• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The New Earth

Rose nodded. "I agree." She said. She stood up and took her plate over to a bucket with other dirty dishes in it. "I guess I should wash these at the river soon." She thought. Willow went over to her straw bed and laid down, settling in.

Jack watched her place the dishes in the bucket. "Well... I'll go with you when you do," he said. Jack wanted to pay Rose back for all her troubles.

Rose smiled. "Thanks." She said, perking up at the thought of having someone there to keep her company while she did her chores. She hiked the bucket of dishes onto her hip and grabbed a dish rag out of one of the cupboards. "Alright. I'll do laundry tomorrow..." Rose thought, looking around her tree house to see if she had forgotten anything she might need. "Okay I think I'm ready to go." She said happily. At hearing this, Willow hopped up and rushed over to Rose. "I wanna come! I wanna come!" She said excitedly. "Don't worry Willow you can come." Rose said, smiling at the excited deer.

Tatchi's ears perked at the thought of going someone. Mitcham just yawned and laid down. "Well I guess we know who's going and who's not," Jack said with a laugh. Getting up, he said, "Well I'm ready too," he said with a smile.

Rose chuckled at the wolves. "Alright let's go." She said. She turned and walked down the stairs of her treehouse, not using the ladder because she was holding the bucket. Willow followed after her. Rose walked down to the river and knelt beside it, preparing to wash the dishes.

Osirus was wondering around the border of Anubis' and his turf. He had stopped by the river where the fight took place and sighed. "If I see those people, I'll apologise for her, since she is too prideful ....I will ask the people over there..." He thought to himself and walked over, having been on their side of the river. "Um, excuse me, miss. Can I ask you something?" He asked quietly. He resembled Anubis so you could easily tell he was her brother

Rose looked up as she heard someone's voice. "What is this? The boy version of Anubis?" She wondered silently, seeing that the boy resembled the snake lady very much. "Hello. Yes what is it?" Rose asked, being polite despite the resemblance of the person who had attacked her literally hours ago. Willow perked up and looked at the boy, her brown eyes practically staring into his soul.

"Umm I was wondering if you know who exactly my little sister attacked.. Have you seen her? Looks like me..has an anaconda and a green mamba.." He asked nervously

Rose raised her eyebrow. "Is her name Anubis by any chance?" She asked.

"Nice to meet you Orsirus, I'm Rose." Rose said, smiling politely. "I'm not going to hold what is sister did against him." She thought. "I just so happen to be the person your sister attacked." Rose said a little too cheerfully. She gestured to her scared and bruised leg.

Osirus widened his eyes. "Oh my god. I am so sorry she did that! Oh my god....look, she said you were trespassing but I know you were on the border...she was raised by a gator..it's not her fault. Okay it is! But she's usually so nice. Oh god what am I saying! I am just so sorry!" He said quickly, a big horrified that she did that

Rose shrugged again. "It's okay. It's not your fault." She said. "I'm sure your sister is a very nice person... We just got off on the wrong foot." Rose said. She smiled up at Osirus, as if to tell him again that it wasn't his fault.

Jack looked over at Osiris with cold eyes. "Yeah... Anubis was also the one that poisoned my wolves," he said. Tatchi bared his teeth briefly.

"Oh, Sol did that. He's very protective of her. Even more so than me. I'm sorry he did that..it's been one day and my sister almost starts a full on war?! Oh my...she is sooo gonna get it!" He growled, mostly to himself on the last part. He sighed. "look, I am really sorry.." He said, still apologising

Rose smiled at him. "It's okay." She said genuinely. She returned to washing her dishes in the river. Willow sniffed the air to pick up Osirus's scent and then laid his head on the ground again.

Osirus sighed. "Okay. Just if you see her, hold her down and twist her ear. This usually stops her, just watch out for her snakes. " he warned and started walking back. Creed landed next to Rose and pecked at her hair, grabbing a few strands.

"Okay. Thanks for apologizing for Her." Rose said, smiling at Osirus. Suddenly a bird flew down and started pecking Rose's hair. "Hey!" She shouted, trying to shoo the bird away. Willow stood up and ran over to the bird, trying to scare it away as well.

Jack scoffed. "Well... I'll be waiting to hear the apology from her sooner or later," he said. Tatchi started wagging his tail. "Apology accepted," he said with a small smile.

Creed flew over to Osirus and landed on his shoulder, it started shaking its tail feathers at Rose and Willos, squawking as if it was laughing. "Silly human!" Creed chuckled, looking over his shoulder. Osirus looked at Creed and sighed. "I live in a damn insane family.." He muttered

Rose huffed at the bird. "I can understand you!" She called after him. She sighed and looked at Willow before scratching the deer behind the ears. Willow glared at Creed, but felt better when Rose scratched her. Rose then went back to washing her dishes. She was almost done.

Creed chortled. "As can Anubis and Osirus you dumb doe!" Osirus then slapped Creed off. "If you're going to be an ass, walk on your own" he hissed

Rose sighed and shook her head. Willow laid down, resting her head on Rose's leg. Rose looked up at Jack. "Well that happened." She said, smirking.

Osirus walks back into their house that he and Anubis share and wrapped her in the blanket. She tied her up and then tied her to a pole. He left her hanging there as she slept, Sol and Severusé wrapped around her. Osirus smirked and climbed into his own bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back