• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The New Generation (Always Open)

V E R I T Y
ibgT3jG.jpg

44ad69e80acef2c7df8893ae699ac2d5.png

Vi shook her head and merely laughed at his question. A fever? How odd of him to ask. When her laughter subsided, she smiled over at him and nodded. "I'm just not used to this whole caring and interacting, thing. I've been cooped up for awhile, but I find it important to at least socialize while we're out here. We all need an ally, just in case." She looked down, the words almost stinging her lips as they slipped off of her tongue.
You're showing weakness, girl, straighten up before they take advantage of that. Her eyes widened and she brought her head back up and back over to Eric. "I'm fine, alright? Don't worry yourself, worry about yourself."
With that, Ghost caught her attention.
"Dismount and come with me."
This was the first time Ghost had even spoken to her in the years she had been there, but she couldn't really say much considering she hadn't talked much to anyone either. She was a little shocked, dismounting with as much grace as she did mounting. Watching Ghost quietly journey into the wooded area. She stood there for a moment, her eyes narrowing. Had Ghost chosen her, or did the Elders? Shaking her head, she began to follow her, her stomach tightening again. With one last peek over her shoulder at her new friend, she disappeared as swiftly as Ghost did, catching up.
44ad69e80acef2c7df8893ae699ac2d5.png

Restful Restful Mistory Mistory idalie idalie FireMaiden FireMaiden ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie ProRPer ProRPer @Counting On Rain St. Boethius St. Boethius

The teen couldnt help but wince as she snapped at him. That was it,right? Sure felt like being snapped at. Had he done something wrong? Or was her being nice earlier a one time thing or something...

He gave a nod, hoping to atleast end the conversation as to not upset her. Ghost soon called for her, and he let her go without a word. He did manage to wave when she gave a glance back, but as soon as she was out of earshot, he gave a long sigh, taking the reins of both now unridden mounts.

"I didnt say something wrong, did I? Did a step over some kind of line?" The question was directed to the remainder of the group, specifically the older gentlemen. He was, for all intensive purposes, clueless when it came to women, be it talking, or anything past that.

"Or are thigs alright between us? I thought so after we started riding, but after that...why do people have to be so hard to read?"
Restful Restful
Aio Aio
FireMaiden FireMaiden
@Counting On Rain
W a i f u W a i f u
idalie idalie
ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie
ProRPer ProRPer
St. Boethius St. Boethius

Rosalie Lionheart

108cdaf6225fe6177a5f0d972ecee898.jpg

She noticed his excitement with how she responded and she couldn’t help but smile. It was like playing with a puppy…a very…very…dangerous puppy with sharp teeth. She scanned the file
Rose scanned the file searching for any descriptions on who the new gen. might be. It was nice to know what their powers were ahead of time, but that information was a luxury and not always provided. When protectors came in contact with new generations nine times out of ten the protector was always the one to walk away. She couldn’t help but wonder what the documents were? She was curious, but not enough to jeopardize the mission. She had a soldier’s mentality and a trust that her superiors knew what they were doing. The scenery outside began to change and she looked down at her watch to check the ETA to the first location. There were times when she wished she lived outside of the city in the country, but she never acted on that impulse. For some reason the country side brought her comfort, maybe a forgotten memory from her childhood. There was no record of her life before she ended up at the orphanage. The earliest recollections she had was of showing up with a government official to the door step of the orphanage, covered in blood, memories completely gone.
She sighed, chasing those thoughts from her head. She needed to focus on the objective. “We have two packages to secure and there are high chances that new gens will be seeking the same documents. See? You always get the best assignments.” She scrolled through the file one last time before closing it, “and don’t let this pretty little face fool you…” She turned to him, her emerald eyes held an alluring pull, “I like to play dirty.” She leaned against the door, giving him her best smile.

Restful Restful

Last edited:
With his left arm now secure in a sling Magnus rode up beside his teacher and Kasch intent on joining them. Though since he was refusing to use his power he wasn't sure how useful he was going to be, but with the lack of direction from Ghost he migrated to who he considered the second in command for the Op. " I'll stick with you Nicolas, Kasch. " Magnus said looking between the both of them before he heard the tail end of Kasch's question. " Humans are very complex creatures my friend, women even more so. Trying to figure out a super powered woman.... I think you would have better luck figuring out how to broker peace between us and protectors." Magnus said in what he hoped was a humorous fashion, though with Nicolas present perhaps this wasn't the time to be cracking jokes.

