[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Verite said:
"Oh, it's no problem," he said, saying nothing about the last part as he shook Adachi's hand, "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Tohru. You can just call me Shiki," the boy introduced himself once again.
He gave what looked to be a pleasant smile while shaking his hand before pulling his hand back, resting it by his side while looking at Shiki and Chrom.

I'm just glad that someone like you is around to try and show these guys that they shouldn't be hasty with their mistakes. At least, I'm a "little" glad about that, considering how I had three guns fixed on me at the same time.

He rubbed the back of his own head, chuckling softly while looking away from the both of them and giving a fake, nervous smile. He mentally scolded the three who were practically persecuting him all because of a little misfire. However, his attention perked up slightly upon hearing Leo's voice calling out for help, him blinking and walking in the direction of where Leo was and going over to him.

@Leo Barnes @Verite

You wanna come and see what's going on? Or is this going to be only me going to see what's happening? Don't worry, you caught my attention with your yelling!

Bibgy started to walk around, keeping an eye on the girl to see if she wouldn't get herself in trouble. Some people were chatting, and for a second it looked like a new mexican standoff, but it was just a false alarm. He paid attention to the man dressed as a knight. After his demonstration of healing powers, it sure looked like he was powerful. Maybe it would be good to talk to him, hear a word about what he knew on all of the stuff that was happening. Before he could to the sun praiser, he heard a man yelling on the ground, along with a few other ones. It looked like he had missed some wounded people. Bigby ran towards them and leaned down. "What happened to him?!"

@Leo Barnes

http://hqwide.com/wallpapers/l/1600x900/3/von_einzbern_emiya_kiritsugu_fate_series_illyasviel_1600x900_2673.jpg[/URL]

^ The photo.
Taking the photo from his hand, she'd take a look at it, raising an eyebrow, analyzing as to what she was looking at.

"I'll guess, that this would be family. Yours undoubtly~ Quite a cute kid and a beautiful wife. You sure are a lucky guy, but then again, you ended up here."

Lambda handed the photo back to him, smiling a bit as she did.

[QUOTE="The Golden Witch]Taking the photo from his hand, she'd take a look at it, raising an eyebrow, analyzing as to what she was looking at.
"I'll guess, that this would be family. Yours undoubtly~ Quite a cute kid and a beautiful wife. You sure are a lucky guy, but then again, you ended up here."

Lambda handed the photo back to him, smiling a bit as she did.

[/QUOTE]
Emiya nodded. Hopefully he'd made his position clear.

"As for what I was doing before now. I am a magus. However, my speciality is in killing other magi. I was branded the 'magus-kiiler' by the Mage's Association as a result."

There wasn't much point trying to hide what he was, the fact that he was an assassin should have been reasonably obvious to most people by now.

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]Emiya nodded. Hopefully he'd made his position clear.
"As for what I was doing before now. I am a magus. However, my speciality is in killing other magi. I was branded the 'magus-kiiler' by the Mage's Association as a result."

There wasn't much point trying to hide what he was, the fact that he was an assassin should have been reasonably obvious to most people by now.

[/QUOTE]
She simply nodded, smiling at his honesty towards Lambda, which made him even more likeable.

"Shall we see what's happening over there?" Emiya gestured to where the others had gone, the same area where someone had been shouting.

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]
"Shall we see what's happening over there?" Emiya gestured to where the others had gone, the same area where someone had been shouting.

[/QUOTE]
Lambdadelta simply giggled and shrugged.

"I'll follow you~"

@Leo Barnes

He decided to kneel down next to Leo and look at the man he was trying to examine and help, looking at his name tag and then looking over his body, trying to see what kind of injury he had sustained that made him unconscious or possibly dead. He looked at the man's body, looking at his face and the rest of him trying to see what he could have died or been hurt from.

Emiya makes his way over to where the remainder of the group went; but hangs back just behind them; watching how things play out.

Ellie took a deep breath and got up again, grumbling under her breath.

"What the hell is going on here..." she whispered to herself.

"Weird french guys appearing outta nowhere... Scary freaks attacking people... I must be dreaming."

She looked at Sheriff Bigby running toward the group of other people, sticking close to him.

Might as well stay with that guy, looks like he knows what he's doing...

Flowershadow said:
He gave what looked to be a pleasant smile while shaking his hand before pulling his hand back, resting it by his side while looking at Shiki and Chrom.
I'm just glad that someone like you is around to try and show these guys that they shouldn't be hasty with their mistakes. At least, I'm a "little" glad about that, considering how I had three guns fixed on me at the same time.

He rubbed the back of his own head, chuckling softly while looking away from the both of them and giving a fake, nervous smile. He mentally scolded the three who were practically persecuting him all because of a little misfire. However, his attention perked up slightly upon hearing Leo's voice calling out for help, him blinking and walking in the direction of where Leo was and going over to him.

