• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The New Comer (Undertale RP)

Price James

It's weird how this site doesn't have Undertale as an rp tag/subject, anyways! I'm looking for an rp you can play any character you want, oc or in-game character. Just remember if they're a human, pick a soul color (They can be custom i don't mind), if they're a monster describe them or have a picture. I accept all oc types, aus, everything's welcome. Now to describe my character.

Pierce is a dark skinned, skinny and relatively (for a 14 year old) tall boy at 5'6" He has short black hair and wears a black hoodie with blue jeans. His soul is a deep crimson, for passion. His soul doesn't have any special abilities (that he knows of). He's a nerdy kid that always keeps a smile on his face and tries to bring that energy to everyone around him (he just has resting bitch face, ok?)

457566_3lGIPLld.png

Now for the roleplay set up.

*Pierce was standing in the snow, his hood up and a thermos of hot chocolate in his hand. He walked over to a tree and leaned on it, taking out his phone and scrolling through it as he sipped on his thermos. After a while he slipped the thermos into his red backpack and made his soul appear in his hand, he closed his palm to make it disappear again. He yawned and put his hands in his hoodie pockets, with his stern looking face and his stance he looked like a juvenile delinquent.*

"Jesus Christ, dad wasn't kidding when he said it was cold in Canada. I've never been this cold in my life but hey, this is my first time in the snow."

*He smiled a little, looking up into the snow covered trees.*

"I hope the people are as nice as this view."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back