Magnus cleared his throat and addressed his mentor, " So Nicolas.... I'm sure you've gotten some sort of file detailing my abilities, any suggestions?" Magnus asked in an attempt to gloss over his poorly timed humor and hopefully coax out Nicolas's inner teacher. He would rather listen to Nicolas talk about how he could improve himself than more shouting.

As the young adult waited for Nicolas's response he heard another set of hooves could be heard behind him. It was almost an involuntary reaction to the sudden noise and thought of attack. The shadows around in a 5 ft radius from Magnus seemed to grow.... heavier as if there was something inside the shadows. What seemed like simple shadow almost seemed like a dark fog clinging to ground, waiting for a command. It was only when Magnus say that it was another New Gen member did he relax and the shadows turned to normal.

A gentle smile appeared on Magnus's face as he listened to the girl explain why she was late. She was about as bad as making an excuse as he was. " I suppose you'll be joining our happy group then."
ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie
Aio Aio
Mistory Mistory

Avery Lincoln AKA Ghost

Brushing through the over grown grass, Ghost lets her fingers dance across the rough bark of the wood. Every time she was allowed to leave the outside always amazed her. When she was little she never left the city, and if she did then it was always in a high tech car or a jet; she hadn't actually touched a tree or cared about the strange plants growing inside their mansion.

Pulling to a stop she closes her eyes behind the mask and takes a deep breath. If she wanted to she could call on a spirit and then use their ability to cast their senses out and her and Verity wouldn't have to get closer. Yet, with the attempted takeover just a little while ago she wasn't so sure she wanted to be letting her guard down at all.

"We have to get closer, stay close." Ghost whispers to the girl who was following her. Just ahead they could see a few roofs peaking through the forest canopy. Inching forward Ghosts gets them as close as they could be.

"Can you climb?" She nods her head to the trees, before jumping up and grabbing the closest branch pulling herself up. It wouldn't matter if Verity could keep up, Ghost needed to be the one to see. When she does get high enough to look over the small little farming town, her heart stops beating in her chest. Three army SUV's were parked in town square, nine of the people exiting the car were just soldiers, two of them though were protectors.

Eyes wide as she realizes who the two are she pushes herself back up against the tree trunk. Rosalie Lionheart, one of the few women protector's, and one that started young. They had a few interactions, but Ghost disappeared soon after she arrived. Then Caspian Lexly, the man that knew her better than she knew herself. He didn't start to train for protector detail until he was ten, but she met him long before that. Caspian's father was a branch leader over in Europe, thus giving Caspian a very high ranking in life, so high that since Ghost was six she had been engaged to him.

Her breath coming out in little gasps, she grips her nails onto the bark deeply. No one knew of what happened to her, she was sure of that. A year after she had left she snuck back and read it in the file they keep of all government officials and their families. It had said that Avery Lincoln had been killed by a New Generation attack, and even showed pictures from her funeral.

"What are they doing here?" Her voice is hoarse, her hands shaking slightly. She couldn't fight him, she wouldn't fight him.

Caspian/ Psycho

Dragging his gaze back over to Rose, a soft snicker escapes his mouth. "Dirty is the only way I play lovely Rose." Giving her a little wink he looks back to the soft hills they were driving through. Soon they will hit the forest then pass through into the fields, and then right back to the edge of the forest. It was so wild and unpredictable that the military hardly ever went into the actual forest, which was just stupid in Caspian's mind.

Without asking the girl, Caspian switches on the radio to the news. It was a strange thing Caspian liked, but he really liked to keep updated on the world around him. Even when he was young he was always traveling around, learning things from different branches. That is why they say Caspian was the youngest person ever to become a protector, but he felt differently on that matter.

Tapping his finger on the steering wheel, he keeps his body relaxed even as stories of the new generation's getting more and more aggressive in the last few months. Would their mission be broadcasted like this? He figured it wouldn't, he was never in one of the broadcasted stories, his were always confidential, the kind of stories that the civilians would not want to hear.

Face set in unmoving stone, he finishes the drive in silence, too lost in thought. In about five hours they are pulling up the town where they were picking up the first package. Climbing out the car he yawns loudly, stretching his well muscled arms above his head, his trained eyes scanning the area around them in case of danger. The hairs on the back of his neck rise, something was off and he wasn't sure about it.

Caspian almost asks Rose to walk around with him, when the package is brought out; no a better way to describe is, when the child is dragged out of the house, a bag on his head. He was a new gen, Caspian knew that instantly, but the child was so limp it made him a little angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back