@Leo Barnes @Verite

You wanna come and see what's going on? Or is this going to be only me going to see what's happening? Don't worry, you caught my attention with your yelling!
"Thank god, I needed some help!" He answered as he tried to do anything to wake Deens up

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]Emiya makes his way over to where the remainder of the group went; but hangs back just behind them; watching how things play out.

[/QUOTE]
Lambdadelta followed behind Emiya closely, watching over his shoulder, what has happened, and what those people were doing here, gathered around someone.

Leo Barnes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4755-the-gil/ said:
@The Gil[/URL] @Flowershadow
"Yesterday there was a shootout with those Crossed! He got hit in the shoulder but I never knew he would die from it!" He sounded a bit scared, but in his line of duty, he tried to remain serious.
He looked at Leo with slightly narrowed eyes before letting out a small sigh and gazing back down at the dead man's body, feeling at his chest and feeling no heartbeat as well.

Did anyone ever treat the wound? The bullet could have gotten lodged in there and made an infection take over. Gunshots aren't something you can so easily pass off as nothing more than an injury like in video games or manga. If no one treated the wound, it's fully understandable why he would die from a shot to the shoulder.

Flowershadow said:
He looked at Leo with slightly narrowed eyes before letting out a small sigh and gazing back down at the dead man's body, feeling at his chest and feeling no heartbeat as well.
Did anyone ever treat the wound? The bullet could have gotten lodged in there and made an infection take over. Gunshots aren't something you can so easily pass off as nothing more than an injury like in video games or manga. If no one treated the wound, it's fully understandable why he would die from a shot to the shoulder.
"Yep, and there's not anything we can do anymore", Bigby said, analyzing the corpse. The bullet wound on the man had already killed him, that was certain. Bigby wondered if the man would come back as one of the crossed, but that was something to deal with later. He offered a hand to the sargeant on the ground. "I'm sorry about your friend, but there's no use now. He's gone. It's hard, but you have to get up, we might need to burn your friend".

@Leo Barnes

ROUND ONE

"Desperate Times, Desperate Measures"

Chris Redfield paced back and forth, his foot tapping against the hard marble floor: 'Click, click'! Bzzzt! Nothin'. An eerie buzz of white noise met the Captain's receiver, “This is Captain Chris Redfield, I have survivors. North Three-Nine, do you copy, over?Bzzt~. Shit. He shook his head, “No response from Command. We're going to have to find another route.

A large map rolled across a nearby desk, the edges are torn, and it appears weathered and brittle: It's a replica of the continental United States, lined and circled at three exact areas of interest with a black sharpie.

Here, here, and here.” Chris' gloved index finger pointed at the map, “Unfortunately, I wish this could've gone smoother, but Command's down, as is my transmitter. I'll try to direct you all the best I can, but other than that, we're on our own.

Here's what we've got, I'll let you all decide the route...

Choice One: An ensemble of old school buses lay dormant behind the Museum's guest parking lot. You count five, three appear in relatively poor condition—their paint shoddy, rust encasing the fragile steel rims, followed by listless blood streaks splattered across the outer hull—so perhaps it's best to avoid them. However, two appear in fairly good condition. Newer models, possibly. Do you use them and venture North? If so, you might want to check which two survivors among you can drive a bus!

Choice Two: Use the bus to travel South.

Choice Three: The Hoover Dam is 30 miles away from your current location. It's possible to utilize the two buses and venture forth toward your destination. WARNING: The Dam yields great benefit accompanied by great danger. Due to large quantities of hydroelectric energy flowing through the Hoover Dam, the surrounding region is fully operational, thus significantly increasing your chances to contact the U.S. military and signal an evac.

However...

The Crossed, naturally drawn to potential candidates of mass destruction, have taken up the mantle and seized the Hoover Dam. Currently faint, but audible sounds of explosions greet your ears. Do you risk it all and try to take the Dam back?

MEANWHILE...

Strange, you never saw this before: It's a vintage little wooden box, approximately 8×6 inches in length and width, dense, and sat lifelessly between the jaws of a replica velociraptor. There's a sticky note on top:

05/20/2014 – SEND TO SCP FOUNDATION

Mysteriously, the box's flimsy wooden lid popped open, giving way to three busts, approximately 1.5cm thick. The symbol of a water droplet lies in the first bust, a coffin in the second, and a crown in the third. A riddle! Do you think you have what it takes to solve it? Who knows, this... thing may grant you a reward... oh, and there's etchings at the bottom of each:

BUST ONE: “Guilty am I: murderer of my blood and Mother Nature's design, yet friend to the ultimate creation.” There's a water symbol on the bust.

BUST TWO: “Ravenous am I: Hungry, devourer of corpse and carcass, I begin my life on Earth, then soar high in the sky.” Coffin symbol.

