh you don't know the half of it sweetheart. " he started to get closer to her and then started to circle her looking her up and down " so what are you? You look dangerous but beautiful at he sametime

Haru nodded and looked down at his glass "sounds like a plan" he shook his head "if I have any more scotch I'm going to pass out" he looked up, his vision blurred.

Mizore watch him get closer, she didn't move she just watched him as he circled around her. "that's because I am both" she smirked and dropped her arms she took a step closer putting her hand under his chin. "do you really want to test me?" she sent him some sexual energy "do you want to feel more than you've ever felt before?" she stood close to him, unmoving.

Raiden smirk and chuckled a bit " your such a lightweight " he sighed " well let's get you to the room before you start to pass out and make more bad life choices. 

Saxis smirked then felt her touch his chin he felt the strange sexual energy enter him. Normally the eyes of the victim would glaze over but his didn't but he felt the pleasure and wanting of her " oh i might just take you up on that offer " he pulled her close to him his own energy fluctuating within him 

Haru nodded "yeah I guess" he shook his head, he wanted to see what type of power he had, how could the organization make them drink it without knowing, become demons. It made him so angry, but maybe now that he knows about it they wouldn't turn into demons.

Mizore watched his eyes they didn't change, he did seem like a powerful demon so there was always a chance it didn't work at all. Mizore smirked hearing his words and leaned in closer, her eyes started glowing she moved her hand from his chin to the back of his neck. She started taking his energy, she never asked, she didn't even care that he was powerful and might put up a fight, she was hungry and when she was hungry she would just feed.

Raiden stood up and walked over to him " can you at least walk to the room or no " he said grabbing him by the arm and putting it over his shoulder lifted him out of the chair

Saxis grinned feeling her take some of his energy and he leaned closer pulling her in for a deep kiss. His own eyes started to glow brightly no fear in his eyes knowing she was taking his energy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back