• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

fairyfawn

respectless

winston.

• mood

very excited

Today was your rather average winter day at school. Students going to school, parents going to work, just the usual thing. And for Winston, he was full of contained excitement that he just wanted to let out. You see, Winston had received a call from someone, someone who is good friends with one of the members of the Mystery Club, asking for their assistance. A new case! Winston always became jittery with excitement and anticipation whenever they received a new case to solve. He was subtly fidgeting in his seat, eagerly awaiting the sound of the tolling bell that would let students pour out of the classroom to go home or to go to their respective clubs. And for Winston it’s the Mystery Club. His club! He couldn’t wait to tell his fellow members what he’s got for them today.

Winston was in Math class, such a horrid, gross subject honestly. All the more better when he could get out of there. Super nice teacher, though! It’s a good thing that today is Friday which means no horrid math homework! He was fiddling with one of his pencils, staring down at his desk as he anticipated the loud dismissal bell. Time always seems to tick by slowly whenever you’re in math class.

After waiting a little while longer, the announcements came on and followed by that was the usual loud dismissal bell.

Finally! He could leave class and head for room E-10, the club’s meeting place. Winston scooped up his things, slinging his bag over his shoulder and began to make his way out into the hallway, wriggling his way past the stream of students that had poured out into the hallway. Oh, he couldn't wait! This case was going to be an interesting one for sure! Despite the fact that there have been quite a few cases that he was unable to solve, mostly with Winston pulling the club out, this one seemed pretty interesting and he intended to solve it! With the help of his club of course.

Winston walks down the hallway. Which was starting to grow empty the further he got. Ah yes, room E-10! The best classroom of all! Oh, he’s the first one here, as always since he is the club leader after all. Winston entered the room, leaving the door open for the others. This was going to be good! Let’s see… Winston just needs to get the case file together which briefs the case from what Winston has so far. He moved over to the desk, sitting atop it and he waited for the others to pour into the room.

Hopefully everyone would be on board with the case! Since well, they’ll be staying at the place for a while so a change of clothes and necessities are definitely in place. A sleepover! Well… it’s more so a haunted sleepover but that’s okay. Actually, they have to confirm that a haunting is taking place indeed. Maybe he’s internally rambling a little too much but that’s okay because it’s worth it.

lovely

lauren babic

♡coded by uxie♡

8ab7ac182cfe7a6d307cb837b281ec8325e84cd1.gifv

Caroline Vieira
| |

HIGH SCHOOL > CLASSROOM E-10 |
w: winston!

Caroline was maybe a little excited today!
She kept purposefully paying little attention to her Biology class as she stared at the ticking clock's monotonous and slow progress. Carol is confident as hell in this class anyway! You just gotta remember that some animals do things for specific reasons that help other animals and then those animals help and then it all goes well for the environment and that is good for us humans so we can't just keep destroying it nonsensically!
...If anything, Carol can PROBABLY catch up later by herself, maybe she'll regret it... A LOT, but, you know, what is life without a little mistake!

Either way, Carol managed to get in a club! She was planning on joining one soon, her only issue was actually getting in, and this group was pretty easy to do so! It's not as STRENUOUS as ballet and it's not as... Um, it's not as unfitting as something more sporty, and it's also something new and unique!
It's pretty funny how Carol managed to get it, actually, she just thought 'Hey, it would be kinda funny if the first flyer I found was my choice!', and it just so happened to fly right into her hands as soon as she finished thinking.
It was pretty lucky!

Carol remembers being a little uncertain once she started reading about the supernatural, it's not like she's ever experienced something like it or that she believes in it... but then, she remembered that two very popular kids happened to roam around that very same classroom, which could get her a good social credit... And, you know, well, it could be a good mind exercise! Going around solving mysteries!... She does kinda need it, to be perfectly honest, Carol does feel a little behind everything sometimes...

