• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neighborhood

Ren took out his credit card and softly placed it within her hand

"Use this card" he said smiling, "You're cooking dinner, at least let me pay"

@Betweengoodandevil

Ash thought for a moment and thought for a second. "The food is alot more worth than my cooking. I'll pay so if it sucks you wont want a discount." She says playfully taking out her wallet, its cool leather against her skin.

@SKUsagi

Brandon drove down the street, looking for his house.

"Looks like a pretty good and quiet neighborhood, dad." Brandon said.

"Yep. Glad you like it too." Brandon's dad replied.

They park at their house, looking around it. He looks at the other houses before going in. They carry their boxes and begin working on the furniture. After 2 hours of work, he decides to walk around the neighborhood, getting familiar with it.

Ren sighed knowing he could never win

"My mother always said that I can't win an argument with a women" Ren gave up and decided she could pay for half

@Betweengoodandevil

PixieDusts said:
Rose jumped when she heard Alister's voice. She giggled lightly, her singing voice went into a hush and she smiled up at him. "Nothing really... What about you?" She asked with a sweet, bright smile. Rose was happyish. She was glad someone she knew was there.
@FrostRaven
Alister sits beside rose "i have been good, but you don't whats wrong"

Rose smiled happily and laid back in the grass. She played with the grass in between her fingers, the dew drops made her hands colder. "No seriously, nothing is wrong. I'm just glad someone's here." She said kindly and giggled lightly, "Why you worried?" She asked jokingly.

@FrostRaven

Alister laughed and scooted closer to her "Well one of my greatest peeves is that I hate to see people in trouble or in need, and I feel the need to help them"

@PixieDusts

Rose giggled softly, "Is that right?" She asked him, turning her face to notice he was a bit closer this time. She rubbed the back of her neck and tried to hide the hint of red, growing on her cheeks. Her heart began to pound faster as she stared at the grass.

@FrostRaven

"yea thats just how it is, i come from a very generous family and they raised me to help anyone I can while doing what I need" he could hear her heart pounding "ha, ya know your like a shy puppy... and i like it"

@PixieDusts

Rose smiled listening to his generous family and just a piece of how he grew up. "You see, I had to learn to be generous. My mom and dad dropped out after I was born..." She smiled lightly and shook her head over and over again, blushing deep red to his comment. "Noooo! Not a shy puppy..."

@FrostRaven

Alister laughs "your cute, has anyone told you that?" Alister gives a bright smile

@PixieDusts (screaming internally Right now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose covered her face, hiding her growing blush as it darkened. "Never!!" She said loudly, smiling under her fingers as she stared at his smile. She giggled very softly and turned her head up to the rising moon. "Well... It's getting late... I should get home..."

@FrostRaven (Laughing internally right now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose gasped as she felt his soft lips graze against her rosy red cheek. She covered her face as it grew as bright as blood and she pushed herself up. "N-n-night..." She stuttered and walked to her house, opening the door slightly she stared at the door and walked in, covering her face until she made it to her room.

@FrostRaven

Ren smiled and pat her on the head walking very slowly

"You're a girl so youre always right... That means you're wrong... but you're right..." he said trying to process the information. But in the end, he gave up trying to use all his brain power.

@Betweengoodandevil

Ash laughed at his comment, "To me men are right most of the time, dont get me wrong... but girls are not always right!" she says trying to make him feel better about not making any sense to her.

@SKUsagi

"This house is perfect." Sasha clapped his hands. "Well, I guess I should do furniture now." He murmurs, sighing and walking into the open garage where the movers piled his boxes before leaving. "I guess I i need to sort these." He pulls out his phone and plays:

[media]

[/media]

Driving into her new neighborhood, Amelia scans for her new house. Spotting it, she groans at the boring exterior and pulls not into the driveway but instead in front of it. She climbs out and looks at it, hands on hips as she evaluates it. She walks around it before coming back around to the front of her house and nodding, an idea already forming. She goes back into her car and pulls out a decent sized box. She sets it down gently before waking back to he car and pulling out her Ipod and doc. She finds an outlet near the garage and plugs the doc in before playing Just Like Fire by P!nk as loud as possible, purring it on repeat. She walks back over to the box and opens it, smiling as she pulls out a can of spray paint and walks to the garage door and begins to paint, not even thinking about neighbors or how suspicious it must look.

The 3 bedroom 2 bath house was perfect for Sasha's stuff. Main bedroom turned into technology room full of monitors, TV's, and and a shelf with antique Camera's, some books and a safe. One of the smaller bedrooms had a bed, TV, and desk with A Lava lamp on it that was deep, Royal Purple. The closet had clothes and a couple boxes. Other Small bedroom became a Library, with Stack of books on a table in the middle of the room, with Book shelves lining the walls. Closet had more boxes. The dining room was beautiful, with a new stainless steel sink, Marble counter tops and deep, rich oak cabinets. A Stainless steel Fridge sat in place along with an oven. The living room had a small couch and matching chair, along with a coffee table and small 40 Inch TV bolted to the wall. Sasha took a shower after moving everything and started strolling down the street.

Blaring the song, Amelia paints she uses a mix of both bright and dark colors. She focuses on the fine details of every line or shape, loosing herself in the piece, per usual. She is completely entranced in her work as she listens to the music. With a steady hand, she makes the spray paint look easily manageable and perfectly laid out, even though it wasn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Back