• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Mood is Write. (1x1 Search) (Always open)

Mayonnaise

sleepyhead
Yo, I'm new to this site, so I thought I'd start off with a plotting thread.

I've been roleplaying for a good three-or-something years now. I don't ask much of my partners, only that they have decent grammar, are respectful, and can manage at least a paragraph or three per-post. I do enjoy the occasional talking in OOC, but it's not a requirement. I'm open to almost anything, not just the plots and fandoms I've listed.

Anything else you need to know can be found below, if you're interested, send a PM my way, or post in the thread. I'll get back to you. Cheers, and happy plotting.

no slide
Plot candies

Comedy

Fluff

Action

FxF

World building

Original plots

Multiple characters

Stuff I won't do

I don't like playing males, and stick to maining female characters. I might, however, throw in a male if we end up having multiple characters.

Anything with canon characters. OC x Canon, Canon x Canon.

Posts that are less than a paragraph.

Anything that goes against the sites rules.

Fandoms (6)

♥ Final Fantasy XIV

Persona

Little Witch Academia

Madoka Magica

Expelled From Paradise

Skullgirls

Original blurbs (2)

Android x Human

♥ In a post-apocalyptic world, overrun with shadow-like monsters, Character A is scavenging in an old world junkyard, only to come across an android buried underneath piles of rubbish, Character B. It doesn't take more than a touch to wake up the bot from it's slumber, and soon it becomes clear what Character B's purpose is; to eradicate all tainted fiends from this world. Together, the two become a monster bounty hunting duo.

Witch/Wizard x Familiar

Upon turning sixteen, it is tradition for young sorcerers to leave home and study wizardry independently, practicing their trade in solitude. However, they aren't completely alone, at age sixteen, a young witch or wizard may also summon their first familiar to aid them along their difficult journey. Character A is summoned by Character B on the first day of their adventure. Shenanigans ensue.

(may add more sometime in the future.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey there! If you'd be interested, I would love to do a f// magical girl RP with you. c:

Either Madoka or our own original idea.

Mayonnaise said:
Android x Human
♥ In a post-apocalyptic world, overrun with shadow-like monsters, Character A is scavenging in an old world junkyard, only to come across an android buried underneath piles of rubbish, Character B. It doesn't take more than a touch to wake up the bot from it's slumber, and soon it becomes clear what Character B's purpose is; to eradicate all tainted fiends from this world. Together, the two become a monster bounty hunting duo.
Hey! I really like this plot, and I'd love to try it out with you if you're still looking for a partner. Thanks!

[QUOTE="cute little creep]

Unfortunately I kind of can't for like 24 hours aha.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I'll send a PM right away.

WisheyWashey said:
Hey! I really like this plot, and I'd love to try it out with you if you're still looking for a partner. Thanks!
Idea said:
I like your familiar plot. I'd like to be character B. Perhaps you could send me a PM?
Will send PMs right away!

-And by right away, I mean, in a few hours. My account hasn't passed the 24-hour rule yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back