Today should be her first PROPER meeting other than the introductory one, and maybe she wants to make amends for some of the things she has done with that group chat with certain specific people... But it's also exciting and new!
Her first meeting with these people!
Some of them she hasn't quite met, per say... Well, mostly all of them, but you know!
It's a high school club! It's not exactly the paradigm of organization!

...Hee hee, Carol learned that in English class!
OH, THE ALARM JUST RANG!
She barely just stopped herself from running full speed out and started simply walking... Composed and elegant...
But maybe a little fast too!
...Maybe Carol is just seeing this in a movie frame, and maybe she looks a little dumb though...

The classroom is here!
Ok.
Compose yourself and be bright!
Let's do this!
"GOOD AFTERNOON EVE...ryone..." She announced loudly as Carol suddenly opened the door with a big smile that could only fade a little once she saw that she was early.
Though not alone! Winston's here!
"Wow, I'm early!" An awkward laughter as she quickly scampered to find her seat, fixing her hair as she did so, her tone changing to a more girly and meek one.
It was a little embarrassing how she reacted with only one person there, but it was still nice!
It was a nice day, meeting with what could be a good partnership.

fairyfawn fairyfawn

Last edited:

Rosie Depplin

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Aidan Alexander.

the hills.

Rosie opened her phone as she walked down the hallway; she had a massive headache for one, mostly because her chem teacher. Lady wouldn't stop talking. Indulging in her Instagram feed, not paying any attention to her surroundings, specifically to the male voice calling her name in the background, "Rocks, Rocks? You going home?" The male tapped the blonde girl on the shoulder, which caused Rosie to turn around, her eyes lighting up. It was one of the members of the football team, Caleb. Caleb was a great friend to Rosie and helped her out a lot, and she intended to make him help her out this time too. Shutting her phone, she stuffed it in her backpack, looking at Caleb,
"Hey C, can you do me a favor?"
The football player leaned against the wall, briefly waving to a girl who passed by them then turning his gaze back to Rosie,
"Sure, what you want? Tequila on the rocks?" He laughed at his joke. Rosie had forgotten he had no sense of humor, ignoring his ugly joke; she tried to focus on his handsome face.
"No, I want coffee. Drive me to get some?"
"What, your car is still at the mechanic?"
"No-" Rosie held her tongue, remembering the lie she told, coughing. She clutched her throat, "No, I changed to another mechanic. The other guy was taking too long." When in reality, she doesn't even have a car. Caleb nodded his head,
"Give me a call next time. I'll handle it." Roxie rolled her eyes. This guy couldn't even handle himself, let alone her car. She tapped his arm,
"Handle my coffee, and then we'll upgrade you to car maintenance." Caleb pretended to be hurt, gaping his mouth open although you could tell he was enjoying this,
"Wow! So I'm just a secretary?!"
"No, you're a busboy."
"The fuck is that?"
"Walk, Caleb, walk."
--
Coffee in hand, she waved goodbye to Caleb, who was probably driving off anywhere other than his house. Heading down the hall to room E-10; opening the door, she almost ran into the girl in front of her stopping for a moment to check on her coffee before pushing past her, she realized it was Caroline, "Hey newbie, why are you standing in front of the door?" not bothering to look at her as she spoke.
She noticed that Winnie had already arrived, which wasn't surprising, or it is, considering this guy stays up all night and manages to get just enough sleep to beat us here. Guess some people are just born with that energy. Giving Winnie a two 2 second smile, "Hi Winnie, the pooh." She paused, "cute shirt." She threw her backpack on a random chair, taking a sip of her coffee before placing it on a table.

