• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Miracle is Stron(k)g, an Encanto-like roleplay.

PatriasLover

Vive la Republique!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well... this is happening. My hyperfixation has reached up to drag me, pressing my fingers across the keys. It is here, Comrades. there is no escape. Only... Encanto.

"It started with a candle and a miracle."
well, that wasn't quite true. there wouldn't be the need for a candle if there was no darkness. there would not be a need for a miracle unless all hope was gone. but the way Abuela speaks, it's hard not to believe what she says. and... technically, she isn't your Abuela, not biologically. but... she is the matriarch of this town. she's everyone's Abuela, as well as one of the few who were old enough to remember what happened. so... you trust her.
"The mountains of this Encanto grew high, surrounding and protecting our miracle. and now, to help grow our village, the candle chooses one person to receive a gift each year. and you have been blessed to receive our new miracle."
technically, there had been a gap of thirty years between the first three and the next generation. but it was an honor. and soon... you'd receive your gift!

Hey everyone! I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while. it is similar to the movie, however, there are a few changes. One: the family isn't related by blood, rather Abuela (no one remembers her real name at this point) and the Candle chose a ten-year-old once a year from the crowd. After all, who doesn't like found family and having magic powers? (yes, parents are sending their ten-year-olds to live in a magic house but this is Abuela she knows what's best...right?)

Now, some rules.
1. No being dicks. no homophobia or bigotry. it isn't needed.
2. please don't repeat gifts from the movie, or at least not without putting your own spin on them (for example, don't just outright copy Flower Power, but Crop power is good. after all, these gifts are for the town. does Abuela choose them? possibly. but imma let yall choose your powers. nothing too op either.)
3. please don't make everyone an orphan who didn't get a gift but they were supposed to, it isn't fun if everyone plays the same role. (there can only be one. giftless kid, that is)
4. there are nine rolls that have gifts. rules of three. there would be three who are about the same age, in their forties, and then six kids ranging from twenty to ten, sometimes years get skipped, but it is only one kid per year.

5.please comment below if you are interested.

uhh i think that's it! :D thanks for taking the time!

Hey yall, it's up! Fandom - Encanto au Charictar Sheets
Oh this seem’s really cool! :D

totally interested, i feel you with the hyperfixation-

Interested in this!

Interested

intriguing

ooooh, this sounds cool!

Totally interested!
All the interest makes me so happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back