• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (。◕‿◕。)The Lunar Lotus Inn(。◕︵◕。) [All Are Welcome~! ]

@Genieva Von Bubbles

@KageYuuki

@Cold Coffee

wWRX1uj.png
ZRcL1Ct.png

Yukito Himura

&

Yuuki

A53M3vN.png
l1UkTvl.png

As Yukito stood before the light haired woman and awaited for a response from her as to whether or not she required help with figuring her way around the area or simply trying to look for something in general. The dark haired innkeeper simply kept his crimson gaze focused upon the woman as the obvious sight of her own nervousness was clear upon her actions of her rubbing her own palms upon her skirt before actually speaking up then holding her hand out. Once she had introduced herself as Marguerite and even stated that she had been looking for a job there at the inn along with how she had multiple talents that could possibly help the inn in some sort of way, Yukito had simply given a bow out of respects towards her before actually speaking up in return. "It is an honor to meet you, Miss Marguerite. My name is Yukito Himaru. As you know, I am the owner of this place. Is there any kind of particular job you are interested in that you might wish to have?" While the young innkeeper spoke, noticing her hand that she had reached out to shake his own; Yukito would've simply placed both of his own hands to clasp around her single one before shaking it gently to at least somehow let her know that there was no need to be nervous about asking anything that she might've needed help with. "If you do not know what kind of job you wish for either...then, if I may ask. What are your skills and talents that you may have that might take the place of any job here at the inn, and I maybe able to find the perfect position for you."

----

All the while, back within the lobby at the entrance towards one of the halls that would've lead down a path of the inn that held many different rooms just as how the upstairs also held rooms as well. The small white fox creature had been sitting upon the floor with the arrow gift that was given to him by Falin within his jaw the entire time. His many tails swaying behind him rapidly while he had awaited for the Bosmer to grab the key for the room she wished to find as for her own; awaiting for a few minutes or so at the entrance of the hall, it would only be moments before the woman ended up approaching Yuuki once more before she had told the small creature to lead the way. Nodding his small head with the expression on his face clearly showing happiness; before Yuuki would've actually decided to leave the lobby, he had taken another glimpse over towards the seat of where his revived friend, Adrasteia had sat working on the scarf. This was mostly a way for Yuuki to double check if what he had seen was not simply just an illusion but actual reality after-all; finding that she was indeed sitting there working on her own stuff, the white fox simply gave a single nod of his head as he began to turn and immediately head down the hall.

Carefully, while the small fox had walked forward with each four of his paws; he would constantly turn his head behind him to catch a glimpse of his other friend, Falin to make sure she had still been following. Normally enough, Yuuki would've been at least moving a bit quicker than this, however with the fact that how she had looked and her condition; the last thing Yuuki had wished to do now was to force her to move quicker than she needed to already. True enough, that this was a bit of a slower way to progress through the building; but surely it would be easier for the Bosmer to walk through these halls than having to risk going up and down the stairs in case her arms and legs were unable to handle the straining. Taking mere minutes to be able to reach the door to Falin's room, Yuuki soon came to a halt right outside the door as he lifted his large violet gaze up towards the woman with a warm smile across his lips while he kept the souvenir in his jaw still.
"Here it ish." As the small creature spoke with his gift into his jaw, his words were easily muffled, however still easily able to be heard to anyone that actually listened to him.

Tc3PFsZ.png
nHXGunm.png

Alexander Taiga

Stepping through the large Lunar Forest, a male dressed in both white and golden armor had wandered his way around many of the trees from around him. Still a slight ways from the Inn that the male had been planning to head towards, with each step the male had taken; the ground around his own armored plating of his boots had nearly made a small crack in the Earth itself underneath his boot. As he continued in his way, soon enough; the golden and silver plating of his own armor had soon started to fade into nothing more than a pair of simple ordinary clothing that would've resembled something similar to a human traveler. While he continued forward, the male would soon begin to shift his own soul to make it seem as though it were one of a human's; obviously enough this was something more as a coat to cloak what his true soul was that which was of an arch angel.