♡coded by uxie♡

Rosie opened her phone as she walked down the hallway; she had a massive headache for one, mostly because her chem teacher. Lady wouldn't stop talking. Indulging in her Instagram feed, not paying any attention to her surroundings, specifically to the male voice calling her name in the background, "Rocks, Rocks? You going home?" The male tapped the blonde girl on the shoulder, which caused Rosie to turn around, her eyes lighting up. It was one of the members of the football team, Caleb. Caleb was a great friend to Rosie and helped her out a lot, and she intended to make him help her out this time too. Shutting her phone, she stuffed it in her backpack, looking at Caleb,
"Hey C, can you do me a favor?"
The football player leaned against the wall, briefly waving to a girl who passed by them then turning his gaze back to Rosie,
"Sure, what you want? Tequila on the rocks?" He laughed at his joke. Rosie had forgotten he had no sense of humor, ignoring his ugly joke; she tried to focus on his handsome face.
"No, I want coffee. Drive me to get some?"
"What, your car is still at the mechanic?"
"No-" Rosie held her tongue, remembering the lie she told, coughing. She clutched her throat, "No, I changed to another mechanic. The other guy was taking too long." When in reality, she doesn't even have a car. Caleb nodded his head,
"Give me a call next time. I'll handle it." Roxie rolled her eyes. This guy couldn't even handle himself, let alone her car. She tapped his arm,
"Handle my coffee, and then we'll upgrade you to car maintenance." Caleb pretended to be hurt, gaping his mouth open although you could tell he was enjoying this,
"Wow! So I'm just a secretary?!"
"No, you're a busboy."
"The fuck is that?"
"Walk, Caleb, walk."
--
Coffee in hand, she waved goodbye to Caleb, who was probably driving off anywhere other than his house. Heading down the hall to room E-10; opening the door, she almost ran into the girl in front of her stopping for a moment to check on her coffee before pushing past her, she realized it was Caroline, "Hey newbie, why are you standing in front of the door?" not bothering to look at her as she spoke.
She noticed that Winnie had already arrived, which wasn't surprising, or it is, considering this guy stays up all night and manages to get just enough sleep to beat us here. Guess some people are just born with that energy. Giving Winnie a two 2 second smile, "Hi Winnie, the pooh." She paused, "cute shirt." She threw her backpack on a random chair, taking a sip of her coffee before placing it on a table.

Last edited:
the assistant
mood
exhausted.
outfit
stylish sweater.
mentions
carol, win, rosie.
theodore lawrence.

The school bell rang, signaling freedom to Mrs. Wilson's final period history class. There was a resounding screech of chairs being pulled out as students rose hastily, eager to be out of the classroom and get started on their weekends. Theodore, too, had something to look forward to. He slung his backpack over his shoulder, bid farewell to his seatmates, wished the teacher a good weekend, and then quickly made his escape through the door.

He'd barely made it ten steps out of the classroom before an arm was slung over his shoulder, a voice rattling off in his ear:

"-Or to take arms arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them. To die, to sleep; To sleep, perchance to dream-"

"No more," Theo corrected, "And by a sleep to say we end..." Jaxson, his seatmate in 5th period English, cursed, and slumped forward with a groan, leaving Theo to bear the weight of his dramatics.

"Ugh. It's still a comma after 'to die' though, right?" He asked, gazing up at Theo. Blue eyes shone with one last, futile sliver of hope.

Theo could only offer a sympathetic smile and a shrug. The crowd was beginning to part awkwardly around them- Jaxson, admitting defeat, righted himself and slunk off down the hall muttering something about how Shakespeare wouldn't mean anything after graduation, anyway. Shaking his head in exasperation, Theo rounded the corner to his locker-

"Theo! Wait!"

The sound of his name being called rang out over the after-school din, and Theo perked up, craning his head around to scan across the crowd for its source. He nearly jumped as a girl came to a running stop at his heels. He recognized that pink sweater and pair of black, thick-rimmed glasses- Hannah Anderson, from his first period biology class. "Your pencil," she huffed, sounding slightly out of breath. She thrust her arm forward, yellow #2 pencil grasped firmly in-hand.

"Oh," Theo blinked, caught off guard. "Right. Thanks," he smiled and reached out to accept the pencil, tucking it away into one of his bag's pockets. Honestly, he'd completely forgotten about loaning it out.

"Thank you so much for-" A gasp. "For lending it to me."

"Of course. Anytime," Theo said, watching with no small amount of concern as Hannah nearly doubled over, hands on her knees as she panted. "Are you alright?"

