• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Mansion of Endless Rooms - An Massive Multi-Fandom RP Interest Check

Andrita

The Ultimate Wielder of the Dark Side

Ijiwaru.MyMaster.full.132102.jpg

" The World of Fiction as how many people imagined it to be is no more. Those who have tampered with the world of Fiction have paid, but at a terrible cost. Now, the one who regins over Fiction and Reality gave the job to a Vessel worthy of such empowerment, and she did the only thigns he knew how... Created a home for all the impossible numbers of entities. However, some time later, due to the clashing between Fiction and Reality, there have been sightings of Mutants who appear throughout the world... Given powers by teh union of Fiction and Reality. They will also be in this Mansion... May peace be eternal "
In essence it is an all encompassing Multi-Fandom RP that covers a lot of ground and has little to no restrictions. In bullet points I'll explain the major parts:
  • The Mansion was created by The Grandmother, who is the current vessels of the God of Real Life and Fiction. She did this so that all the characters who survived their worlds collapsing would have a home of sorts.
  • Each of the rooms as numerous and as big as the totality of fiction itself, it is fit to presumably any preference, with unfathomable numbers of maids specalized per room to suit the needs of the individuals' every whim. The maid and butler, as well as staff assign are also given access to the power the Grandmother has to care to the user's very whims.
  • No one is allowed to leave the Mansion unless specifically approved directly by the Grandmother, or was given an 'Special Ticket' . This ticket can only be created by The Grandmother, it is indestructible and no matter how many times you attempt to recreate it, it will always be not the equivalent of the original. Failure to aheed by this rule results in permanent probation of rights to leave the rooms... And total lockdown of the room you were assigned.
  • There are no limits to the character you can have that are within an official work, or an OC, or an fandom character... or even a fanon character within an verse that is official... There is no ceiling here in terms of this... And as long as God-Modding isn't utilized you can continue to use that character without any problems of disobeying the rules. However, there is an exception to every rule: Mutants (Real-Life people given powers by the fusion of Fiction and Reality) can have any power ... But those with a Rank of power centered below are to be approved by me

-----
    ???: Mutants so unfathomably powerful even those who are Moderator Rank they are completely incomprehensible and almost seem to be capable of absolutely anything with their powers ( 1 Exists... I own him/her/it)

The Moderators: Mutants unfathomably beyond the very concept of the Ranking System (2 only allowed...) (Nova Noivian Noivian )

Beyond Omni [Unfathomably beyond Omni Rank]: (3 only allowed)

Omni [Unfathomably beyond the Almighty Rank] (3 only)

Almighty: Mutants unfathomably beyond the God Rank (3 only allowed)

God (Similar power to The Grandmother): MAX 4

Mighty: Fictional Mimicry and powers similar in concept to it....
    ----
    Omega: Has powers comparable to the Strongest Fictional Characters (Any number allowed)
    Alpha: Has powers that seem almost Nigh-Omni in practice (Any number allowed)
    Supreme: Powers that almost seem beyond the average range of supernatural
    Advanced: Beyond the scope of humanity
    Average: Slightly above superhuman in range.
    • Someone with a Ticket is allowed to bring someone to the outside world... Provided they check up with the Grandmother to see if they are prohibited. If they are, they cannot. If any trouble happens, prohibition to the room happens after 2 trials.
    • Humans will be prejudice mostly towards Mutants & the fictional characters as they are scared.

That is the major stuff... And oh yeah:

Name:
    Fandom or OC:
    Verse Name (World they come from):
    Background on the World (optional):
    Rank (Optional):
    Powers and Abilities:
    Biography (Also optional):
    Good, Evil, Neutral (Optional):

With all the formalities gone.... Is anyone interested ?

Last edited:
animegirl20 animegirl20 Yes. I appreciate you showing interest. Is there any character you plan to use so I can make sure it's sealed for you ?

As much as I have been needing to get back into the swing of things, with mutli fandoms......

This seems a tad unbalanced, despite your rule on godmodding. There's no reason not to bring out the most powerful characters you can think of, and having mods use literal gods of unimaginable power is asking for abuse. You may need to tweak this, otherwise you may not get the positive response or the numbers you may want in an RP such as this.

Sleek Sleek You seen familiar ...

... I see... I can definitely see where you are coming from. I can tweak it up... But for the most part those with such power can only utilize it if given direct permission from The Grandmother... So they are far more on a leash than you would believe, and they are outright not to leave the Mansion unless absolutely neccessary. They were created solely to maintain balance and order in case someone decides to go too far... But I truly understand your concern.

I mainly did that because I have seen countless times that such power limitations have hindered creativity with abilities and or characters. I do not want it in this RP... Though I am willing to change theavailability of such characters. For this Rp I wanted it to be as unhinged as available while trying to place some backup plans in case things went south.

If 3 more people say they are interested... I'll make the RP, OOC , and Character thread by today.... If not it will be tomorrow.

Interested in a Moderator slot... would those be mutants only?

Noivian Noivian ! Oh my goodness has it been a long time since I have seen you . Anyways... No. It doesn't have to be a mutant. It can be someone else provided they are given such abilities.

Hmhmhmhm... *rubs hands together*

Yess, it has bee such a long time!!

I'm interesting in what you'll come up with.

Indeed it has. Probably a bit over a year since I've seen you.

Name: Nova
Fandom or OC: OC
Verse Name (World they come from): Meta-verse, an all-encompassing realty that includes everything, yes even you reading this post.
Background on the World (optional): It is all. Every fandom, every AU, every real world, or alternates of such.
Rank (Optional): Moderator
Powers and Abilities: Fiction Mimicry, Meta Knowledge, Omniscience, Omnipotence
Biography (Also optional): Born from an idea, Nova was the leader of a branch of reality, one focused around not Gods of Reality and Fiction, but of a Collaboration, a joining of universes powered by pure thought energy. She ruled over beings that sprung into existence simply from how strongly others believed in them and cherished their existence, even if said existence was perceived to be only as an idea. But like many other branches of reality and fiction, it too collapsed. Consumed by a corroding and rotting substance that slowly ate away at her reality, Nova was the only survivor of its final attack on her reality. Guilt weighted on her heavily, for as leader she realized she had sentenced all her subordinates to their deaths. She retreated to the space between reality and fiction, to a mansion that shouldn't exist.
Good, Evil, Neutral (Optional): Good

Noivian Noivian Interesting.... That is exceedingly similar to how I pictured those with the Moderator status being. Well... Okay then. You have the Mod Status.

I'm just going to say this... I've never seen so many Viewers in any thread I've ever made. I feel... honored.

Set me up for this; multi fandom rps are always interesting, because we get to see completely different characters meet for the first time. Got a couple characters I'd consider using.

Noivian Noivian , crumbelivable crumbelivable , BlightGiver BlightGiver

The RP is officially up. Due to being busier than normal it isn't as long of a intro RP Post as I would like... But I hope it served it's purpose. Feel free to join whenever you get the chance.

crumbelivable crumbelivable In a quote fashion:

"Each of you have countless portals in each of your wolds leading to the Mansion. Use it to get there and escape the nothingness before it devours all existence and you along with it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back