• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Memory of Them...

"What happened with you if you dont mind me asking" he asked as he looked back at you. He noticed the lights dimming as he finished asking you

"Alright! Get comfy, this one's long. So my two best friends and I knew the guy from our school. This dude was a BIG druggie and a little insane. We borrowed some cash of his and we had a cirtan date we had to pay him back. We thought we'd have the money by then but we didn't and he wasn't cool with it. So next thing we know it's me and two scrawny guys running away from an energy filled addict with a gun. He managed to hit both of my friends. They were dying slowly. so I did what I had to... I got away from the guy without getting hurt but, I lost my friends...the only people I ever bothered to talk to!" Tears rolled down her face reciting this dark memory.

"im as comfy as i can get." he says. he listens to your story with out saying anything. "Damn im sorry, well it seems like we both have something in common, we both killed 2 of our best friends. well i guess your going to have to deal with me and talk to me now"

He laughs "well thats good at least im in good standing. Yeah we must have been past out all day if its 8 already. Im guessing we dont get blankets or pillows."

"Nope! Your first night's gonna be the longest! You get used to it after a while." She smiled. "I remember my first night here. I almost panicked, I couldn't believe I was here!"

"well at least im not alone so i think i should be fine. So you heading to bed then or not, i mean we did just wake up not that long ago."

"Same here." i see you shiver and i take my sweat shirt off and hand it to you. " here i know your cold i have seen you shivering for a while now."

"Thanks but, you gonna be okay, Man?" She asked raising an eyebrow. She was actually quite astonished that you did something like that when you've just met her.

" Yeah i was raised up north in the snow and in snow so cold doesn't bother me as much, trust me you can use it i swear." i hand you the jacket again wanting you to take it.

"Alright. Thanks." She takes the jacket and puts it on. "They keep it like a freezer in here! Now I remember why I hate this place so much!"

"I was born in Washington State but my dad was in the military so we moved around alot, but i moved back to Washington state about 2 years ago when my parents died"

"Im sorry, if we make it out of here you can live with me and my sisters, they never meet there mom and the always wanted a big sister."

"your a real player aren't you" Akira giggled. "real smooth" akira turned in her bed bringing the blankets over her head.

"so this is America huh.Nice place" she sighed.

"shit you scared me! well so you are alive. i was starting to get worried about you over there. haha this isnt america this is hell. just wait till we get out of here. So whats the last thing you remember?" tom ask the mysterious person

"I Remember going through customs and then i woke up here" she sighed "I thought you people believed in freedom" she turned towards the two.

"aren't there laws against this kind of stuff"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back