Her chin jerked up and she stared at him, wide-eyed. "Yes! Yes, I'm fine." Red dusted her cheeks. "I'll just, um. Go. Yeah. S-See you in class on Monday!"

Theo lifted a hand in farewell. The answering "See you-" had barely left his lips before she was already gone, swallowed by the crowd.

A few familiar faces and rushed greetings later, Theo finally found himself at his locker, spinning the dial with practiced ease. He offloaded a few textbooks from his backpack and then reached out to claim his prize: a white bakery box lined with checkered cloth, the plastic window at the top offering a tantalizing few of the chocolate chip cookies nestled inside, freshly-baked by his sister Thalia that morning. The fact that they'd survived 'til now untouched was a testament to his willpower.

A metallic clang to his left had Theo's gaze darting to the mirror that hung from the inside of his locker door, to the warped reflection of Matthew McCreary's goofy grin. They'd been chem partners in sophomore year, and friends ever since a mishap with the lab sinks left both of them soaked and in stitches. At the sight of him, Theo's lips twitched into a smile of his own.

"Matt."

The other boy stood with his arms crossed, leaning 'casually' against the lockers. "Theo! Hey. Me and some of the robotics guys were thinking about hitting up Martin's tonight. They've got a special running this weekend, you in?"

Theo at least pretended to consider it for a moment. "Tempting. But I can't, sorry. I'm busy this afternoon." He shut the locker door. "Club stuff."

Matt raised a brow. "Home ec.?" He ventured, peering down at the box in Theo's hands. Theo chuckled.

"No. My sister made these," he said, shaking his head. "She's been really into baking recently. Gotten pretty good at it, too. Didn't even set off the smoke alarm this time." Theo grinned, though truthfully she'd only done so once, back when she'd first gotten into the hobby. Matt laughed in response, his eyes never leaving the baked goods.

"Theo," he practically purred. "Theo. We're friends, right-"

Theo gently batted away Matt's wandering hands. "Yes, but no. Next time," he promised, offering his friend a conciliatory pat on the shoulder as he stepped past. "I'll add you to the waiting list." He laughed as the sound of Matt's unamused "boooo" trailed after him.

Somehow, he managed to make it the rest of the way to room E-10 unaccosted. The halls in this wing of the building were blessedly empty in the afternoons, and in the quiet Theo could finally breathe. He raked a hand through his hair, feeling some tension in him dissipate at the familiar sight of the already open door.

"Hey," Theo said, rapping the backs of his knuckles lightly against the door to announce his presence. "I come bearing gifts." He held up the box, giving it a teasing shake, before stepping into the room. He was unsurprised to find that he wasn't the first to arrive- Win and Rosie had him beat, as did one of the newcomers, Caroline. He flashed a smile her way as he passed.

"Carol," he greeted, warm and earnest. "Glad you could make it."

He deposited the box on a desk in the center of the room, flipping open the lid and snagging a cookie for himself before collapsing into one of the nearby chairs with a relief that betrayed his true exhaustion. "Chocolate chip cookies. My sister made them this morning. Feel free to help yourselves," he said, gesturing toward the box. The statement was mostly for Caroline's benefit- he knew the other two didn't require permission. This was far from the first time he'd come to the Mystery Club with treats for the other members, after all, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. It was basically part of his job description at this point: Bring the EMF reader, the thermometer, the snacks. You know, all the ghost-hunting essentials.

It wasn't an entirely selfless endeavor, though. Settling into his chair, Theo took a bite of his own cookie, relishing the sweet taste of chocolate on his tongue. No, not at all.

coded by natasha.

*BRING! BRING*

Oh shit-!” Luís startled as the dismissal bell ricocheted off the walls of the library, surprise making him drop the books gathered in his arms.

Language, Bernal.

“..Sorry, Ms. Sanchez..”

Luís sighed, picking up the books while the learning support teacher watched him with a bemused expression.