This male that had wandered the forest was known as Alexander Taiga, also known to be one of the most dangerous of the arch angels in Heaven as well as the same one that had lead the assault against the inn last night. Alexander had not shown his actual face during the whole battle and even when Yukito had nearly gone berserk, Alexander had never shown his face since he wished to know how the beings within the inn during that night had been as fighters and how they were going to act on the fact that angels were attacking the innkeeper. Finding that they had all practically helped out the innkeeper; the white haired male knew well enough that these beings were going to become a troublesome fact if he was ever going to be able to achieve his goal to kill the fallen. If it meant so, he would kill these beings within the inn as well; sadly enough however, his orders were not to allow too many if not any other causalities other than Yukito himself. If that was going to be the case, this was going to be much more difficult than he had thought it was going to take in the end. Alexander might actually need help with this one.

Akira said:
- stands up- I'm Akira.. Akira akishii - smiles
"It's nice to meet you akira akishii." Isabella said as she walked over to the side of the bed and stood there with her hands cuped together in front of her. "Can you walk?" She asked as the shadows in the room danced around happily obviously for supernatural reasons by the way they moved while we dark aura radiated

@happydeath

The kindness of the Inn's owner calmed her nerves the slightest bit and she decided that her nervousness was pointless. She felt stupid for being nervous to begin with then fully relaxed, "Well, I'm fairly good at casting magic so I can do whatever really, and I can read tarot and some aspects of the future, as well as mend weapons, enchant iteams.... umm I can cook and sew too!" Marguerite decided to with hold the true reason why she was here but smoothed that wrinkle over with information, "At the last inn I stayed at I just did odd jobs as pay... but I have the feeling that I wouldn't serve as a good maid. This Inn is bigger than it seems. So whatever you really need I can help around with... I unfortunately have no money to pay you with." The witch shrugged and hoped that she could tell the kind Inn keeper her true purpose but that can wait for another time.

Last edited by a moderator:
@happydeath

Falin was able to keep pace well enough with the small fox as he led her down the halls. Finally having reach the door she knelt and gently combed her fingers through his fur. "Thank you, Yuuki. You can come in if you want, though I'm sure you'd rather be with Adrasteia." Straightening, she unlocked the door and stepped inside followed closely by her wolf. The Bosmer left the door open a little should Yuuki decide to follow as well.

The room itself was simple; a table and chair, bed, nightstand, and a closet decorated the room. Not that she would complain. Really, the bed was all she cared about. A quiet jingling could be heard as various buckles were undone. A belt with satchels and her dagger was laid on the small table. Followed closely by her bow and empty quiver. The stiff vambraces that guarded her arms were tossed onto the table as calf high boots were kicked off. She may have been used to staying in her armor for long periods of time, but that didn't make it anymore comfortable.

The cuirass and stiff leather shirt were last. Tight cloth bindings on her chest were the only thing left on her torso. The Bosmer sighed and stretched, it felt good to be rid of the armor for awhile. A long hot bath when she woke up was sounding ideal. It wasn't often she was given a chance to rest, even for a short while.

@KageYuuki

@Cold Coffee

wWRX1uj.png
ZRcL1Ct.png

Yukito Himura

&

Yuuki

A53M3vN.png
l1UkTvl.png

Standing in the middle of the hall along with the woman named as Marguerite as she had explained towards the innkeeper her skills and talents that she had. As expected, the dark haired male simply stood there listening respectfully to make sure that he had taken in every possible information he was told to be able to fit her with a good job that she could be happy with. As she had informed him about her magical abilities as well as how she could cook and sew as well, Yukito was unable to help himself but to end up chuckling lightly before scratching the back of his head; the amount of talents that she had was quite numerous and the fact that she could've nearly taken any possible kind of job was almost difficult for the innkeeper to give her any particular one that he wasn't sure if she'd like it. "Uhm..hm. Well, I could always use an extra hand in the kitchen if you'd wish. However, if you do not wish to be a chef. You may also be an entertainer within the stage room nearby from here...or honestly, there are many possible jobs you may have at this inn with the skills you have. I am truly sorry, I do not know fully know what job I may have to fit your skills perfectly. Is there any type of job you have ever wished to have in your life before?"

