The Lounge

No. They weren't. The Nazi Party hadnt formed yet, although Hitler fought in the German Army. 

The party was formed May 24yh, 1920. It was formed though had only just gotten noticed at the beginning of the 1930s when Hitler had just gotten power. It wasn't influential around the world however.

Last edited by a moderator:
well when i said "you'd make a good nazi," I had in mind it was a supporter of Hilters ideals, because he probably had the idea when in the army. But i'll change it so we get history right.

@ReverseWells Well let me see how I can explain myself to you. Two infiltrators are the reason that the cops are after you, read everything I wrote since the start. Thanks to them, they will know that you are armed and dangerous. They were waiting for you outside the train as back up plan, but you get yourself arrested.

The plan goes on, the objective stands which is killing Eliza.

ok, so in my last post i had him get captured by the police thinking that Eliza was either going to get kidnapped by Clark, or taken back to Adolfo. So which is going to happen.

@ReverseWells She will get shot and reach the hospital. Regardless of the result of this event, Eliza will go to the hospital. Either to heal her wounds or to reach for Don. :)  

I am sooooo mess up. 

oml that's aweful Lorenzo will be so pissed and broken. ;( Also is this all cool with people cause it seems kinda op like what i accidently did :/

Heya,

So, in the hope of avoiding any further need for quick edits, I'ma drop this here. 

Alessandro Abandano will probably be making another appearance, but there are things in motion with him. If he shoots at you, shoot back, but do avoid killing him. He's got a scene lined up for him. 

Problem with Clark's plan is that you're claiming to be two totally different people at once. MI5 AND a lawyer isnt a thing. MI5 is British espionage and counter-espionage. A lawyer is not those things. 

The story you prepared doesnt work because a state official isnt legally capable of doing what you asked him to. Extradition (what you're asking for) is a federal level matter. So.. Im wagering once the desk sergeant DOES call his boss, you're quite possibly getting arrested for impersonating a diplomatic official and attempted prison breaking. 

Clark isnt claiming to be two different things. Clark impersonates a lawyer with MI5 information. That is all.

The MI5 has a private lawyer corporation to be represented as clasified in court at England. Clark acts like a lawyer, not an Agent. Shireling read it wrong.

You're still claiming to be a representative of a foreign power who very, very, very painfully clearly doesn't know even the first thing about his job. 

It is constitutionally illegal for states to negotiate with foreign powers. You attempting to use state level (city level, actually) authority is enough to bring down federal investigators on New Model. 

As the political scientist and historian in the room -

1. You're acting on behalf of the British government through MI5, an intelligence branch dedicated specifically to espionage and counter-espionage. 

2. To take him out of local custody on British authority would be, by definition, international extradition. 

3. The Constitution specifically prohibits states from negotiating treaties with foreign powers, which includes extradition treaties.

4. Extradition requests to America are typically handled at the US embassy in whatever country is requesting extradition. 

5. Extradition requests are checked by Department of State officials to confirm the existence of an extradition treaty and that the extradition doesn't run counter to any foreign policy issues.

6. Extradition requests are checked by the Department of Justice for further evaluation.

7. Process goes to hearing.

8. Process approved by secretary of state.

Whatever vague, unspecific magistrate you're referring to is totally incapable of authorizing your request. 

So, in legal terms, what just happened is the following ---

1. Clark very poorly impersonates a foreign diplomat in the middle of a police station. 

2. Clark somehow has convinced himself that a police station will just do something with absolutely zero forewarning or verification in a situation that demands forewarning and intensive justification.

3. Clark declares the charges against Cullen are out of jurisdiction, when, in fact, Cullen is in fact guilty of murdering people and committing crimes in this exact jurisdiction. 

4. Clark doesn't actually accuse Cullen of having actually committed any crimes which demand British, or MI5 in particular, jurisdiction. 

This is the exact opposite of what one may call a smooth plan. 

You're still claiming to be a representative of a foreign power who very, very, very painfully clearly doesn't know even the first thing about his job. 

