• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Magna Vis Tournament [ALL SPOTS TAKEN]

The Superhero contra The Statue

Descending from the heavens weren't Jor's usual style of entry into the battlefield. He preferred the more straightforward 'announce yourself then strike a pose' entrance. It hurt much, much less, made him look cool and didn't make him look like an idiot whenever he failed the landing. Anyways, on to the hero named 'Peng Win', who was now casually plummeting down to the rapidly growing sight of the buildings of Alhazred.

"Man, if I'm lucky enough maybe I'll land on my opponent and instantly win or somethi--."

Boom!

No one would have expected such a grand entrance from another combatant. The defeaning crash along with the kicked-up dust clouds covered Jor's layed out figure, as he woozily picked himself up.

Utterly dazed and confused, Peng Win decided to say 'screw it' and decided that whosoever happens to be in his line of sight'll be his next opponent.

It just so happened to be this weird, spear-wielding, shadowy statue thing.

"You!" Jor stuck out his finger at the thing, wincing in pain at the sudden movement.

"Fight me!" Again, Jor winced, this time thanks to him realizing that his power was lessened thanks to his fall.

@White Shamrock

(Sorry for super late post!)

The Superhero contra The Statue

Marten gave a little laugh at the mans get-up, he saw he wanted to fight and smiled. He put away the spear and took out his hands slamming one against a wall, cracking it "You sure about that, it will just be you hitting a stone wall the entire time," he said waving with his other hand. He got into a fighting stance, his fist in the air ready to attack "I'll go first, if you don't mind me," he said as he swung at the mans face, slamming him into a wall.

Marten glared at him "You see chap, penguins aren't a symbol of hope, more of a symbol of melting ice," he walked back and tucked one of hid hands in his pockets. He took out the spear and swung it around before pointing it at the man "Lets see how long you last," he said backing up a bit more, giving his opponent a fair shot.

@XiaoWeiXiao

Last edited by a moderator:
Mykinkaiser said:
Jörmund v. Triggerhappy Jörmund twists and avoids the sword by a hair's breadth, still grinning. He regains his balance and faces the armor. He had learned an important lesson in regards to this fight through that exchange and he was growing more and more excited. This fight was shaping up to be fun. He doesn't respond to the armor's question other than to step in once more and grab its arm that holds the sword, making sure he has a very secure grip, and begins to rapidly break it down, aiming to disarm the armor by getting rid of the arm itself.
jörmund v. Triggerhappy.

The arm detaches after he jörmund grabs hold of it, and the sword starts to move on its own,surrounded by fir the sword floats next to Triggerhappy. Then it faces jörmund and flies at his foot attempting to hit it. Triggerhappy them starts walking forward. Fire quickly forming a circle around them, and the floor and evreything else becomes more hot which each step that brings the armor closer.

That arm starts to heat up very rapidly as it tries to escape and float back to the armor. Becoming red hot."
i like your style, no word just action kind of guy. Maybe I'll see you after the tournament if one of us fails."he respects this man, he is quite strong. Enough to hurt Triggerhappy, the the molecules of the deconstructed arm pack together to make a small swarm of metal pellets.

Delsiv sighed, exiting his all to quiet alcove in the ruins wall, heading out into the open desert. He still didn't have anyone to fight! Quite the tragedy, if he did say so himself. Seriously, it was getting quite boring just sitting around waiting.

MTchaos1134 said:
jörmund v. Triggerhappy. The arm detaches after he jörmund grabs hold of it, and the sword starts to move on its own,surrounded by fir the sword floats next to Triggerhappy. Then it faces jörmund and flies at his foot attempting to hit it. Triggerhappy them starts walking forward. Fire quickly forming a circle around them, and the floor and evreything else becomes more hot which each step that brings the armor closer.

