The New Girl in Town

She spun in a circle with her hands clasped behind her. "it's wonderful, beautiful." She smiled, "One would think the ocean being of shades of blue but that is not so. There are many colors if you open your eyes and can see them." 

Astra laughed, "Silly boy eat what you want!" He smiled and walked over looking at the food her grabbed some maple sausages, and two eggs. He also grabbed some cubes of different cheeses and then some veggies that they had. He sat down and began to eat, "So Astra, when will we find a witch to separate us... I mean you are one so why can't you?" "You know very well why I can't, I need to find a body. Also I need to find the being who bound me and kill them...or have them killed."

"Huh. I've never really been there myself because of my...condition, so I've always been stuck on land. As nice as it is, I do wish to go to the seabed sometime and see what's there."

Lithi confides unto her his desires. It would be nice to see the world.

"You never thought to try and make a charm???" She asked him curiously, she could actually grant that wish of his most likely.

"When was the last time you saw a skeleton swim?"

I'm assuming he is still a skeleton, just with an illusionary effect. I'm assuming the brooch hasn't given him muscles and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
She blushed slightly, " S-sorry i guess that was kind of a dumb question on my part..." she sighed, "I'm not sure if I can help you with that or not, but I can always try!!!" She said with a bright smile.

(yes let's help the evil man take over not only the land but the under water world as well!!! XD )

Raiden smirked " yeah but I'm always a step ahead of you and as for a faster learner I highly doubt that " he sighed and shook his head " you can't even learn your way out of a paper bag " he said jokingly 

Haru glared at his friend, "don't judge me so quickly Raiden, I've been out on my own missions, and not failing I'm better than the last time we met." he smirked, he pulled out Hades, his gun, and flipped it over in his hand "I have never missed a shot with this," he looked down at it, the organization gave him so much, a place to stay, training to be a number to fight, but what was the cost, becoming a demon? he pointed his gun at a tree and took a shot.

Mizore walked away, she started humming a tune, she was very pleased after Saxis but a succubus was never truly satisfied, and being part siren she loved sending people to their demise. She walked around the pond of the park, and back into the marketplace, where it was full of people.

@Saxis Bloodborne

Last edited by a moderator:
Maki smiled, "We can figure that out somehow." She turned and kept walking, "So once I get to my place we should be able to find and item to charm or something."

Adfel sighed, "Well don't get to carried away." She laughed slightly in his mind, "Trust me, I never do." Adfel smiled, "Are you sure about that." He decided on what he wanted to eat and ordered it.

"Yeah, OK. Once you pick an item, we could drop by my place to do the enchantments. I should be able to do them if I have my table and my ingredients. I could make you something, too."

She stepped over a fallen tree limb, "We won't have to worry about you breathing just falling apart. Ah...there it is!!!" She quickened her steps and bent down getting the key under an aloe plant. She smiled running her fingers over the long steam like parts of the plant, "You've been doing well I see..." she opened the door and held it for him. 

He waited for his food to come and watched people come and go, "Where do you think we will find a witch to undo what was done..." Astra sighed in his mind, "I honestly don't know, I'm hoping we come across one in our travels..." he nodded, food was placed in front of him and he paid, "Thanks for the food!!!" He said with a cheery grin. She chuckled, "Once again talking to yourself." He waved a hand in the air, "Hush Astra...." 

Lithi nods respectingly as he heads through the door. Once inside, he looks around the place.

"Hmm...it's nice. Thanks for this, by the way. You've done more for me than anyone else has in two centuries (I think he's that old, I can't remember anymore)."

@RacingBloodWolf

She looked around she had three treasure chests sitting around and several pieces of jewelry sitting around. In a corner was a small crown made out of pearls and sea shells, it was in a glass box. She walked over and smiled passing it. She swirled her fingers in the air and three water keys appeared opening the chests. "No problem see if you can find anything that would be helpful or easy to use and not lose. Don't want some shark using you as it tooth sharpener." She said with a slight chuckle.

He finished up the food and sighed, "Alright you're good to go Astra." With that said light circled him and Astra was back in his place. There were a few people who scurried backwards and one that actually screamed. "Man...people are such weak whimps..." she said with a slight shrug. Adfel chuckled in her mind, "That's humans for you, they have to be interested in that sort of thing to not be terrified." She shrugged, "It's whatever...I don't really care how they feel about me." She stood and walked out of the bar.

