• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (。◕‿◕。)The Lunar Lotus Inn(。◕︵◕。) [All Are Welcome~! ]

He laughs, quoting " One cannot see the beauty 'till you cant see anything. That you cannot understand why the beauty is there, till its not anymore.." He says, looking at the man. He sighs. " I havent always been in this body, just like you havent always stuttered." He says. " We are how we are because were supposed to be, and that you cant truly see beauty until you accept that. Unfortunatly, this is the only body I can have, so I must make do with the black, which has become the only beauty I will ever see." ( xD I didnt mean to make it this long.) @Ldybug123

@WhyNot

Tc3PFsZ.png
nHXGunm.png

Alexander Taiga

As the pale man had stated that the other two beings within the room would be of no bother and that they would leave sooner or later, Alexander would simply keep an arched brow as he had stepped into the room of the mortal that had welcomed him. Truly, the room was something that was not exactly normally expected of an ordinary mortal's room; from what the white haired male could see, there had been what looked to be a fake corpse of some kind of female body upon the nearby table while on another side of the room there was another cloaked being that was much larger than the others in the room in general. Rather than bothering to question any of this, Alexander had simply progressed his way to the opposite side of the room before taking his own seat and crossing his arms across his chest to await for what was to be discussed; the only thing that the angel had heard of interest was that Rehiem had stated he had needed something only that which an angel was capable of acquiring to be able to create something. "Oh? Now, do tell...what is this that you need mortal. You will receive no such artifacts that may hold high amounts of holy or unholy energy. Both of which belong to a world far beyond your comprehension." As Alexander had spoken, the clear dark tone and cold heartedness in his voice was as obvious as ever. Even if the angel was in need of assistance to deal with his current objective; he would never allow himself to stoop so low as to start helping a mortal so much as to give them something of high value to either of the two worlds beyond from the realm of Earth.

"It's nothing like the holy grail or anything like that I just need angel armor something those angels that came here the first time had maybe a weapon or two would be good but besides that I'm here to help you in anyway shape or form" Rehiem said as he spoke gleefully as he looked at the angel. "Now where are my manners what is your name I'm Rehiem if you didn't know" His smile becoming darker the way he presented himself and spoke was a dramatic change to the past hours.

@happydeath

(Gnight ) " Sasha looks at the man, smiling. " Well, if you want i have a house. Your free to stay with me for a while. I could use the company."

Adrasteia + Isaac

c52a15fe7507822f4336833f5dbef7f9.gif
Even though she was struggling, Adrasteia managed to peek under Isaac's arm at the now transformed Yuuki. When she saw that he was standing on two legs instead of four she squealed happily. "Yukki! You have a human form? That's incredible!" She no longer had to squirm as Isaac had now turned to fully face the small boy, forcing the tiny woman to relinquish her hold on the frame.

He let go of her waist so she could stand up straight, but rested his hand on her head to let her know he wasn't going anywhere. Adrasteia would have protested the action but she supposed that the void walker had missed her and she allowed him to pat her head to some off beat. She didn't mind, she was completely preoccupied by something else and she leaned forward and played with a strand of Yuuki's hair, marveling over the fact that he looked liked a little boy now.

tumblr_inline_nqc6j9kNeb1rib0k0_540.gif
Isaac sighed (He seemed to be doing that a lot. Adrasteia once told him he was breathing out his happiness when he did that. He told her she was a moron) and let the former horrorterror touch her feet to the ground, but kept his hand resting on her head. He waited until she was quite finished with her blubbering over the little boy before he shot Yuuki a withering look. "No, you louse she isn't my friend, she's mine."

Adrasteia immediately went to argue, even going as far to open her mouth but held her tongue, deciding that starting this conversation in front of Yuuki was more than she could actually deal with. Still, she was taken aback by the way Isaac could say that with such certainty. It had been a long time since he said that to her.

Isaac felt her tense and smirked to himself. Almost two hundred years ago, the two of them had decided that while they cared very much for each other, it was as friends, but he liked to lead her on and pretend that he was still madly in love with her. It was amusing to him to se her get so incredibly flustered over a blatant lie. Although, the bit about her being his wasn't complete bull. She was his ward, in a way, and he was to look after her until she was meant to die. That was why he was here actually. To take her somewhere safe where she could live peacefully until it was her time.

