[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Claire looked over at the Detective, shrugging in response to his question, she had no real problems with him. Yes he had shot a high caliber handheld weapon at her brother, but he was drunk, and probably just down on his luck considering that fact. He was probably harmless in reality, and if not, he definitely didn't have vicious or negative intent for the group. " Go ahead, knock yourself out killer " Claire said a little teasingly, sliding the map over towards his side of the desk, while flipping it around for it to be right side up to his position.

Flowershadow said:
Looks like you got something pretty interesting there. Do you mind if I take a look as well? Or am I on some sort of "keep 10 ft. away at all times" sentence?

His glance seemed rather unpleasant, although not exactly filled with anger or contempt at either of them. He had made sure to put his gun away, so what other kind of harm could he pull? His body didn't exactly portray "strength" to anyone at all due to his nearly scrawny build. He waited for either of them to respond, figuring he would rather approach with caution if he had any chance of getting to see what it was they had in front of them.

1230693451243.jpg

@Akibahara @LunarDiscord
Chris nodded, stepping back a foot as he allowed Adachi to few the map, "Take a look, there's a few areas of interest, but I'll be certain to count your vote as well... despite our... mishaps." He crossed his arms, bulking figure awaiting Adachi to approach and examine the map.

(( OOC: By the way guys, if you vote, make it bolded and underlined so we can tell, and in brackets. ))

(( Example: Vote for Choice One! ))

Akibahara said:

ROUND ONE

"Desperate Times, Desperate Measures"

Chris Redfield paced back and forth, his foot tapping against the hard marble floor: 'Click, click'! Bzzzt! Nothin'. An eerie buzz of white noise met the Captain's receiver, “This is Captain Chris Redfield, I have survivors. North Three-Nine, do you copy, over?Bzzt~. Shit. He shook his head, “No response from Command. We're going to have to find another route.

A large map rolled across a nearby desk, the edges are torn, and it appears weathered and brittle: It's a replica of the continental United States, lined and circled at three exact areas of interest with a black sharpie.

Here, here, and here.” Chris' gloved index finger pointed at the map, “Unfortunately, I wish this could've gone smoother, but Command's down, as is my transmitter. I'll try to direct you all the best I can, but other than that, we're on our own.

Here's what we've got, I'll let you all decide the route...

Choice One: An ensemble of old school buses lay dormant behind the Museum's guest parking lot. You count five, three appear in relatively poor condition—their paint shoddy, rust encasing the fragile steel rims, followed by listless blood streaks splattered across the outer hull—so perhaps it's best to avoid them. However, two appear in fairly good condition. Newer models, possibly. Do you use them and venture North? If so, you might want to check which two survivors among you can drive a bus!

Choice Two: Use the bus to travel South.

Choice Three: The Hoover Dam is 30 miles away from your current location. It's possible to utilize the two buses and venture forth toward your destination. WARNING: The Dam yields great benefit accompanied by great danger. Due to large quantities of hydroelectric energy flowing through the Hoover Dam, the surrounding region is fully operational, thus significantly increasing your chances to contact the U.S. military and signal an evac.

However...

The Crossed, naturally drawn to potential candidates of mass destruction, have taken up the mantle and seized the Hoover Dam. Currently faint, but audible sounds of explosions greet your ears. Do you risk it all and try to take the Dam back?

MEANWHILE...

Strange, you never saw this before: It's a vintage little wooden box, approximately 8×6 inches in length and width, dense, and sat lifelessly between the jaws of a replica velociraptor. There's a sticky note on top:

05/20/2014 – SEND TO SCP FOUNDATION

Mysteriously, the box's flimsy wooden lid popped open, giving way to three busts, approximately 1.5cm thick. The symbol of a water droplet lies in the first bust, a coffin in the second, and a crown in the third. A riddle! Do you think you have what it takes to solve it? Who knows, this... thing may grant you a reward... oh, and there's etchings at the bottom of each:

BUST ONE: “Guilty am I: murderer of my blood and Mother Nature's design, yet friend to the ultimate creation.” There's a water symbol on the bust.