Ms. Sanchez was a rather tall woman in her 40s, with a gravelly sort of voice and voluminous, curly auburn hair only restrained by a floral bandanna. As an overworked woman in an incredibly understaffed school, she was pushed and pulled around by office, fulfilling whatever role needed at any time. As you’d imagine, she held herself with about as much pep as a zombie.

Most days, as Ms. Sanchez wasn’t given her own office, she would instead be found in the library doubling as a helping hand for students with IEPS and handling library transactions. On these days Luís would usually hang around the library and help her with whatever she needed, feigning a fourth period spare. Ms. Sanchez was pleasant enough to be around, and the work was a good time waster while he waited to head down to E-10 for the mystery club.

Speaking of…

Luís looked on at the messy pile of books he made on one of the tables. They were in the middle of filtering through older, dustier books in the fantasy/YA section, books that had long reached the end of their lifespan. Many of them lacked hard covers, more of them were coated in so much dust, grime, yellowed oil spots, and other unknown substances that Luís was honestly not sure they should be handling them without oxygen masks. Cleaning out the library’s bookshelves was a job that couldn’t wait, especially since they’d already begun…

But if he kept at it, he was for sure going to be late to the mystery club meeting.

Normally, Luís wouldn’t sweat a 20 minute tardy, but today was only Caroline and ummm.. that other girl’s second day as members. As such, Winston and Theo would not be as lenient to Luís’ usual antics.

Luís cleared his throat, “I really thought we’d be done this section before dismissal..” he said with a bit of a nervous laugh.

Ms. Sanchez looked at him knowingly, “You’re free to leave, kiddo. I can wrap up what’s here.” She gestured to the books.

No, it’s fine. I can do the rest on Monday,” Luís retorted, “I started the pile anyway.”

The teacher shook her head at his back talk, with a hint of a smile, “You don’t owe me a second more of your time, Bernal. It’s my work. You already spend all your spares helping me.”

Not all of them..” Luís said weakly, but he got the message. She honestly was a kind lady…

Luís tidied up the mess of books on the table for the teacher, He then grabbed his backpack - a saggy thing that was completely empty inside.

Ms. Sanchez, seeing him by the door, waved him off with a “have a nice weekend”. Luís returned the gesture before slipping into the hallway.

Luís bid a bit of his time talking to the LST, and so the hallways were pretty devoid of students - desperate as always to get out of this bear trap of a school. Luís himself, preferred days where he could head to E-10 horribly late, or.. even before dismissal. Like, on those days he’d have to awkwardly hang around the locked classroom until Winston came along with the key, but even then, Luís never had to wait long. And it was better than the alternative; that was, heading to the club room straight after dismissal.

The hallways crowded with students always felt overstimulating, and there was no one in the school he really felt comfortable being around for too long.

No, seven weirdos talking about ghosts in a utility closet version of a classroom was enough social exposure for him, thank you very much.

Luís power walked through the halls as casually as he could, slipping by the rare student that walked past and keeping an eye out for the janitor he was pretty sure hated him. Soon enough, he reached his safe haven.

Room E-10, right up ahead. Cue the angel choir.

Releasing the grip he didn’t know he had on his backpack straps, Luís sauntered inside, smiling like he owned the place.

Hey guys,” he said, proud of being completely on time for once. His eyes drifted between everything could see in the room. Rosie.. newbie #1.. Win who had excitement plastered on his face… a case file on the desk that probably had nothing to do with his excitement… Theo… cookies.. WAIT. COOKIES.

Oh my god, Dorie you shouldn’t have!” Luís said, the second half of his sentence muffled by the cookie he shoved into his mouth. He didn’t even need to guess Theodore brought in the cookies... Theo was just like that.

Mmm mmm.. I owe you one,” Luís smiled at Theo after finishing his cookie. He wasn’t serious about repaying any debt, but it was still fun to pretend he had any intention to.

Luís moved to settle down at a chair near the desk Winston was at, subtly peeking at the case file cover.