BUST THREE: “Conqueror am I: King of the Jungle and all inhabitants within, when young, I watch and wait, when old, thus my kingship will begin.” Crown symbol.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. First kill & Choose-Your-Own-Adventure decision will be posted @ 2:00pm MST OR 12:00pm MST depending on activity levels. Get those votes in, boys 'n ghouls!

--------

SURVIVOR LIST:

Dallas as Dallas (PAYDAY 2)

Magnestia as Jehoel (The Apocalypse of Abraham)

Scave as Aiden Pearce (Watch_Dogs)

Flaming Centurion as Dandy (Space Dandy)

Jon N64 as The Arbiter (Halo)

Jeremiah as Annie (League of Legends)

AwesomeGu117 as Commander Shephard (Mass Effect)

The Golden Witch as Lambdadelta (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)

Unusual Philosopher as Colombus (Zombieland)

Russian God as Vaas Montenegro (Far Cry 3)

Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Fate/Zero)

TSMBjergsen as Yasuo, the Unforgiven (League of Legends)

JayJay as Ellie (The Last of Us)

Leo Barnes as Leo Barnes (The Purge: Anarchy)

MrWubsDubs as Vi (League of Legends... again.)

Verite as Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime) (
+4 immunity)

Kawashima Thunderas as Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

LunarDiscord as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

Saturnice01 as Garrus (Mass Effect)

Lunar-Eclipse as Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

Lorr as The Dullahan (Irish Mythology)

Trickster Vixen as Black Widow (The Avengers)

Evil Ephemera as Lightning (Final Fantasy)

MattieLee as Matt Miller & Kinzie Kensington (Saint's Row 3&4)

Kaatty as Lara Croft (Self-titled series)

Hunter2258 as Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Bombielonia as Debra Morgan (Dexter)

Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Flowershadow as Adachi Tohru (Persona 4)

Cressy as Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls) (
Revival ability)

Hatty Hattington as... Hatty Hattington (Battleblock Theatre)

SuperChocoMilk as Clementine & Luke (The Walking Dead)

Deeox2 as Subject Delta (BioShock 2)

The Gil as Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us) (
+1 immunity; +3 votes)

Sandra as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)

RainbowWave as Molly (The Walking Dead)

Roki R. Kankai as The Courier (Fallout: New Vegas)

Yuuki Tatsunohi as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

Misterchids as Oswald Mandus (Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs)

MozoWhittaker as Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Elondora as Wynne (Dragon Age: Origins)

Delayinder as Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

TheAlmightyEmperor as Rand Al'Thor (Wheel of Time)

LannTheClever as... Lann the Clever (Game of Thrones)

GreenSea as Junpei Iori (Persona 3)

Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)

Ahzek Ahriman as Ahzek Ahriman (Warhammer 40k)

SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

TheFelixMoon as James Earl Cash (Manhunt)

Atarf as Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games) (PLACEHOLDER)

Eliminated:

Teh Frixz as GLaDOS (
BOWED OUT- Killed @ End of Round One planned)

Umbraism as "Fem" Hei (

Hayden as The Hermit (Underhell) (

Last edited by a moderator:
Flowershadow said:
One of the State Troopers spoke out this time, his tag reading Leblanc as the other read Johnson "We tried our best. But the bullet was lodged in too deep into the muscle membrane and broke his shoulder. If we took it out, it'd be too inhumane... We're sorry."

Akibahara said:

ROUND ONE

Chris Redfield paced back and forth, his foot tapping against the hard marble floor: 'Click, click'! Bzzzt! Nothin'. An eerie buzz of white noise met the Captain's receiver, “This is Captain Chris Redfield, I have survivors. North Three-Nine, do you copy, over?Bzzt~. Shit. He shook his head, “No response from Command. We're going to have to find another route.

A large map rolled across a nearby desk, the edges are torn, and it appears weathered and brittle: It's a replica of the continental United States, lined and circled at three exact areas of interest with a black sharpie.

Here, here, and here.” Chris' gloved index finger pointed at the map, “Unfortunately, I wish this could've gone smoother, but Command's down, as is my transmitter. I'll try to direct you all the best I can, but other than that, we're on our own.

Choice One: An ensemble of old school buses lay dormant behind the Museum's guest parking lot. You count five, three appear in relatively poor condition—their paint shoddy, rust encasing the fragile steel rims, followed by listless blood streaks splattered across the outer hull—so perhaps it's best to avoid them. However, two appear in fairly good condition. Newer models, possibly. Do you use them and venture North? If so, you might want to check which two survivors among you can drive a bus!

Choice Three: The Hoover Dam is 30 miles away from your current location. It's possible to utilize the two buses and venture forth toward your destination. WARNING: The Dam yields great benefit accompanied by great danger. Due to large quantities of hydroelectric energy flowing through the Hoover Dam, the surrounding region is fully operational, thus significantly increasing your chances to contact the U.S. military and signal an evac.