That arm starts to heat up very rapidly as it tries to escape and float back to the armor. Becoming red hot."
i like your style, no word just action kind of guy. Maybe I'll see you after the tournament if one of us fails."he respects this man, he is quite strong. Enough to hurt Triggerhappy, the the molecules of the deconstructed arm pack together to make a small swarm of metal pellets.
Jörmund v. Triggerhappy

Jörmund pulls back as the sword flies at his foot, avoiding losing it but still suffering a large gash to it. Once more ignoring the armor's words Jörmund dashes at it, ducking down at the last second in a bid to grab one of the armor's legs to deconstruct it. The heat and fire are hurting Jörmund, however he either can't feel the pain or else is ignoring it along with the damage he incurs due to it. While this cannot go on forever and it will eventually wear him down, for the moment Jörmund is simply enjoying himself while fighting a strong opponent.

Mykinkaiser said:
Jörmund v. TriggerhappyJörmund pulls back as the sword flies at his foot, avoiding losing it but still suffering a large gash to it. Once more ignoring the armor's words Jörmund dashes at it, ducking down at the last second in a bid to grab one of the armor's legs to deconstruct it. The heat and fire are hurting Jörmund, however he either can't feel the pain or else is ignoring it along with the damage he incurs due to it. While this cannot go on forever and it will eventually wear him down, for the moment Jörmund is simply enjoying himself while fighting a strong opponent.
(crown)

D̸̴́ ̷̸E̴͜͠ ̡͢͜L̶͟ ̷̷̧̡S̸̨͢͢ ̷͝I̛͟͞ ̧̀̕͠V̶̸͠͏ ̸҉̷͘ ̶̧̛̕͠V̵҉ ̴҉̵Ȩ̸̷̧ ̸́͘͟Ļ̷̸̴ ̢͢͢͟D̴̷̕ ̸̛͠Ì̶̧͢ ̶͏N̸͘͡ VS. Asane Naki