He then looked around the room, focusing in on the incredibly opposite energies of Rosie, looking like she was nursing a slight headache with Caroline looking like she had so much energy she was just barely containing.

Hm, so everyone looks super excited today huh?” Luís hummed. He dropped his sad, saggy backpack beside him and leaned back, waiting for the rest of the rest of the members to shuffle in.

8ab7ac182cfe7a6d307cb837b281ec8325e84cd1.gifv

Caroline Vieira
| |

HIGH SCHOOL > CLASSROOM E-10 |
w: winston! | roxie!! | tom?... terry?... theo! | ???

"OH! My bad..."
So that was a little bit MORE embarrassing!
Caroline does, in fact, completely shut off her environmental senses when she's too focused on something else, which does leads to dislikeable situations like these were Carol feels bad and wants to apologize, but it's just passable enough to be nothing but it's also probably going to affect their vision of her nonetheless! And it's thE POPULAR GIRL TOO, Caroline could only internally scream as she realized who it was far too late as she passed.

And all Carol could do was wallow in her small social issue... though she was still pretty excited, she was a little awkward being thrust into this so suddenly and with some little inner throttles, as insignificant as they might be to many here, it does feel of note to Caroline. So she started to try and compose herself, calmly shuffling her backpack as she was seated, making it almost as an extra pillow to her seat, trying to feel casual to the grou-

COOKIES!
Man, is Carol weak for many things.
She's back in excitement already!
The only thing stopping her from blatantly asking for one are the previous experiences, after all, Caroline doesn't want to be annoying, and she gets it, she can be a lot to take in and a little too clingy... but she wants to try her best for this group.

"O-OH, UH-" It took a while for Carol to register the person behind the so called gifts, being caught off guard once he called her name... Once Theo called her name! Yes!
WHAT IS THIS DAY?!
First, she embarrasses herself in front of a popular one.
Then, another one of the populars welcomes her brightly AND brings cookies?!
"...T-Thanks! I'm happy to be here!" Caroline took a while to utter it with a more timid nod, she's feeling a little out of place in this already established group of friends, she's more used to approaching more smaller groups, but there's a first for everything!

Caroline is back with her excitement, though she's still acting a bit more composed, it's easy to tell she's looking forward to it.
Another of the members came... Caroline forgot his name completely, hardly ever seen him around the school too, but she assumes she'll know his name soon enough, so she just calmly waved over to him, hiding a little bit of EVEN MORE embarrassment.
But boy, was Carol glad that he took the first cookie so she could quickly follow him and snatch her own, just barely stopping herself from gobbling it all and eating more daintly, acting composed!

"Well, um, you know! Second day, but first proper meeting!" Carol responded with a smile, nodding meekly as she took another bite of her cookie as soon as she was done speaking. Her head aiming at their newest arrival as she spoke, but quickly retreating to gaze at the entrance, bracing for the other members.

fairyfawn fairyfawn bayleen bayleen lethemosyne lethemosyne EccentricOracle EccentricOracle

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ tabs ------ */

• /* ------ sticky note letter ------ */
    We ask only to be reassured about the noises in the cellar and the window that should not have been open.

T. S. Elliot

/* ------ right side ------ */

Astrid Larson

Astrid sat at her desk in the middle of art class, sketching the bowl of fruit that sat on an old wooden table. Though she loved art, she much preferred drawing in her own style - creepy dolls, people that look like they came straight from a horror movie script, haunted houses and her own nightmares. Unfortunately this art teacher was much more of a traditionalist and didn’t care much for Astrid’s wild paintings (‘didn’t care for’ being a huge understatement). In fact, he practically banned her from drawing or painting in her own style when in the class. Talk about ruining creativity and expression much.

One of the boys behind Astrid was continuously ripping off pieces of his paper, scrunching them up and throwing them at the girl sat next to Astrid. She was visibly caving in on herself, looking down at her desk and flinching every time a piece of paper hit her while the boy and his friends snickered. Astrid had just about had enough when the bell rang, giving her the perfect opportunity to teach him a lesson.