However...

The Crossed, naturally drawn to potential candidates of mass destruction, have taken up the mantle and seized the Hoover Dam. Currently faint, but audible sounds of explosions greet your ears. Do you risk it all and try to take the Dam back?

MEANWHILE...

Strange, you never saw this before: It's a vintage little wooden box, approximately 8×6 inches in length and width, dense, and sat lifelessly between the jaws of a replica velociraptor. There's a sticky note on top:

Mysteriously, the box's flimsy wooden lid popped open, giving way to three busts, approximately 1.5cm thick. The symbol of a water droplet lies in the first bust, a coffin in the second, and a crown in the third. A riddle! Do you think you have what it takes to solve it? Who knows, this... thing may grant you a reward... oh, and there's etchings at the bottom of each:

BUST ONE: “Guilty am I: murderer of my blood and Mother Nature's design, yet friend to the ultimate creation.” There's a water symbol on the bust.

BUST TWO: “Ravenous am I: Hungry, devourer of corpse and carcass, I begin my life on Earth, then soar high in the sky.” Coffin symbol.

BUST THREE: “Conqueror am I: King of the Jungle and all inhabitants within, when young, I watch and wait, when old, thus my kingship will begin.” Crown symbol.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. First kill & Choose-Your-Own-Adventure decision will be posted @ 2:00pm MST OR 12:00pm MST depending on activity levels. Get those votes in, boys 'n ghouls!

--------

SURVIVOR LIST:

Verite as Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime)

Cressy as Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)

The Gil as Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us)

Eliminated:

Teh Frixz as GLaDOS (

Umbraism as "Fem" Hei (

Claire, standing besides her brother as he looks over map, was considering the three options he had laid out equally. She did have one that she did slightly prefer over the other two, but she wouldn't voice that opinion unless the rest of the group started to lean away from the choice, so she stood besides her brother leaning back against the desk, arms crossed over her chest as she looked about the group, waiting to see what option appealed most to the group of survivors that had gathered.

"What is a bus..?"

He seemed a little confused by the term, rubbing his head and ruffling his hair a little. He turns to Adachi. @Flowershadow

"Do you know what it is? You seem more to date in the times that we are currently in."

@Akibahara

Leo nodded, standing up as he walked over to Chris in a bit of forlorn as he brushed the tears away with his shoulder.

"Chris... We're down a man, and the longer we stay here, the more in danger are we. We have to move out and make a decision. There's two squad cars in the front, but what good would that do?... We could move out, but at the same time we could scout the area for supplies or maybe vehicles. We could head North, up to safety. Montanas a good place. Or we could head East to Hoover dam, electricity, food, safety, we'll be safe."

Akibahara said:

ROUND ONE

However...

MEANWHILE...

--------

SURVIVOR LIST:

Verite as Shiki Tohno (Tsukihime)

Cressy as Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)

The Gil as Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us)

Eliminated:

Teh Frixz as GLaDOS (

Umbraism as "Fem" Hei (

The detective walked away after letting out a sigh at hearing about how the officer named Deen had died, giving a small nod of his head at his suspicions being correct as he walked away from the group, calling back to Chrom in response to his question.

A bus is a vehicle best suited for travelling with groups of people. It's oil-fueled, so it runs pretty well. It's made of metal, so it's really durable!

He noticied the map Chris and Claire had in front of them. Adachi decided to play it safe, putting his revolver away in his suit and walking over to in front of both of them looking at the map from the upside down angle, figuring he'd approach them both first.

Looks like you got something pretty interesting there. Do you mind if I take a look as well? Or am I on some sort of "keep 10 ft. away at all times" sentence?

His glance seemed rather unpleasant, although not exactly filled with anger or contempt at either of them. He had made sure to put his gun away, so what other kind of harm could he pull? His body didn't exactly portray "strength" to anyone at all due to his nearly scrawny build. He waited for either of them to respond, figuring he would rather approach with caution if he had any chance of getting to see what it was they had in front of them.

1230693451243.jpg

@Akibahara @LunarDiscord

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo Barnes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7527-akibahara/ said:
@Akibahara[/URL]
Leo nodded, standing up as he walked over to Chris in a bit of forlorn as he brushed the tears away with his shoulder.

"Chris... We're down a man, and the longer we stay here, the more in danger are we. We have to move out and make a decision. There's two squad cars in the front, but what good would that do?... We could move out, but at the same time we could scout the area for supplies or maybe vehicles. We could head North, up to safety. Montanas a good place. Or we could head East to Hoover dam, electricity, food, safety, we'll be safe."
Chris nodded, "Either three are good choices, but the choice is up to the survivors."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back