BUST TWO: “Ravenous am I: Hungry, devourer of corpse and carcass, I begin my life on Earth, then soar high in the sky.” Coffin symbol.

BUST THREE: “Conqueror am I: King of the Jungle and all inhabitants within, when young, I watch and wait, when old, thus my kingship will begin.” Crown symbol.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. First kill & Choose-Your-Own-Adventure decision will be posted @ 2:00pm MST OR 12:00pm MST depending on activity levels. Get those votes in, boys 'n ghouls!

--------

SURVIVOR LIST:

Dallas as Dallas (PAYDAY 2)

Magnestia as Jehoel (The Apocalypse of Abraham)

Scave as Aiden Pearce (Watch_Dogs)

Flaming Centurion as Dandy (Space Dandy)

Jon N64 as The Arbiter (Halo)

Jeremiah as Annie (League of Legends)

AwesomeGu117 as Commander Shephard (Mass Effect)

The Golden Witch as Lambdadelta (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)

Unusual Philosopher as Colombus (Zombieland)

Russian God as Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry 3)

Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)

TSMBjergsen as Yasuo, the Unforgiven (League of Legends)

JayJay as Ellie (The Last of Us)

Leo Barnes as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)

MrWubsDubs as Vi (League of Legends... again.)

Verite as Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime)

Kawashima Thunderas as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

LunarDiscord as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

Saturnice01 as Garrus (Mass Effect)

Lunar-Eclipse as Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

Lorr as The Dullahan (Irish Mythology)

Trickster Vixen as Black Widow (The Avengers)

Evil Ephemera as Lightning (Final Fantasy)

MattieLee as Matt Miller & Kinzie Kensington (Saint's Row 3&4)

Kaatty as Lara Croft (Self-titled series)

Hunter2258 as Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Bombielonia as Debra Morgan (Dexter)

Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Flowershadow as Adachi Tohru (Persona 4)

Cressy as Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)

Hatty Hattington as... Hatty Hattington (Battleblock Theatre)

SuperChocoMilk as Clementine & Luke (The Walking Dead)

Deeox2 as Subject Delta (BioShock 2)

The Gil as Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us)

Sandra as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)

RainbowWave as Molly (The Walking Dead)

Roki R. Kankai as The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas)

Yuuki Tatsunohi as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

Misterchids as Oswald Mandus (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

MozoWhittaker as Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Elondora as Wynne (Dragon Age: Origins)

Delayinder as Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

TheAlmightyEmperor as Rand Al'Thor (Wheel of Time)

LannTheClever as... Lann the Clever (Game of Thrones)

GreenSea as Junpei Iori (Persona 3)

Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)

Ahzek Ahriman as Ahzek Ahriman (Warhammer 40k)

SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

TheFelixMoon as James Earl Cash (Manhunt)

Atarf as Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games) (PLACEHOLDER)

Eliminated:

Teh Frixz as GLaDOS (
BOWED OUT- Killed @ End of Round One planned)

Umbraism as "Fem" Hei (

Hayden as The Hermit (Underhell) (
Molly awoke in a small brown chair near the unsettling amount of people in the building, everyone was given 3 choices, Go north with 2 buses, Go south with the buses, or try to make it to the Hover Dam 30 miles away. Molly slowly moved her hand to her wound and smiled, the wound was stitched and holding, and the bleeding have stopped. 'It still burns...' answered Molly, her mind was filling with thoughts and her health was only adding to it Molly took a slight left look, Elsa was standing besides her, her face looking to be in thought.

"Elsa? Did I pass out or something? What happen?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

I look around, unfamiliar with what these options really are, but deciding that a higher risk for a higher reward is preferable, it is the Turian way, after all. "I'd head to this 'Hoover Dam'," I declare. "It may be more dangerous, but, the chance of us getting out of this mess is higher as well."

((I vote for choice three))

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo Barnes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7527-akibahara/ said:
@Akibahara[/URL]
Leo nodded, standing up as he walked over to Chris in a bit of forlorn as he brushed the tears away with his shoulder.

