• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Magna Vis Tournament [ALL SPOTS TAKEN]

Delsiv smiles, sitting inside of a small alcove in the ruins he'd managed to come across. "Ah, much better. That searing heat was quite annoying." He says to himself, smiling. He could've entered the actual ruins themselves, sure, but there were two reasons he didn't. Number one, even though it was dark in there, allowing him to abuse his shadow manipulation spell, creating explosions in enclosed spaces was risky. He didn't want to end up getting himself severely injured just because someone managed to come across him while he was in the ruins and he started blowing shit up. Number two, why the hell would he wait inside of dark, dry ruins for someone to find him so he could ambush them? Seriously, it just seemed a bit dumb.

Kiran looked shocked at the question. "What? You don't know cake?" She gasped and then remained silent for a moment. "Cake is the most fluffy, delicious, moist baked good in existence... It's so sweet and light and..." The woman sighed. "And it sounds like there's none here..." For a moment her disappointment overcame her and she looked down. Then the question came about her race. "Oh, I'm half-celestial, half-human. Halfs aren't really accepted back home." She shrugged and kept walking. "I guess if I had a second wish I'd wish my people didn't hate halfbreeds so much but..." She grinned. "You mentioned ice cream. You think this place has any?"

Marten tilted his head and said "Judging by this being a old city, I bet the ice cream melted long ago. I know you will be accepted one day, at least you don't need to worry about cracking or losing blood." He looked at the city as he sped up "I don't eat much, the taste is numb to me, one reason I want to be human. You are so energetic, it is almost scary...never lose that," he looked at a old store and guided her in. He looked around before finding a old box with a picture of a odd looking desert and weird writing "Is this it, I only could find this." He gave her the box before testing his acrobatics by jumping over the counter and falling on his back.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Sorry I took so long to post.))

Kiran laughed. "No, no, they're trying to kill me." She patted the statue on the arm. "But it's okay. It's always okay! That is disappointing about the ice cream, though." She nodded as she listened to him. Her excitement abounded when she saw the box, but it was too small to be an actual cake. Opening it, she only found powder. "This isn't a cake..." The halfbreed sighed. "You okay?" She looked over the counter at the statue. "Sounded like a pretty heavy fall!"

Marten lifted himself up and saw a crack in his side. He jumped at seeing the black liquid leaving his body, he sighed "Shit, I really fucked up. Why did I do that," he sat on the counter nervous. He looked at her "Sorry you have to see this, I don't know how others would react to this, can you get me something to patch this," he asked before trying to close it with his hand. Lucy was outside, she felt a slight pain in her side but ignored it, she scanned the area "This place is so fucking odd," she said to herself before vanishing again into a shadow.

@folclor

Kiran squealed. "Oh no!" She rifled through her pack until she found a roll of bandages and jumped down, starting to try and patch the statue up. "I've never seen blood this color before." After wrapping Marter as best she could, she took out a knife and cut the palm of her hand open, yellow blood seeped from the cut. "Mine's yellow." The cut closed after a few minutes. "Did that work or...? I mean... I can go see if I can find something bigger..."

Marten gave her a hug "Thanks you, you tried your best. Don't worry about me, this will heal, my blood will cover and fix it." He looked down at her and gave her a slug to the arm "Nice! My blood is black because it is the substance that brought me to life. I am rare because this stuff crushes anything that isn't organic. People back home see me as a evolution to the virus so I have a bounty on my head. They can't grasp my existence, they want me dead and for me to break to bits," he sighed and sat near a wall, he looked at his hand as the blood went through cracks, regrouping and transferring to his side. A giant black spot could be seen where the crack was and the bandages turned black.

@folclor

MTchaos1134 said:
After some time of walking, Triggerhappy spots a being in front of them, immediately not trusting them, they speak up."OI! Who goes there?" They draw thier sword Râzburne, and waits for a response from the person in front of them. This could be thier target.
@Mykinkaiser
Jörmund v. Triggerhappy

Jörmund watches the screen as it pops up, in case of any relevant information, ending up slightly disappointed at the lack of it, in his mind at least. As soon as Bill finishes speaking he continues to walk about leisurely, taking in the sights around him as he looks for someone to fight, not actually concerned about whom it is.

After walking for a bit he notices a large armored shape walking towards him. Turning towards it he hears it ask him who he is. Instead of replying Jörmund merely smiles faintly, too faintly too be seen unless someone is looking for it, and prepares himself to fight.

Mykinkaiser said:
Jörmund v. Triggerhappy
Jörmund watches the screen as it pops up, in case of any relevant information, ending up slightly disappointed at the lack of it, in his mind at least. As soon as Bill finishes speaking he continues to walk about leisurely, taking in the sights around him as he looks for someone to fight, not actually concerned about whom it is.

After walking for a bit he notices a large armored shape walking towards him. Turning towards it he hears it ask him who he is. Instead of replying Jörmund merely smiles faintly, too faintly too be seen unless someone is looking for it, and prepares himself to fight.
Jörmund vs. Triggerhappy.