But he decided that letting her fawn over an admittedly adorable child for a little while longer wouldn't hurt.

@happydeath

Last edited by a moderator:
@Genieva Von Bubbles

Yuuki

A53M3vN.png
l1UkTvl.png

While staring up at the much taller blonde haired male before him, the young male that had once been the small white fox creature had continued to keep his stern expression across his face the entire time towards the much taller male. His glare remaining focused upon the blue gaze of the taller man before him only to end up hearing as to how out of the random blue, once the woman had noticed Yuuki's new appearance and even being dropped back upon her feet to end up touching his hair and squealing at the sight of him. The young boy would giggle playfully before letting a low purr leave his lips from the touch of the woman. "Hehe! I'm glad you like it Miss Adrasteia! I...had thought you would no longer pet me if you saw me like this.." As the white haired boy spoke, his ears had perked upwards in joyful glee along with his many tails swaying behind him rather quickly while he had enjoyed the touch of Adrasteia upon his own hair and head. Soon however, as the blonde man had spoken up once more; this time explaining as to how Adrasteia had not been simply friends with him but rather was 'his' in general, the once excited and joyful expression Yuuki had immediately faded into shock and a slight glare towards him.

Even if Adrasteia had not spoken up to respond as to what was stated from Isaac, the small boy had simply shook his head as a way to refuse the belief of what had been stated in the end.
"No! Y-you're wrong! Miss Adrasteia would never be with someone like you. You don't smell nice, and...and you act...kind of mean." As Yuuki spoke up against Isaac, his light pinkish glare had returned their focus upon the taller blonde male before the small creature while he had clenched his fists at his sides. Surely, even if Yuuki had spoken those exact words; something deep down inside him told the small fox that he knew well enough that Isaac was probably telling the truth for some kind of history that Adrasteia must've had with the man. However, the small fox hadn't actually said anything exactly since he still found how Isaac had acted when he had held upon Adrasteia's waist and how he had constantly done something to keep her from squirming around; almost like he was trying to control her own movements in a way that seemed to make it as though he were her owner.

"Miss Adrasteia is much nicer than you! You don't deserve her niceness!..." Constantly speaking up against the taller male, Yuuki had only slightly raised his voice since he was almost completely unsure of what to fully say at this point to prove to himself that what Isaac had said was just a lie.

@WhyNot

Tc3PFsZ.png
nHXGunm.png

Alexander Taiga

The entire time the white haired angel that had remained disguised within his humanoid form had sat there within the room of the mortal named as Rehiem. Alexander had kept his arms crossed as he awaited to listen as to what was needed from the angel that might've been so difficult to grab that only an angel could retrieve. Once the pale man had stated as to how what he required was a piece of armor or even a weapon of sorts from the angels that had arrived from last night, Alexander would simply give an arched brow in response to this request before opening his palm out towards the pale man for a mere moment. Slowly enough, in mere seconds; a small white light had began to appear at the center of his palm as the light itself shaped and distorted itself until the form of what looked to be a golden and silver dagger had taken it's full form. This technique of Alexander's was a creation out of his copy-cat ability that he had used to learn the power of another angel much long ago. It was much more simple to grab something that was of angel related, such as weaponry like this since it was small and irrelevant anyway.

After forming the dagger into the palm of his hand like such, Alexander would soon toss the blade towards the floor right at where Rehiem had sat to hand him the weapon. "There you are mortal. A weapon that had been crafted from one of our own blacksmiths. Do what you will with it. Now, explain to me how..you can assist me. Rehiem." Speaking up and even stating the pale man's name in his sentence after he had introduced himself, Alexander had remained silent about even thinking of handing out his name to a mortal who hadn't even proven himself worthy to hear the name of an arch angel such as himself. "Before you decide to use that weapon for your own purpose though mortal. Remember this, if you decide to dare use it in a way that does not see fit to be true to the reason of peace. I shall make sure that your soul along with your creations will be nothing more than mere memories in this world."