Questioning the woman before him, Yukito hadn't bothered to even give it too much thought about what Marguerite must've meant by having odd jobs as a maid of sorts. Obviously not wishing to think about it too much due to the sights that the dark haired male had seen on his travels through the mortal world until he had ended up building this large building. There had been both males and females that had wished for certain things from maids before that were quite disgusting and even degrading; it wasn't as though Yukito knew that was exactly what Marguerite had meant, but it was a possible fact in his own head. Soon though, as the she had ended up stating she had no money to pay towards the innkeeper; the male simply shook his own head before stepping up towards her and placing a single hand upon her shoulder while keeping his own sincere and warm smile across his lips the entire time.
"No need to worry Miss Marguerite. You do not need to pay me for anything. Money you receive will be your own to keep for whatever purpose you may need it for. If you are trying to gain money to live here and pay for it with the job. You do not need to concern yourself with that, if you do not wish to. You may simply stay for free. I shall be alright without the help. If you wish to work for the money either way, as I had said; you may work and keep the money for yourself." Informing Marguerite of how Yukito had seen things, he would've simply removed his palm from her shoulders after he had spoken before lightly taking a step back to keep the slight distance for her to have her own space as well.

---

Sitting right outside the door after leading the Bosmer to her room's location, the white fox had continued to sway his many tail as he soon watched as to how the woman stepped inside before even letting the small creature know that he was allowed to enter if he wished to, however thinking that he'd rather be with Adrasteia currently. Taking a moment to actually stare at Falin before tilting his head with the gift still in his jaw, Yuuki had soon simply stepped his way into the room of the woman that he was welcomed into before sitting at the corner of the room while watching the woman remove her own armor piece by piece. Due to the amount of armor the woman had as her own outfit and the fact that the only other person that Yuuki had ever seen undress was practically Yukito; the fact that he was now watching a female remove her armor was quite awkward for the young creature as his white fluffed cheeks slightly turned a light pinkish color before he would shake his own head to remove the embarrassing sight of having to watch someone else undress other than his larger companion. Obviously, since the woman hadn't fully undressed; it was safe enough for Yuuki to at least still be standing there before lowering the arrow gift upon the ground in front of him.
"I do not mind being here a bit Miss Falin. After-all, you are my friend too~ Once you are resting, I shall return and let you rest. Miss Adrasteia is back now and alive. I'm very glad for it, so I know she will be there when I come back...or at least, somewhere if she decides to move somewhere else in the inn." As the small fox spoke, he soon curled himself upon the carpet flooring with his own tails wrapping around himself while he watched the woman from the corner of the room as he simply got himself comfortable for the time being.

Watching Rehiem walk away, Selensya sighed a sigh of relief. She leaned against the wall of the lobby, observing everyone there.

@happydeath

Falin gave the fox a small smile as she crossed the room and sat on the soft bed. Like most Bosmer, her form was well toned. Years of scaling trees, and working with her bow among other things had made her muscles powerful. Though it was rarely ever seen underneath her armor. Her entire right arm was covered in a sleeve of intricate tattoos. Vines and other plant life woven together in a complex knot work. The emblem for a group called the Warriors of Y'ffre stood out on her shoulder.

"I'm glad you consider me a friend," she said, resting her chin on interlocked fingers. "So why don't you tell me a little about yourself? How long have you lived here?"

@happydeath

Marguerite was thankful for the owner to be so kind and easy going. She shrugged, "Well from what I can see, there has been a lot of damage done to the place and people may need weapons or other things mending, and if you don't need help with the repairs around here I guess I can double as a cook too, since I heard it's one of your many talents, I'm just here to do my job," she faltered for a second realising her slip up, "erm... a job I meant." She smiled and looked at her wrist as if there were a watch there, "Oh Geez look at the time, guess I should start thinking of things for dinner and prepare for a feast?" Marguerite said unsurely then began to step away then realized she wasn't familiar with the place yet. She turned back around and blushed from her stupidity, "If it's okay with you... could I get some help finding my way? It's easy to turn yourself around in this place.."