Delsiv stopped mid stride, clutching his head. They were back, the voices in his head, the voices that had tormented him for so long... The voices that had ruined his eternal life... The voices that lurked in the dark recesses of his mind... 'Y̷͟o̸̵̧ù̡͟͢'̴̴r̶̢̀̕e҉̀҉͠ ̵̧̛҉҉á҉́̕͢ ̧́́f͞҉̷̀a̶͘͠ì̸̡͜͡l̶̸̵͞͠u̸̷̵͟r̷͘͠e̵.̷̢ ̷̀͢͞͝Y̵̶͢͜͡o̶͜u̴̢͘ ̴͏̴͘ć̵͟͜͞a̡̛͘n͏̵͏̡'̷̡́t̛͝҉͟ ͢͢͠͝è͟͟v̵҉̡e͏̨̀͜n̸̵̨ ̶̢̀f̴̶̡̢i͘͜n̴̷̕͢d̵҉ ̀͠ą̢̕͝҉n̴̵̛ý͝o͏̵͜͞n̸̢͜͞͞e̵͟͡͝ ̸̛̀͟t̨͝o͏̴ ̷̶̨̡͢f́͘͠i͜g͞͡h҉̶̶͟t͏̢͝!͘͟ ̵̷͘͢Y̧o̸͡͠ų̵̷̧̕r̴̨ ̀͏͏̷҉b̶̡́͜r̴̀̕͜͟o̷̧t̸̶̢̢͢h͜͟e͞͡ŗ̴̷̛͘ ͏̀͞i̷̴̷͟s̴̵̢̕͟ ̕͢͠͏d҉̶̷̢è̸̀a̶̕d̶͘͞ ̧̕͟͟͞b̵͏̨͞ȩ̶͠c҉a̶̴̢͜҉u̶̕͞͠҉s͏̸̴͢͞e̸̡͡ ̶͜ǫ̛͢͞f̧͞ ̡̨̀͘͜y̡͢͢͢ǫu̢.̀́͟͞͠ ͏͘Y̷̷̸̡͢o̶̸̕͢͞u̴̸̷ ̴̡͢s͘h̸̡ó̧u͡ļd̶̛͜ ͏̸̸̡͜j̶͘u̴͜͠͡s̴̷͜t̡͏ ̴̴̛ḱ̷̵̡͟ì̕l͟͜͝l̕͢͢͜͡ ̵̧̢͜͝ý̡͏̛o̷҉ù͟r̷̡̡̀ş̴͡e̷͟͡͡l̨̧̕͡f̷̧ ̴̀͘̕͜o̸͜҉̛f̴̨͜f͘͢͡ ̡͘y͘͝o̵̸̧͟u̸͘͟͟͡ ̶͏̨͝m̷̴͠͞i҉̸̷̡ś͜͝e̴͢r̢͢͢͝a̧̢b̡̨͘͝͡l̢͜ę̧̛͘͘ ̡̀͡͡e̷̵͜x̷͞ć͞͏̀ú̧̡ş̷̢e̛ ̡̡̢͞͝f͘͜o̴͠r̴͘̕ ̢͢͝a̛͢͝ņ̨͝ ̡͠͡u̷̸͟͟ń̀͢d͏̡̕͘͜ȩ̡́͜͢à̧d҉͜͢.̧́͢ ̷B̶̨͠u͜͞r̷͜n̢̛̕҉ ̴̵͘͜i̷̴̧̕͡n̕҉̧͟ ́͜h̷̷̶̢̨e͜͏̴l̶̢̡͢l͘͟ Ę̸̛́͞v͟͟͠e҉͏n̸̴͜͡ ̵̨͘͟i̶̕̕f̵́͜͟ ̶̶̵y̸͞͡͝ò̢̨́u̶̸̢ ̴̧ḑ̡͟͏́i͡͠d͘͠ ҉҉f̧̛̀͡͞i̕͘͢͠n̢͟͞͞d̷̵̡̕͠ ̀͢͟͞s͞͡o̶͡ḿ҉̸͞e͜͞͏o̵̧̨̕n̸̢̧͡e҉̕ ̨͞y̷͟҉o̶͡ų̛ ͞͡҉̸̶c̸͏ǫ͏̨́͞u̴̕͡l͏͞͝d̵̨n̨͡͡'͏̧̕t̷̴ ̸̀b͡͏e̷̷͘͢͡a͜͡t̀́͟ ̷̸̷͟t̛̀͞h̸̶͟e̛͢͡͠͡m̷̵̕͟.͘҉ ̢́́͠Y̷͢o̷̧ứ̵̕͢'̨͢͡ļ͏l̷͘ ̵͞n͠͏̴̕e͏̸͢͝v̷͠e̶̴͢ŗ̨̛́͢ ̶̕b̡͘͜ŗ̸̛͞ì̷n̶̢̢͝͝g̵ ̶̡y̸̡̛͜͝o͡͞ù̷̕͝͠r̸͢͜ ̵̡҉̨b͜͠r͘͞҉͘ǫ͏͞͞t͘̕h͞͏̕è̷ŗ̴̀͢͢ ҉҉͘͟͡b̛́̀͞a҉̨c͢҉̶̀k̛̛͢.̡͘͝ Turn around..̀́͢' The voices echoed through Delsiv's head unbearably loud, their messages slowly cracking down on his sanity. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!!!" Delsiv yells, clutching his head. It was at this moment where he noticed what seemed like someone on top of the ruins he'd just came from. "I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG! I'LL PROVE YOU ALL WRONG!" He screams out to thin air. "BALLISTIC BREAKDOWN!!!" He yells, hundreds of random powerful explosions battering the ruins and causing them to begin to collapse. This was one of the most powerful explosion spells in his arsenal, and one that normally took a lot of concentration to use, yet in his state of pure rage and anger he'd managed to pull it off flawlessly and on target. Quite the miracle, and most likely something that wouldn't be possible to replicate without blowing his limbs of even if he tried. "I'LL TEAR DOWN EVERYONE IN MY PATH! I'LL SHOW YOU ALL! I'LL BRING HIM BACK!" He yells, having completely snapped. He was in a state of pure rage, ready to kill anything he saw and blow their corpses to bloody bits.

@Facethelight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back