Taking the daggers from the ground Rehiem then looked at it a a look of disappointment creeped on his face then quickly as it came the face became back to emotionless. "What did I say anything you want information,want me to help in a way or just kill someone I'll be there hehe" He said as he handed the dagger to ben as the golden puppet the took it and laid it on the table. "Damn this won't work this dumb archangel was worthless to my goal" Rehiem thought as he sat back in his chair.

@happydeath

"No problem. Well, I still have work to do, so i'll need to tend to that. Bye." He says, turning around and walking down the hall. (Gtg bai)

Adrasteia + Isaac

c52a15fe7507822f4336833f5dbef7f9.gif
Adrasteia was so enamored with how cute Yuuki was. Who knew he even had a human form? Well probably Yukito but that was totally besides the point. While the boy was short compared to Isaac, (everyone was short compared to Isaac, he's six feet tall with an ego to match), he was only marginally shorter than Adrasteia herself. Which is why she was able to rest her chin atop Yuuki's head when she pulled him close in a bear hug.

She glared at Isaac, who had long since removed his hand from her head, making sure to tug at her hair painfully before completely letting go. "Go make some friends you overgrown protozoan." She hissed threateningly. Of course Isaac didn't find her threatening in the least but he walked away anyhow and settled himself into a nearby chair, leaned back and appeared to doze off.

Adrasteia knew better, that at the moment he was watching her closely but trying to hide it. She rolled her eyes and allowed her big grin to take over where her snarl had been as she rocked gleefully from side to side. "Aw Yuuki of course I'd still pet you!"

tumblr_inline_nqc6j9kNeb1rib0k0_540.gif
Isaac just scoffed at the boy's defense of the tiny woman. However he refrained from saying much else other than muttering vague insults at Yuuki under his breath. He sneered when Adrasteia called him a protozoan but took his leave from the pair all the same. It wasn't like she could hide from him again, he'd found her and this time he refused to lose track.

In all honesty he was reluctant to even search for her in the human world. It was a disgusting place, in his opinion, crawling with lowly beasts who did nothing but fight and die worthlessly in a never ending cycle of stupidity. But she was too much of a danger to be left unmonitored and his fellow void walkers got a kick out sending 'lover boy' to find his long lost true love. He'd gotten them back by setting their quarters on fire before he left. A needless victory but satisfactory all the same.

He sat down in a nearby chair, crossed his arms over his chest and leaned his head back. He was aware that the pinked haired horrorterror could tell he was faking, but likely no one else could and that's all that really mattered.

@happydeath

Marguerite had acquainted herself with the other chefs and heard they were preparing lunch. Garden salad, cream of mushroom soup, chicken noodle soup, grilled cheese sandwiches with and with out ham were being prepared. Being left with the handful of the pleasant chefs Marguerite instantly offered to help. "Hey I can cut the tomatoes if you want, Juliet or diced?" The witch asked. A handsome looking male that could've been in his late twenties piped up, "Juliet would be great dear." He spoke with an accent and Marguerite shuffled towards him. His hair was in a curly short ponytail and his dark eyes darted towards her as she approached. His lightly stubble face quirked the slightest bit as the girl walked towards him.

Looking over to the sink she found a basket of tomatoes yet to be washed. Carefully, Marguerite kept her eyes down as she walked to the sink. Before she began washing anything the witch removed her leather cuffs exposing the soft pink flesh that encircled her wrists. Marguerite was used to the scars by now, they were a part of her after all. She began washing the tomatoes tenderly. After the tomatoes were clean she located a cutting board, knife, and bowl for the tomatoes. Methodically the young witch cut up the tomatoes to specification. Not paying attention to her surroundings, the young man from earlier came up behind her and was staring at her work. "Where'd you learn to cut tomatoes, in the land of the damned vegetables?" The other chef had said, startling Marguerite. She jolted a little but not much, "I beg your pardon sir?" He shook his head and took the knife from her, "Go work on the grilled cheeses with Mildred over there." Marguerite nodded and walked over to the elderly woman she was directed to.

