• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Memory of Them...

Sometimes in life, you have to kill the ones you love just to keep yourself alive. However imagine if you had to kill your two closest friends to stay alive yourself....that memory will never leave! It constantly lingers there and it won't leave you alone.

You wake up. You're in a room with two people you don't even know and they don't know you.

\\Read The overview\\

The cold hard floor was the first thing Tom felt as he woke up. His clothes were soaking wet and blood was all over his hands and his arm. He rushs to his feet and slams his back in to the wall. Out of the corner of his eye he sees two other people in the room. Both where young just like him and also had blood over them.

"who are you guys, why are we covered in blood and where are we?"

TheChosen said:
The cold hard floor was the first thing Tom felt as he woke up. His clothes were soaking wet and blood was all over his hands and his arm. He rushs to his feet and slams his back in to the wall. Out of the corner of his eye he sees two other people in the room. Both where young just like him and also had blood over them.
"who are you guys, why are we covered in blood and where are we?"
Please before you start roleplaying, please fill the character sighn up. Thank you!

"Who the hell are you people?! And where am I?!" Oga stood up quickly looking around the room. It was noth but a blank white room. "What the fuck..." She mumbled in confusion.

"Calm down yelling and freaking out wont help at all." Tom said. He walks over to you and places his hand on your shoulder. "look calm down please just breath we will figure this out" tom says and then turns to the other person in the room. The other person was still asleep in the corner with his/her back to us. He turns back to you. "I'm Tom, whats your name?"

She sighed. "One," She pushed your hand off of her. "don't touch me. Two, My name's Oga. Yeah, I know it's weird, it's Irish." She didn't face him, she didn't even attempt to. She just went to a corner and sat down.

"well nice to meet you Oga, and i wasn't even thinking your name was weird, and sorry i will not touch you." He went to the corner opposite of you and sat down. " What was the last thing you remember before waking up in here?" he asks you. as he motions to the plain white room we are in.

"The last thing I remember was...I was skateboarding down my street..and the rest is a black blur." She looked up to face you. "So what's the last thing you remembered before... you know, this?"

He looks down at the ground and clenches his fists. " I was at home with my two sisters, i just put them to bed, i remember walking down the stairs then woke up here." He looks back up at you. " All i know is i need to get out of here." he says as he stands up. he runs his hands along the wall felling for a door or any sign of a way out

"There aren't any doors. Well none that WE can open. It's kinda like a new kind of jail cell. Not a known way in, no way out. They do this for murderers and crazy people! I've been in one of these before..."

He stops and stands there for a second. " You have been in one before, does that mean your a murderer or crazy." he says as he turns to you. " if you have been in these before how did you get out the first time?"

"I had to serve six months in one of these. After six months they let me go. The door in each one is different. And yes, technically I can be considered a murderer. I had to kill two...yes HAD to. The world is a dark place."

he sits next to you. " i killed two people as well about 2 weeks ago, i beat there heads in with a bat, they where my best friends and i murdered them." he looks at you. " who put us in here and why."

"I wish I knew...I already served time so, I shouldn't be here. You, obviously haven't so it'd make sense you were here. Tjat must mean there's another reason why we're here." She sighs and holds her head. "I forgot how much this room gave me a headache..."

"do you have any ideas what that reason may be that we are here since you have been here before?Is the room always this white, there no lights out or anything." he asks you

"Nope. No lights.The walls are controlled by the people in charge of the cameras. When it's night they dim the walls. I have no idea where here." She looked up at the celing. "The cameras are up there."

There were four cameras in each of the four corners of the room all turned to me and you. "well i guess we just sit here and wait then and see what happens, who ever is out there is bound to do something soon. hopefully at least."

"They don't. The cycle is they watch you all day, give you food at six o'clock, and at eight it time to go to sleep. That's how it works here....So, if you're cool with sharing, what happened with your friends? Y'know...the ones you had to off?"

"well sounds like a swell time, going to be alot of fun being trapped in here. Hmm yeah i dont mind" he says as he looks to the ground and spins his thumbs. " they where jokers and love pulling pranks and they thought of a new one. The where going to kidnap a girl and scare her and they did, they broke in to her house and kidnapped her but when i went to check on her and them..... she." i clench my fist again and my knuckles start to turn white. " they had her tied down, she was naked and they had raped her and beat her. i tried to stop them but they wouldnt so i hit them but i swung to hard and killed them."

"Holy shit! That must've been intense. I don't blame you." She started thinking about her old friends. She started missing them again. She faced away from you to hide that she was fighting back tears.

"it was something, i couldnt save the girl and i killed my two friends, what good am i." he said. he looks over as you look away and knows that your not okay and about to cry. " i know your about to cry and i would offer you my shoulder to cry on but i cant touch you"

"I'm not crying!" She replied in a stern tone. "I just don't talk to people a lot so this is kinda new." She hoped her lie was convincing enough.

"your not huh, then turn and look at me. well if you where in here for 6 months then me and you are going to be together for a long time"

"Whatever..." She turned to face you, luckily she hadn't shed a tear yet. "Really I'm just upset. It's something that happened a year ago that I've gotten over a long time ago." She sighed 'He's probably right. We're probably gonna be stuck in here for a while' she thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back