• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The new evil it threatens us all (superheroes and villains)

Does this catch your fancy?

• Totally!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mmmm,no

• I'd like it better if...(post your suggestion)

• Total voters

TheGodSnake

Back in the states
Welcome to A.F.A.B. A newly emerged organization that has quickly gained power in the world. Nobody quite knows what they do or what they stand for. But one thing is for sure, things are changing, and quickly. Old heroes and their enemies have been disappearing ever since this company arose, yet no one has seen the correlations, except for some of the young adults from those who had been eradicated. You too have been snatched from your home, but not by A.F.A.B. Only you know not where you are or what you may have to do, and there are others around you.

This will basically be the intro to this RP should I get at least 6 others to join. It involves the children of heroes and Vilains from around the universe. The main outlets being Marvel and DC. Yes my fellow nerds, I apologize. I am allowing these two universes to mix. This will hopefully allow for more diversity and interesting interactions, furthering the amount of original content in the way of possible enemies or rivals. I plan to make this a simple level RP, with at least one paragraph, preferably two or more. Got any questions? Post em here and Tag me, just to make sure I see it.

Thanks!

Seems interesting. How exactly will the plot work. Will the RP be very free form or will we have a concrete story to follow?

@JW Suzusihi It's going to be semi free form, I will make sure it stays on the right track, but it will be pretty open development. Almost all of my RPs usually have this form.

I am all about the lighting magic my friend. Frying them to oblivion! Mwahahaha.... eh "clears throat" I mean yeah cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your choice (obviously), but I recommend you reconsider. Even if it starts small it may grow over time. I once had an RP that constantly recieved new characters until the day it died. I know there are many people who might be interested in something like this. @Deadkool and I have done these types of things before several times.

It's fine, I'm currently getting my other RP started so once that gets rolling I'll be writing the intro for this one.

Raydog90 said:
@TheGodSnake for the Rp do you need to do canon character etc. Spider-Man, arrow, flash, black canary. Or make your own character.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Bit of both can make own character but as child of the canon.
yeah, what souv said.
And remember, it's a two character cap, for those who like to play more than one.

I can't decide if I want to bring back Fiona, a little modified of course. Or to make a new charrie

IceQueen said:
Someone @TheGodSnake Might know. She was the daughter of Tony stark, though unlike him she had a few, different powers. I would obviously adjust her a bit considering her idea is kind of old, so I would have to revamp it
Yeah, I remember.i think you should make a new one, challenge yourself

TheGodSnake said:
Yeah, I remember.i think you should make a new one, challenge yourself
I like her powers, but I want to make a new one, yet I have no ideas. I might do a male from the stark family instead, or add a little bit of spice to her. Same general idea, different flare

Users who are viewing this thread

Back