@KageYuuki

@Cold Coffee

wWRX1uj.png
ZRcL1Ct.png

Yukito Himura

&

Yuuki

A53M3vN.png
l1UkTvl.png

Remaining seated at the corner of the room nearly the entire time that Falin had grown comfortable upon her mattress, the small fox had constantly pawed at the different markings and symbols that had been upon the arrow gift that the woman had given to him. Truly, the different symbols and such on the arrow was something the small creature had never seen before and it was honestly something the white fox couldn't help but be interested in figuring out. It wasn't until the sound of the woman's voice coming up that Yuuki had actually lifted his dark violet gaze towards Falin to listen in what she had asked him about. Tilting his head about the question on how long he had been here at the inn, he soon simply gave a shrug of his own shoulders in the best way he possibly could before lowering himself to the ground and resting his chin above his front two paws. "I don't really know. I've been here since Yukito made this place honestly. Miss Falin? Where were you heading that you came through the Lunar Forest anyway?" After being questioned by the Bosmer to begin with, Yuuki couldn't help but become curious in the end and ask a question of his own that he had been curious about as well. Scratching the back of his ear, he had known well enough that this was probably going to be the only other time the small fox was going to be able to speak with Falin before she went to bed and the next time he'd probably see her was when she woke up and came to the dining room or lobby. At least, once the Bosmer had decided to go to bed; he wouldn't need to worry about being alone; since surely, Adrasteia had still been in the lobby working on the scarf that he had had last seen her doing; or she could've been doing something else at this point, either way; just knowing she was alive was enough for the small fox to feel relief that he could return to any of his friends at this point.

------------

Back within the halls of the inn; Yukito had still been standing before Marguerite as he had awaited for what kind of job that she might've been more comfortable with considering her own skills. Since the amount of talents that the female had had practically matched nearly any kind of job within the inn in general, he wasn't fully sure what he could give her out of his own opinion. Once the young female stated about the damage that had been done around the entire lobby and area before she had spoken about if there wasn't any need for help to rebuild the place she'd take another position as a cook. The dark haired male simply gave a nod of his head with his usual warm smile across his lips.
"Sure. I could always use some help in the kitchen. Then if anything, welcome aboard." With his own words leaving his lips as he had chuckled, the instant the woman ended up checking her wrist and stating that she'd probably go prepare stuff for dinner before actually trying to walk off. The innkeeper wasn't able to help himself but to let another chuckle leave his lips at the sight of how Marguerite had planned to walk off on her own when she was technically already lost to begin with. Once she had realized her own mistake of going on her own in mere moments before actually asking for assistance from Yukito, he would simply begin to step over to her side and end up progressing his way forward. "Heh. Of course. Let's go. I need to check on my other guests as well anyway. So, I'm pretty much headed the same way you're going."

