Other The Most Annoying Person in Your Class

Okay, I have a good deal of people who annoy the living shit out of me on an everyday basis, but nothing takes the cake more than the people I'm getting ready to tell you about.

My 7th hour class is English, we have a super kind teacher, we will call her Ms. Poppy. Anyways, Ms.Poppy is the type of person who loves to make class fun for everyone and NEVER yells, even when someone/ something is bothering her, not to mention she's really beautiful, but that information is a bit irrelevant.
So, there is this group of boys that ABSOLUTELY do anything and everything to annoy as many people as possible. At one point people were complaining to Ms.Poppy that they were getting headaches from only her class because of these boys.
One day she absolutely flew off the handle on them. But what beats the shit out of me is that NO MATTER HOW MUCH MS.POPPY PUNISHES THEM, THEY NEVER LEARN THEIR LESSON!

There is this other kid that is in my band class and most of the time my band director is spending our class time yelling at him to find the right pitches and whatnot. It's really annoying, especially when it is up to almost 4 days in a row.

This one boy in my Algebra class makes weird unnecessary references in every class and makes everyone cringe. They are mostly about youtubers and fleas. Its pretty disturbing.

Oh god, prepare for a rant.

So I'm currently studying linguistics, specifically translation and interpreting. One of the languages I'm studying is Japanese which I love, Japanese is great. I also love my professor, she's a native speaker, very knowledgeable and kind as well. Anyway, there's this guy in my Japanese class that makes me want to physically hurt him.

First of all, he insists on translating everything literally because of """accuracy""". Now translating literally is always a bad idea, but it's an especially terrible idea in Japanese which has a completely different structure from my native language. The result? Extremely butchered sentences which usually don't even make sense. I'm a bit of a logophile, so I suffer pretty much every time he opens his mouth.

As if this wasn't enough, he also interrupts my professor every time she explains a rule in vain attempts to find an exception to the said rule. He fails like ninety percent of time because he actually sucks at Japanese, yet he keeps arguing even after having been told that he's wrong. The professor is always visibly annoyed, but just like many Japanese people, she's way too polite for her own good, so she never tells him anything.

I actually snapped last week when he started one of his pointless arguments and finally told him to shut up until he learns something about the language because his opinions are utterly worthless unless he can base them on knowledge he clearly lacks. I will never forget my professor's reaction. She burst into this very surprised laughter and told me that it wasn't nice of me, but that she's very happy to have me in her class, lol. I think that this is what kinship feels like.

There is this one kid, we will call him Niall for identity purposes. Anyways, Niall and his friend sit with my group of friends at lunch because they don't really have anywhere else to go and they make conversation fairly interesting none the less. Anywho, so my boyfriend usually gives his milk to Niall's friend everyday at lunch. Well, one day he handed the milk to his friend and Niall goes APESHIT for no reason saying how my boyfriend was pissing him off and how he was already pissed and how he shouldn't have done that.
The entire table was silent for a good 5 minutes, but we all cringed at how he went all apeshit for no reason, it was really embarrassing for all of us.

Yay for being in a crazy difficult program where no one talks to each other or anyone or does anything other than furiously take notes!

Last edited:
I don't really have a specific person because of the sizes of my classes (most of them are in a college lecture hall). But I do have a specific type of person that just grinds my gears and it's the type of people that spend the entire time giggling with their friends over something on the phone. Like, I am trying to take notes on this lecture in a class I'm paying over $1000 to take. You're paying over $1000 to take this class!!! WHY ARE YOU GIGGLING AND NOT DOING ANYTHING THE ENTIRE TIME AND ANNOYING EVERYONE WHY DID YOU SHOW UP!?! GAAAAHAHAH

I don't really have a specific person because of the sizes of my classes (most of them are in a college lecture hall). But I do have a specific type of person that just grinds my gears and it's the type of people that spend the entire time giggling with their friends over something on the phone. Like, I am trying to take notes on this lecture in a class I'm paying over $1000 to take. You're paying over $1000 to take this class!!! WHY ARE YOU GIGGLING AND NOT DOING ANYTHING THE ENTIRE TIME AND ANNOYING EVERYONE WHY DID YOU SHOW UP!?! GAAAAHAHAH
They are what we like to call opportunity wasters, one day they will regret it so much.

I went to a really tiny elementary school, was only 6 classes, one for each grade, and like 25 people per class. Back in grade 3 or 4 it seemed the whole class wanted to gang up on me, but by the later grades that simmered out. The only real person was this guy, will call Jimothy, who used to say weird things in the middle of class, like "IMMAGAMMALAN!" or "HI GUYS!". Also, my best friend back then, we'll call him Alan, used to kind of sing SOAD lyrics in class, but nevertheless i got along with the two just fine. But there were 3 guys in my middle school classes, who always went out of their way to piss me off, by repeating things over and over, so there's that.

Last year I had this kid in my English class. Let's call him Bob, for security reasons or whatever. He always said the dumbest things and just quoted vines and memes, both of which I appreciate except when I'm trying to learn the symbolism in Macbeth. Anyway, one day he decides that while my teacher was going over the bandwagon effect, he was going to just shout "Lebron James" and everyone just stared at him. My entire English class was a mess. One time two other guys were just sitting by each other and all of the sudden my English teacher told one of them not to bite the other. I don't know why they were biting each other, it was weird.

Last year I had this kid in my English class. Let's call him Bob, for security reasons or whatever. He always said the dumbest things and just quoted vines and memes, both of which I appreciate except when I'm trying to learn the symbolism in Macbeth. Anyway, one day he decides that while my teacher was going over the bandwagon effect, he was going to just shout "Lebron James" and everyone just stared at him. My entire English class was a mess. One time two other guys were just sitting by each other and all of the sudden my English teacher told one of them not to bite the other. I don't know why they were biting each other, it was weird.
To be honest, it sounds like they could have had a thing for each other and biting was a kink, just saying...

Basically, the kid who is annoying, knows he's annoying, brags about how he's annoying, and is still annoying.
No literally, just today he was bragging about it.
One of the teachers even abandoned all specifics about his actions and asked him to "stop being annoying."
Speaking up in class, just not paying attention, the works.

Basically, the kid who is annoying, knows he's annoying, brags about how he's annoying, and is still annoying.
No literally, just today he was bragging about it.
One of the teachers even abandoned all specifics about his actions and asked him to "stop being annoying."
Speaking up in class, just not paying attention, the works.
Ugh, he sounds like the kid in my history class, except he doesn't brag about being annoying, he just brags about how he knows everything there is to know about anything.

I had science with this one kid who was an open creationist. Sure made learning about Charles Darwin and his findings interesting.

Last edited:
The most annoying person in my class was a guy whose assigned seat was next to mine in 10th grade. He was always talking during class with the three other people who sat around us, copied other people's work, often tried to talk to me while I was working, would make rude comments about me when I ignored him, and got me in trouble several times for "talking in class" when I barely spoke at all. This guy was also very disrespectful towards other students and made the teacher's already annoyingly lazy lessons harder to concentrate on, but the teacher seemed to absolutely love him.

Hey you with the desk tapping.

Yes you with your fingernails pick pecking on it.

Please stop. I can hear it from the other side of the room.

This goes for anyone who does this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back