Triggerhappy saw the man get into a fighting position.this meant a fight is probably unavoidable."
so just straight to the point? Do you want to at least my name?"he asks the being, behind the helmet started to glow a glow of a fire. They were preparing to fight.

MTchaos1134 said:
Triggerhappy saw the man get into a fighting position.this meant a fight is probably unavoidable."
so just straight to the point? Do you want to at least my name?"he asks the being, behind the helmet started to glow a glow of a fire. They were preparing to fight.
Jörmund v. Triggerhappy

Jörmund merely shakes his head slightly at the armor's question. He honestly doesn't care who or what the thing is, so long as he has a good fight. Maybe if he has fun he'll ask after, assuming there is an after. But that's all part of the fun isn't it? It'd be boring if there were guarantees or the like. That's why he came here after all, to try for some fun in his now-boring life.

Jörmund begins to stroll towards the armor, looking entirely carefree. However, anyone with any fighting experience would be able to see that he is entirely ready for the fight and has not lowered his guard at all. His smile has grown slightly wider, though it's still very hard to see. Jörmund's excited.

There's a fight coming.

Asane Naki vs. Delsiv (

@JackOfHearts)

• HXMevQD.png

not entirely related to what Asane is doing, as she has no idea he isn't moving through the ruins, if she had known she would have left her post to go out amd follow him. But on the otherhand, she doesnt know what, and still believed he was going to go through the ruins, so she stayed up in the top of the ruins she sat in and watched over all the rest in the area usimg her rifle. She scanned the area again and again, learning the landscape and the possible routes they or she could take in case of a battle. She was making almost a plan if how the combat was going to go action by action and scene by scene.

Delsiv sighs, staring at his own shadow. "It's so quiet...and quite creepy to be honest..." He mutters. "Maybe it's time to cause a little havoc." He was honestly getting a bit bored. Maybe a few random explosions would get someone to at least head towards the ruins. Alright, he had his...sort of plan? After all, what kind of weird person wouldn't want to see what caused an explosion in the middle of nowhere. "Alright, let's see if I can do this right this time. I swear, everytime I try and cause explosions outside of combat situations I end up almost blowing myself to bits! Visualize a target..." He closed his eyes, visualizing a small portion of the desert a few meters away to the north west, just far enough away from the ruins to not cause any damage, and just far enough from him to avoid giving away his exact position. "And now.... KABOOM!" A rather large explosion occurred exactly where he'd meant for it to occur, sending sand flying everywhere. "Huh...for once that actually worked outside of combat." Hopefully that would cause someone to at least come and try and check it out, and after that it was just a waiting game until he could ambush them.

Mykinkaiser said:
Jörmund v. Triggerhappy
Jörmund merely shakes his head slightly at the armor's question. He honestly doesn't care who or what the thing is, so long as he has a good fight. Maybe if he has fun he'll ask after, assuming there is an after. But that's all part of the fun isn't it? It'd be boring if there were guarantees or the like. That's why he came here after all, to try for some fun in his now-boring life.

Jörmund begins to stroll towards the armor, looking entirely carefree. However, anyone with any fighting experience would be able to see that he is entirely ready for the fight and has not lowered his guard at all. His smile has grown slightly wider, though it's still very hard to see. Jörmund's excited.

There's a fight coming.
jörmund vs. Triggerhappy.

Seeing that the man does not care about names, Triggerhappy raises thoer sword and goes into a defensive position,after that a large, thick wall of flames rise in front of him. The wall starts slowly encircling jörmund. As that is happening two knights made compleltey of Fire walk out of a wall with flaming halberd's, they slowly approach the foe in a defensive position. They stop after a certain distance.they went too far from Triggerhappy.of they went any further they would be more weak then they already are. Triggerhappy watches from behind the wall of fire, if he was to lose sight of the Knights, they would disappear.

Vrasky Zeal VS. Jaime Chiaros

It wasn't the moment he was expecting. He was currently out exploring to find what he could use. There wasn't much available for his use though and the ones that do were something he can't achieve. At any rate, he won't have any idea what to do now. One eventful thing happened though; something very loud like an explosion happened from a distance. Not everyday you get to see what caused that and since Vrasky was confident in his skills and technology he approached the area. Once he was near, he jumped extremely high and with his wings he stayed above to spot who or what could have caused this incident.

@JackOfHearts

Vrasky Zeal vs Jaime Chia-ros

It has been awhile since Jaime ended up here after that letter appeared, he has been wandering the area and getting a feel for the area when he rested a bit he thought it would be a good idea too get some target practice in using his energy beams to kill some time but he did not expect one to cause a rock to explode, after the explosion he checked his glove that amplifies the energy beam and saw that it was set too high and realized that someone was bound too see the explosion and grabbed his messenger bag and left the area before someone arrives.