"Chris... We're down a man, and the longer we stay here, the more in danger are we. We have to move out and make a decision. There's two squad cars in the front, but what good would that do?... We could move out, but at the same time we could scout the area for supplies or maybe vehicles. We could head North, up to safety. Montanas a good place. Or we could head East to Hoover dam, electricity, food, safety, we'll be safe."
Delta stepped towards the table, carefully setting the massive drill beside the map.

@Leo Barnes

@Akibahara

"Detective," he acknowledged Leo, "Agent Chris," and Redfield. "Our group is strong but large, we will not survive on scavenging alone, we must take action. Our strength lies in combat and we should seek a way to separate ourselves from the infected and escape. Hoover Dam will be our best option. Staying put will kill us, in any location." He set a large, gloved finger on the map. "I hope others will come to the same conclusion."

Akibahara said:

ROUND ONE

Chris Redfield paced back and forth, his foot tapping against the hard marble floor: 'Click, click'! Bzzzt! Nothin'. An eerie buzz of white noise met the Captain's receiver, “This is Captain Chris Redfield, I have survivors. North Three-Nine, do you copy, over?Bzzt~. Shit. He shook his head, “No response from Command. We're going to have to find another route.

A large map rolled across a nearby desk, the edges are torn, and it appears weathered and brittle: It's a replica of the continental United States, lined and circled at three exact areas of interest with a black sharpie.

Here, here, and here.” Chris' gloved index finger pointed at the map, “Unfortunately, I wish this could've gone smoother, but Command's down, as is my transmitter. I'll try to direct you all the best I can, but other than that, we're on our own.

Choice One: An ensemble of old school buses lay dormant behind the Museum's guest parking lot. You count five, three appear in relatively poor condition—their paint shoddy, rust encasing the fragile steel rims, followed by listless blood streaks splattered across the outer hull—so perhaps it's best to avoid them. However, two appear in fairly good condition. Newer models, possibly. Do you use them and venture North? If so, you might want to check which two survivors among you can drive a bus!

Choice Three: The Hoover Dam is 30 miles away from your current location. It's possible to utilize the two buses and venture forth toward your destination. WARNING: The Dam yields great benefit accompanied by great danger. Due to large quantities of hydroelectric energy flowing through the Hoover Dam, the surrounding region is fully operational, thus significantly increasing your chances to contact the U.S. military and signal an evac.

However...

The Crossed, naturally drawn to potential candidates of mass destruction, have taken up the mantle and seized the Hoover Dam. Currently faint, but audible sounds of explosions greet your ears. Do you risk it all and try to take the Dam back?

MEANWHILE...

Strange, you never saw this before: It's a vintage little wooden box, approximately 8×6 inches in length and width, dense, and sat lifelessly between the jaws of a replica velociraptor. There's a sticky note on top:

Mysteriously, the box's flimsy wooden lid popped open, giving way to three busts, approximately 1.5cm thick. The symbol of a water droplet lies in the first bust, a coffin in the second, and a crown in the third. A riddle! Do you think you have what it takes to solve it? Who knows, this... thing may grant you a reward... oh, and there's etchings at the bottom of each:

BUST ONE: “Guilty am I: murderer of my blood and Mother Nature's design, yet friend to the ultimate creation.” There's a water symbol on the bust.

BUST TWO: “Ravenous am I: Hungry, devourer of corpse and carcass, I begin my life on Earth, then soar high in the sky.” Coffin symbol.

BUST THREE: “Conqueror am I: King of the Jungle and all inhabitants within, when young, I watch and wait, when old, thus my kingship will begin.” Crown symbol.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. First kill & Choose-Your-Own-Adventure decision will be posted @ 2:00pm MST OR 12:00pm MST depending on activity levels. Get those votes in, boys 'n ghouls!

--------

SURVIVOR LIST:

Dallas as Dallas (PAYDAY 2)

Magnestia as Jehoel (The Apocalypse of Abraham)

Scave as Aiden Pearce (Watch_Dogs)

Flaming Centurion as Dandy (Space Dandy)

Jon N64 as The Arbiter (Halo)

Jeremiah as Annie (League of Legends)

AwesomeGu117 as Commander Shephard (Mass Effect)

The Golden Witch as Lambdadelta (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)

Unusual Philosopher as Colombus (Zombieland)

Russian God as Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry 3)

Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)

TSMBjergsen as Yasuo, the Unforgiven (League of Legends)

JayJay as Ellie (The Last of Us)

Leo Barnes as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)

MrWubsDubs as Vi (League of Legends... again.)