Unlike the seemingly unpleasant man, this woman was smiling and humming as she sliced cheese and flipped sandwiches. Her gold and silver hair was pulled back into a tight knot and her wire framed glasses stood peering down at the edge of her nose. Looking over to Marguerite the woman nodded, "Don't worry about him dear, Ethan is a little rough around the edges. I just need you to slice the ham and cheese for me dear." Marguerite nodded and started slicing up the sandwich contents. Recognizing the tune Mildred was humming, the seemingly young witch tuned in. The older chef seemed shocked with the girl, "Hmm, my grandmother used to hum this while she was cooking. She said it was an old tune from when an empire had great warrior's compete in stadiums." Shaking her head Marguerite laughed silently, "I believe that your grandmother was mistaken, it's actually speaking of a woman's beauty who had made the sun appear pale as the moon in comparison. It's quite beautiful isn't it?" The woman nodded, "It easily could've been, the poor woman was going senile." At this both chefs laughed and continued to prepare the food for lunch.

(I'm sorry I kind of wanted her to interact with some of the chefs... I don't really think that either of these two will become key players in the future but I can create character sheets if need be.)

Prologue

"That demon was stronger than it was said to be. It teleported me into a forest... Which is a new one, teleportation in demons."

||Do not fear, I sense an inn of sorts nearby. We should stay there.||

Reiko Kirai, a Rank 6 Spirit Mage, had recently taken a job to purify a demon known as 'The Witchmaster'. He failed and got teleported into an unknown area. He was accompanied by his active Spirit: Caizau Valrei - Or just Caizau, since not many can pronounce it's full name - in it's spiritual form: A white dragon, which cannot cease to blip around in a small space. It didn't move very far, but the fact it moved so much at all was enough to annoy you to the hospital. They trekked through the towering forest and trudged up the rolling hill, to be greeted by a beautiful inn. Reiko smiled as the light danced through the green, lustrous leaves and shone onto the magnificent roof.

Chapter 1

Reiko took in the view he had been given as he walked through the door. It was a medium-sized reception, ornamental plants on either side of the door. He walked over to the desk, asking politely "Excuse me, are there any vacant rooms? I just got teleported into this forest not long ago."

Sasha walks into the reception room, carrying a dustpan and broom in one hand while dragging a cart of cleaning supplies behind him. He starts to cbroom the floor, making a medium sized pile of dirt, dust, and other small items off of the floor. ( Anyone one?)

@Genieva Von Bubbles

@Cold Coffee

@Apathetic Empathy

@Retro109

@WhyNot

((Finally back from work peoples..x.x sorry that took a little longer than usual to post.))

wWRX1uj.png
ZRcL1Ct.png

Yukito Himura

&

Yuuki

A53M3vN.png
l1UkTvl.png

Once the pink haired woman had decided to wrap her own arms around the frame of the petite boy's body only to pull him into a hug and have her own chin rest against the top of his head. On instinct, Yuuki would've only slightly lowered his own head downwards from the slightest bit of pressure from Adrasteia's chin resting on top of his head. Giggling playfully and joyfully at the touch, Yuuki would've simply wrapped his own arms around his female friend's hips as he held onto her closely; nuzzling his face into Adrasteia's shoulder lightly as though he were still within his small fox-like form, even if he wasn't a creature at the moment, the way he acted was still clearly that of how he would've been as his fox form where he would nuzzle himself against those he had felt as though were his friends. As the female had spoken with Isaac as to telling him to go make some friends, Yuuki would've only tilted his head over the side of Adrasteia to poke out his tongue against the much taller man. Normally enough, Yuuki would've never acted in such a way towards someone he had just met; however, with the way he had acted towards Adrasteia as well as his choice of words about how he considered Yuuki's friend 'his'; the young boy couldn't help but feel that he disliked the blonde man before him. So, by the time Isaac had decided to walk away and take his own seat elsewhere; the white haired boy simply gave a nod of his head before returning to nuzzle his own face against Adrasteia's shoulder while giggling playfully.

