The Melkin Fool in Red

Not as far as I know.  I'd imagine her having a soulsteel dire lance, though; it would aid her in acrobatic feats since she could stab it into the ground and use it as pole to twirl around or make dramatic displays.  If you want to go on this Malkav kick or do it just for the fun of it, you could call it The Broken Mirror of Wicked Wonders.  It has a frame of soulsteel and within the frame are shards of reflective glass, making it look like a spear of three-dimensional paned-glass with the grout holding it together being the soulsteel frame.  It has all the stats for a dire lance and in addition the Melkin Fool can reflexively spend 1 mote per yard to increase its length by a number of yards equal to her Essence rating in an action.  It also gives her a 3 dice bonus on Athletics rolls dealing with gymnastics and Performance rolls to inspire fear.  Whenever Broken Mirror of Wicked Wonders kills a mortal, Melkin may reflexively spend 5 motes to animate the corpse for a scene.  The corpse takes on a depraved rictus smile that is so terrifying that mortals must succeed at a Valor roll equal to Melkin's Essence rating or be at a -1 to all dice actions with regards to that undead for the rest of the scene.

When you sketch it, be sure to put cap the end of the dire lance with the  broken mirror of Malkav.

unfortunately, not that good of an artist...the dire lance I made is a long pole with a soulsteel wheel at one end with 3 more soulsteel bladed frames sticking out in a near-trident effect. Inside those frames is the stained glass, which really looks like a bunch of oddly shaped triangles. Not too bad looking, and i used this picture of Batman's Harley Quinn as a reference...I'll submit it once I get my scanner working...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back