Verite as Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime)

Kawashima Thunderas as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

LunarDiscord as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

Saturnice01 as Garrus (Mass Effect)

Lunar-Eclipse as Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

Lorr as The Dullahan (Irish Mythology)

Trickster Vixen as Black Widow (The Avengers)

Evil Ephemera as Lightning (Final Fantasy)

MattieLee as Matt Miller & Kinzie Kensington (Saint's Row 3&4)

Kaatty as Lara Croft (Self-titled series)

Hunter2258 as Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Bombielonia as Debra Morgan (Dexter)

Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Flowershadow as Adachi Tohru (Persona 4)

Cressy as Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)

Hatty Hattington as... Hatty Hattington (Battleblock Theatre)

SuperChocoMilk as Clementine & Luke (The Walking Dead)

Deeox2 as Subject Delta (BioShock 2)

The Gil as Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us)

Sandra as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)

RainbowWave as Molly (The Walking Dead)

Roki R. Kankai as The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas)

Yuuki Tatsunohi as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

Misterchids as Oswald Mandus (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

MozoWhittaker as Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Elondora as Wynne (Dragon Age: Origins)

Delayinder as Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

TheAlmightyEmperor as Rand Al'Thor (Wheel of Time)

LannTheClever as... Lann the Clever (Game of Thrones)

GreenSea as Junpei Iori (Persona 3)

Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)

Ahzek Ahriman as Ahzek Ahriman (Warhammer 40k)

SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

TheFelixMoon as James Earl Cash (Manhunt)

Atarf as Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games) (PLACEHOLDER)

Eliminated:

Teh Frixz as GLaDOS (

Umbraism as "Fem" Hei (

Hayden as The Hermit (Underhell) (
Bigby approached the demon boy when the Redfields started to make an announcement. He made a sign with his hand, saying that the demon boy and the red haired girl should follow him. When he got closer, taking a good look at the map, he thought about the options that they had at hand. Going to the dam sounded like the best option to him. He pointed his finger to the location. "I've saw some buses out there, we should be able to use them. I think we should be going to the dam, even if it's risky, we have some good chances of getting help there. But the situation could already be out of control...", he moved his finger towards the north. "Then it's North, I guess. In case the situation is out of hand, the closer to the poles, the better". [[NORTH]]

After making his choice, Bigby wandered around, unsure if the red haired girl and the demon boy were still following him. He started to look at all the animals replicas. He analyzed the velociraptor the best he could. It surely was an amazing animal. But there was something strange about it... He looked closer at the jaws of it. There was a wooden box at it. He took it out and opened it. "Hey guys, come check this out".

@Sandra @Xibilation

Akibahara said:

ROUND ONE

However...

MEANWHILE...

He examined the map closely, trying to recount the Geography he had learned back in school. Good thing he didn't fail the class, but then again, he wished that he had done better. Let's see... I remember Hoover Dam is something of a landmark here in America, so we could make it there, though we'll have to take out anyone who gets in our way, he thought to himself. He wasn't too worried about being swarmed by the Crossed. Shiki trusted the abilities of Emiya, Chrom, Mr. Redfield, and everyone else, should they come into contact with hostile forces. His Mystic Eyes weren't too shabby either.

"Hmm, I suggest we take our chances and head on over to Hoover Dam," Shiki said, crossing his arms, "Something in my gut just tells me it's a place to be."

[Voting for choice three; going to Hoover Dam here.]

Afterwards, he glanced at the busts that made themselves visible, raising an eyebrow as he looked over the symbols and riddles on them. "And what might these be?" He murmured mostly to himself, holding his chin in deep thought.