As Adrasteia had stated that she'd still pet Yuuki in the end even if she found out about him in this form, the small boy quickly gave a silent squeal of joy as his tails swished themselves from side to side out of pure happiness. Yuuki had rarely ever shown anyone let alone ever even bother to think of actually walking around in his humanoid form due to his concern that others would look down at him and not pet him since he wasn't a creature. From what the small boy had found out so far, guests that had come into the building had normally pet Yuuki simply because he wasn't a human however was more of a fox creature that was an animal rather than a humanoid. Truly, Yuuki had never really understood that whole concept as to why he needed to be in such a form to receive pets by others but simply shrugged it off after a while and decided to stay in his creature form until today.
"Yay!~ I'm so glad Miss Adrasteia!~" Shouting out in joy, after a mere moment or so of enjoying his time with his female friend; the young boy would be unable to keep himself from eyeing the blonde haired male named as Isaac by where he had sat. With his own light pinkish gaze focusing on him for about a minute or so, just to watch how he sat there; Yuuki soon had returned his full attention upon the woman before him. "Miss Adrasteia...Just who is that man...he isn't really nice to you...and he said that you were his. He was...lying right? You wouldn't let yourself belong to someone like that Miss Adrasteia, right? You're so nice, he is...mean." The entire time the small boy spoke, his voice remained near a low whisper the entire time.

----

All the while, back within the kitchen; Yukito had been standing on the sidelines of the entire kitchen itself as he had watched the blonde haired woman make her way from one section of the room to next; simply to begin preparing the food for lunch and such. Chuckling at the simple fact that she had been getting acquainted with the other chefs within the room, the dark haired innkeeper soon simply gave a nod of his head as he progressed to leave the kitchen for the time being. Surely enough, he would return later on as the day went by to check to see how things would've been going as well as assist in preparing the food for lunch. For the time being, Yukito was in need to return to the lobby to see if he could fix anything for the time being before the whole lobby could be fully repaired at some point; not to mention, he had to check to see if there were any new guests and finally as well as go to town at some point to go and stock up on some groceries. By the time the young innkeeper had ended up returning to the lobby, the one thing he hadn't fully expected to find even if it wasn't exactly a bad thing, was that there were a couple of new guests in the lobby currently; one of which had blonde hair who had been sitting at a seat nearby while another had dark hair who was at the front desk, speaking with the clerk. Debating on which he would've gone to greet first for the time being, Yukito had decided that he'd approach the male at the desk first to speak with him for the time being.

Approaching the dark haired man that stood there, the young innkeeper simply placed his arm upon his abdomen before bowing his head out of respects towards him.
"Hello. Welcome to the Lunar Lotus Inn. My name is Yukito Himaru. Owner of this establishment. How may I assist you sir?" As Yukito spoke towards the man kindly, he made sure to keep a warm smile across his lips the entire time. While he had stood there, Yukito had been sure to notice that one of his own employees had also been within the lobby cleaning up a bit of the entire room with a broom; at least this would leave a little bit less work for the innkeeper to do later on. Yukito would've had to make sure to thank his employee for doing so to help at some point in time as well.

Alexander Taiga

After the pale man had taken the dagger from Alexander only to hand it towards the large cloaked figure that held some sort of strange energy from him. The white haired man had simply continued to sit there to await a response as to how this man before him could help Alex with anything he needed to do. Once Rehiem had stated that he could help practically in anyway whatsoever; Alexander would've simply given an arched brow towards the possible offer of how anything the angel needed, he could give; the man simply gave a nod of his head for a mere moment.
"Alright then. How about this. Gather information about every single person in this building for me...and make sure that they do not become so suspicious of me. I have important work to attend to, that I must not have anyone get within my way. This includes you, mortal."

Tc3PFsZ.png
nHXGunm.png

@happydeath (No prob)

Sasha, done with sweeping the floor, the said " Take good care of the customer, Yukito, or he might decide to leave without payment." He said, chuckling as he carried all of the cleaning supplies through the door leading into the inn.

