• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Midnight Train

Cychotic

♠ sᴘᴀᴅᴇs
The Midnight Train
OUR SCHEDULE FOREVERMORE​
mon
tues
wed
thurs
fri
sat
sun​
12:00 am
12:00 am​

The Midnight Train has been around for as long as you could remember and maybe, even before that. As its name entails, the train slows to a stop at exactly 12:00 am,
bringing on a slew of newcomers. Each one is without a face, their features covered by a black mask as dark as night. They trickle out of the train and travel down into the subway where they are never seen again. Most civilians pay the train no mind, until a group of adrenaline junkies sparked a trend that would spread fear throughout the city.

Groups of people ranging from all ages began to take the train, only to end up vanishing indefinitely. Families became distraught and cautions were placed against the newly deemed 'Midnight Travel'. And yet, the disappearances continue to occur.

And tonight, as the clock strikes 12, you return to the city you left. On your face, you bear a black mask and in your heart, an inking strand of despair settles. For the price paid for boarding the Midnight Train has never been returned to its people.

-

Hi! So the Midnight Train is going to be a quest based story as you can tell. It's somewhat stuck in between mystery and casual exploration; I plan to create entries based off of choice that are to be rather lengthy. This will be open to everyone, so I hope your interest is piqued. Leave a comment if you're willing to join.

Last edited:
Hi all! This thing completely slipped my mind for more than just a few months. I'd love to give it one last try, so if all of you are still interested, please let me know!

BackSet BackSet Raizel Raizel MJ ._. MJ ._. Mo-The-Unicorn Mo-The-Unicorn Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa SuppaStar13 SuppaStar13 Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart

And as for MJ ._. MJ ._. I can definitely give more details. This will be heavily voting based, with very little backstory until the present story itself progresses. The absolute basic main character details have already been decided via random generator (gender, age, name). Anyhow, the story runs two time lines, one present and one past. You can make choices in both time lines when they occur. Any choices made in the past will make changes to the present and to the present, the future. I feel like its best to not reveal too much of the plot as it isn't set in stone (its up to the audience, of course) and will be happy to answer any other questions you might have!

i like to join but i'm currently using my olld cell which is too small r

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back