• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Metsos (Organized Crime RP)

MitoIsMe

I'm confused... about everything
The Metso's Rise!
May 17th, 1968

A new bar has opened in downtown Manhattan that has everyone going wild with their insane tricks and delicious drinks. It has the right amount of class and crass to make your night, or morning, even more extraordinary. Speaking of the extraordinary, we can't go without mentioning their magical atmosphere. When you enter you are hit with the noise of a bustling bar, but as you get farther inside there is an instant homely feeling that exudes onto you. Now you might be wondering, what if I'm not one for noise? Then you might enjoy the seat near the end, where things become much more quiet and relaxing. Sound too good to be true? This level of magnificence was only reserved for the rich after all! However the founder, Francois DeLeo, says that the bar is open to all. "I myself have never been one to judge for I am nothing but a poor bartender. So how can I reject those who simply want a drink. I will serve anyone and everyone." That's right, anyone and everyone. So why delay any longer? Get yourself a cold drink at The Metso!

This RP is about a bar named The Metso, obviously duh, in present day Manhattan. But they aren't just a bar, they have now developed into a huge underground crime syndicate. They do everything from drugs to human trafficking. Imagine the Mafia, but less family blood and more tequila.

The main conflict is a rat has leeked some of their secrets and now they're being looked over by some private investigators. Not only that, their rivals seem to be getting stronger and stronger everyday. This is open for discussion, because I'm kinda shitty at this sort of stuff, feel free to share your ideas.

Also for anyone who doesn't like some of the more gritty and dark realistic stuff, I don't recommend you being here. Not that there won't be light hearted moments, I'm just saying that it's still about criminals in New York.

Please post if you're interested.​

I’m down to play this for sure! I can either be your antagonist (which i’m pretty good at) or someone in the fam

A lot of people look like they have joined this, so is this still open?

I'm pretty interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back