• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Mirror of Galora (Closed)

Silverwings

(∩ಠ ³ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for players for a dnd campaign I would like to run. New players are welcome and can contact me through messages or discord. Discord is in my bio.

• Multi classing would be allowed only after lvl 5. This is only because that's I'd like my players to get a little further than deciding their subclass.
  • We won't be working much with encumbrance (bc honestly I feel like it's just an aspect that makes the game less entertaining than wat hing a halfling lugging a dragon tail boat through a hillside with no water for miles)
  • Players are responsible for their character but should never be afraid to reach out for help, advice, or input. I am always!!!!! Happy to help
  • If you stop playing your character will be sent off in whatever fashion makes sense. (A bard being hired as the kings jester, a rogue just vanishing with no trace, etc.)
I know it seems like a lot but I'm hoping it'll be a lot of fun.

It'll be 5th Edition?

What sources can be used for character creation, do you allow homebrew, and do you have any house rules?
I'm gonna pm you. Yes it is 5e.

I allow homebrew if you can give detailed enough info on (insert thing here) there aren't many house rules I don't think but if I recall any I have ill make sure to say something.

Personally I don't care what sources you use for your character sheet as long as I can get the information I need about your character and stats and such. My personal favorite is the standard 5e character sheet but you can use whatever allows you to be as detailed as you want and let's you understand your character best. Sometimes people prefer pen and paper; sometimes they prefer a really detailed app. You do you. 😁😁😁

Interested, Stat wise are we using standard array or are we going to roll for them.
Usually I say roll for it. But I think once I've got my group I'll have everyone just do it in one of the extra pages.

Will this be entirely on RPN or will we need Discord? Posting requirements?

So I had planned originally to do it entirely on discord, but the bots all kinda suck and gave me a tension head 3 different occasions so I said screw it we will use this site, it actually has a function I can use.

Posting requirement? As in how frequent, I'm pro ably only gonna do this 1-2 days a week, kinda like playing irl, but we can work out what works best for everyone too.

Eh, hesitantly interested. Gotta see if I can make time for it. What level would we be starting at?

I've actually been intention not talking about plot to give a better experience. The setting is a country with calm politics but feuding nobility and impoverished general public set on a lush countryside with majestic mountains.

I'm fairly new to dice roleplay on the site, but certainly rolled high on the interest check!

I have been itching for some 5e, <raises hand>

I already have seven. I was just about to close this but I can probably fit you in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back