"Virus?" Kiran blinked and sat on the counter, her feet swinging lazily a few inches from the ground. "That sounds bad. Don't they have a cure? I mean, their gods have given them one, right?" This sounded less and less like her world, but she couldn't be sure. Hers was large and she hadn't been everywhere in it lately. The amount of blood seeping out of Marter was worrying, but he'd said he'd be all right, so she tried to distract herself with the conversation.

Marten got up "If they found a cure I would be dead, many people back home don't believe in gods. I however follow my version of life, said to create all, so I hope I am in that equation." He went over and grabbed the box of powder and ate it, he soon coughed up some dust before leaving the empty box on the table. He walked outside "I don't see the appeal in that crap, taste awful even for me," Marten looked at the wound as the blood vanished, he removed the band-aid to see the crack was gone.

Kiran frowned. "Wait, I thought you said they just thought you were an evolution of the virus..." She sighed as he tasted the powder. She didn't feel like walking right now, too much to think on. Instead, she cleared off the counter and laid down upon it. 'I don't think he's part of my world. Everyone knows the gods exist. That must be something... What would life be like without the gods?' No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't imagine it. Sighing, she closed her eyes. 'This is giving me a headache. I'm here to fight, aren't I? Not discuss. But I don't think he's the person I'm supposed to fight.' She heard him leave but didn't move.

Marten looked back and yelled "My blood is a virus, they just believe me to be the evolution of it, without it I am just statue. Anyway nice talking to you, hope to fight you," he walked off as Lucy went behind him and formed his shadow. He looked around the city for his opponent he had become tired of waiting for someone to come and decided to go find him. He sighed not finding anyone and sat near a wall, as he looked up at the sky.

MelodyRabbit said:
It has been awhile since Jaime ended up here after that letter appeared, he has been wandering the area and getting a feel for the area when he rested a bit he thought it would be a good idea too get some target practice in using his energy beams to kill some time but he did not expect one to cause a rock to explode, after the explosion he checked his glove that amplifies the energy beam and saw that it was set too high and realized that someone was bound too see the explosion and grabbed his messenger bag and left the area before someone arrives.
(you supposed to put Vs. [insert Character Name] on the top of each post having to do with a fight)

MTchaos1134 said:
jörmund vs. Triggerhappy.
Seeing that the man does not care about names, Triggerhappy raises thoer sword and goes into a defensive position,after that a large, thick wall of flames rise in front of him. The wall starts slowly encircling jörmund. As that is happening two knights made compleltey of Fire walk out of a wall with flaming halberd's, they slowly approach the foe in a defensive position. They stop after a certain distance.they went too far from Triggerhappy.of they went any further they would be more weak then they already are. Triggerhappy watches from behind the wall of fire, if he was to lose sight of the Knights, they would disappear.
Jörmund v. Triggerhappy

Fire, that might be a bit of a problem. It wasn't that Jörmund was worried about being burned all that much, it was just that he couldn't really attack fire all that well and, it being energy and not matter, he can't exactly break it down to component parts. As the fire knights begin to close in Jörmund wastes no time and abruptly leaps into action, diving out of the circle before the flames can fully enclose him, rolling to his feet. He faces the suit of armor and grins, visibly this time before sprinting at it. He completely disregards the fire knights still in the circle as he reaches Triggerhappy, jumping and throwing a heavy punch straight at the armor's helmet, intending to break it down if he hits.

Mykinkaiser said:
Jörmund v. Triggerhappy
Fire, that might be a bit of a problem. It wasn't that Jörmund was worried about being burned all that much, it was just that he couldn't really attack fire all that well and, it being energy and not matter, he can't exactly break it down to component parts. As the fire knights begin to close in Jörmund wastes no time and abruptly leaps into action, diving out of the circle before the flames can fully enclose him, rolling to his feet. He faces the suit of armor and grins, visibly this time before sprinting at it. He completely disregards the fire knights still in the circle as he reaches Triggerhappy, jumping and throwing a heavy punch straight at the armor's helmet, intending to break it down if he hits.

The helmet falls to the floor before the first hits, along with the rest of the armor. It then quickly flies behind jörmund and reforms back. And swing their blade, without giving jörmund a chance to react."your good, I admire your speed, but can you go faster?"

MTchaos1134 said:

The helmet falls to the floor before the first hits, along with the rest of the armor. It then quickly flies behind jörmund and reforms back. And swing their blade, without giving jörmund a chance to react."your good, I admire your speed, but can you go faster?"
Jörmund v. Triggerhappy

Jörmund twists and avoids the sword by a hair's breadth, still grinning. He regains his balance and faces the armor. He had learned an important lesson in regards to this fight through that exchange and he was growing more and more excited. This fight was shaping up to be fun. He doesn't respond to the armor's question other than to step in once more and grab its arm that holds the sword, making sure he has a very secure grip, and begins to rapidly break it down, aiming to disarm the armor by getting rid of the arm itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back