“Hey Dean,“ she said, speaking in a sickly sweet voice that had the ability make anyone puke, “I wanted to finally answer that question you asked me a few weeks back. I know you’ve just been dying to know.” Dean cockily shifted in his seat, smirking in his own signature egotistical way as his friends all listened in. “You know, you’re a really good looking guy…” Astrid exclaimed, making Dean’s smirk turn into an ‘I know’ kind of a grin. “It‘s such a shame really,” her voice began to shift from that sickly sweet into a snarky, confident tone, “that you’re such an arsehole.”

Dean’s friends all stood up and began to laugh as he slumped in his seat. “Oh, and if there was any doubt, the answer is an unequivocal ‘no’.” Astrid smirked as she turned her back to them, walking out of the classroom and into the corridor. She took in a deep breath when she was sure they were out of ear shot. That was a lot of fun and totally worth it, but extremely nerve-wracking. Astrid began to walk down the corridor towards room E-10, where The Mystery Club lived, when the girl who was being bullied caught up to her to say thank you and they both exchanged a kind smile before the girl quickly scurried off.

As Astrid reached the door to room E-10, she could hear her fellow club members talking inside and the beautiful aroma of cookies. She walked in, grabbing a cookie and slumping in the chair next to Luís. She was clearly exhausted, sighing loudly every now and again. Her overthinking had started - why the hell did I just do that? Well, I stood up for someone. But should I have? Blah blah blah, anxiety getting the best of her as per usual.

“Hey guys. Theo, thanks for the cookies… you have no idea how much I needed these.” she sighed in a thankful tone, devouring the cookie she was holding. Theo always came through with the anxiety calming nourishment. Rubbing her hands together to get rid of the cookie crumbs, she sat up more in her chair, feeling ever so slightly better about her situation. Being surrounded by six other weirdos really did make her feel less alone and anxious. A smile came across her face as she thought about it.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Lynn Haynes

Comfortable

E-10

T-shirt and sweatpants

mentions

Everyone in room E-10

Lynn stared at the clock with a quiet annoyance, something that was rather potent if the various glances she was getting said anything. Math class was really really boring, could you blame her for wanting to get out of it as soon as possible? Anyone in her position would be trying to do the same thing. Tunning out the teachers stupid ramblings was easy after years of practice. She’d gotten through most of her classes even when she wasn’t paying attention, maybe that was developing a bad habit… oh well! Maybe she could get someone else to let her copy off of them later.

The ringing of bells and immediate activity in the classroom alerted Lynn that it was time to head out. Grabbing her book bag and slinging it over her shoulder, everything she needed for the class had already been in it. She had put away her books halfway into the class period when she realized she wasn't going to get any actual focus out of herself. Priorities am I right? Making a shortcut to her locker she gather the few additional things she needed before club.

"Hey Lynn! Have plans?" Jaqulene questioned, her next door locker neighbor and friend, she was leaning against her locker as she unwrapped a lollipop.

"Yeah actually, I have a club today."

"Really? What club?"

"The ghost hunting one."

Jaqulene looked at Lynn with nothing but confusion, pausing from beginning to eat her candy to simply comprehend what was said. "Do you even believe in ghosts?!"
Lynn shrugged, closing her locker with a final 'thud'.

"I'll talk to you later babe!" She called, affectionate nickname returned in a 'you too!' as she walked out of hearing distance.

She arrived at the E-10 classroom and stood outside it for a second, fuck she really was going to do this wasn't she? Ghosts were just going to be another weird thing to check off of her even weirder list of experiences. If they ever managed to come across something that was deemed ghostly enough. Lynn laughed at her own thought. Walking into the classroom and glancing at every member currently around. Lynn sat on top of some random desk, dropping her book bag onto the chair portion of it and bringing her legs up to sit criss cross. She didn't really know what the protocols were, hopefully she wouldn't end up breaking one. Despite the thought she had a casual smile on her lips.
"Hello."
º º ... code by ditto ... º º

Users who are viewing this thread

Back