The New Girl in Town

Mizore laughed "for now" she shook her head biting her lip. "I could have ended you with perfect happiness if I so choose to" she let him go, she had no intention to travel to another world, at least not yet, so his information wasn't useful to her. "you know I never did catch your name"

Haru sighed "I don't have that power to sense out other demons, not like you do" he shrugged "if it's a scary demon presence maybe we should avoid until we're stronger, I don't think we're ready for something like that yet"

Saxis smirked and shook his head " even if you could I would of stopped you from trying " he smirked " remember I had my fun too you can't keep me under your spell..and my name is Saxis..

Raiden looked at him " yeah let's not attack he's way to powerful he's something to fear " he sighed looking down wishing they were stronger

Mizore smirked, she thought he was funny, so innocent "it's cute that you think I was even trying" she touched his cheek "well Saxis on the rare occurrence I need energy quick I shall call you" her eyes narrowed "but I doubt that will happen, I have plenty of puppets around that follow my every word, even if they're not conscious of it now"

Haru punched one fist into his hand. "how about we go train see what power we do have" he smirked "are you down to join me?"

She turned in a different direction, "Show you my place here of course and then we can go get that new cloak. Trust me I don't mind, the ocean holds many treasures."

@The Fabulous Emerald 

Adfel woke up and stretched, "Astra...I think you should take the rule over for this town. As much as I wanted that succubus to have her fun...I don't want to die so young." She chuckled in his mind, "I'll take over once you eat."

Saxis smirked and felt her hand on his cheek. He looked down at her " that's fine I probably be busy destroying cities and making my way to my new home and rule this rock

Raiden smirked and looked at him " doubt you can stand up without blowing more chunks. You should rest a bit more lightweight

Mizore patted his cheek and turned to walk away "you will never rule this land" she shook her head "Eve wouldn't allow you to even if you are part ancient one" 

Haru glared athim  "very funny" he stretched again, "I'm fine and ready to go" 

Adfel nodded, "Okay." He walked out of the room and went to the kitchen type section of the inn. "Be careful and make sure you eat good." He chuckled, "You sound like my mother!" He said aloud forgetting he wasn't alone. "More like sister."

Saxis glared at her " if you say so " he laughed as he stretched a bit " thinking about this world. She is an ancient being she probably comes to this world too. 

Raiden smirked " let's go. I'm ready to get stronger " he said as he made his way towards the door

Mizore turned to face him once more "you know of Eve?" she tilted her head, most demons she knew didn't know who she was, although they should, they were ungrateful in her eyes. "how is this possible?" 

Haru smirked and followed him to the door, putting the lighter back into his pocket. "where should we practice do you have a spot in mind" 

Saxis looked over at her and he nodded " yes I know of her " he shook his head " Her and the arch Angel Michael are a thing in the world I come from.. they are wrecking everything and creating a new demon army as we speak

Raiden looked at him " yeah somewhere no one can find us if we're lucky not to cause alot of attention to ourselves " he placed his hand on his shoulder ad teleported them a plain surrounded by a tree line

Mizore laughed "Eve with an archangel you must be mistaken. Eve doesn't speak to angels let alone be with one. Plus Eve has no love no longing to be with anyone." she smirked "I don't know who is with this Michael person but it is not Eve" 

Haru landed and spread out his hands, not used to teleporting. He then grabbed his stomach "again with the sickness" he groaned, "does that shit ever get easier?" 

Saxis smirked " well if she's not with Michael what name does she go by other than eve? " he asked out curiosity " because if Michael finds out that world that I came from is pretty much doomed

Raiden smirked and laughed shaking his head " it does get easier everytime " he crossed his arms tilting his head to the right

Mizore turned around to face him completely. "the mother of demons, she doesn't really have any other names" she scoffed "why would she have another name?" she crossed her arms. 

Haru took a deep breathe and stood up straight. "okay well I'm okay now" he gave a weak grin. "so how do we figure out what powers we have?" 

Saxis crossed his arms " does Ilyeria ring a bell? " he looked at her " who's Ilyeria to you? " he asked

Raiden looked at him " well when I teleported for the first time I just thought of a destination wishing I was there than boom it happened. Also some powers came naturally like your shield

"Ilyeria?"  she thought about it "no I don't think I know that name?" she tilted her head "why?" 

Haru nodded "well what other powers have you figured out you have so far?" 

Saxis started to think about her " she's calling herself the first from the world I come from " he looked over at her " again maybe I'm wrong maybe your wrong..

Raiden looked at him " i have basically super strength speed agility and stamina.. also the energy wave I can use when I use my sword.. that's pretty much all I know

Mizore laughed "well this Ilyeria person is not the first I can tell you that without even meeting her" she sighed "does it matter? Do you plan to go back to your world?" 

Haru nodded "well I can make a shield and teleport, that's all I know" he shrugged

Saxis shook his head " no.. I dont plan on going back.. half of me wants to warn my father but the other half of me just doesn't seem to care anymore.." he crossed his arms over his chest " but man I'm going to miss it when Arch Angel Michael finds out he's been tricked.. 

Raiden looked at him " i can't do shields that's for sure but why not lift up that boulder behind you see if you have the strength? 

Mizore tilted her head listening to him. "Well have fun with trying to take over" she sighed turning around from him again "I'm bored now" 

Haru looked at the boulder and walked over to it picking it up. It took him a minute and was still hard to lift, so he was stronger than a human, but he wasn't ridiculously strong. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Saxis smirks " I'm not the one stopping you " he grinned evily looking towards the city" now how to make my mark on this pathetic rock.

Raiden would smirk " well you got some strength but not alot " he chuckled a bit walking up to another boulder and easily lift it above his head with great ease " i will always be your better just admit it

Mizore waved her hand, she never did speak her own name. "have fun Saxis" she smirked walking away.

Haru shook his head "never" he smirked putting the boulder down "I will become better than you, I always was a faster leaner than you. Just you wait"

She chuckled, "We are off indeed." She walked through the forest humming softly. She loved to sing but her songs didn't lead people to their deaths or ruin. They brought them comfort and healing, she had always enjoyed singing and she wanted others to do the same.

He laughed, he was getting looked at still but most had moved on about their business. "What should I eat??" 

Lithi hears the humming, and listens to his calmly. Due to the fact he is dead and ethereal, most effects have zero effect, but it still liked the sound. Just because he is evil as hell doesn't mean he can't appreciate good music. He's hip with the kids, yo.

"So, what's it like underwater? Never been there, myself." 

Raiden smirked " yeah but I'm always a step ahead of you and as for a faster learner I highly doubt that " he sighed and shook his head " you can't even learn your way out of a paper bag " he said jokingly 

Users who are viewing this thread