• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Maid Café

Doughnut

🖤
About
Drink your coffee.

Two boys, one challenge, one fail, one big consequence.

Two friends agreed to a challenge with the rest of the class, the decision about what the losers would do would be made afterwards. However what they didn’t know was that the challenge was really hard to fulfil. Despite their confidence in eating food, they didn’t see this one coming. They had to go to Roppongi [Tokyo], the challenge was to eat a humongous bowl of katsudon [deep-fried pork cutlets over rice] that was topped with eggs too. The bowl weight a whopping 3kg, which was a portion for six people. Finish it in 30 minutes and it was yours for free. If you failed, it would cost you 2700 yen. The class funded for the challenge and went with the two but once they sat in front of the gigantic portion, they knew they weren’t going to manage to eat all of it.

They failed so they had to face the consequences for even accepting this challenge from the mischievous students. They had to work at a maid café for one semester. They thought they wouldn’t be able to even get inside but it so happened that one of the student’s cousin was the boss of it. They had to dress up in a separate room of course appointed by the boss, and would do what the girls did. Even having to morph their voices into a more feminine one.

First day of work: start !

Status
Discord
Accepting !
Ask me.

Rules
001 Quantity
I require at least one decent paragraph of text.

002 The Plot
I won’t be pushing the story along by myself, I’d love to hear from you too !

003 Drama
Keep the drama in the IC and out of the OOC.

due date
29/03/2019

Links
TBA

code by @pasta
Two boys, one challenge, one fail, one big consequence.

Two friends agreed to a challenge with the rest of the class, the decision about what the losers would do would be made afterwards. However what they didn’t know was that the challenge was really hard to fulfil. Despite their confidence in eating food, they didn’t see this one coming. They had to go to Roppongi [Tokyo], the challenge was to eat a humongous bowl of katsudon [deep-fried pork cutlets over rice] that was topped with eggs too. The bowl weight a whopping 3kg, which was a portion for six people. Finish it in 30 minutes and it was yours for free. If you failed, it would cost you 2700 yen. The class funded for the challenge and went with the two but once they sat in front of the gigantic portion, they knew they weren’t going to manage to eat all of it.

They failed so they had to face the consequences for even accepting this challenge from the mischievous students. They had to work at a maid café for one semester. They thought they wouldn’t be able to even get inside but it so happened that one of the student’s cousin was the boss of it. They had to dress up in a separate room of course appointed by the boss, and would do what the girls did. Even having to morph their voices into a more feminine one.

First day of work: start !

Positions:
- Friend 1 [ Doughnut Doughnut ] [M]
- Friend 2 [ Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ] [M]
- Maid 1 [ Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez ] [F]
- Maid 2 [ Mooniee Mooniee ] [F]
- Maid 3 [ SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ] [F]
- Chef 1 [ Vennkill Vennkill ] [M]
- Chef 2 [ Kitastrophe Kitastrophe ] [F]
- Manager [ VanillaSunrise VanillaSunrise ] [F]
- Security Guard [ AI10100 AI10100 ] [M]
- Other? [Pm me about it.]

To join the ooc, click the discord link.

Last edited:
Interesting. I'd like to be the Chef 1 and male please. I might have the least experience with cooking but nothing like good ol research to cover that base.

Or maybe you need a security guard I'll be willing to do that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back