Akibahara said:
Chris nodded, stepping back a foot as he allowed Adachi to few the map, "Take a look, there's a few areas of interest, but I'll be certain to count your vote as well... despite our... mishaps." He crossed his arms, bulking figure awaiting Adachi to approach and examine the map.
(( OOC: By the way guys, if you vote, make it bolded and underlined so we can tell, and in brackets. ))

(( Example: Vote for Choice One! ))
He was pleasantly surprised at how accepting the two were of him despite the mishap earlier, his mind generating a few more forgiving thoughts towards them both, but also a few more sinister ones as well due to their openness. He looked down at the map, examining the choices that they could take and having them in account in his mind, listening to Garrus put up which option he would choose. He looked down out of curiosity, his eyes locking on the Hoover Dam as Delta spoke the name of it and he gave a nod looking at the large man in the diving suit next to him.

I've gotta agree with both of these guys. We have less likelihood of running into Crossed there as people would have evacuated to less focused areas than a dam. There, we can have resources and ready assets, and I highly doubt that there would be more of them than there are lurking here in Vegas. It would be foolish to choose otherwise, as we can have more likelihood of getting in touch with others still alive if we have the resources available.

He gave a nod, looking up at Delta hearing how, despite his rather brutish appearance with drill and diver suit in tow, he seemed to have a rather good head on his shoulders. And here he thought many people who spent most of their time underwater had less experience with survival on land.

(
Vote for choice three.)

He walked near the desk that it seemed people were starting to crowd around, glancing at the map and seeing the circled areas.

"If only Robin were here... He'd know what to do..."

He let out a sigh and decided to just listen in on what everyone else was saying. All three options seem alright. Either finding an escape or going for broke. The war in Ylisse was more or less a chance at going for it. With only him and his Shepherds, they were warring with an entire other nation. But, before voicing his opinion, he decided to sit and wait, seeing as the Hoover Dam was already becoming a few peoples choice.

((Vote for Hoover Dam))

The box sits there, anticipating your response...

" Well I wasn't planning on saying anything if the option I had voted for was picked, but hey, what the hell, If it helps confirm anything I would say that the Hoover Dam is the best choice of the three, high risk, high reward. Better than scrounging around until we're killed off anyway. " Claire outed, agreeing with the consensus that the rest of the group was going along with. Looking among the rest of them, she was certain that nearly everyone here had some combat ability that could serve of use should they have to use it, and if even lacking that, they could be some kind of defensive type or strategic mind, frankly put, no one here was incapable of the task ahead.

(( HOOVER DAM ))

Deeox2 said:
Delta stepped towards the table, carefully setting the massive drill beside the map.
@Leo Barnes

@Akibahara

"Detective," he acknowledged Leo, "Agent Chris," and Redfield. "Our group is strong but large, we will not survive on scavenging alone, we must take action. Our strength lies in combat and we should seek a way to separate ourselves from the infected and escape. Hoover Dam will be our best option. Staying put will kill us, in any location." He set a large, gloved finger on the map. "I hope others will come to the same conclusion."
Molly caught the large divers last sentence, and it only caused her to stand, and storm the what the creature was looking at. Over looking the man that have helped her earlier, shoulder, Molly pointed to a large building going to the south.

"What is that?" Molly asked, hoping for it to be useful. She was unsure of what any one would want, and all she wanted was to leave this large group, and survive on her own like she once did.

@Akibahara

@Flowershadow

@LunarDiscord

Ellie still had no idea what was going on.

After being thrown into an entirely new world with entirely new people, she was still trying to find answers, but that proved to be a more difficult task than she anticipated.

Obviously something big was going on, and everyone was involved.

She found it hard to trust anyone, but the blonde man with the beard she talked to earlier seemed experienced and smart.

Hell, she thought, I don't have much of a choice here.

She decided to follow Bigby and the rest of the group, hearing in on the decision that had been placed before them.

She didn't really want to go anywhere in the fear of leaving Joel behind, but if she didn't have a choice...

The dam sounds like the safest place to be once it's cleared... Gives me a chance to show everyone what I'm worth too.

// Going 4 HOOVER DAM

Emiya opted to speak up at this point.