@WhyNot

@Genieva Von Bubbles

Tc3PFsZ.png
nHXGunm.png

Alexander Taiga

Stepping forward through the forest further after fully disguising both his physical and spiritual form into that of an ordinary human male, Alexander had only taken moments to be able to grow more and more near the large structure that had been the inn itself. Soon enough, while Alexander had progressed further towards the inn; he would've ended up coming across what seemed to had been a large golden male like puppet that had been smashing it's own fists into what looked to be a tree. All the while, being this golden thing; was a pale man that had been holding upon his own face as though it had been damaged. Arching a brow at this sight, rather than approaching either one of the two males for the time being; Alexander wished to know what the interior of the actual inn had looked to be. So with that, the dark male simply stepped up towards what had been the new entrance to the building being made of vines before actually stepping inside to find the remains of the new lobby as well. Scanning the room with his hazel gaze before landing his attention onto what looked to had been a woman sitting by a chair knitting as it seemed to be; for a moment, Alexander had watched the woman simply due to her strange energy that he had felt coming from her. Her signature was quite similar to that of what one of the angels that had been the one to kill Adrasteia the first time. Truly, this couldn't be the same woman that was killed; how in the world did that happen, she was killed by an angel, so how would she survive. For the time being, Alexander would've just shrugged off the thought before he would begin to explore the remains of the lobby; uncaring if he hadn't even thought of signing in to become a guest at the place or not. It was not the male's intention to stay here forever, just long enough until he knew his complete surroundings, found Yukito and knew of a way to kill him without having to need to deal with other causalities; however, if it came down to it and nothing else could've been done..he'd deal with everyone else as well.

"Good good ben now lets go inside to work on her once more shale we" Rehiem said to the golden puppet and the cloaked figure as they walked to the inn. Noticing a blond haired male he shrugged it off thinking of him of nothing more then a another person. "Pfft another one everyday this inn gets more and more people' He thought. Looking into this one person soul he saw that it was something familiar "hehe a angel something I might want" Rehiem thought was he walked past him. Stopping in the lobby to rest he sat in a chair. @happydeath

@happydeath

Falin blinked at his question, remaining silent for a moment. "Lunar Forest?" She leaned back looking at the ceiling. "I've never heard of the Lunar Forest before." She shook her head as her crimson hues shifted back to Yuuki. "I had left Narsis in Morrowind . . ." she tried to recall the events that led to her showing up at the inn. "I was just about to cross the border into Cyrodiil when I was ambushed." She shuddered a little at the thought of the Daedra's brutal attack.

"Normally, I can smell a Dremora from a mile away. They reek of blood and sulfur. But this time, I couldn't detect any of them. For them to have appeared out of thin air like that means they were summoned. But by who or what I don't know." The Bosmer took a slow, shaky breath. "You saw how torn up my armor was. They managed to overwhelm me fairly quickly. Last thing I remember was being run through by a greatsword. Next thing I know I'm in the middle of some dark forest with Yukito collapsed beside me."

Adrasteia

Anime-image-anime-36622955-500-280.gif
She finished the final loop on the scarf and folded it neatly in her lap as she put her tools back into her bag. She did not notice Alexander walk in until he entered her peripheral vision and her mouth formed an o in surprise. She stood up abruptly, pushing her chair back noisily in the process as she shrunk towards the wall. She didn't like the feeling he gave off and it made her feel small and weak.

She practically growled when Reheim walked in and hugged her bag close to her chest. Her eyes darted around the inn looking for Yuuki or Yukito to let them know there was a new guest, but neither was in sight so, very apprehensively she approached Alexander with what she hoped was a friendly smile. "Hello....the innkeeper is busy at the moment and the little fox who helps is helping someone else, and I'm not very helpful because I only just got here but welcome anyways." She grimaced. What an awful introduction. She gestured lamely at the keys and register.

"I'm pretty sure you can take a key and sign in and then tell Yukito later....I mean I think it's alright." She shrugged noncommittally and grinned awkwardly at the angel looking for a way out of the theoretical hole she dug herself into.

@happydeath

There was a silence between Marguerite and Yukito as he was showing her back to the kitchen to start her new duties. One could say that this silence was neither awkward nor totally comfortable, just plain silent. The witch glanced over at her new employer and tried to think of a conversation starter. Finally an appropriate topic popped into her head, "What type of flora and fauna do you get in the Lunar Forest? I've seen the lotus in the pond but that was when I was here at night."

@happydeath

Rehiem look back and sees Akira and he goes to her "Hello you seem bored whats the matter" Rehiem asked. Scanning her soul "Weird a half breed vampire hmmm i don't see her as a threat lets see how she is" He thought as he smiled at her.

@Akira

"I'm Rehiem nice to met you what brings you to the inn" Rehiem asked as he sat in a chair near Akira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back