• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Murkiest Scam

sitanomoto

Totally Right Brain
It's been at least two years since the lovely Lady Aria Byrd's captain of the guard was framed for a crime she did not commit: the murder of a royal, the Lady's brother, Darian Byrd. It was well planned, the framing, and there is almost no way to unravel the framing itself despite all of the Captain's efforts. The captain was banished from the lady's royal forces and sent to the outskirts of the land, where she now lives her days out as a depressed, sometimes drunk individual with extremely low self-esteem who forges weapons for the lady (the one job that the Lady let her have, because she did not believe the framing but could not do anything about it).

A few loyal soldiers have sniffed out a plan by the current captain to murder the lady herself and then frame someone else, presumably one of them, thereby allowing him to take control of the Kingdom. Because no one else will believe them, they track down the former captain and (with a lot of persuading) take her back to the Capitol to unearth this gruesome scheme.
~~~~~~~
So this is a roleplay that Cosmosis Cosmosis and I have been working on, and we need maybe three or four more people to make this work.

I would be playing the role of the banished Captain, and my friend would be one of the soldiers. We have not yet decided who would be the Villain.

This would be done in a PM, as would the chat. Any takers?

It's been at least two years since the lovely Lady Aria Byrd's captain of the guard was framed for a crime she did not commit: the murder of a royal, the Lady's brother, Darian Byrd. It was well planned, the framing, and there is almost no way to unravel the framing itself despite all of the Captain's efforts. The captain was banished from the lady's royal forces and sent to the outskirts of the land, where she now lives her days out as a depressed, sometimes drunk individual with extremely low self-esteem who forges weapons for the lady (the one job that the Lady let her have, because she did not believe the framing but could not do anything about it).

A few loyal soldiers have sniffed out a plan by the current captain to murder the lady herself and then frame someone else, presumably one of them, thereby allowing him to take control of the Kingdom. Because no one else will believe them, they track down the former captain and (with a lot of persuading) take her back to the Capitol to unearth this gruesome scheme.
~~~~~~~
So this is a roleplay that Cosmosis Cosmosis and I have been working on, and we need maybe three or four more people to make this work.

I would be playing the role of the banished Captain, and my friend would be one of the soldiers. We have not yet decided who would be the Villain.

This would be done in a PM, as would the chat. Any takers?
Taker here!

Oh wow! We actually have biters really quick XD Well i gotta get a CS made up for you guys so yea. I'll make a PM just for the CS!

I think I'm interested! I'd like a bit more information on the kind of world we'll be playing in, though. I think I have a decent picture of the major players but not so much of the environment or the physics of the world. Do you have some details for me?

I think I'm interested! I'd like a bit more information on the kind of world we'll be playing in, though. I think I have a decent picture of the major players but not so much of the environment or the physics of the world. Do you have some details for me?
I'll invite ya to the Pm ma dood. =3

Okay, it looks like the setting is more fantastical than medieval, so I think I'm going to pass on this. Thanks for the invite, though. =)

Yeah, I'm not usually into magic and fantasy races, particularly in the political arena. The complexities associated with them hurt my head.
Well Magic isn't going to be a base in this whatsoever. And it is quite medieval just with a dash of Magic. Knights, guards, actual dragons and orcs, fortune tellers, bone readers, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back