Haru glared at his friend, "don't judge me so quickly Raiden, I've been out on my own missions, and not failing I'm better than the last time we met." he smirked, he pulled out Hades, his gun, and flipped it over in his hand "I have never missed a shot with this," he looked down at it, the organization gave him so much, a place to stay, training to be a number to fight, but what was the cost, becoming a demon? he pointed his gun at a tree and took a shot.

Mizore walked away, she started humming a tune, she was very pleased after Saxis but a succubus was never truly satisfied, and being part siren she loved sending people to their demise. She walked around the pond of the park, and back into the marketplace, where it was full of people.

@Saxis Bloodborne

Raiden grinned and chuckled " what ever you say Haru " he looked away pointing his own gun at the same tree he shot at and pulled the trigger hitting directly the same hole Haru made in the tree " i think our accuracy with our guns are off the charts.

Saxis walked through the other part of town. He heard a scream and it peaked his interest. He made his way towards the sound of it walking past a crowd of people

@RacingBloodWolf

As soon as she stepped outside she felt the energy of someone strong. She looked around her eyes landing on a man, "Wonder what he is..." Adfel watched from behind her eyes, "Don't know...why what makes you interested??" He asked her quietly, not that anyone else could hear him in her mind. She laughed softly, "His energy my friend..." she said slash thought to him. Her pure white eyes always made people think she was blind, but she could in fact see perfectly.

Lithi chuckles with her, as he racks his brain trying to figure out what to do. He is thinking of doing an enchantment, but he isn't sure.

"Is there anything you need or want? I am pretty good with enchantments, if I do say so myself."

@RacingBloodWolf

She leaned against the counter, "Well... either something to always guide me here or something to always give me clothes if I end up lost again!!!" She said with a soft laugh. Either of  those two things would be wonderful.

Haru nodded "I can do anything with Hades" he turned his gun to the side and stroked it. He then glared ahead and fired making  perfect circle around there shots at the tree. He was in a rage, he was so mad at the organization, he wanted to set the place on fire. "I need more than just Hades"

Mizore walked through the town she was bored, she wanted to run into anyone, she started humming and dancing in a circle as she walked

@anyone else to jump in ((don't know how to continue on with either...))

Lania roamed the town trying to find something to pass the time."Hmm anywhere I can sit down and read?" she mumbled out as she pulled a book from her messenger bag. "That book? But I thought you didn't want anything to do with that side of your family at the moment." Lania stopped mid-stride before picking up her pace and replying to her second soul's statement. "I don't but,this is the only book I have on me at the moment. So I might as well read it in case I've been-" Her mental sentence was cut of as she collided with what appeared to be a woman sending the book in Lania's hand in front of whoever she slammed into. "Sorry about that wasn't watching where I was going." Lania apologized before beginning to collect her book off the ground.

@Scarlet_MCRP(Your wish as been granted... hopefully.)

Mizore looked down at the girl, she didn't look old enough to fuck so she was a waste of space. Mizore rolled her eyes and sighed looking down at the girl. "watch where your going dumb kid" Mizore crossed her arms as she watched her pick up the fallen book, she was uncertain if she should stay and mess with the girl or go find something more interesting. She decided to stay, she had no other plans for the moment.

Raiden holstered his gun and crossed his arms looking at Haru " Well with our demonic power Hades will be even more unstoppable against other Demons and The organization

Saxis looked over and his eyes met the girl. She had two different energies one that was hers and the other of the guy. He crossed his arms and an evil grin formed on his lips as he started to walk towards her

@RacingBloodWolf

She crossed her arms over the white lacey see through robes around her. "What do you want...can't a girl get some peace around here..." "Be careful Astra..." She laughed slightly, "I always am Adfel..."

(sorry, missed it)

"Hmm...I can do that. How easy would it be for you to lose a ring? I could make a ring that does both of those."

He chuckles at the odd suggestions he received. She could've asked for power, incredible magic...but she settled with mundane things. Oh well, that's good for him. Means he doesn't have to waste his good souls. He'll need those for no reason whatsoever relating to the world domination.

Users who are viewing this thread