"The Hoover Dam is understandably tempting, however, we need to think of survivability first; yes, we may get access to some form of communication with the local authorities, but how many of us will die to do so? Will that be worth it? I and the others here who are armed can only do so much. I would opt for the North, we have a higher chance of survival, there are less people, which means less Crossed and we know there is no immediate danger from that direction."

(( NORTH ))

Akibahara said:

Shiki continued reading the riddles, crossing his arms. "Well, I'm no genius, but I'd like to assume I'm no dunce either," he sighed to himself. The first bust went over his head, so he disregarded it for now and moved onto the next one, "Devours corpses... and soars high in the sky. That sounds like a vulture or something," he commented, putting in his two cents, though he wasn't absolutely sure. Regardless, his eyes moved over to the third bust, pocketing his hands. "King of the Jungle? Hmm, that sounds a little like a lion or something. I dunno, what do you guys think?" He asked, looking for input from others who might also be examining the busts.

Akibahara said:

He looks at the box, seeing the three bust inside and looking them over, seeing the inscriptions.

"Hmm. These two make me think of a vulture and a lion."

He points at the 2nd and 3rd busts before focusing on the first.

"Maybe it's a human... Humans do kill other humans and even other creations in Mother Nature, but all focus onto a supreme being, like Naga..."

Akibahara said:

Bigby analyzed all of the busts very carefully. It looked like each one indicated an animal. "I'll pass the first one. I have no clue about it, you guys do me a favour and tell me about an animal that's probably aquatic and that defires the laws of nature. It's stupid, but a jellyfish came to my mind. Although, I'm not sure if there's a jellyfish replica around here.... Or maybe, it's not an animal at all".

Akibahara said:
Chris paused, his eyes scanning the large building to the South, “What is what?
Molly gave a iterated grin, and pointed once again to the large building with her pointer finger.

"That." Replied molly. Tapping on what seemed big enough to be a warehouse, or a food store.

"It looks like a Warehouse....or maybe a food store? Where gonna need food, also something valuable could be in the warehouse." Spoke Molly, Her voice was holding a tone of bravery, and slight fear.

"Though, I don't know how many cross will be there."

Hunter2258 said:
He looks at the box, seeing the three bust inside and looking them over, seeing the inscriptions.
"Hmm. These two make me think of a vulture and a lion."

He points at the 2nd and 3rd busts before focusing on the first.

"Maybe it's a human... Humans do kill other humans and even other creations in Mother Nature, but all focus onto a supreme being, like Naga..."
Lion... one of the busts glow a brilliant yellow aura, affirming Chrom's response! What follows afterward is... interesting, to say the least. The little aura danced in the air, whizzing toward the swordsman as it suctioned into his chest! Chrom glimmered a dim orange, and he felt... a bit more better about himself!

(( CORRECT ANSWER! Your reward is... Elimination immunity for +3 rounds!)) 

Leo Barnes]"Then Chris... It's your turn to choose. What do you pick?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7527-akibahara/ said:
@Akibahara[/URL]
Chris laughed, shaking his head, "I have no say in this. Sorry."

Akibahara said:
Lion... one of the busts glow a brilliant yellow aura, affirming Chrom's response! What follows afterward is... interesting, to say the least. The little aura danced in the air, whizzing toward the swordsman as it suctioned into his chest! Chrom glimmered a dim orange, and he felt... a bit more better about himself!
(( CORRECT ANSWER! Your reward is... Elimination immunity for +3 rounds!))
._. I had the exact same answers ._. I was asking questions in the OOC ._. It's painfully obvious))

Rin thought long and hard he looked confused as well, to find nothing. "Er.. I don't know... Every aquatic animal I think of does not fit in..." He growled in frustration.

"I got nothing Bigby. Every animal, that is aquatic, I think of cannot fit the description." He would rub his forehead in thought still. "Damn.. This is hard." But he figure out the second one. "ITS A VULTURE!" He yelled out, them clamping his mouth shut.

Rin looked back at Ariel again then at Bigby. "Hmm. We gotta think outside of the box...... "'He said quietly and patted Bigbys shoulder. "I guess we just got a put a LOT of thought into it, okay? Don't worry if we can't get it now.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back