Hiroshi walks up to the innkeeper. "U-um I-I'm s-sorry t-to b-bother y-you, b-but I-I w-was w-wondering i-if I-I c-could g-get a-a r-room?" He timidly asks. @happydeath

@happydeath

"Easy work already have enough on them' Rehiem stated. Folding his legs he started to speak "So if you didn't know this place have alot of strange people, but I have to tell you about some main ones before saying anything" Rehiem then stopped to gather his thoughts. "The first up we have the innkeeper I don't know much about him but I do know he have angel soul and been attacked yesterday by three of them, I even saw alittle about him going berserk." Rehiem then followed it by. "He also seems to be a chef now seen anyone eat his meals but they seem to look good, he have a pet I can guess name is Yuuki that thing is a fox demon of some kind maybe a Kitsune" Rehiem then took a pause. "We also got a female elf woman and a horrorterror" Rehiem said a smile came on his face once he said horrorterror. "The elf name is Falin I can see she's a hot head and can summon creatures but take out that she's a good person to fight hehe" Rehiem said as he chuckled to himself. "Next is the horrorterror we know Adrasteia, I never seen her fight but I know some horrorterrors and she's a key to my goal so don't kill her" Rehiem said to the angel. "There is also a pesky vampire I don't know much about him but still look out" Rehiem then said. "And now we also have a witch on board Marguerite" Another smile came on Rehiem face as he said her name. "I don't know her that well but she'll trust you you're a angel so get on her good side" He said waving his hand as if he was swatting something. Looking at the angel "We also the two males one is blind so don't worry he's no threat and the other one would have a heart attack just seeing blood let alone his own" Rehiem said chuckling "Clapping his hands there is also a young looking demon child with a angel the demon is in the lobby as we speak I was just going after her afterward but it's best you did instead unless you don't want to" Reheim said smiling looking at the white hair male.

@happydeath

Reiko woke back up once the man came to talk to him, replying "Uh, yes! Are there any vacant rooms? I have money." He pulled out a dark leather bag and shook it, the coins clinking against each other.

Adrasteia

tumblr_my4fqch4hS1qbvovho1_500.gif
Adrasteia giggled along with Yuuki and rocked from side to side as she contemplated his question. She wasn't sure she should answer truthfully and she stroked the boy's hair as she pondered. She and Isaac had a long history together, one that started the moment she popped into existence. That was something horrorterrors did you know, they showed up randomly, fully grown, and were assigned to a void walkers care.

Adrasteia had always been very different from the others, something she was often ridiculed for, sometimes abused for. Horrorterrors, despite being so few in number and the only of their kind, were often cruel to each other and especially if their target was very different from the norm. They were like giant powerful beings with the harshness of teenagers amplified by six-thousand. So Isaac, who was assigned to her, protected her from those that were cruel and gradually they fell in love.

However Adrasteia could tell Isaac didn't view her as an equal. Just as some precious object that he had to keep safe, to keep clean and pure. So to cope with this she distanced herself from him, said they were better off just as caretaker and ward and she looked elsewhere, such as into the light of the human world. She was tired of the dark. She did feel severely indebted to Isaac however and so very quietly but sure of her words she answered Yuuki's question.

"Ah, well there's a lot to that story but yes. I belong to him. That's my luck, I suppose. To always belong to someone." She hand stilled briefly as the weight of her own words settled over her before she resumed her petting and smiled.

@happydeath

@Genieva Von Bubbles

@WhyNot

@Ldybug123

@Retro109

@Apathetic Empathy

wWRX1uj.png
ZRcL1Ct.png

Yukito Himura

&

Yuuki

A53M3vN.png
l1UkTvl.png

While the young innkeeper had stood before the new male guest that arrived and had approached the front clerk desk to ask for a room, while the dark haired innkeeper had awaited for a response after his own greeting towards the male. The first to speak up had none other been than the other male employee who had been sweeping up the lobby, turning his crimson gaze over towards the employee who had jokingly spoke about treating the guest correctly or they'd leave without payment. Yukito would shake his head with a low chuckle leaving his lips, for Yukito himself as well as those who had known him well enough; knew well enough that even if those who hadn't paid for their rooms and such; the innkeeper never really minded it for himself. The only reason he had ever required the money was simply to pay for the employees that had actually worked for him and needed the money in the end. So, for those who could pay and were willing to; Yukito would be sure to be kind enough to take it, however if they didn't have the money or couldn't spare it; than he wouldn't dare try to force his guests to pay for something they needed.

