• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neighborhood

"Uhhh which way is the store?" he asked kind of lost

It was helpful that Ash was there to guide him. Being blind was one thing but some blind people could find their way places easily. Ren was not one of those people.

@Betweengoodandevil

Jacen looked around out into the street. His parents were unloading the stuff from the Moving truck. He was slightly anxious, but knew everything would be okay....

Alister walked down the street he saw a few more trucks unloading. the morning had a little mist and puddles. he went to his porch and Alister brought out his guitar, he was trying to become less shy about singing. he did a few warm ups and then started singing

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash wasn't sure how to explain which way it was. She had almost taken his hand in hers so he would know where to go, so she could help guide him. But decided it might be a bad idea, "a little north... I think..."

@SKUsagi

Ren smiled, "Silly girl, I don't know which way is north" he said petting her head.

He then held out his hand, "You could just guide me there." he said casually, but deep inside he was happy as he could be.

@Betweengoodandevil

Ren smiled enjoying the warmth of her hands.

"How far is the store?" he asked walking slowly. He faced towards the sky,"Such a wonderful day dont you think?"

@Betweengoodandevil

Ash looks up, night is starting to settle around them. She can see the faint outline of stars. "yes," she whispers, "its a beautiful day." She gives his ha d a light squeeze they were almost to the store.

@SKUsagi

She smiled. "I would love to." She pauses looking into the sky, "there are no clouds out, the sky is laced with a light blue, yellow on top of an orange that fades into red. With a light pink and a purple. The sun slowly fades behind the horizon as the moon comes up. Faded outlines of stares can be seen even though it is not morning." Ash smiles, she loves sunsets.

@SKUsagi (sorry it took so long)

Last edited by a moderator:
"That sounds lovely" he said softly continuing walking. Ren was born blind so he could not understand what she meant by the colors she had described but, she seemed to like it and it sounded wonderful. Oh what did a light blue look like? Ren imagined all the things that could be blue. Was his piano blue? Was his skin blue? Oh how he wished he could enjoy the world as others.

@Betweengoodandevil (Don't worry about it. We all have things to do ^^)

Leah Marcus

proxy.php

(so sorry for late reply, i've been traveling for a few days)

Leah looked down at the rug curiously.

"That's pretty cool. We don't have many things like that, but we do have a door that Jacob and I painted a while ago," she responded, looking back up from the rug with a smile.

Mentioned: @tinygrassisdreaming

"Jacob?" Asked Yooranus curiously. Saturn gave up on trying to finish his paining for he time being, he'll finish it later. His cat seemed to want his undivided attention, whenever he would raise the brush to the canvas, Hestia would rub against his arm. He swiveled on his stool's oscelatimg seat to face the two girls as they conversed.

@Smoaki

Ash blushed, "what am I talking about! You probably don't know what those colors look like... I'm sorry," Ash whispered. They walked for a few more minutes. Before Ash pronounced they were at the store

@SKUsagi

Ren smiled and gave her a light pat on the head. Ash was such a nice girl, sometimes a little ditsy but that was part of her charm

"Lets head inside" he said

@Betweengoodandevil

Leah Marcus

proxy.php

"Hm? Oh, that's my older brother," Leah responded to Yooranus' question kindly, turning to look at her from the cat she'd been petting for the past few minutes," hopefully he'll be back from work around noon and you can meet him."

Mentioned: @tinygrassisdreaming

Rose had been sitting outside. She had blocked out her sister, the music teacher, and that one girl that was with them. She didn't have anything against them, but she felt like she wanted to be alone. She was playing with the grass, humming the same tone she was singing and laid on her stomach. Her hands slowly creased the grass and smiled at the small water droplets. Rose's humming turned into a light, soft singing. It wasn't that Rose hated her sister, it was that her sister always thought down to Rose, as if Rose was always messing around, doing bad stuff. She shook her head and laid there on her stomach, her chest moving slowly with every breath she took.

(I don't know who I'm around so sorry... Me and @Betweengoodandevil will most likely post not at all this week, or really slowly.)

Sasha moved boxes into the house, sorting them into rooms. As he moved the last couple of boxes, he left the front door open for air as he setup his room.

Rose's legs began to sway in the cool wind. She giggled lightly as her singing differed, it rose a few times and then stopped. After a while she laid down her legs and rolled around in the grass she was playing with. She stood up and walked in a circle, jumping up and down, trying to get her energy out. She smiled lightly up at the burning flame of fire in the sky. She just stared at it, frowning lightly at things she could do.

Alister sees Rose just messing around like a little kid "hey uhh rose whatcha doing?" walks up to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back