It is constitutionally illegal for states to negotiate with foreign powers. You attempting to use state level (city level, actually) authority is enough to bring down federal investigators on New Model. 

As the political scientist and historian in the room -

1. You're acting on behalf of the British government through MI5, an intelligence branch dedicated specifically to espionage and counter-espionage. 

2. To take him out of local custody on British authority would be, by definition, international extradition. 

3. The Constitution specifically prohibits states from negotiating treaties with foreign powers, which includes extradition treaties.

4. Extradition requests to America are typically handled at the US embassy in whatever country is requesting extradition. 

5. Extradition requests are checked by Department of State officials to confirm the existence of an extradition treaty and that the extradition doesn't run counter to any foreign policy issues.

6. Extradition requests are checked by the Department of Justice for further evaluation.

7. Process goes to hearing.

8. Process approved by secretary of state.

Whatever vague, unspecific magistrate you're referring to is totally incapable of authorizing your request. 

So, in legal terms, what just happened is the following ---

1. Clark very poorly impersonates a foreign diplomat in the middle of a police station. 

2. Clark somehow has convinced himself that a police station will just do something with absolutely zero forewarning or verification in a situation that demands forewarning and intensive justification.

3. Clark declares the charges against Cullen are out of jurisdiction, when, in fact, Cullen is in fact guilty of murdering people and committing crimes in this exact jurisdiction. 

4. Clark doesn't actually accuse Cullen of having actually committed any crimes which demand British, or MI5 in particular, jurisdiction. 

This is the exact opposite of what one may call a smooth plan. 

I don't mean to be a stickler or pick on you, Shadow, but he is right. A straight up break-in would have gone better than this. 

That is what i had in mind, shireling.

first, Clark assures Marcos and Kenny that he will impersonate a lawyer. Under this circumstances he will reach to the sargent desk, clse enough to leave his suitcase and a "pencil" underneath.

then he will leave the station and walk back towards the car. Everyone will understand Clark went there to find his way through legal dapartment and take Cullen out from prison. But remember Clark is always impersonating someone, therefore, none of the his past statements are true.

Mr Smither would only ensures the department that Mr Cullen has a even worse criminal record.

The Spider won't be found once he gets away, and the only person he interacted was the sargent, whose desk will blow up right away.

Once the explosion sets off, it will be only a matter of the police to see that the lawyer was not a lawyer. Since they can't find him, they will direct their attention to Mr Cullen, who was the lawyer's mayor interest.

Kenny is job is to takw photos of the people that come in and out, in case someone happens to see Clark on his way out, he will have the faces and soon, the names. Marco is job is to ensure Kenny does the job well and make the car suspicious... so afterwards he will manage to burn it down and make the police follow a road without end.

That is what i had in mind, shireling.

first, Clark assures Marcos and Kenny that he will impersonate a lawyer. Under this circumstances he will reach to the sargent desk, clse enough to leave his suitcase and a "pencil" underneath.

then he will leave the station and walk back towards the car. Everyone will understand Clark went there to find his way through legal dapartment and take Cullen out from prison. But remember Clark is always impersonating someone, therefore, none of the his past statements are true.

Mr Smither would only ensures the department that Mr Cullen has a even worse criminal record.

The Spider won't be found once he gets away, and the only person he interacted was the sargent, whose desk will blow up right away.

Once the explosion sets off, it will be only a matter of the police to see that the lawyer was not a lawyer. Since they can't find him, they will direct their attention to Mr Cullen, who was the lawyer's mayor interest.

Kenny is job is to takw photos of the people that come in and out, in case someone happens to see Clark on his way out, he will have the faces and soon, the names. Marco is job is to ensure Kenny does the job well and make the car suspicious... so afterwards he will manage to burn it down and make the police follow a road without end.

Dude, how are you going to pack a pencil with enough exposives to make a dent in anything? Not to mention this is 1933 and there is no plastic explosive. 

So.. the revised plan is to start a scene so people remember you, then very clearly become the suspect of a police station bombing? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back