Once the male had spoken up and stating that he had indeed needed a room as expected, noticing the bag of coins that he had pulled from his side; the dark haired innkeeper simply gave a nod before bowing to one side out of respects.
"Of course sir. There are plenty of rooms both upon the ground floor here..and upstairs. The room keys are right over towards the bar counter if you would like to pick your room. If you'd like me to help you, I shall do my--" Right as Yukito had prepared to assist the dark haired guest over towards the counter to grab him a key for the room he had wished to go for his own personal belongings. Yet another presence had decided to approach the innkeeper from behind only to speak up in a rather nervous tone. Turning himself completely around to find that it was yet another young male; Yukito would once more place his hand upon his abdomen before bowing out of respects to the unfamiliar face. "Ah. Hello, and welcome to the Lunar Lotus Inn. My name is Yukito Himaru, owner of this establishment." Greeting the young male just as to how Yukito had greeted nearly everyone he met; without needing to actually ask what the male needed help with since he had stated he had needed a room. The innkeeper simply nodded his head while he kept his warm and generous smile across his own lips. "A room? Yes, we have plenty of rooms. If you would like, I am about to help this man here get a room for him as well. I can take you over towards the keys and get you a room for yourself as well. Only, if you'd like though."

-----

All the while, still within the lobby; Yuuki had remained in the arms of the pink haired woman as he stood upon his own two humanoid feet. His small arms wrapped around her waist as he awaited to listen to the response towards his question. The entire time he had awaited, the small boy's tails had constantly swayed happily behind him while he would let low purrs leave from his lips simply from the petting and stroking of his hair. Honestly, just from the mere first few moments of silence after Yuuki had questioned Adrasteia about what had been said from Isaac, the small boy had nearly figured out already that what was said was probably true after-all. Just with that, the small ears upon the boy's head would've lowered themselves to the sides of his head, although his tails had continued to sway simply to keep his faith up that he could've been wrong in the end. This was all proven the instant Adrasteia had spoken up to state that it was true after-all in the end; she did belong to him and she had even stated that she had that kind of luck to always belong to someone. Whimpering quietly at this fact and being told this; the swaying of Yuuki's tails had now soon come to a halt as they drooped themselves behind him. "You shouldn't let yourself belong to him...he isn't nice...you are Miss Adrasteia. You should stop letting him control you. Even if he tries to take you, i'll protect you..and so will Miss Falin and Yukito." As the small boy spoke, he would soon lift his light pinkish gaze upwards towards Adrasteia's own gaze in the end. Even if what Isaac may had said was now true in end, Yuuki wasn't prepared to simply just lose his friend so soon to someone like him.

(Sorry for the shortness..x.x woah..my brain was fried when I typed this..)

Alexander Taiga

Still sitting there within the room of the pale man named as Rehiem. After telling the man what Alexander had required from him, rather than simply being given a nod or a 'yes', the white haired male had received much more in the end. Receiving the information of nearly every single one of the guests as well as the angel's target; Yukito in the end, Alexander would make sure to take in every bit of information he was given for his current mission. From what was being told, there had been some of which Rehiem hadn't wished for Alexander to kill for some sort of reason as well as some of which were to be dangerously cautious about. The male angel hadn't been afraid of anyone possibly being able to beat him in anyway let alone even think that they could sneak up on him to try and get rid of him; the only concern Alexander had was that if any of these guests were to end up getting in his way of killing his target in the end. After gaining the knowledge he required at the moment, the white haired angel soon stood to his own feet as he progressed his own way towards the exit of Rehiem's room. Only coming to an immediate halt once the male had reached the door and placed a single hand upon the knob itself. Turning his head over his shoulders with his dark hazel hues piercing towards the pale man behind him, Alex simply gave a shook of his head right after.
"Thank you for the information. Mortal. I will call upon you, when I need your assistance once more. Until then, do not speak to anyone about our conversation...or I shall rid you of one of my problems." With the small threat that Alex had given the male, he had simply opened the door to exit Rehiem's room before stepping out and simply progressing his way to head immediately to his own room for the time being.

Tc3PFsZ.png
nHXGunm.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back