• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neighborhood

As Sasha walks, he starts to hear music. As he continues, it gets louder till he comes apon a house with someone painting their garage door. He slows down to try and see what she's making, and after a while, asks from the sidewalk.

"What are you making?"

@SparkyQuinn

Barely hearing him over her music she pauses and turns to look at him. Sighing she steps away to turn down her music before looking back to him. Shrugging she replies, "It's more abstract, but its kinda like a face."

art-artist-beauty-eyes-illustration-Favim.com-114570.jpg

@Pixlez

Last edited by a moderator:
"I think you should have done it in all black and white, but thats my opinion. Im guessing your new in town? So am I, I guess." He says, moving a little closer to look at it. " I guess you could call me Sasha, if you would like. Can I ask your name?"

@SparkyQuinn

"The main colors I used mean something," shrugging it off she looks back at it. "I just got here, saw it better to start with the decorating before moving in." She smirks lightly before replying, "Amelia. Nice to meet you, Sasha. Do you have any artistic background?"

"Interior home design. Contractors and realtors hire me to design the insides of the house before they sell them. Other than that, no."

@SparkyQuinn

Nodding Amelia comments, "it may be closer than you think. That kinda explains the black and white thing, it'd match more and look, for lack of a better term, more classy."

" I guess. So what do you do for a living?" He asks, moving into the shade of the drop off above the garage door. "Im guessing something to do with art."

@SparkyQuinn

Sasha looks over before he answers, saying to the man with the robot. "Why, hello sir. Who might you be?"

@FrostRaven @SparkyQuinn

<p>Amelia can't help but laugh, "Well then, that's something new." She looks at the robot with interest, "what's it do? Besides trying to escape to greet neighbors that is."</p>

<p>

@FrostRaven</p>

"I wouldnt know myself, but it is a neat robot. Where did you get it?" Sasha asks, before asking. "How about we go to my house. You can change the code to your robot, it will be cooler inside, and I can show you some paintings that I have Amelia? So, how 'bout it?"

@FrostRaven @SparkyQuinn

"Sure, I'd be interested to see what you can do." Smiling Amelia nods as she looks back to Sasha

@FrostRaven

he looks at the girl "its a battle bot i built it. I'm entering the regional competition" he picks it up "there are no weapons yet but I'm trying to test the base and the simple mechanics. but apparently i still need to work on it"

"Well, lets see if we cant get your work done. Come on, my house is just down the street." Sasha says, starting to slowly walk down the sidewalk.

@FrostRaven

Amelia shrugs and follows, not caring about her spray paint staining her hands. "You coming Mr. Robots?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back