• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Metro

Just two heavily armed checkpoints at the border, for now. Maybe with the one near K uncomfortably too close to the station.
I'm going to make one in the middle. You guys can fight the NPC stations and each other, of course, but I'm not allowing people to basically already have another edge on independent stations at the very beginning. You'll have to make the checkpoint right on top of them after we start.

Oh well, I'm sure we totally won't get our asses kicked or get swamped into a year long trench war!
Metro warfare is going to basically to be violent short range clashes and sieging stations that decide to just seal their blast doors and wait out their attackers. Any commander who manages to find a way to deviate from that, is considered a tactical genius.

Considering the way I characterized the Kuomintang, i think their favorite tactic will be a quick mass assault, just imagine a hundred of screaming conscripts wildly shooting their rifles and hoping that some will make it before they seal the entrances. Of course, there are tons of flaws in that strategy, but hey, they were once spies and secret agents, so there's always a plan B.

Considering the way I characterized the Kuomintang, i think their favorite tactic will be a quick mass assault, just imagine a hundred of screaming conscripts wildly shooting their rifles and hoping that some will make it before they seal the entrances. Of course, there are tons of flaws in that strategy, but hey, they were once spies and secret agents, so there's always a plan B.
Immediately mowed down

It can be valid so long as they have the blood they need to spill to achieve victory. Machine guns and flamethrowers and such don't have much ammunition at all nowadays to waste.

In the end it will depend on how much people the independent stations have, like someone once said, make sure you have more soldiers than the enemy has bullets!

Screenshot_20190123-182147~2.png

Almost done with the map. And yes Creator, I know you have two checkpoints between each of your claimed stations.

You guys should specify how many guys and what if any weapons are at your checkpoints, if you're concerned enough that it'll be brought up eventually. Obviously if you have a lot of checkpoints you probably wouldn't have a manslaying heavy weapon at each.

I think Kuomintang should have that check point on the border with Motorpool, if we really can't have two check points, what with Motor being a bigger threat than the nameless NPCs (Or maybe not, for all I know you could make them as ravenous cannibalistic raiders instead of free real estate for Kuom and TCC)

I think Kuomintang should have that check point on the border with Motorpool, if we really can't have two check points, what with Motor being a bigger threat than the nameless NPCs (Or maybe not, for all I know you could make them as ravenous cannibalistic raiders instead of free real estate for Kuom and TCC)
You can have a checkpoint in the middle. I just don't want a checkpoint right on top of an NPC or a player. Because logically they wouldn't allow that.

Then I guess the checkpoints would basically gates to the capitol? Since by virtue of being the capitol they would have the majority of the population and manufacturing. If that's so, I guess they would be heavily guarded, maybe a single machine gun turret for each check point.

Then I guess the checkpoints would basically gates to the capitol? Since by virtue of being the capitol they would have the majority of the population and manufacturing. If that's so, I guess they would be heavily guarded, maybe a single machine gun turret for each check point.
Add that to your CS.

Screenshot_20190123-185617~2.png

So like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back