• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The New Earth

After watching the little scenario between Anubis and that boy Ocean joined April and looked at where the helicopter was suppose to land, "Hopefully it gets here soon."

Anubis climbed into her room and curled up in her blankets, sighing. She fell asleep with Severusé and Sol coiled around and on her. Osirus looked at her and sighed, walking away and into the swamp. Creed and Grinch looked at him and Creed squawked at him. "Yeah yeah..I'll apologise later.." He muttered

Violet sat strapped in anxiously waiting to get to her assigned drop-off. Violet looked out the glass watching the clouds and glimpse of green they passed by, after 5 minutes she started think of the events from earlier. Remembering how no one was there to bid her goodbye before she got on the space shuttle, how scared she was as they took off back down into earths atmosphere, and the small center we got into the helicopter at having absolutely no idea as to where they would be arriving at. Laying back on the seat she closes her eyes, 'I wonder if I'll even go back up to space.' Violet wondered, shaking her heads from her thought she sits up just as they land, her pale grey eyes light up with excitement.

Anna stood up holding down her dress as she and her sister watch the helicopter land. April walked over to it to go and talk to the pilot. April stood in front of the door waiting for it to open so she can go inside. As she waited her hands were in fists anxious, excited, and scared mixed through her body. Anna watched her sister afar next to Ocean.

Rose sat back down to finish her food, ignoring Willow's begging for more food.

Before Violet could bash out of the copter she noticed a girl talking to the pilot, "Huh." She said quietly to herself, shrugging she jumped out stretching, "Wow." She said breathlessly at sight of the trees afar and the sun. Closing her eyes she marvels at the feeling of sun on her skin.

-----

Turning to Anna as April approached the helicopter she becomes slightly apprehensive, "This will be a whole new experience for me." She admitted to Anna, "Before today I've had pretty much zero human contact."

"Hey little guy," he said to Willow. Tatchi suddenly jumped beside Willow and gave a big lick on his face. Jack took the fish and handed it to her. "Got one this time," Jack said with a wink.

Rose chuckled and took the fish from Jack. Willow started jumping around Tatchi happily. "Yay yay yay!" She shouted excitedly. Rose gestured to the cooked meat on the table. "Feel free to join us." She said, smiling.

April explained to the pilot the whole situation and about reporting. The pilot had a look of horror and nodded. April thanked him for understanding. She walked over to the door to see a girl stretching outside. "Um excuse me Ms. I know this looks like an awesome place because it is! But I'm going to need you to go back into the helicopter, for safety. The helicopter will take off soon." April said to the pretty girl.

-------

Anna looked at Ocean. "Hehe, same here. I forgot what it was like to talk to people." She said looking back at her sister talking to another settler girl.

Opening her eyes to see a girl, who seemed to be also a settler, "Oh, uh...I don't think I'll be going back. Dangerous or not I'm staying." Violet told the girl crossing her arms in a stubborn fashion.

---

"I'm glad I met everyone today." She told Anna honestly, "What do you think of the settlers, not including your sister." Ocean asked staring at her.

April blinked but smiled. "I like your moxxy! Alright you can stay here, but don't blame me if you get killed by the tiger who roams this place. Or electricuted by lightning, or strangled by two snakes. Or swallowed by a alligator. Because man I can tell you now that these people here are territorial just like their pets." April said smirking and jumped into the helicopter. "Oh don't try to pet any of the animals, or swim in any rivers or eat anything. You never know who's territory your in. If you do survive the experiance tell Anubis friend he's a dude, I said hi." April sat back in the helicopter waiting for the pilot to launch.

-------

Anna nodded. "Same here." She said and thought about Ocean's question. "Honestly they should just stay in space. I doubt all of them will be able to adapt like we did."

Rose chuckled and took the fish from Jack. Willow started jumping around Tatchi happily. "Yay yay yay!" She shouted excitedly. Rose gestured to the cooked meat on the table. "Feel free to join us." She said, smiling. @rapjack123

(I'm so bad at multitasking...)

Jack rubbed his hands together. "Awesome... sorry, I crashed the party, I hope the fish makes up for it," he said with a smile as he took a seat.

Rose shrugged. "It's no biggie. I think Willow wanted you to come here." She said giggling as Willow continued to frolic around with the wolves. "She got used to the wolves I see." Rose said before sitting and continuing with her meal.

Listening to all the things the girl listed Violets eyes widen, "Don't worry I will. But I can't exactly tell him without knowing your name." She exclaimed staying in place in the field.

--

"Wait...I thought your sister was just going to warn them, not go back." Ocean said confused going back to staring at the helicopter she watches as what she assumes they are about to go back up and leave.

"April." April said giving the girl a wink while strapping herself in. The helicopter took off which made April even more depressed not knowing whether she'll be back or not.

Anna shook her head. "Nope, April wants to deliver the message personal to the Settler Supremes. Trusting the pilot to relay the message is risky for we don't know if he cared or not. Also the Supreme may think we're holding her hostage or something if she stayed here for too long."

Jack watched Willow play with the wolves. Getting to work on his food, he looked up at Rose. "So... any word from any of those troublesome two? Anubis and Rodwen?"

Rose nodded. "Oh yeah." She said, her expression now worried. "They know that we sent April up to space to warn the other settlers about the territories. I don't think they're very happy about it." Rose explained.

Frowning deeply at April she turns around once the helicopter lifted up in the air. "Well that was a dramatic departure." Violet muttered looking up she notices two more people.

Making an 'O' face she nods, "I guess that makes sense." Noticing a girl stayed behind she tilted her head, "Didn't April warn her about..." Us My her hands to gesture trying to think of a word. "Everything?"

Jack frowned. "Unhappy? Hope that won't cause any problems with us," Jack said. He didn't want any more people getting injured like last time. Especially because he couldn't do anything until people were already hurt.

Rose nodded. "I know... But knowing Anubis she probably won't stay quiet forever." She said before sighing. "And the settlers may not heed our warning about the territories." She said.

Gwen gets up from the table "thanks again Rose" she said "I have to get back to the mountains... gotta make sure no one crosses... Its important no one crosses.." she said opening the door

"Alright see you later Gwen! Thanks for coming." Rose said, smiling and waving goodbye. Willow jumped up as if saying goodbye to Gwen as well.

Jack shook his head. "There's so many risks," he said. Looking at his wolves, then back at Rose, he said, "I guess that means we've got to be on the lookout. Anything could happen at this point. Seeing that helicopter explode isn't going to be the weirdest thing we're gonna see."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back